Judith: The Power of Desire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

She teased him. "Wel,l that was great and I'm so glad you came too Keith because I don't think I can take any more."

"But Judith, I haven't come," he was worried. He was not finished.

"Yes you have, I can see it all over your cock." It was cruel; she was forcing him to say it.

"But that's not mine, it's, it's... it's Gary's cum."

Judith was not going to be totally unfair, "Oh alright then, on you get but don't take too long."

She felt a little like the classic long suffering wife of the 'Lie back and think of England' school as Keith climbed on top of her, carefully pulling open her legs and manoeuvring himself for entry. The gentle movement of inter­course began, a rhythmic in and out movement which, Judith admitted, was, even after all the earlier work and her increasing tenderness, not unpleasant. The climax, as she had requested, was not long delayed. She felt the pumping -- a nice feeling.

Despite the now spent penis subsiding within her, Judith still felt quite full. Two first rate young men emptying themselves in her had seen to that! Ju­dith was very content.

It was nice snuggling down with one young man each side of her, Judith settled into her pillow, feeling all full and satiated. A thought came to her, "If it snows this winter then, really, we must go for a walk in the woods," she said, "and you can let me write your names in my handwriting in the snow using these little pencils." Her hands went out and she held their limp penises in her hands. "I am sleepy," she said, "You can wake me with these all hard in the morning. No, bring me tea as well. That'd be nice." Her mind was drifting; it was comforting to have the boys to hold as she went to sleep. She would have to do it more often.

Judith awoke to the morning erections, her two young men standing naked by her bed, completely hard and erect, one holding a teapot, the other a cup and saucer. Incongruous but rather erotic. She sat up in bed and the tea was poured and the cup and saucer handed to her. Judith thanked her boys and said how much she admired their erections. It seemed the right thing to say. She sipped her tea.

"I think I'll drink you now, Keith," she said moving to the side of the bed and reaching for Keith. Her hand pulled him to her, his big penis up close and interesting. Tentatively she licked making its very end wet, tickling the little eye before sucking the whole head into her mouth, revelling in its smoothness on her tongue. She released her grasp on his cock and jiggled Keith's hanging balls, soft and vulnerable, in her hand, whilst her tongue stroked the round dome in her mouth.

"Would you like to try?" she asked Gary. "It really is so smooth." She winked at him as she ran her tongue up the head as if she was licking an ice cream. So suggestive, so naughty, so unlike her—until recently.

Gary declined looking rather worried. Should she command them, force them to suck each other? It would be amusing for a moment but she'd rather do it herself. Perhaps she should have Gary kiss her with Keith's dome be­tween them, all lips, tongues and silky smooth glans rather like the two girls she had once seen kissing and licking in a porno film as the penis flowed be­tween them. When and why had she been watching that? She could not recall. She would like that but suspected Gary would not!

Judith's lips slipped over the dome and she began to fellate the penis in earnest with long soft strokes of her mouth just as the night before she had used her vagina. All the while her fingers fondled Keith's scrotum, light gos­samer touches she knew men liked as she waited for the drawing up, the tight­ening, betraying imminent release. It did not take long.

She felt the movement and her fingers tightened; perhaps it would add to Keith's pleasure the sudden clamp upon his testes at the moment of ejacula­tion — a mingling of pain with the orgasm. Judith liked being a bit hard, a little bit cruel perhaps with her men. She would ask him — see if he would like it again.

Keith's penis began to pump; hot and salty on her tongue, filling her mouth, swirling around the invading dome; she allowed a little to slip down her throat, velvety smooth; the saltiness a contrast to the earlier tea.

The ejaculation complete, Judith beckoned Gary. "You may lie on top of me now."

It had not been just Keith who had been flowing, her desire had begun with waking to the two young erections and had built as she had enjoyed Keith; Judith was wet and ready; the covers were thrown back and Gary got on top of her, between her spread thighs; she had clasped him to her breast and winced a bit as his unshaven stubbly face brushed against her smooth cheek and then she had kissed him, her tongue pushing through his lips seeking his own. Their tongues played together in the dance of the French Kiss; but then there was a sudden start from Gary, a sudden realisation of what his tongue was tasting, what his tongue was feeling; a salty viscosity that caused Gary to try and pull away but Judith held on to him, her legs locking over his back and the kiss was not, after all, broken as Gary squirmed pleasingly on top of her. Perhaps Judith should have swallowed more but her failure had, of course, been deliberate. She was naughty.

The feel of the big strong, young man on top of her, pushing her into the bed was very pleasing to Judith, the feel of his hardness against her sex equal­ly enjoyable but it would be better lodged within her. "Keith," she said, "would you mind sticking Gary into me please? Now would be good."

Whether Keith minded pulling Gary's penis away from him and manoeu­vring it into Judith was neither here nor there to Judith. It was what she want­ed. Equally whether Gary minded having his erection man-handled, literally, was also not of concern to Judith; she did of course like the idea of them work­ing in concert upon her. Judith could feel Keith's hand, touching her and touch­ing Gary.

"If you'd move up a bit, Judith," requested Keith, "I can't get it into you, it's so hard and too far up; they don't bend you know."

She complied and felt the head of Gary's penis being pulled upwards brushing her mons, the smooth dome then sliding over her clitoris until it was positioned accurately where she wanted. She could feel its smoothness tanta­lisingly right at her entrance, just touching but not yet lodged. She felt Gary's hips bucking, trying to effect the entrance but she held him off. It was her deci­sion when she would take him in and she was enjoying the anticipation.

Slowly she began to slide down the penis, absorbing the head.

"No, don't let go, Keith. Move it side to side in me. Yes, I like that."

Judith continued her sliding, enjoying the rocking movement, until there was nothing left for Keith to hold—she had taken the whole penis into herself.

"You may fuck now, Gary," she said, "but I'm to come first."

Judith settled back into enjoying the steady pounding of her lusty young man, she had to do nothing but just enjoy the feeling and let her orgasm build; and build it did with Judith coming, rolling around on the bed and making rather a lot of noise for her.

"Stop, stop," she cried. The pounding was now too much. "Hold still. Stroke his balls, Keith, that will help him come." She was being wicked again and knew it. Involving Keith in his orgasm would not please Gary—nor Keith for that matter! It was a side of her character she had not seen before and it amused her. She felt Keith's hand between her thighs, doing her bidding, tick­ling Gary, making him come.

It was perhaps inevitable given her involvement in the firm and the attendant social events that she came across Adrian again, the man with the pills. Judith was discomforted seeing him and rather hoping he didn't mention them. It was a forlorn hope. He did not at first, but later in the evening he came across to her; she saw him from across the floor catch her eye and she knew, even be­fore he started moving towards her, that he was going to ask her how she had got on. He did and inevitably he asked what she had done with the pills and had they worked?

She had been reticent. He said she had mentioned pretty girls—were they? She had assured him 'they' were not and he had fastened on the 'they' and gradually had wheedled out a little of what she had been up to.

"I told you they were for real," he said.

She had made the mistake of asking, "why me?" Meaning he shouldn't hand such things out quite so freely at parties. He had looked serious and said it was by no mean unthinking or casual on his part.

"I thought you looked so sad, a career woman so bound up in her work that she had no time for the pleasures of life, just to wake up, think of work, sit and eat a piece of toast and drink coffee whilst checking emails on one of those damn blackcurrant mobiles, before hurrying into work reading the FT and then coming home late still thinking of work before a quick ready meal and early bed only to rise again for more of the same the next day. Was I right?"

Judith wasn't sure it had been quite like that.

"So I thought we'd change that..."

She had assumed the 'we' meant him and her.

"Judith," said the MD with enthusiasm at her annual review a week later, "so pleased with your recent performance, almost as if you were a new woman. What has done it? There is freshness in you, a spark, an enthusiasm that was not there before. I'm not saying you weren't good, but now! What is it, an inheritance, a personal problem solved, a health issue, a man? No, no I'm prying. Tell me if you want but I have plans for you."

Judith was taken aback. She had not received such praise before from him. What was different? Nothing she could think of except perhaps... Yes she had been firing on all cylinders recently but it was certainly not a man: men, young men doing her bidding maybe!

"Well I want you to head our operation in the States, yes, I mean that. We at Pullen Wagstaff plc have expansion plans and I need someone to spearhead the operation."

The MD asked his secretary to show some people in.

"And these two young men from the States will be working under you—so, can I introduce Cy and Reno."

Judith was again taken aback. Two able young men, keen, enthusiastic and, actually she could not help noticing, very tall and handsome indeed.

There was a long introduction and discussion. Afterwards the MD showed Judith out, "I am expecting great things, Judith. Oh, and by the way my colleague, personal friend really, Adrian Brightly, gave me this to give to you. Part of your complete reward package, you see. He said you'd understand. I'm sure you will find this, ah, these useful. Good luck."

The box, the so familiar box of pills handed to her by the MD, was so unex­pected, so out of the blue—a collision of different worlds. She was numb, a feel­ing of panic overtaking her, a retained image of the MD smiling in her mind, smiling with what? An embarrassing knowledge of her, a knowledge that gave power?

Judith stood outside the MD's door with a cocktail of emotions running through her, elation at her new role yes but when she looked at the box of pills in her hands she realised for certain the MD knew exactly what they were about and what they did; and then, realisation dawned, he was completely un­concerned at that or how she might play Cy and Reno. Embarrassment, horror, fear? She smiled to herself; no, not at all; none of these, she had Carte Blanche to play her own game in America, why else had the MD given the box to her? Now what did Cy and Reno look like naked? Well she was going to find out.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers
12