All Comments on 'Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 12'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not sure

The first phase of this story was excellent. But, the second leg doesn't look taht encouraging. Hoping to get nice continuity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great second part

This part with pratik is very exciting. I'm finding it even more enticing than the shrini part. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic continuation

very great story. waiting for the next part!

You're my favourite author on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waiting for the next part

waiting for the next part.i want pratik to totally own mayuri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My favorite too, wish this goes to 50 episodes

My favorite too, wish this goes to 50 episodes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finish ur masterpiece

Please complete your Cuckolded by a Disgusting Neighbour Story man ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please continue and write the next episode. Also at the end of every chapter write a note saying when you will complete the next chapter so that we are prepared and will be anxiously waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

nice. pliz continue. would love it more if mayuri became dominate towards her husband and makes him a true cuckold, i.e for him to not be involved with any women sexually. and pliz continue cuckolding by disgusting neighbour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rohini as Pratik's slut!

From the start the continuous stress was on Rohini being frail and unable to take the well endowed Shrini and so they had to seduce Mayuri into becoming his mistress! There have been repeated stress on Sameer who is regular size as suitable for her, now suddenly it's found she was Pratik's mistress who is even bigger and thicker! If she can't manage Shrini how can she take Pratik? It's difficult to digest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pratik procreation Mayuri

Why should Pratik be so eager to impregnate Mayuri from the start? Sex with his beautiful friend's wife is natural but why would he try breeding considering the consequences? He is married, Sneha is already in the family way, why would he want to cause complications? He is not fascinated by the mistress idea like Rohini, Shrini and Mayuri! Then he should want sex but won't be into procreation unless it happens as a result at Mayuri's discretion! Then why? Author is requested to kindly respond!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pratik

What is the concept of make sure Sameer wears a condom and avoid him in the fertile period? Pratik should instead insist her do unprotected sex with Sameer to ensure he doesn't have doubts regarding the impregnation of Mayuri, because he is not supposed to know the mistress business of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pratik

Actually Pratik have to be midway between Shrini and Sameer in size, that way Rohini who can't take Shrini can easily be his slut! Mayuri putting him on a higher pedestal than her first lover Shrini can be explained by what Rohini said in the second chapter, a mare can derive heavenly pleasure if she can accommodate a horse which actually depends on her extreme wish and determination which was there in Mayuri but not in Rohini, but her actual pairing is with a bull! There Rohini also mentioned Pratik as a bull! She detested her own husband who was also classified as a bull but that was because he never claimed his rights but always surrendered them, while Pratik was like the pride owner Lion in your language who expected his women to come against Shrini who was constantly hitting on Mayuri! He also didn't allow Sameer with Sneha against Shrini who allowed some interaction to Sameer with Rohini. He also was not concerned about having sex with Mayuri in front of her hubby to further humiliate him which Shrini wasn't comfortable with, this satisfied Mayuri's inborn and hidden tendencies which were fanned up by her cuckoldry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES