Joscelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed one hand hesitantly on his head and wove her fingers into his hair, she felt him take it like a blow as he clenched both hands into fists resting against her hips. Staring down at his bent head so was amazed at the man humbled on the floor before her. This rough man who rode into her life like some warrior of old, he wasn't perfect, his armor tarnished and his manners sometimes rough but right now, right here, she knew. She knew he loved her, loved her in a way that paled in comparison to anything or anyone who had come before. She marveled at it, this love. She skimmed her hands down his cheeks and cupped them raising his face to hers. She rained kisses on his lips as softly as any butterflies wings. She felt him tremble and felt the knowledge of those kisses fill him. He held her face in his hands and kissed her passionately, his emotion spoken loudly with every stroke of his tongue. He tasted of musk and that which was entirely his own. He stood still kissing and still cupping her face he used both thumbs on her chin to open her mouth wider. He used his tongue to devastating advantage, lapping at her tongue and suckling it until her knees trembled and threatened to buckle. He reached behind her and she followed his urgings wrapping her legs around his waist.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and reveled in the feel of his muscles shifting under her hands as his plundered her lips. The rhythmic thrust of his tongue mimicked what she so desperately wanted as he surged against her in sync with is movements. She didn't so much as breath a word of hesitation as she felt him begin the ascent up the stairs to the bedroom beyond. Dragging her mouth from his she nipped his chin and drew a path with her tongue down the line of his throat and trailed over his collarbone. She breathed a shudder into the crook of his neck and bit down gently. Letting him feel the play of teeth against his flesh, she felt his breath shudder thru him. They didn't make it past the bedroom's doorway before he shoved her against the frame. Fumbling with his zip he made show of rubbing against her folds and wrenching a moan from her. She felt him spring free from the confines of his jeans, felt his hard length that throbbed and pulsed against her heat. She felt him probe and find, sinking into her wet heat a millimeter at a time drawing groans from both of them. She watched he raised his hand, her juices glistening on his hand. Her eyes widened as she watched him run his tongue slowly across his hand like a cat taking cream. He kept her eyes the entire time and she felt herself flush in both embarrassment and lust. "I love your taste," he breathed into her ear as he began surging into her. He drove like piston into her and spread her legs wider giving him better access, and cried out as he sank deeper into her. The night air around them seemed to swirl and she arched into his thrusts and her eyes fluttered closed a kaleidoscope of colors flashing in her minds eye. A surge of sensation knifed through her and she cried out as he slid one hand to the front rubbing her clit. Crying out she felt the sensation crest and she rode the orgasm like a storm that raged thru her, wrenching shudder after shudder from her. He kept rubbing her thru it all, drawing out her climax until the sudden influx of sensation was almost too much. She felt a drop of sweat land of her chest and run in a rivulet between her breasts mixing with the sheen of sweet that coated her body. He groaned in a paroxysm of longing and hammered into her but she could tell he wasn't getting the angle he needed.

He disengaged from her and backed up letting her slide to her feet. Drawing her back with him he spun her around making the world lurch madly in the aftermath. Wrapping his left around her waist he bent his knees and she felt the head of his cock nudging her folds and she adjusted her stance to accommodate him. Sliding home she threw her head back leaving her hair to fan like a silken blanket around them. He ran his right hand up her back slowly feeling each vertebrae flex in response to his thrusting. Pushing her downward he slung himself into her harder and stifled a curse when the angled changed tightened her around his cock. "Baby you're like a fist," he chuffed as his breath caught in his chest. She whimpered in response as the pounding rubbed her deep inside, setting off a low hum that seemed to build rapidly.

"Oh god," she whimpered as the feeling increased and he leaned forward to spoon against her back bucking against her. She braced her arms more firmly against the door's frame and pushed back against him. Clenching his teeth he hissed thru his teeth as the pleasure doubled driving him to the edge. He reached out to grip her hands and sank his teeth into her shoulder dancing on the line between pleasure and pain. She fell over the edge and when he felt her sheath begin fluttering around him he surged into her once, twice feeling as if a dam broke he came like a truck, each jet ripping a groan from him. She luxuriated at the feel of his weight against her back as he rested his forehead against her back, his panting breath chilling her damp skin.

He sat up and arched back resting his head against the frame behind him closing his eyes. With him still snug within her she looked over her shoulder at him to admire the play of shadows across his body. He opened his eyes slowly matching her studious look and mouthed 'I love you' as he smiled warmly.

"I love you too baby," she said straightening up and turning to face him. Burying her face in his chest he wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back lightly.

" Come on Jos, lets hit the sack, we're gonna have a busy couple of days I think." He frowned knowing she was going to have to tell Jackson first thing in the morning that they were thru. She smoothed her fingertips over the worry lines that gathered on his face and kissed the tip of his nose.

Joscelyn smiled softly, "I know things will be hectic for awhile but to be honest I don't regret a thing. You're gonna be there behind me the whole way and I know that, I can't tell you how much that support is going to mean to me. We'll both protect Eric from this as much as possible but I think once things settle he'll be ecstatic to have you as a father," she chuckled. "I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you two, who knows what trouble you'll end up getting into."

Brandon smiled contentedly to himself thinking of the ring he and Eric had already hidden in the boy's room. Eric had been more than happy to 'give his blessing' on his plans to marry Joscelyn, and suddenly the future was a bright thing indeed. Brandon stepped back towards the bed and extended his hand to her with a mischievous glint in his eye, "lets jump in bed, I have a feeling I'm gonna need to show you how much I love you a couple more times tonight" Heat wended its way thru her at his words, she smiled and fit her hand into his and let him lead her to bed.

12