All Comments on 'Judy and Dave's Initiation'

by bottom4blk

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sick Fuck!

Bull shit story! Gay guy must write this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DUMB

Is the best epitaph for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

Great stuff. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work and ignore the small minded reviewers who lack any imagination and are insecure in their own sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what a crock

pure trash ...can i say keep your day job ....sounds like something a little dicked nigger would write

simjim100simjim100almost 17 years ago
Personally I loved it

One thing for sure, if you are going to write stories containing the subject matter of this one, get used to a bunch of homophobic assholes complaining. This site is the worst for jerks of that ilk. No one can read these stories and not know within a couple of paragraphs where it is leading, yet these fuckheads keep going just so they can get to the end and then bitch about it. I personally found it highly erotic and hope you won't allow these idiots to dissuade you from further writings. My only complaint is it was too short. Then thats just a preference. The subject matter is just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting Feedback

I find the negative comments to this story interesting. If those who wrote derogatory comments really did not like the topic or the story, then why did they continue reading it. Maybe they perversely enjoyed it! :)

I enjoyed your writing style and the eroticism of your story! I hope to read more of your erotic writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Missed Opportunity

The only thing I missed was Dave cleaning up Judy to get more of that wonderful black spunk.

pamcdpamcdover 13 years ago
hot

very hot and exciting to share a cock !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fun for all

My wife did this to me a few times and Im always hoping it happens to me many more times. I would love to have a full time fuck buddie for my wife and myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4.35/5.0 = 87% = A-

Judy is the kind of wife Dave needs.

Her colleague James is the kind of friend they both need.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
We would love James in our bed

Great story. My husband and I would love to have such a great job. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️💋💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Saved this yesterday, woke today before my wife, now naked under my bathrobe, just stroked out a fast squirt to this hot story, wish I was David!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous