Jordan's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, this bitch is too fuckin' tight, I couldn't hold out for shit. Who's next up in this bitch, I think I loosened her up a little bit," David said as he stepped back to admire his mess. Amos took the opportunity to move away from her tits and looked at the mess of her cunt before he pushed his large cock into her soupy depths.

"Here it is bitch. The main event before we ruin yo silly ass for your husband's cock forever. Hold her head up so she can see what's gonna go into her tight little ass," Amos said as he pointed to the three men surrounding her face. They reached under her and lifted her up and Sally looked down at her once tight pussy and could see that it was drenched in cum and that poised at the opening was the second largest cock which she had seen out here. Amos had her full attention as he gripped the base of his long cock and placed the head against her wet sticky hole.

"So bitch you wanna stop this or are you ready to be ruined? You wanna always want black cock or you wanna go back home to yo little dicked hubby and play with his tiny toy. You wanna cum or do you wanna CUM?", Amos yelled at her as she stared wide eyed at the huge cock dripping onto her mound.

Sally looked once more up into the large black mans face then turned her eyes to the camera Jordan had aimed at her and she smiled, then reached down and pulled open her labia spreading the tiny opening open as wide as she could and said, "Nigger fill my white ass with your cock and give me your nigger jizz!"

Amos frowned and slammed his cock into her. Over half of it went in before it stopped; Sally screamed throwing her head back as the huge cock bulled its way into her body. Amos withdrew and slammed forward again, Carl took advantage of her wide open mouth and forced the entire length of his ten inch member down her throat so that her next scream was muffled almost to inaudibility. Amos pulled back and continued to bull his way deeper and deeper into her narrow confines. Jordan stood with her mouth open staring at the writhing woman as her body was used like a rag doll. David grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her away from the lurid scene.

"What the fuck are you doin'? Get to takin' them pictures or I'm gonna take'em for ya," He said as he pushed her back toward the group of black men.

Quickly Jordan knelt once more and focused on the area between the overweight black man's legs. She waited until he drew almost completely out of Sally then snapped the picture of her labia lewdly stretched out around the invading giant. She refocused and shot several action shots as Amos continued to thrust powerfully into the squirming woman's body.

"Nigger am I," He snarled as he slammed into her time and again, "I'll show you a nigger you little white bitch. You ain't never gonna forget what a nigger really is when we get through with you."

Carl had been thrusting further and further down her throat and suddenly his eyes rolled up to the whites and his buttocks began to tense as he dumped his load down her throat. Jordan leapt up and focused the lens on her face as cum bubbled out around her tightly ovalled lips and rolled down into her hair and onto her chin and neck. Eric and Ray both continued to stroke their cocks over her face and tits occasionally rubbing a particularly long strand of pre-cum off onto her skin, which already glistened as if oiled from the amount of liquid the men had already deposited there.

As Carl pulled his limp cock from her mouth, Sally gasped and coughed," Oh my god!! That was unbelievable! Keep fucking my cunt you Bastard, don't even think about stopping, I need to cum again. Please let me cum again." She babbled as Amos continued to punish her pussy, thrusting deeper and harder into her. Sally looked down and watched her tits wobble up and down and suddenly she could see her belly button punch upward as the head of the invading cock bottomed out in her womb.

Amos wrapped his hands around her waist and picked her up off the bar and carried her, impaled on his cock, over to the chaise lounge Jordan had been standing on. He quickly sat down and pulled the dark haired woman to his chest crushing her large breasts against his distended belly. Eric, seeing his chance stepped behind her, began to rub the head of his eleven inch dick along the wet crease of her ass. Quickly it became drenched with the mixture of her juices and the cum being forced out of her filled vagina. He placed the large purplish black head at the tiny puckered rosebud of her ass and began to push forward until it slipped inside like a greasy meatball. Sally again screamed out her orgasm as her ass was filled with the young man's cock. She had never felt anything like it. Her ass was stretched open around the invading cock and her cunt was filled to capacity with another. Amos began to sense the rhythm of the younger man and timed his outward strokes to coincide with Eric's thrusts. Together they began to build a steady rhythm which guaranteed them both the maximum in pleasure as well as rewarding Sally with orgasm after orgasm.

Ray stepped up to Sally's face and gripping the base of his long prong rubbed it across her face. He smeared her mascara and blush and rubbed long silvery streamers of pre-cum off onto her eye lids and nose.

"Open wide bitch! I'm gonna give ya the bucket treatment and you gonna have ta swallow it all or I'll give it to ya again." Ray pushed the head of his dripping cock into her open mouth cutting off the small noises she was making as her body was pummeled by the invading black cocks.

Jordan continued to take numerous photos from various angles. As she watched Sally, she began to feel more and more aroused. Jordan would stop and rub her hardening nipples and wet crotch as she watched and photographed the action.

Carl and David stood off to the side and stroked their stiffening cocks as Jordan squatted and contorted in various poses to get the best angle for the camera. Chester had been standing to the side and waiting until she had been fully stretched before he would attempt to plow his enormous prong into her, but that did not stop him from swiping the dripping head of his engorged monster across any dry spot on her he found. Time and again Jordan caught shots of Chester rubbing his cock across Sally's face, tits, back, or ass. She had been concentrating on getting the perfect shots so much she almost missed Ray shoot his first hard streamer of spunk into Sally's wide open mouth.

Jordan, having been on the receiving end of more than one of Rays' massive orgasms, knew what to expect. But having never seen one from the other side, she was amazed at the sheer volume of the first knot of creamy spunk which sprayed from the opening of his swollen cock. Sally had her mouth open as wide as she could and the wave of spunk still washed out over her lower lip and dripped onto her swinging tits. Ray thrust his hips forward and pushed the flared head of his spurting cock deep into her mouth as it continued to unleash spurt after powerful spurt of creamy goo. Amos was also nearing his release and had stopped timing his thrusts with Eric's outward ones and started hammering her at the same time as he was. Jordan knelt between their legs and focused the camera on the twin black poles sawing deeply together in Sally's stretched holes.

Sally meanwhile, had been unable to swallow all of the enormous load Ray had forced into her throat and long streamers of cock slime had dribbled from the corners of her mouth and dripped onto Amos chest and belly. Ray finally wrung the last dregs of his huge load into her mouth and withdrew and Sally leaned forward and began to lick the slimy drippings from Amos body. Jordan got several shots of her tongue trailing through the sticky white stuff and then slurping it into her mouth to be swallowed away. Amos and Eric were nearly ready now and Sally screamed as another huge orgasm ripped its way through her pussy and her tightly filled ass. Eric slammed forward and grunted as he sprayed his cum deep into her bowels.

Amos yelled out, "Oh Shit! I can feel yo cock fillin' dis bitch ass up!" The pumping action of Eric's cock buried in Sally's ass was too much and Amos began to shoot his load into her stuffed cunt. Jordan knelt between the men's legs and one more focused the camera on the throbbing cocks as they both pulsed in time to the pumping of their cum into the small woman's body. Sally bucked and grunted as she continued to orgasm from the feeling of the hot cum filling her up. Jordan shot picture after picture of the huge organs filling her stretched orifices and then continued to shoot as the cum welled up around the slowly deflating tubes and began to drip out of her and onto the deck and chair. Eric pulled out with an audible slurping pop and a rush of whitish fluid followed his retreating cock washing down over Amos tight scrotum. Then Amos lifted Sally off his cock which also plopped out and another wash of sticky goo began to ooze from her stretched open twat.

"Oh my God...", Sally moaned as she squatted on her heels after Amos lifted her off, "My pu...pu...pussy is so fuckin' hot and wet. I can't even stand up. Who's left? I know I haven't had all I can take yet, come on keep fuckin' me you bastards. I need more cum." She said as she placed her hand palm up under her pussy to catch the steady flow of sperm from her freshly fucked holes. Jordan got several shots of her licking the slimy goo from her hands and fingers as she forced it out of her.

Carl and David had fully recovered and went over to her once more offering her their long cocks to slobber over. Chester and Tyrone also moved over to get some of the hot young Realtor as well. Tyrone had been stroking his cock and rubbing it along the young woman's body for the last hour and knew he was very close to cumming so he immediately pulled Carl out of the way and pushed his entire length into her throat. His balls bounced off of Sally's chin as he thrust deeply then he grabbed both of her ears and held her still as his balls tightened in their sack and his huge load slid down her throat. Sally could neither breathe nor speak as Tyrone filled her belly with his cum. Her eyes bulged and her face got red as she was forced to go without air due to the cock filling her throat. Finally he was spent and he collapsed backward and his cock, now deflating slithered out from between her lips trailing a long streamer of cum. Sally fell forward onto her hands as she gasped for air.

"Damn man did ya hafta go and try to kill the bitch?", David asked as he watched the woman draw breath after shaky breath.

"I...I'm okay. I just couldn't breathe while I was swallowing, that's all, and I need some more cock." Sally said as her voice strengthened and her breathing got more under control. "Come on you niggers, I always thought you were lazy, prove me wrong, and keep fucking me."

David, Carl and Chester all exchanged startled glances. Each one seeming to communicate the same thing, "The bitch is crazy!"

Chester reached out and grabbed her hair, yanking her head up until she was eyeball to eyeball with him," I ain't no nigger, bitch, and I am gonna fuck ya some more. So get up on yo knees and get ready to please!"

Jordan watched as Sally quickly scrambled up onto her knees between the three men and they began to feed her their dark cocks. She stroked two while she sucked the third and continued to switch off with a different one in her mouth every few minutes. Soon all of them were fully hard and dripping with her saliva as well as their own pre-cum.

"Put that ass on the ground bitch, I don't want to have to work at this too damn hard," Chester said as he pushed her off his already throbbing cock.

Sally fell onto her ass with a slight splat sound and Chester wrapped his huge hand around the base of his over sized shaft and rubbed the thick plum sized head across her open wet cunt. David and Carl both knelt by her head in much the same way they had with Jordan the day before, their long dark cocks stretching out over her face eclipsing it in the dark shadows they cast. Chester grasped her ankles in his right hand and pushed them up toward her face pulling her ass off the ground and forcing her pussy lips to purse outward between her thighs. Cum continued to leak from her cunt and ass as he used his left hand to rub his cock head through the wet goo getting it ready to spear her tight opening.

"Grab her ankles for me bros, I want to make sure she feels every bit of this," Chester said as he pressed her ankles upward until her knees were pressing against her tits.

David and Carl each grabbed and ankle and spread her legs so that her pussy opened up wide and provided Chester with an opening he could use. Jordan stepped up beside him and focused the lens onto the small woman's open vagina. Cum still leaked out but Chester placed his dark plum sized head at the opening and then levered the first 7 inches into her. Sally's eyes flew completely open and her mouth was drawn open in a silent scream as the huge black cock tore into her soft defenseless insides. Jordan snapped shot after shot with the digital camera as a huge bulge developed just below Sally's belly button as more and more of the monstrous cock was forced into her. Chester stayed up on his knees as he pushed into the small woman, causing his cock to bend slightly near the base and making it appear twice as large as it really was.

David and Carl wrapped their hands around their cocks and began stroking them over the helpless woman's face and tits slinging streams of pre-cum onto her as they became more aroused from the fucking she was receiving from the huge cock buried inside her. Sally finally found her voice and screamed as she had a thunderous orgasm, her pussy looked as if it were covered in whipped cream from the amount of sperm which was inside her being churned into froth by Chester's cock. Jordan could see that it just wouldn't all fit no matter how hard Chester pushed and slammed his hips, there was just no more room. Jordan could estimate that when it was as far in as Chester could get it the head was somewhere above her navel. Sally had gone completely limp as Chester continued to slam as much of his cock as he could into her, her eyes were glazed over and the shots Jordan was taking showed a nearly unconscious woman with almost 11 inches of huge black cock spearing her vagina, the shaft of it so thick that her labia were being pushed inside with every thrust. David and Carl were nearing their limit of endurance and had begun to push their cocks into her open mouth to take advantage of the only opening they knew they could reach. Suddenly David let out a low growl and thrust his cock as far into her throat as he could from the angle he was at. Jordan could see Sally try to swallow the torrent of sperm but she coughed and a spray of the white cream shot out both of her nostrils and onto the shaft of the throbbing cock buried in her mouth. Carl was not far behind his friend as he too began to spray his load all over her face, covering her eyes and nose in a steady series of slimy spurts of cum. Sally was unable to see for the huge amount of sperm which had been ejaculated onto her from the two young men. David fell backward and Jordan got a perfect shot of his cock, trailing a line of cum, flipping out of her mouth as her tongue chased after it trying to get the final drops. Carl squeezed the last dregs of his load out onto her forehead and hair leaving only Chester as he forced his huge bull cock into her. Sally's heels were pinned against the large mans shoulders and his balls slapped against her thighs and buttocks hard enough to leave bruises. Chester's face was contorted in concentration as he pummeled the small woman's widely stretched opening.

