All Comments on 'Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 13'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the series and all your stories.

shidaveshidaveover 11 years ago
Good

Good time to end. I loved the series but the story was getting tired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally ended

Finally he made it. This has been a very very good effort by the author. Nice build up, good command over language. But having said that, I would like to add that, this is a Western Story with Indian Names. The story would have been much better had he stopped after the first phase. Last three chapters spoiled the initial good work. Lot of contradiction from the start of the story towards the end and became a total western end. It took 5 years to finish the story. One more story from the same author is pending to be finished"disgusting neighbor". There also the start and build was good but not ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i just scanned the last chapter and wanted him to wish her , what she may receive, and walk out the door. The humiliation was complete - so it seems. Physical harm to anyone, no, just get far away from the lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ignore the haters. This is a fabulous story, and you are one of the best writers on this site, i hope you will write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

ending could have be done more but great effort in finishing it. one of my fav stories ever on this site. if the haters took time to comment and vote, that says something about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the series

I loved the series and it was good to go through the images in my head. I hated some parts like the having children by other men or drinking sperm by this man. Everything else is very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Haters get lost

All those mofo haters of the series, go get lost. If you dont like these stories just dont fucking read them. It is so obvious that these are cuckold stories. If this is not your type go read something else instead of reading them and complaining. I love the series and I wish Mr Vyasya writes a lot more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When is the next series

Dear I loved all your series and especially the disgusting neighbour series. Are you going to write a new series soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lovely end to very erotic story series

another super sexy episode of loving wife story series.

but, also little sad to know that series is ending.

but, awesome work, vyasa.

i wish you write more stories soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fantastic series.

I love all your stories. I hope you start another series (maybe pratik gets a spin off or character like him) or finish the neighbour one. Though I would have liked to read more on pratik taking mayuri and sorta humiliating the husband, but i understand it must be hard to come up with new ideas. Thanks for finishing this one. You Rock. Looking forward to more of your stories.

shidaveshidaveabout 11 years ago
I miss your writing.

Vyasya, I really miss your writing. I hope you have more to offer us. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

It is great that you are continuing the neighbour series. Have a suhaag raat where he will take her anal virginity. She will bring a glass of milk and they share half of it first. Then he will insert his fingers in the glass and make her drink some more, then he will insert his toes and make her drink some more, then he will insert his cock and make her drink some more. Finally, after fucking her anally without a condom, he will cum in the glass and make her finish the milk. Have some atm stuff as well but no scat or anything like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thnx for great story

Mr Vyasa

I'm biggest fan of ur 'Journey of a Cuckold'

I'm newly married Hyderabadi

My wife z also ur fan now

plz write more stories for couples

most of this story I read in exbii , with slight changes (like Mayuri name as Mansi & story name : diary of a cuckold ...in cheating mothers & house wives thread ...I think )

This is one best cuckold/hotwife /impregnation themed psychological story

That too Indian writer

Really great

My wife will fuck u any time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story ever

your stories are some of the best i've ever read this genre. sad to see it come to an end, hope you continue with the others and see pratik in another series of his own. thanks for sharing with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best

fantastic. been there for a lot of it. thanks for making me feel that i'm not alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent Story

I just found this story today and finished it in one go. This is my first comment on this site, congratulations on writing such an erotic story. I thoroughly enjoyed all parts and did not find the story boring or being stretched unnecessarily. Would wait for your more stories in future.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Just didn't appeal

Glad it worked for them. Little distasteful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous

Didn't like the series ending abruptly, Mayuri is still only 35! Would like to start a second part from here to cover with more twists till the end of her youth at 45! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The last part

Mayuri is only 35, at least continue till the completion of her fertile period. Please start a second part with some new twists, let Shrini and Rohini return from India after 10 years and demand Rohini's share of impregnation she owes them! Let her drown Ajoy into even deeper cuckoldry, let her place his head on her thigh during a session with her black boss and directly push his cock in his mouth and make him give a blowjob like Manisha in disgusting neighbor! By now Mayuri should be the owner of her own business but still with her black boss love! Let Ajoy once more get into an affair out of frustration which Mayuri catches like Dolly episode and put him in a Chastity lock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The final part

Srini was not comfortable with sex in front of Ajoy who he considers a friend, Pratik have no inhibitions in that but still don't verbally humiliate him. The black boss can go a little further to insult and humiliate Ajoy, even physically assault him! Mayuri just meekly request him not to indulge while ask Ajoy to adjust! Further humiliation and deeper cuckoldry for Ajoy, frustration leads him to another adultery like Dolly, Mayuri not ready to forgive, then Rohini and Srini returns. Rohini bring in the idea of Chastity, both Mayuri and Rohini may share a key each with teasing, edging, denial, ruined orgasm coming in! Then milking Ajoy's prostate and even some CBT can complete the cycle while Mayuri completes her mistress duty by breeding Srini again for Rohini share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuckold meaning

Cuckold means the husband is sexually faithful to his wife while she is not, with his full knowledge and approval. Knowledge and approval is paramount in a cuckold relationship. Lots of women cheat their husbands and boyfriends but if there is no knowledge and approval it is merely cheating and dishonesty. Here Ajoy is having sex with the wives of his friends occasionally, so he can't be called a cuckold, only that he has certain cuckold tendencies.

There is no dishonesty involved in a cuckold relationship. In a cuckold relationship it is always the woman who has sex outside marriage while the man is the faithful partner.

What is faithful partner? Can the wife be called unfaithful when she have sex with other men?

No, she would be unfaithful if she did something her husband disapproved. If the wife did something he wanted her to do would she be unfaithful to her relationship? If the wife does what he knows and approves, how can she be unfaithful?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sneha

How did Sneha get impregnated by Ajoy? It was clear she didn't allow Ajoy any penetrative sex as Pratik was possessive. It was clearly mentioned, did she have second thoughts later, author is requested to explain in an added final episode. Of course Dolly could have conceived from Pratik as she was having two affairs at the same time with Ajoy and Pratik at the same time! But since that was the reason behind not letting Ajoy impregnate Mayuri as she put it he already exhausted his share, so when they come to know to be Pratik at a later date, Ajoy left completely in frustration unable to perpetuate his genes must be asking for his share again and Mayuri will be facing it. Plus Srini when he next comes to US must demand another baby from Mayuri as Rohini's share that she promised but didn't deliver! How do Mayuri face these questions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sameer

Please read Sameer for Ajoy, it was a mistake

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

Great new idea, unlike other cuckold stories here the stress was first on a new idea, that of the hot wife becoming a mistress to someone and performance of her mistress duties very sincerely at the cost of wifely duties! But the only doubt is whether the single chance of procreating that Sameer received is from Dolly or Sneha? While he had an affair during his weekly visits with Dolly Sneha never allowed him any chance beyond foreplay. But at the last episode the author Vyasya writes Dolly had children from Pratik and Shrini while Sameer sneaked a chance with Sneha! Was it by mistake or really happened as Vyasya claims the story to be from real life! Or he was able to break the resolve of Sneha later, if so then how? Please respond!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheating

Another new aspect with the difference from other cuckold stories is the element of cheating the cuckold all along in contrast to the extreme devotion to perform the mistress duties! Even at the beginning in the Thanksgiving weekend episode though it's expected that something is bound to occur in the evening at the theatre, the husband is completely kept in dark that the whole episode was planned and Mayuri was deep into the conspiracy long before! While even Rohini wasn't ready to do it behind Sameer's back, Mayuri was deep into cheating and she never confessed it even afterwards! She could have easily done it even without stating what actually happened in the hall if she was shy and feeling guilty as per the don't ask don't tell policy. On the August last weekend we find Rohini expect something to happen between them when Mayuri is gone for a ride in both senses with Shrini while Rohini gets Sameer to stay behind. She had refused any relief to Sameer till then while receiving oral sex on the ground she won't allow the privilege until Mayuri extend it to Shrini, then she suddenly not only fellates him but also allow penetrative sex! Did she get something over the cellphone or was it a bribe so Sameer don't interfere in the transformation of Mayuri? While Mayuri isn't willing to go for a swap as she can't face Sameer the next morning when he knows for sure she had sex the night before, she suddenly on the day before the new millennium declared her decision to spend the millennium night with Shrini requesting Sameer to behave drunk and spend the night in the guest room! Isn't it way more gross? Anyway she could have waited for just 48 hours to start on the 3rd when they will be together back at SF for their job! She was so much into her mistress duties she was determined to offer herself unprotected knowing Shrini's philandering nature! When she was going to a drug store to get sedative for her husband she could have easily got oversized condoms for him, she already knew his size! The disease AIDS have a very long incubation period and may even manifest even after 25 years! Though all these she declared before she never confessed her design to offer the new millennium kiss to Shrini! This is another cheating. Again though she had declared that Shrini may have chances sometimes during weekends she actually fellated him every day before coming to Sameer and even rimmed him and offered penetrative sex on the Valentine's day but always at the garage office making sure to hide it from Sameer! And even after the break up she declared she did give him blowjob in July weekend when they were together at the laundry and again in the morning! Rohini said this was the last chance of Sameer to impregnate her on that day, was she anticipating anything? Mayuri was not on pills, she forced Sameer to wear a condom and even after sex 3 times she went to Shrini with Rohini at his side for penetrative unprotected sex! She even during her breakup period tried to get an accidental pregnancy! But it's only by chance that the attempt failed and had to wait till the Rajasthan tour! Thus there have been an element of cheating all along in sharp contrast to the devoted mistress duties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

Also on their return when Sameer eavesdrop on his wife with Shrini in the master bedroom he suddenly comes to know about her plans to satisfy the boss of Shrini to get him a promotion which was hidden from Sameer all along! It can't be a design as thought by Sameer as she was in no way aware of his design to eavesdrop! Whether she did it finally or not remained unknown as we can only get Sameer's side! But surely this was also cheating! Strangely enough the cheating disappeared after they move to Denver and Mayuri starts to do everything openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pratik

Too much hurry to end the series! The Pratik incidence at Denver can be interpreted as another kinky plot of Rohini. Since Sneha is the elephant woman Rohini decides another experiment, Sneha the elephant woman pair with horse man Shrini! Pratik the alpha male don't agree to share wife, so Mayuri, Shrini's mistress and wife of the cuckold is traded against Sneha, it doesn't have any loss for Shrini as this is during their India transfer, later when they will return Shrini will have his go on Sneha! Rohini's new plot to further humiliate the cuckold, Mayuri comes to know much later of the plot! In her frustration she dumps Shrini and Rohini forever and opts for alpha male Pratik!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dolly and Vinit

You tell Vinit is not a cuckold, he accepted Dolly philandering with the cuckold Sameer when he gets a chance of spending 4 days with Mayuri and their marriage is saved, of course the open invitation to impregnate her don't make sense since he has a low sperm count and Mayuri is already pregnant! But knowing all this and not being a cuckold why would he accept another baby from Shrini in India? He knows he is low sperm count, the child can't be his and in India he has no Mayuri to compensate! Plus after the first child is born he already discovers it's Pratik, probably seeing the features which are more like Pratik than Sameer which Dolly didn't mention before, so Dolly was having two affairs at the same time and even didn't know the father! This is sure to aggravate him even further already and with no Mayuri around in India he will surely be hard on her!

Indian_Happy_CoupleIndian_Happy_Couplealmost 4 years ago
Best Indian Kinky mind game Hot-wife story

I love Vyasya stories. thanks for this erotic story.

Enjoyed provoking mind game of hot wife-cuckold theme, throughout the story.

Beginning few pages and last few pages, seems bit out of the flow.

I wish this is a never ending story

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Total case of mental illness when it goes as excruciatingly long winded as this dumpster fire of repressed sexuality has.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I, an avid reader of cuckold series, declare this the greatest cuckold series written ever!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Almost all the stories written by this writer are same.

Where the husbands are cuckold, wives are slut and the kids are bastard.

Try to put something new...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
996 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES