Journal Extracts Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shivers ran up and down my spine and I exclaimed immediately, "We'll be there!"

We were still standing side by side at the urinals, where I hadn't missed the welcoming fact that Joe is very well endowed indeed.

Joe now turned to me saying, "Prove your submissiveness. Wipe my cock clean with your shirt tail."

Well I did just that! Pulling the shirt free from the waistband of my trousers I carefully wiped Joe's penis with it, all the time hoping no one would come in and catch me in such a demeaning act; although part of me perhaps hoped they would. While doing it I also had to listen to Joe's disparaging remarks about my own puny manhood which remained protruding from my open fly and had become embarrassingly erect.

"Not surprising your wife looks elsewhere for her cock if that's all you've got to offer," he said contemptuously.

Joe laugh had a triumphant ring as he pointed out that even erect my penis was but a quarter the size of his own flaccid one.

"Good. Now let's go back in and you can buy me a pint before pissing off."

"Certainly. I'll do anything you say," I heard myself saying, suddenly aware of a need to be totally dominated and humiliated by this guy, who to be honest I was beginning to find rather repulsive.

Back in the bar I duly bought the oafish Joe a drink, aware of quizzical looks from his friends, and then left, wondering if he'd tell them about our transaction in the loo.

Having put Marie in the picture she's as keen as I for the new adventure, not least because I described Joe's penis as one of the biggest I've seen, nearly on a par with young Jason's.

SATURDAY, MAY 26, 2007.

Managed to find Joe's farm ok from the directions he'd given and following our experiences today I'm sure my absent wife would concur that we both hope it will become a regular journey. I say absent because Marie has stayed overnight at Joe's while he sent me home alone. The distance to the farm and his local village from here isn't great but I'm confident we can maintain discretion; the last thing I want is gossip about our lifestyle. I would imagine Joe is too keen to fully explore and exploit a unique opportunity than risk losing it by careless talk in the wrong place and I remain confident of our secret life remaining just that, despite Joe's avowed intention to fuck Marie on the marital bed at some stage, saying it will give him an added buzz.

So far at least, I've had no hint that Mr. Burridge broke his vow of silence over similar activities.

Joe did exactly as he said he would. Directly I'd introduced him to Marie, well aware of the lecherous way he ran his eyes over her, Joe ordered me to strip naked. Then, wearing only a pair of wellington boots, I was ordered to follow him across the farmyard to the pigsties, Marie coming along with us. I looked nervously about as I flapped across the yard in the oversized wellingtons, they're at least two sizes too big for me, concerned that Joe's employee might appear.

Joe deliberately refrained from telling me George had got the Bank Holiday weekend off until I left, no doubt to increase my tension.

At the first pigsty, which was empty the pigs all being in the adjacent ones, Joe indicated a shovel, wheelbarrow and hosepipe, and told me what he wanted doing. Seeing my hesitation he snapped, "Get on with it. I'm keen to get to grips with your lovely little wife. You didn't tell me what a gorgeous creature she is."

Marie smiled at the compliment before saying, "But my husband told me what a big cock you've got and I'm keen to get to grips with that."

Her crudity surprised me a little although I suppose by now it shouldn't do.

Well I got started and they stood watching me shovelling pig dung into the wheelbarrow for a few minutes before he said, "Good, while your shovelling shit I'm going to take your wife back inside, have her knickers off, and give her a fucking the like of which she's never had from you."

Marie was literally squirming with excitement at his words and Joe took her in his arms to exchange lusty kisses.

"I shall expect the sty to be spotless by the time you've finished otherwise your arse will receive a thrashing. Well actually it will anyway."

They laughed and headed for the house with barely a backward glance.

Not being used to manual labour I soon found it to be hard and dirty work shovelling pig dung into the wheelbarrow before taking it to a heap in the corner of the yard, but at least it kept the cold at bay, the day being dull and showery. Eventually I'd cleared all the pig dung. I then hosed the pigsty thoroughly, the splashing I received in the process not making me any wetter than I was already. The rain was coming down steadily by this time.

Recrossing the yard I again looked about, nervous of being seen, but the farm is well away from any road and the only sign of life I saw was Joe's grinning face at the window observing my progress. I stood outside shivering until Joe deigned to let me in but then had to suffer pain and indignity when he carried out the second part of his promise. Touching my toes when ordered I gave vent to my feelings of pain while Joe took his belt to my wet backside. Of course he insisted on doing it in front of Marie who as always on these occasions merely laughed at my humiliation. Joe lashed my buttocks unmercifully, her laughter adding to my anguish.

I was then sent home with orders to return tomorrow morning when Joe will have other work for me to do. With Marie stopping over I had to drive home which was a nuisance as my inflamed buttocks made concentration difficult. Usually she takes the wheel if I'm in any discomfort.

Directly I'd let myself into the house I freed my erect penis, the butt of Joe's jokes and ridicule all day, and masturbated furiously, coming within seconds. I then treated my aching limbs to a long soak in the bath.

I know by now that I need punishment and humiliation, meted out by a dominant guy, as much as Marie needs frequent sex.

SUNDAY, MAY 27, 2007.

My buttocks still painful, Joe has certainly made his mark on them, I drove back to the farm directly after breakfast surprisingly keen to face more torment at his hands. On arrival I found a note pinned to the outside of Joe's door instructing me to clean his Land Rover. Naturally they weren't up yet so I simply got on with the job.

An hour or so later Joe ushered me into the house plainly in a dominant mood, this time extending to Marie. I experienced both pleasure and excitement to see Joe spanking my wife's bare buttocks; although it was nothing to the thrashing he'd given mine yesterday! Afterwards she remained draped over Joe's lap while he stroked her glowing bottom. Sliding his hand between her thighs, he remarked, "Your wife's cunt is nice and wet, soon be ready for my cock again."

Spreading her buttocks he teased Marie's anus with his fingers, leering at me the whole time. "I wonder if she likes it in this nice little hole as well."

I nodded, on the verge of telling him my wife has enjoyed anal intercourse with a dozen guys, when he snapped, "Go up and run my bath wimp."

He soon joined me in the bathroom and after testing the temperature of the water Joe climbed in and told me to wash him. What followed proved to be the most humiliating experience of my life. With Joe reclining in the bath I soaped his body, deliberately leaving his genitals until last, perhaps hoping he'd do them himself. Of course it wasn't to be and eventually I had no choice but to soap his penis and balls, handling the mighty organ almost in awe. I became physically aroused myself while handling Joe's big fat penis and listening to his boasts about how much my wife had enjoyed being fucked by it. In fact I mumbled, "I hope you'll continue to satisfy Marie for a long time to come."

Joe laughed before turning on his side and ordering me to wash his anus. Soaping the gloating Joe's anal region was of course even more humiliating but there was worse to come.

Joe stood passively while I dried him off and then said, "Now prove your complete submission to me by kissing my arse hole."

I stared in disbelief at him but he just turned his back on me and bent over. He then spread his buttocks and when I hesitated snapped, "Come on wimp, do it."

At that I knelt and pressed my lips to his anus.

"Now lick it," he commanded.

This time I just meekly did as he said. At last, the ultimate humiliation I thought, licking and kissing Joe's anus while he taunted me that from now on both Marie and I were his slaves to do as he wanted with. "You'll both carry out my orders to the letter," he said.

I nodded and he went on, "Of course you won't be allowed to have sex with your wife, that will be my prerogative, but from what she tells me you haven't had it for years anyway. For her part I shall expect her to open her legs for me whenever I want it, but that won't be difficult. I know she likes plenty of cock" I again nodded.

"In future you'll strip naked at the entrance to my farm, putting all your kit in a bin bag and remaining naked all the time you're on my property. Marie has already agreed to a knickers ban and will leave them off whenever she comes here. That way I can have instant access to your wife's juicy cunt," he grinned.

"But what about the chap who works for you. He'll see me," I said.

"George will soon get used to seeing you about the place and once he's had a good laugh at your pathetic little cock he'll take no notice," the grinning Joe said.

Then taking me by the ear, he pulled me across the landing and into his bedroom where we found a naked Marie.

"On your hands and knees slut. I'm going to fuck you doggie fashion and hubby's going to assist by putting my cock into your hot and eager cunt," he said.

Marie took up the position with alacrity while I pondered the import of his conversation. Joe in turn took up his position at her rear and said, "Now then wimp, take my cock in hand and insert it into your wife's cunt. This will signal your total submission to me."

Well I took the gloating Joe's penis in my trembling hand, shades of Mr. Burridge, and while he spread Marie's lips lodged it inside. He was laughing as I watched the mighty organ slowly disappearing inside. With a final lunge, which brought an ecstatic yell from her, the entire length of Joe's penis was buried inside my wife. Brushing me aside to grip Marie's hips, he began thrusting in and out of her.

"Bugger off home now wimp you've served your purpose for today. You can collect your wife tomorrow evening when I'll have finished with her for the time being."

"Can't I stay and watch?" I pleaded.

"Certainly not. Are you questioning my authority? Piss off wimp."

I reluctantly turned away, looking back from the door to see Joe lean over to seize my wife's breasts as he resumed his thrusts. His triumphant grin sent me from the room and I descended the stairs to leave the house with my wife's ecstatic cries resounding in my ears.

MONDAY, MAY 28, 2007. BANK HOLIDAY.

Joe continued to refer to my wife as his slut and Marie seems to find the designation an exciting one. She certainly revels in being Joe's sex slave, just as she did with Tommy. It seems to absolve her of all responsibility from the wanton, and sometimes sordid, acts he demands. When she needed the loo at one point Joe insisted on my wife urinating into a bucket while he watched, sending me from the room first. My job was emptying and cleaning the bucket afterwards. I find my own very submissive and humiliating role equally satisfying and know that it's what I want, indeed need. An ongoing relationship with Joe will I think, be ideal for both our needs.

12