"Go get a damn mirror," he grunted as he forced another quarter inch of thick cock into Sally.

David, seeing the statement was intended for him, ran around to the front of the house and into the back of the open moving van. He rummaged around until he found a large hand mirror which had been packed into an open box. He grabbed it up and brought it back to the pool area. Chester had not slackened his pace as he continued to punish the now nearly comatose woman beneath him. Chester saw that the mirror had arrived and he stood up holding Sally in his huge arms and continued to piston his cock into her.

"Put the fuckin' thing on the ground under this silly bitch. Jordan get yo' ass over here and focus that fuckin' thing on her cunt and then the mirror."

Chester slammed his cock as far into Sally as he could and yelled out his lust as his huge balls emptied the massive load into her. Jordan kneeling on the deck could see the shaft expand and contract as the sperm was pumped down the long hard shaft and into Sally's tightly stretched cunt. Jordan focused the camera and began to snap shot after shot of the close-up action. Chester held Sally down on his spasming cock for a full minute before he pulled her up and off allowing the huge load of spunk to wash out onto the mirror below. Jordan focused on the gaped opening of Sally's vagina. It was stretched open to the diameter of a half-dollar. Jordan focused the camera into the open space and snapped a shot of her swollen uterus awash in sperm. Chester lowered the semi-conscious woman to the ground with her open cunt positioned so that the mirror reflected the ravages the men had vented upon her. Jordan snapped several frames of the reflection and the real thing poised above creating an unbelievably lurid tableau.

Jordan carried the camera out to Sally's car and opened the door to find her laptop plugged into the power outlet and the camera dock already connected. Jordan slowly placed the camera into the dock on Sally's laptop and pressed the download prompt, across the screen flashed the pictures of the last two hours of the young woman's life. Sally with large black cocks sawing in her every orifice, Sally with cum drenching her face and body, dripping from her mouth and flowing from her open ass and cunt and finally the shots of the huge bull cock of Chester's filling and stretching her out to new heights and then the last shots of her open and ruined pussy. Jordan logged onto the wireless modem and uploaded the photo files to an interracial dating website which Amos had provided her with, then she went to check on the progress of the movers in reviving the small woman which they had all used as a cum dump.

When Jordan returned with the camera, Sally was mostly dressed and seated nursing a cold beer from the open cooler. She still looked dazed but very happy and continually sneaked glances at the men surrounding her. Drying flakes of sperm were still all over her face and her hair looked like she had forgotten to rinse out the conditioner. Her makeup was smeared and completely gone in various places.

"I'm really ashamed of how I treated you guys before", She said in a humbled tone. "I just wasn't sure how to deal with the situation. I've always been curious about the rumors but I didn't think I would ever get the chance to prove them true myself."

Jordan stopped flabbergasted at her admission. The camera dangled forgotten from her hand as she looked with new respect at her friend. She had no idea that Sally had even thought about sex much less sex with a black man. As though reading her thoughts Sally glanced up into Jordan's eyes.

"Yeah, I know, I don't think about things like that. I'm the soccer mom and bake sale organizer, I don't even consider sex a factor in my life, Right? That's what you thought isn't it? Well, I guess you were wrong weren't you? I do think about sex. I think about it all the time. I try as hard as I can to get my limp dicked husband interested in it more than once a fucking month, more than some pussy licking on my birthday or a blow job on his. I want more, I need more than just a taste from the fountain I need to drink from the ocean. I need to be used and use someone else for my own pleasure too. I need to be needed for more than just a trophy on some dusty mantel taken down on special occasions or shown off to impress. I want what you seem to have with these wonderful men. I want to be a slut sometimes." Sally seemed to run out of steam and sagged back against the chair. Her eyes slipped down to the perspiring can gripped in her hand and she sipped again from its' cool contents. She seemed to focus and thoughts swam behind her eyes as she sat with the can pressed between the palms of her hands. "I want you all to know I will be contacting you from time to time to come and help me show a house or move some things around my own home. I want you also to know that I will always be available for you to use at short notice. I want your cocks inside me and I know I will never be satisfied with my husband again. Hell, I don't even think I would know if he was inside me right now." She said as she gestured to her lap.