All Comments on 'Juliana Ch. 10'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Pity...

Pity in a marriage means the end of it...This marriage was f9inished since part 1...So many parts for what? For something that was clear since part 1?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
every chaptyer is a winnner!! Read them and enjoy a good cum!!!

and then vote and fuck with annnony 's brain!! :)) Moring you shit head!!

amh1970amh1970over 9 years ago
wow u got even sicker

Yet another chapter in the WRONG Category , wow now you have her tormenting her husband I think u might need therapy

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
There's a train wreck waiting to happen

Let's see who, if anybody, can make it out of the twisted mass of steel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pity

The person Juliana should be pitying is herself. She has been debauched by force into having no shame, no sense of decency, morals or ethics. She let her torturer feel her up in front of her poor husband with no feelings of guilt. She looks down on her husband because he is the same person he always was. She has changed because she has learned to enjoy her rape and sex without boundaries. What she now calls freedom. Maybe this is like some kind of Stockholm syndrome.

So what is the end game. There are several ways it could go. If Juliana and her husband break up, the only way she will be able to enjoy the lifestyle she has become accustomed to(since she is as poor as a church mouse) is to become a prostitute or hopefully a courtesan if the devil (the rapist doctor) doesn't turn her out now that he has her totally ensnared and make her walk the streets for him. Yes, Juliana is the one to be pitied.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Dont Care How Well This is Written....

There is absolutely nothing erotic about this story at.all.If anything.its the antithesis of.eroticism.Generally speaking I like this authors.work.This one.Not so much. There are zero likable characters in this story.Sad really

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot damn!

This is getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not entirely useless . . .,

your writing reminds us that the antidote to evil is not violence, but exposure. Everything you portray about women in this story is a shallow lie. Its really very good when a woman enjoys sex, beautiful. What you are trying to sell is a woman embracing debasement, humiliation, sexual slavery, and obviously coming, cruelty. And all driven by clitoral stimulation? I'm laughing. Regardless of your DNA, you are not a woman, or you have never Known a woman. Which is really sad. They are the most wondrous work of God. And you are a great disappointment. And it saddens me to feel certain that you have been told this before, by some very significant people, and you are trying to strike back. If this putrid portrayal of a woman's decent into evil is somehow cathartic for your own sickness, then I will try to understand, and forgive you. I hope someday you can forgive yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

Rarely have I read a story where all the main characters are scum. The only character who isn't, so far is the husband, and we know nothing about him, other than his wife is a despicable backstabbing worthless example of a human and his doctor (and his friends) is worse than that!!! These are the kinds of people why BTB stories exist!

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 9 years ago
Truth is stranger than fiction

I see a lot of negative comments about this, but I am enjoying it. The truth is that people change over time, sometimes in dramatic and surprising ways. The artifice of the surgery allows the author to write a compact story that parallels the self-discovery that many people go through. during their life. The sex may be a bit over the top, but who has not known someone in a broken relationship who said, "She turned into someone I didn't even know!"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I find your treatment of the hapless husband despicable......

....whatever he may or may not have been, he was absent when J made her choice to mitigate the risk to his life with her body. And having embraced her newfound "freedom" what does she do? Well at first,cat least, she has the good grace to be embarrassed for what she has done and how she has changed. He, however has not changed, was not consulted about the choice and has chosen to be unnecessarily cruel (at least as you write her) to an essentially innocent man.

He is confused, horrified, hurt and dismayed by her overt sexuality and now her revelation that she has embraced her life of perfidy.

He will either suffer as silently as possible until released and disappear. Now, more dramatically changed by J's cruelty (remember he awoke to a different woman than the one he loved, this new version isn't so desirable and is obviously no longer so close to him as she described) he will at some point conclude he has lost the one woman in the world he loved...and she chose her path outside him. He must move on or suicide, leaving a note to the doctor and her explaining his choice to make their evil combination the cost of his life.

Yup, people change. It is the abrogation of our commitments in choosing something without consulting our partners for the effects of that choice on our chosen mate that is the greater crime. J's whoring just makes her all the more foolish and pitiable.

What, does she really think the good Dr. Chasser will keep her as a lover, care for her and make her safe and happy for the rest of her life? To him, she's utterly disposable, a cheap whore, whose value only lasts as long as she generates interest and income.

I guess she's come to accept that and be happy with it. Best thing now, is to come clean with hubby and set him free to move on.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved this one

five stars. Because this where we know with certainty how this story will end.

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago

LUST HIDES THE LOVE ?

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 9 years ago
Very fine

The writing of this story is at a very high level, with patience, pacing, and great imagery. I can't understand people who complain that it doesn't get to the point, complain about various actions, etc. The journey has been well traveled by others, but I just think that this series of chapters has been very well paced and a pleasure to read. More, please.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
I did not

like the way the author rewrites history in this chapter. Juliana starts the story devotedly loving her husband, so much so she places herself as a sex slave to pay his medical bill. Now she AS writes Juliana used to find him boring and was unsure about marrying him, why would she be bothered to go into slavery for a husband she doesn't even love. The thoughts coming from Juliana are total opposite to everything she has felt so far in this story about Alec so I think the author is wrong and just trying to twist the story to show Juliana in a bad light for the big brush off. TK

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 8 years agoAuthor
dear tony,

from juliana, opening of chapter 10:

"Most people don't like a person to change. They compliment someone for 'being himself.' But isn't that peculiar? When do you reach that 'self' stage? On turning ten? Twenty? Fifty-four? And why would it be a good thing to always stay unchanged?"

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Sorry Alec, but I've changed as you can see.

I guess Im in the dark as much as Alec. The casualness of Juliana's sexuality is troubling to a old fashioned boy. She is equally exciting, alluring, and irrisistable. I would disire to be in service to her wants and needs with full knowledge of her demands of her sex partners.

That or Fuck her and send her back for more trainning, to enhance her ability on the tip of my dick. We do love a slut, for a brief time depending on how quickly she helps me to Cum.

Where did that come from ? Sophia ?

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 2 months ago

Inevitability of change in a person is undisputed. That some traits are better left unchanged is too. Things like empathy and kindness. Some things are clearly better off left unchanged. The emergence of a cruel streak in Juliana bodes well for no one. The manufacture of disdain toward her husband for the offense of being unconscious is not a good look. He’s only been out for a month. In her defense, given her age, she may simply lack the maturity for marriage. It takes skilled communication and commitment to maintain. I don’t see much of either.

I don’t know about anyone else, but once I started sleeping through orgasms no matter how tiny, I would want to rethink my agenda. I would worry what it will take to next pique my interest. Given Julia’s rapid sophistication in her desires, I wonder what will thrill her a year from now? I think at some point she may benefit from a lobotomy.

I do hope Juliana gives some serious thought to what she gained vs what she gave up, though she may not do that until much later, if at all. I also hope her brave new adventurous persona will fortify her if she falls. I don’t think her husband will be there, to be honest.

There’s an old song called “How’re You Gonna Keep ‘Em Down On the Farm After They’ve Seen Paree?” I think it’s from around WW1. This scenario has been in play for a while I guess.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 2 months agoAuthor

very funny, duke. thanks for your elaborate and entertaining comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Juliana Ch. 09 Previous Part
Juliana Series Info