Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
271 Followers

- Oh sweetness, will you please stop worrying about her? In the very unlikely event that she's there to meet me, I'll buy her a drink in the station bar and get in a taxi. Alone. Please darling, believe me? Now, about your previous trainsex?

She blushed deeply again, then looked him in the eye:

- Not long after I graduated love, in my early twenties. I'd been in Melbourne for job interviews, returned to Sydney on the sleeper. Course I read for a bit in the bar, and was befriended by a hunk. He made no pretence of what he was after, and... well... neither did I. I had the sleeping berth to myself... until he returned with me to it. We fucked all night, every possible way. -- She looked in his eyes -- As I've told you, I had my moments then. He was one of my better finds, although I never saw him again. Strangers in the night indeed...

- Thank you for telling me darling. I've fucked a few women in sleepers myself, but never a complete stranger... there must have been a bit of special excitement about that? But I'm not sure why you were embarrassed to tell me sweet?

- Um, yes. It was rather exciting... I was embarrassed to tell you only because I'd lied to you about you being, well, my first trainfuck...

He gathered her in his arms, kissed her mouth lovingly:

- Jesus, please darling, you've a terrible habit of beating yourself up. You didn't lie, you forgot about one of your many conquests...

- MY many conquests, jesus! Pots and kettles darling?

- Sweetness, please? We've shared lots of our sexual histories before. I'm GLAD you're no blushing virgin darling. Now can we leave it? I thought we were taking the children swimming this afternoon? Let's get organised.

He spent most of the afternoon by the pool supervising Frances. She was young yet, and not as confident in the water as her siblings. He knew Melanie always had to do the watching, and was happy to let her get her exercise. Her speed and stamina amazed him, though he knew she'd swum competitively when she was younger. As she'd competed in most things: running, cycling, singing, academically.

Himself, he preferred solo pursuits: climbing, cycling, walking alone most of the time. But only because he'd never really found anyone with whom to share the pleasures of his solitudes. He knew he'd never be alone in the future. Not now.

His eyes mainly on Frances, he allowed his mind to wander. He'd never even once thought of emigrating before, never had cause to. His life, his family, his work, had always been in Scotland. But his children were all grown-up, and his writing was portable, so he had no reason to stay any longer. And a compelling reason to move.

He wasn't worried about settling in Australia. Had wondered about it ever since he'd met Melanie, but now he was here, experiencing the place at first hand. Enough was familiar to be comfortable, hell, they even drove on the same side of the road, had very similar traffic rules. And there were challenging new mountains to explore before he got too creaky. Nope, he had no regrets about his pledge to marry his lover. They were meant to be together. In the face of that, emigrating ten thousand miles was a trifle. He glanced at his watch. It was getting late and he was taking them out to dinner that evening. He knew it would take ages to get the children out of the water. He called them in, and eventually all were in the changing rooms showering.

He wore full highland dress for the dinner, for the children. They'd chosen a tapas bar, so lots of exciting choices to suit everyone's tastes. He and Melanie had decided not to drink on their last evening together in goodness knew how long.

Then they took turns reading to the bairns before their bedtime. Frances was very clingy, chose to sit on his lap for the reading. Eventually Melanie pronounced them asleep, and they slid exhausted into bed together.

She grasped him tightly as he suckled her, felt the jolt from nipples to cunt as his fingers tingled the satin of her being and slid into her wetness. Her hips rose as involuntarily as her thighs opened to him. His tongue feathered her face as he hovered at her sexportal; his gentle words reached her from somewhere far away:

- Darling mine, I adore you. Next time I'm here will be the last time we part...

She groaned softly as his pulsing need entered her. Began moving against him, ineluctable. Their movements intensified in perfect synchrony till sweat poured from both, mutual striving for release, mouths as needy as their groins, seeking, grasping, rising inexorably, finding the plateau of reciprocal elation, till it shattered in the euphoria of their explosion. Watching her face as she moved through the progress of orgasm and aftermath, he sighed:

- My darling, it's different every time, isn't it? Something new every time we make love?

Her smile penetrated his soul:

- Yes sweetness. We have the infinity of experience to explore, in every way, -- she giggled, twisted her hips -- not least sexually. Now sweet, I must sleep. We'll have to find a way for a private moment before you leave tomorrow...

- Aye, we will. Think I might have found the way...

- Oh! Tell!

- Wheesht darling, just a surprise for tomorrow. Now let's sleep...

*****

Sandy had to buy special gifts for the children before he left, and he knew exactly what they should be. After breakfast he told Melanie he had to take them shopping for a couple of hours. Alone. Then he disappeared down the drive with excited bairns, for the bus to the city centre.

He'd found the skateshop online when he realised the kids were fascinated by the sport, and had found time to check it out alone when Melanie was buying clothes for their new school term. The faces on the children when he showed them into the shop were portraits of delight. He grinned and hugged the three of them to him:

- Um, I noticed your interest in this. Wondered if you'd all like boards as my going-away present? William, I know you have one, but it's a supermarket model, a toy really. This shop sells proper ones. Anyone interested...

His words were lost in the squeals and hugs of the bairns. William and Maria lost their facades of coolness in their excitement. Sandy held up his hand to calm them:

- Hey there, you lot! I think you should listen to what Zack here has to say, so he can find the right boards for you all.

It took thirty minutes to kit them all out with boards, trucks, helmets, and knee and elbow protection. Then whilst the children explored the shop, Sandy had a hurried discussion with Zack. When they returned home, the children's squeals announced they'd found their mother before Sandy was halfway up the drive.

The children of course clamoured all morning to spend the afternoon at a skatepark. Over lunch Sandy finally told them:

- We are indeed going to a skatepark this afternoon. And one of Zack's friends has agreed to spend a couple of hours giving you lessons. You might get more after I've gone but -- his hand rose to quell the shouting -- only if you agree to behave impeccably, and do exactly what Sarah tells you. Do I have your word?

Melanie's eyes were shining as they left the children in Sarah's hands at the skatepark:

- Darling, you didn't have to go to all that trouble and expense, just to have time with me alone...

- Hmm... course it wasn't just for that love. I wanted to leave them something to remember me by. But, yes, it also gave us our last time alone together, until I return. So let's get home. We'll have an hour before we have to get back here...

*****

The trail of hastily-abandoned clothes began at the front door and ended in her bedroom. They stood naked, panting, their eyes plundering each other. Eventually she spoke:

- We had gentle lovemaking last night my sweet. This last time I need a fuck. Take me.

He stepped in front of her. Two fingers slid into her soaking cunt:

- On your back, on the bed...

His fingers didn't leave her as she sighed back on the mattress. He marauded her sex, their eyes deep in each other. Then hers rolled up, whites only visible. Her body contorted and his wrist was soaked. He worked four fingers into her, rubbing and clawing. Tried to squeeze his thumb in too, but couldn't get it past the final knuckle as her body writhed and twisted. More squirting and she groaned:

- Please darling, don't try to force it. I want your fist in me, but it'll take time. For when you return... one of many new pleasures for both of us. Cock now, give me cock.

Her elbows lifted her knees and she was open to him, gaping in invitation. He didn't hesitate, exhilarating lust for his woman surging through him. He looted her pulsing need, plunging wildly, claiming her so she'd never forget this when they were apart. She screamed, the most excruciating, most beautiful sound he'd ever heard. He quaked as she contracted round him, knew his seeds were swimming in her, seeking her egg... Then he collapsed on her, both spent.

There were tears in every eye as they saw him onto the evening train. He tried to read on the journey, couldn't focus. He'd just taken the most irrevocable step in his life. Thought about how he'd tell his children he was leaving them, though of course there would be visits both ways. Wondered how his bairns would relate to Melanie's. Wondered everything. But knew there was only one right decision, and that was the one he'd taken. He had a new life ahead of him, and he embraced it without reservation.

Melanie's reality had become his.

Scotsman69
Scotsman69
271 Followers