All Comments on 'Judy'

by Scandman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thoughtless

pass on the quality of the writing

( English does not seem to be Authors 1st langauge )

bad plot , no thought given to what would happen if a partner in a law firm went missing . has her bank account emptied & her apartment ransacked.

last known location the Airport

airport cctv , taxi records , her clothes & jewelry & computer turning up in pawn shops in the area ...

story works " sort of " until the point Judy exits the hotel to get in her taxi back to the airport .. at that point it goes into the toilet and is laughable .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Another horrible story..what country she in?? And why would he just leave her there..ridiculous..

surferchick88surferchick88about 9 years ago
Awesome work

Ohhh wowo... i really need to read more about you. What an awesome story... Nasty, mean and horrible... u know how to treat arrogant girls... Simply love it.... Give me more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Work

I also thought your story was great, love to see a part 2 to see how it turns out for Judy/Bunny

frankv141frankv141about 9 years ago
Excellent

Great story love to see you go further with it.

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 8 years ago
I'm jumping the fence

Usually I'm defending the story against silly comments. This time I'm joining the dissidents, you need to anchor this story somehow, as it is it is just silly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Idiotic

I would say more, but i think having a loyal reader like Unrighteous give this crap the trashing it deserves says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chilling and excellent

What makes this story work is the amoral ruthlessness of the predators. Judy and her tormentors operate on two different levels. She struggles to keep her dignity, and her internal sense of self, she tries to relate, to bargain, to deal fairly on a person to person basis. She appeals constantly to their humanity. Only there is none. They don't relate to her at all - they're predators and she's just meat to them, they don't relate to her any more than they would relate to a cheeseburger. They only acknowledge or recognise Judy's personhood as a weapon to control her as they strip everything away. Their predator logic is impeccable - stray into their territory, and they will take her. When she has something valuable, they take it, and when they discover there is more to be taken, they take that too. Although July doesn't realize it, she's lost when they discover how much there is in her bank account - once they know, then they absolutely will have it. At that point, the only question for them is what to do with Judy. They can't let her walk away - not right away or they won't be able to steal $44k, and not after, or she'll just bring the police. The only option is to kill her or keep and break her. Although she doesn't realize it, everything that happens after that is inevitable. Judy is erased and Bunny replaces her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh yeah I remember now

I've read one of your stories before. You like the bad guys to win, makes a crappy story for most folk. Anyway I guess it works for you, putain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep Writing but...

The imagination for the innocent woman who is put through unspeakable sex acts is there. Although , as some have observed, English is not the author's first language, the imagination applied compensates. However, within the premise, there always comes a point when you apply realism within the context of the story.

For starters, this is a lawyer and and supposed to be smart and resourceful. She could have yelled and screamed and run away at a couple of points in the story. She could have offered money to the guy in a different , not so naive manner. Same as to the prostitute who is obviously mistreated . She could have offered her protection and her money , even if lying to her. She could have seriously resisted the girl.

And at several points, she could have just gone berserk and resisted. After all, every encounter could result in her catching something lethal. All victims have a point at which RESIST is the desperate reaction. In her case, there were a few where the reaction is understated and passive.

My main complain is that you started a story. Now finish it. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep it up! Maybe Judy could aspire to working at a massage parlor. All her brains and experience as a lawyer and she’s scheming how to get an easier job. A former lawyer aspiring and scheming to massage, suck, and fuck fewer customers each day, it’d an extra way to humiliate her. And to “earn” less customers each day she helps out with bookkeeping and lawyer advice

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Awesome story. I’d love to read another chapter where Judy (Bunny) becomes a full time prostitute for good and Darren’s girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous