Journal of an Agent Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scooted over on the swing and I sat down. We talked about her future films for a while and I found out that she wasn't interested in making tremendous amounts of money, she just wanted to star in a lot of movies and get top billing. She wasn't even concerned with doing really GOOD movies, she just wanted to move out from the shadow of the rest of her family and prove that the Judds weren't completely about just singing.

As we sat there, slowly rocking back on the swing, the lazy fall breeze blowing in every now and then to jostle my papers around, I noticed that Ashley had moved closer and closer to me and that her legs were just about touching my own.

I tried to play it off as a coincidence, but when she started rubbing her leg against me (the rest of her body acting on it's own accord), I knew she was serious. I stopped her in mid-sentence.

"Ashley, do you really want to go down that path?" I asked, looking deep into her brown eyes.

"I can keep a secret if you can," she replied, moving her hand to my thigh. "But let's go inside so no one driving by sees us,"

Ashley took my hand and led me into the house, drawing the blinds as she did. Stopping me in front of the front door, she reached down and pulled off my shirt, tossing it onto a sofa. Taking my hand again, she led me to the kitchen.

"Hmmm...I'm not sure if this is what I had in mind," I said. Ashley didn't speak for a second, but instead lifted up the back of her dress, revealing a quite firm, tight ass with a green thong riding up the cleft of her cheeks. Digging her fingers beneath the fabric, she pulled it aside and gave me a first glimpse of her beautiful cunt.

A light shade of brown, her pussy lips were a deep shade of pink, and I saw a small tuft of blond hair above her snatch. Her rosebud asshole was pert and cute and the magnificent shape of her ass was a sight to behold for sure.

"Oh come on Dean, I could use a good lay. And I KNOW you haven't been faithful to Natalie while you are out there in Los Angeles. But that's alright. I figure, if other Hollywood whores are getting to have some fun, not to mention a really good friend of mine, I might as well enjoy it too," Ashley said. She had spread her legs wide and her pussy was just an open invitation now, the stiffness in my pants getting tighter by the second.

I didn't like being known as basically a Hollywood gigolo, but if the shoe fits, wear it.

Unzipping my pants and letting them fall to the floor before stepping out of them, I moved behind Ashley. I rubbed the tip of my cock on her warm cheeks and between her legs, but not quite entering her. I used my right hand to rub and squeeze her ass, fondling it in my palm and enjoying it's very slight jiggle. I slipped my finger inside of her cunt and slowly began to move it in and out of her, her pussy responding dramatically by wetting down my hand as I finger fucked her.

Dropping to my knees, I slowly began to lick her ass, moving from one cheek to the other with a few little gentle bites every now and then to keep Ashley jumping a little. Running my tongue between her legs, from her pussy to her ass, I relished the sweet taste of this actress. Her womanhood gave off an odor that was quite pleasant and the taste of her cunt juice was like that of a bitter kind of honey, sweet but with a little bit of a kick.

Ashley had been biting on her lip, trying not to moan too loudly as I ate her out. The thrill of knowing that Natalie and Dario could walk in any second sent a slight shiver of excitement down my spine, serving to only make my dick that much harder. Ashley's moans became a soft grunt now as I moved my fingers (I had three inside her now) back and forth, the kitchen table rocking gently back and forth as I thrust my hand in and out of her faster and faster.

She was sopping wet now, and I could see her nipples straining against the fabric of her dress from the excitement. Ashley's head was rested on her arms but she seemed to be on another level of consciousness as I worked on her pussy, her eyes squinted closed tightly and her mouth gasping for air. Satisfied that she was ready to go, I positioned myself behind her and slowly slid the head of my shaft inside of her, watching her pussy lips expand and wrap tightly around me to "greet" me.

Ashley's pussy wasn't tight, but it wasn't loose either. This made it easy for me to slip totally inside of her within a thrust or two, my balls slapping against the crack in her ass. I grabbed onto Ashley's hips and rocked her body back against me, her legs holding firm onto the ground as we moved in unison. Moving a hand up, I slid the straps of Ashley's dress down and scrunched the whole thing up at her waist, the fabric held in place on her body by her sweat.

Cupping her breasts in my hand, I held them in my palms, rubbing them around in circles as we moved. This little extra attention paid to her breasts caused Ashley to orgasm, spilling her juice down the inside of her leg. Gasping for air after coming down from her orgasm, Ashley seemed to have a renewed vigor and stood up from the table slightly, reaching her arms back and pulling me onto her own back. This forced her back down onto the table, but Ashley was two steps ahead of me and, with my own body now suspended on the table as well, she wrapped her legs at the knee around my thighs.

This allowed me to get up into a better position by thrusting into her on my knees. Ashley's back arched up in the air as she thrust her ass higher for me to reach. I began to pull in and out of her with each jab inside of her, letting the head of my cock come out before shoving it back into her hard. Each time I did this, Ashley screamed even louder. I was really worried now about someone hearing us, especially Natalie, but Ashley's primal screams just encouraged me to go faster and longer into her.

My balls tightened up and I felt my orgasm coming. Bucking into Ashley harder now, the table shaking violently on it's wooden legs, I unleashed my load deep in Ashley's cunt. She felt my eruption and gave off one final moan, so loud that it filled and echoed throughout the entire house.

Spent, I collapsed on top of her and we laid there for a few minutes, my softening prick still held in the deep recesses of her cunt.

Suddenly, I heard voices outside - VERY CLOSE voices!

"Oh shit, I think they are back!" I whispered into Ashley's ear. I promptly slid off of her, my dick coming out her pussy with a plop and spilling a few drops of cum down Ashley's leg.

