All Comments on 'Juliana Ch. 07'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
So

You like to write about blackmail and captive whores, huh?

Why?

amh1970amh1970over 9 years ago
Seriously

There is nothing loving wives about this...Blackmail and mind control and RAPE....now he is selling her off like a street whore. All this and the husband may hate her when he wakes up..this whole story is getting disturbing in a bad way...Could u possibly fix this and make it where she has some self worth or even some respect for her husband who knows none of this is going on. Otherwise stop writing

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
Can't vote ?

That might b good seeing how I only vote 1 on these stories you've done, I keep hoping you'll give her a brain and let her know she's been duped. But obviously your a sad little person. End this soon

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
The pace of this story's unfolding seems

to be just right: Slow and slowly intensifying.

This reader appreciates Angiquesophie's commitment that keeps her chapter postings consistent and timely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dam u turned her into a bitch

Dam you turned her into a bitch. not a wife trying to save her husband. Dont u know the husband will notice her change. set this story streight.love her man, or let the Doc turn her into a peep.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I agree with @amh1970...

There aren't anything interesting in blackmail, use of other bpeople fragilities and weaknesses to obtain any advantage...This is the case of this story...What they are doing with her is the same as a person sexualy abuse a mentaly ill person that can't defend!!! This is the lowest form of human being, is compared to child molesting..Who like this kind of stuff can only be a psycho!!! This is pure trash...I'm sorry, I haven't nothing against the writer or his/her rights...I just comment the story and the characters...

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
The tension increases

Will Alec remember Juliana when he comes out out the coma? Will he want to recognise the new Juliana?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh cant we keep him in an induced coma for a year to make sure you have HIV before we wake him up

that is the story in its shortest form

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think its the author that needs brain surgery.

And who wishes she could experience the fantasies she describes. Hope your sexual skills far surpass your writing skills, or you will starve as a whore.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Complete assholes with no regard for women. Stupid cunts with no regard for their own gender either. What a sick and twisted world your fantasies lived in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turd

I used to like your submissions but this is a turd that would even embaras JPB which is a tall order.

Everyone move on nothing worth reading here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Angie (if you read this)

I just read your "Law of the Hearts" rebuttal for the first time and will admit that it is well written and a good read. I do hope that you don't really believe that anything you portrayed Jake doing or even wife's interpretation of his actions would actually justify her screwing the twins again. Twins her loving husband fought for her and were his enemies. You describe a vain, selfish and mentally ill woman both during the reunion and after.

Don't get me wrong. I like the story but wonder if you really believe wife was in any way justified.

anon.1

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago
She'll get over it...

She rushed into her marriage, her husband is a poor lover at best and doesn't even find her beautiful, doc is everything she wants, so what if he sent her out on one bad date, she'll get over it and find her true self shortly. I did call the medically induced coma part. She is simply embarrassed at the moment, soon she will realize she does enjoys it and truly wants this life. Hubby is a goner and her life and self purpose will finally come about on the arms and in the bed of Doc.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
New chapter, new low

Every chapter brings with it a brand new rock bottom in Juliana's life. Just when we think things can't possibly get any worse, she becomes an escort at the good doctor's behest.

As always, your writing is exquisite.

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
This is sad

How badly she is being abused, that she not only has to deal with a mortal medical condition of her husband's, but a power hungry asshole is using her for his very shallow amusement and for sex he can't get any other way. Dr. Charrier is perhaps the saddest character I've ever read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Is your pussy that precious. .

Her husband is important to her, now is her time to prove this. Plus she loves the power of her Orgasim.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
If

If this bitch write it, you know what it is. No need to read it.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 2 months ago

Not a bad lifestyle choice before you factor in the humiliation. Not bad at all. I’m a little surprised Juliana’s ass isn’t more chapped once she realizes she’s little more than a commodity, to be passed from pillar to post. She must have checked her self-esteem at the door.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Juliana Ch. 06 Previous Part
Juliana Series Info