Journey Into Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moyds_jewel
Moyds_jewel
163 Followers

Ruby lay cradled in AJ's arms, floating in the aftermath of their fucking when he said quietly, "I know you consider yourself heterosexual, baby."

She licked his neck, murmuring assent. "To please me, would you participate in a three-way with another woman?"

Ruby went still as her mind raced and sifted through all possible answers, all possible reasons for her Master to ask such a thing of her.

AJ raised himself on his elbow so that he could look into her face. He stroked her hip with his right hand in soothing reassurance.

"You are asking if I would have sex with you and another woman at the same time, Sir?"

"Yes, lover."

"To please you, Sir?"

At AJ's nod, she bit her lip. Ruby had never seriously entertained the idea of sex with another woman in her life. She lifted her eyes to his and discovered that watchful look on his face. Master, she realized, was pushing her limits again. Ruby took a deep breath and, her gaze on his as she replied;

"To please you Sir, I would."

The approval in his look warmed her to her toes.

"No embarrassment, then?" he probed.

"I expect Iwould be embarrassed, Sir, and nervous. But-" Ruby smiled tentatively and admitted, "I would be focused on pleasing you."

"I like that answer." AJ grinned at her.

"Pleasing you is everything, Sir."

And AJ liked that answer so much that he claimed her again, merged their bodies into one and took them both to bliss.

~~~~~

"Ruby, meet your sister, Amy."

Sister in the lifestyle, AJ meant, for Amy was his alpha submissive. At one time, Amy had been his 24/7, but life and family obligations had reduced their time together to a few meetings per month.

Amy, Ruby noted apprehensively, was younger, taller and slimmer: a brunette with hazel eyes and stunning grace on 3-inch heels. Amy smiled warmly at Ruby and crossed the room to hug her.

"I am so glad to finally meet you, sis," Amy said with a squeeze, "Master has told me how delighted he is to have found you."

Ruby softened at Amy's warm welcome and complete lack of jealousy.

"Thank you, Amy." Ruby said shyly, "I am pleased to meet you, too."

As they stood smiling at one another, AJ cleared his throat and patted the couch.

"Come here, girls."

Obediently, they seated themselves on either side of him and for the next hour or so sipped champagne, chatted and laughed to such an extent that Ruby felt the tight coil of anxiety loosen within her.

AJ stroked his hand over her hair, nibbled at her ear and Ruby relaxed even more with a sigh.

"Remove your blouse, Ruby." AJ murmured as he nuzzled her.

Electricity streaked through her and her fingers trembled as Ruby began to unbutton her black silk blouse as commanded. She was a little surprised when Amy helped her for she had not realized Amy had moved to bracket her.

She sat frozen on the couch as Amy carefully lay the blouse aside and goosebumps raised on Ruby's arms followed by a wave of heat. She was acutely conscious of her state of undress.

"Now this lovely bra," AJ directed, sliding the lace strap of her black bra down her arm.

Swallowing hard, Ruby complied - again mortally aware of Amy's assistance. As soon as the bra was off, AJ reached to cup her right breast in his big hand and thumb her nipple.

"Ruby, you please me so well."

With a sigh, she lifted her eyes to look into his face and found warm approval and affection there.

In a corner of her mind, she was keenly aware that AJ had been testing her compliance with these early mild commands; checking to see if she was ready, if she would obey.

"Oh, you have lovely breasts,"

Unexpectedly Amy reached over to cup Ruby's right breast in her small hand. Ruby was helpless to stop the heated blush that started in those same breasts and swept upwards to turn her cheeks aflame.

"Amy, please ready Ruby for the clamps."

"Yes, Master," Amy purred and Ruby drew a shocked breath as her nipple disappeared into Amy's hot attentive mouth.

"I love your whimpers, baby." AJ whispered in Ruby's ear.

Amy sucked and laved Ruby's nipples with devoted care until they were hard, aching, and moist. When she lifted her head, it was to smile at AJ.

"Master, you are correct. Shedoes taste sweet"

AJ gestured her closer and Amy obeyed, pressing her mouth to his in a quick hard kiss. When they broke apart, Ruby saw that their Master had passed Amy the nipple clamps. Amy's hazel eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Oh thank you, Sir!"

With expert care, Amy applied the clamps to Ruby's nipples and then sat back on her heels to admire her handiwork. Ruby's heart beat so hard that the chain shimmered and jumped in the soft light.

"Ruby, you look charming." Amy said fervently.

AJ nodded his agreement as he stood and leaned forward to hook the chain with his finger, silently drawing Ruby upright with a tug of the chain and then up still more, onto her tiptoes. When AJ bent to cover her mouth with his in a deep passionate kiss, Ruby sighed and relaxed into his heated claim.

She was more prepared this time when she felt her skirt first loosen then glide down her legs to pool around her ankles as Amy continued to undress her. AJ eased the chain so that Ruby could step out of her skirt, but kept his mouth on hers, kept her focused on him, kept her heart racing.

She moaned into her Master's mouth when she felt Amy's lips press hotly against her lower back. AJ moved his mouth along her jaw, murmured against Ruby's damp skin,

"You are my sexy wanton woman, Ruby."

She lifted her chin to give him easier access to her neck, wondering whether he could feel the race of her pulse there. At the same time, Ruby was aware that Amy's mouth traveled higher up her naked back: licking, nibbling, tasting.

And then...oh god! And then...Amy was pressing her body along Ruby's back, cupping Ruby's breasts from behind while their Master took the erotic offering; nibbling gently on her clamped nipples until Ruby whimpered, nearing sensory overload.

When AJ straightened, it was to claim Amy's mouth while pressing Ruby between them. She could feel her Master's hard cock through his clothes, pressing into her belly as he crowded closer. Amy's breath sighed out when AJ stepped back to grip Ruby's shoulders.

"Give Amy a kiss, Ruby."

She obeyed the guiding pressure of her Master's hands and turned to face Amy. Helpless against the trembling that suddenly moved up her body, Ruby froze: afraid to move. As Amy's hands curled around Ruby's waist and stroked the bare skin there, AJ leaned forward to whisper into Ruby's ear:

"Sweetheart, you are doing beautifully - so sexy, so obedient."

It was the encouragement she needed, when she needed it and allowed Ruby to let go of what she herself was feeling and concentrate instead on what her Master wanted of her. AJ wanted to see his two submissives in a hot embrace so that is what she would give him.

Ruby swayed closer and pressed her parted mouth to Amy's. She was tentative, but Amy nonetheless let Ruby lead in that first kiss, surrendering herself to Ruby's inexperienced exploration. When Amy moaned softly into Ruby's mouth, it encouraged her enough to slide her hands under Amy's blouse and explore the silken skin beneath it.

When she broke the kiss, AJ caught Ruby close in a warm hug.

"Baby, go lay yourself upon the bed. We will be right there..."

Ruby's heart seemed to stop and then re-start double-time as she nodded wordlessly and headed to the bedroom. As she lay on the bed as commanded, Ruby's heart beat so hard she could taste it in the back of her throat. She struggled to adjust her perspective, to concentrate on pleasing her master and to let go of her own feelings.

Ruby caught her breath when the door opened to admit Amy and AJ. While AJ remained fully clothed, Amy was now naked. She had the kind of slim-hipped body for which Ruby had always longed, with high pert breasts and seemingly endless legs. Amy's nipples were pierced and adorned with fine gold hoops through which a chain had been threaded. AJ held one end of the chain and led his alpha sub into the room with it.

"Dance, Amy." He told her, laying the chain in her hands and crossing the room to Ruby.

"Turn around, baby." AJ directed and Ruby obediently turned so that her head was at the foot of the bed.

Soft music filtered into the room and sifted into Ruby's awareness as Amy began to sway to the beat. She was, Ruby thought admiringly, a slender willow stirred by a faint breeze.

The quiet 'click' of the cuff drew Ruby's attention to her master. While she had been absorbed in watching Amy dance, AJ had fastened Ruby' ankles to opposite corners of the bed. At Ruby's wide-eyed glance, he bent to press his mouth to the soft sensitive skin of her inner wrist and whisper:

"To whom do you belong, Ruby?"

Swallowing hard and relaxing as he had intended, she admitted softly:

"I am yours, Sir."

He smiled, drew both of her arms above her head and fastened each of them with something silky and strong so that she was spread-eagled, helpless. Ruby sighed as he pressed his mouth to hers.

"Mine." He whispered, before leaving the bed and turning his attention to Amy.

Amy's eyes were closed, her head tilted back as she turned indolently with the chain gripped lightly in both hands, palms up. When AJ moved close to her, she smiled and opened her eyes, rolling her hips provocatively. He took the end of the chain from her and as Ruby watched - enthralled - they began an erotic dance between them.

Amy was the moon to his sun, always facing him as they revolved lazily around the room. She rolled her shoulders, arched her back: sometimes resisting the pull on the chain, more often obeying. Amy offered herself to AJ, teased him, seduced him. Once, when AJ drew her against his body, she paused there a long moment, straddling his thigh - riding it - while he bent his head to claim her nipple.

Amy danced away when he lifted his head and AJ let her go...the chain sliding through his fingers until he gripped the end. She laughed and Ruby, watching from the bed, caught a new scent in the room.

The next time AJ brought Amy in close, she unbuttoned his shirt and drew it off as she danced away. As the dance progressed, she removed more of his clothes until AJ was completely, rampantly naked. Only then did he take Amy's mouth with his own, one hand in the small of her back, the other twining the chain tighter, tugging harder on her nipples as they kissed.

A jolt of need rolled up Ruby's spine as she watched. She wanted AJ's mouth on her; she wanted to feel that tug of sensation that Amy felt when her nipples were pulled taut by the chain. Someone moaned.

Ruby closed her eyes, unable to watch any longer as her own arousal rocketed along her nerves to settle achingly in her pussy.

The bed dipped and Amy whispered in her ear, "Don't be embarrassed, Ruby. You look so sexy this way."

Amy pressed her lips to Ruby's hot cheek and then unfastened the clamp from Ruby's aching nipples. Ruby's brain unhinged when AJ and Amy sucked her nipples simultaneously, strongly. A hand - Amy's?-trailed teasingly over Ruby's trembling skin to cup her smooth sex.

"Your pussy is so soft and wet," Amy whispered, "Please let me taste you, Ruby."

"Don't-"...do that?...touch me?...stop? While AJ sucked and nibbled at Ruby's nipple, Amy marched hot moist kisses down Ruby's abdomen "Please say yes, darling Ruby." Amy coaxed.

Ruby moaned an assent. Amy settled herself between Ruby's splayed thighs and delicately spread her labia, pressing her mouth to Ruby's pussy in a passionate kiss that sucked all the air out of Ruby's lungs. Attentive, thorough,knowing, Amy nibbled lightly on Ruby's sensitive skin. Ruby whimpered.

AJ released Ruby's nipple and lifted his head to smile encouragingly into her dazed eyes.

"Ready, baby?"

"Yes, Sir." Ruby nodded, not to the question but to her Master's loving tone and then Amy repositioned herself and lowered her pussy over Ruby's mouth. Heat rolled through Ruby, and inhaling deeply she recognized the scent of arousal that was Amy.

Oh, god. The heat, the scent, the feel of Amy's soft skin all along hers; the feel of Amy's mouth doing wickedly delicious things to her; the weight of her Master's gaze and the sound of his accelerated breathing, all combined to disarm and capture Ruby. The tide of affectionate lust caught her up, carried her willy-nilly, and lifted her so that she eagerly reached for Amy's pussy and thrust her tongue inside.

"Oh!" Ruby paused, shocked, "you taste wonderful!"

Ruby returned to her eager, if inexpert, exploration of her sister submissive's fragrant, luscious sex. She licked Amy's petal-soft pussy lips then gently drew them into her mouth and nibbled. Amy's moans delighted Ruby; empowered her to drag her tongue slowly the length of Amy's pussy; tasting, learning, seeking. Ruby licked again, stiffening her tongue, probing Amy's moist, delicious pussy: licked again, searched and found the firm little pearl of Amy's clit. Danced delicately around and around it.

Shock and pleasure shivered through Ruby; aware dimly that Amy's enjoyment had an erotic power all its own. Aware, too, of the conflict that underscored each new emotion: shock to find herself - a confirmed heterosexual - locked in a passionate 69 with another woman. Shock that in obeying her Master, Ruby found joy in the doing every bit as powerful as it was unexpected.

And, oh god, oh god, what Amy was doing to her! Ruby lost herself completely in the moment as her body locked in orgasm and pleasure washed through her in waves. She felt the echo of bliss that shuddered through Amy.

"Oh, that was marvelous!" Amy exulted, turned to press her body the length of Ruby's and gave her a sweet hot kiss on the mouth.

A jolt of residual lust streaked through Ruby as they exchanged each other's taste. The chain that connected Amy's nipples felt cool on Ruby's skin, while Amy's nipples glowed like hot velvet against her own.

"My sweet, wanton women." AJ murmured with a chuckle as he released Ruby's wrists from the silken restrains and then unfastened her ankles. While Ruby stretched in luxurious, sensual abandon, he knelt on the foot of the bed.

"Wonderful, both of you." praise laced with quiet pride.

"Itwas," Amy agreed with a grin as she crawled over him, "and it must be your turn, Master."

"It must." He murmured, toying with the chain attached to her nipples while watching with a smile as Amy captured his cock wrapped her lips around it and inhaled.

Rubyadored sucking AJ's cock and without thinking, scooted next to her alpha sister and started licking his balls. She loved AJ's groan of pleasure. When she glanced at Amy, their gazes locked and complete understanding flashed between them. AJ - it was decided in that flash of dark eyes and grey - would cum hard enough to fill the mouths of his two hungry submissives.

Amy and Ruby alternated sucking their Master's cock and exchanging hot kisses as their fingers tangled and stroked his balls and over his ass. He moaned, a long low exhale and sank down onto the bed. Both women followed, unwilling to let him out of range of their avid mouths, one on either side of him. A wet loving mouth sucked, a hot talented tongue probed, knowing gentle fingers slid teasingly over his asshole; they worked him between them.

"Oh, god-" AJ groaned as both women slid their mouths simultaneously along his cock, meeting at the head and kissing each other before sliding tongues back along his glistening wet rod.

Ruby swirled her tongue around the ridge of AJ's cock, sucked lightly on the head while exploring the opening gently with the tip of her tongue. Amy's tongue slid over his balls, rolled and toyed lovingly with them.

AJ made a strangled sound deep in his throat as his hips bucked. Ruby felt his pulse race and heard his breath stutter and with a soft moan of her own, she swallowed him: took his hot silken cock completely into her mouth and swallowed, swallowed, swallowed until the head hit the back of her throat. She held him there, stroking his shaft with her tongue and holding her breath. Amy sucked on his balls, her warm mouth laving him.

"My precious," he groaned, stroking Amy's head once with his hand. She gave a little shriek against his wet skin and then moaned as only a woman in climax moans.

AJ's lungs emptied in a rush as his cock and balls began to pulse ardently. Ruby swallowed, then changed places with Amy. They took turns drinking their Master's cum as his cock spurted and discharged for long potent seconds.

"Oh, my jewel-" AJ gasped out.

Ruby came in a sudden unexpected rush and as they collapsed in each other's arms the light finally dawned. 'Jewel' was somehow a trigger word and when spoken by AJ, it sent Ruby into orgasm. This being so...then perhaps 'precious' was Amy's trigger word. Ruby resolved to ask her master more about it later. For now, however, she was content to curl against AJ's left side even as Amy curled into his right.

"Thank you for the lesson, Master." Ruby whispered, entwining her fingers with Amy's over his belly. AJ pressed a kiss first to her forehead and then to Amy's.

"It was," he smiled, "my pleasure."

Moyds_jewel
Moyds_jewel
163 Followers
12