Hurriedly, we both fixed our clothing, but it was then that I realized that I had left my shirt in the living room! I had put my pants and shoes back on, but without the shirt, I knew I was toast. Natalie and Dario were just coming up the front walk now. Frantic, I looked around for a place to go.

Without saying a word, Ashley (who had quite easily slid her panties back on and fixed her dress) pointed to the tiny kitchen window above the sink. I looked at her questioningly but I didn't have much choice right now. Hopping onto the counter quickly, I threw the window open and managed to get most of the way through before I felt Ashley shoving hard on my feet.

This caused me to lose my balance and I landed with a thud on the dusty ground below the window. Getting up and brushing myself off, I crouched down by the window to hear what was going on.

The front door opened first and I heard Natalie and Dario come in talking to one another. Ashley had walked to the living room to greet them now and I heard her voice louder than the others.

"Hey you two. So, did Dar show you the very top of the mountain?" I heard Ashley say.

"Yep. And you were write, that is an amazing view up there. You can see for miles and miles. So peaceful," Natalie replied.

"Well, I'm glad that it was a worthwhile trip. I would have gone with you, but I had things to do around here, you know," Ashley said.

"It's ok baby, we didn't mind. Natalie is a natural climber," Dario said. He must have walked over to Ashley now because his voice sounded much closer.

"Hey, where's Dean? I wanted to tell him about the hike!" Natalie said inquisitively. My heart froze in my chest - I some how hadn't thought of that fact that Ashley might be put on the spot. How stupid of me to leave my relationship in the hands of someone who was just as guilty as me!

"And why is his shirt laying here on the couch?" Natalie said, now sounding a little angry and confused.

"Oh, so it is. He must have taken it off when he went outside. The uhh...faucet out back was leaking and he thought he could fix it. I guess he took off his shirt so it didn't get dirty," Ashley stammered. I crossed my fingers and hoped they bought it.

"I didn't know that the faucet was leaking. When did this happen?" Dario said, his voice now ALSO taking on the same concerned tone of Natalie's.

"No, it just started up while I was cleaning up the kitchen. Dean is right out back, let me holler to him," Ashley said. I heard her walk towards the window and stick her head out. She glanced down at me, crouching like a little kid and did a sort of head jerking motion that said "Get inside NOW!"

"Dean? You back there? Natalie and Dar are back!" Ashley hollered and then her head disappeared. I counted to five and stood up slowly, hoping to make it appear like I wasn't crouching after all but had just walked into the frame of view of the window.

"Oh, hey guys. I think I fixed the faucet Ashley," I said, feigning a brow wipe.

"That's great. Thanks a lot Dean," Ashley said. Both Dario and Natalie stood there watching us, and I could almost hear the wheels in their head spinning as they tried to dissect the scenario. "Well, come on in and get changed, and Natalie and I will get dinner going,"

I walked around the house and came inside. Natalie gave me a long hug and quick, soft kiss on the lips.

"I missed you today. I really wished you had come," Natalie said, her head looking up at me trustingly. I almost wanted to blurt out what I had done, but I knew that Dario (who was much larger than I) would be on me in a heartbeat. That is, after Natalie got finished with me.

"I missed you too. But I think that Ashley and I worked out an arrangement. She should be coming over to the firm pretty soon, right Ashley?" I called out to her from the front door.

"Oh yea, for sure. You watch out for Dean there Natalie, he can swindle you into doing just about anything," Ashley replied sarcastically and we all laughed.

"Hey Dean," Dario said, walking towards me. "How did you fix the faucet without any tools?" My heart again leaped into my throat and now Natalie was looking straight at me, that questioning gaze back in her eyes.

"Well, I uhh, you see, it was a little loose and," I tried to stammer but knew that the ax was just about to fall on me and Ashley both, indicting us. I was just about to admit defeat when Ashley chimed in and saved us both from the fire AGAIN.

"He used his hands. It was just on a little tight, and I think that caused the pressure to drop. Now stop playing twenty questions with him and let's all just enjoy dinner," Ashley said coolly.

I felt the tension in the room dissipate. We all sat down and ate a nice dinner and stayed up late into the night talking - most of it discussion about the trip that Natalie and Dario had had. By 1 AM or so, Natalie had laid her head down on my lap and was about to fall asleep, so I bid Ashley and Dario goodnight for the both of us and carried Natalie into our bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed and then climbing in beside her, Natalie rolled over on her side and murmured: "I know what you and Ashley were doing today while we were gone," she said.

"You do?" I gulped.

"Uh-huh. She told me about it," Natalie yawned. "But don't worry, I'm not too mad about it. At least it was someone who I know and trust and respect as a friend. I mean, you are around beautiful people all the time, it must be tough to not give into the pressure every now and then," she said sleepily.

"Yeah, I suppose," I said, knowing full well that "every now and then" meant a lot more in my book than in hers.

"Well, don't fret about it. This was a fun weekend, no need to spoil it with this. Next time though, you should invite me in on the fun," Natalie said.

"Oh, you'd like to be involved in something like that huh?" I said to Natalie.

"Yep. I'm in college after all, got to do all that crazy 'experimenting' they talk about," Natalie said. "And wait till I tell you about what Dario and I did on the mountain today," she trailed off.

"What did you two do?" I asked, now wondering myself just how faithful she herself had been.

But I got no response - she had fallen asleep. I started to wake her to ask her, but thought better of it. A grin came over my face as I tried to decide if she was playing me in this relationship, if I was playing her, or if we were both just having fun messing with each other's head. I can't remember which I decided before I fell asleep, but since I slept so well I think it was more of the latter.

CHAPTER 22: Jennifer Lopez

* * * * *

Thanks for reading! Send me feedback at the address in my profile.

12