All Comments on 'Juliana Ch. 11'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That is so funny

It's so ridiculous is funny. Her excuses are just so over the top she is brain dead and her husband would have to be to believe so it's just funny. Good satire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mindless slop

very stupid woman, she should have recorded all conversations with the doctor

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
I like this writer's style...

But this story is beginning to be a little too much. She is falling for the "share cropper" math that the newly freed slaves got caught up in after the Declaration of independence. There is no price set up for her services so she has no way to know when she has cleared her debt. He is changing the deal as she goes along and she just shrugs her shoulders. If this story ends with her accepting this lifestyle then I will be extremely disappointed. She was such a strong woman when this story started. She has turned into a whiny slut. She figured a way out of her father's clutches. Why is she just accepting this? She is losing the sympathy that I had for her when this story first started.

The story is beginning to drag on just for the sake of it with no end in sight. I am becoming less interested in it. We reached the climax when she began to give in to the pleasure. Now we seem to be stuck. I am at the point where I will wait for the final chapter to be posted before I read anymore. Then I can just skip to the end to see if she gets free or not.

Like I said before if she doesn't get free this story would be a HUGE letdown.

looking4itlooking4itabout 9 years ago

She is full of rationalizations that try to prove all of her decisions were out if her control, but anyone who has read the story knows none of them are true. She is a whore and she likes it. The doctor found the ultimate jewel in the rough and that's why he is hesitant to let her out if the villa. Please let them divorce and then you can continue with your "50 Shades" debacle. You said it yourself...loved. There is no love or respect left for her husband nor, more importantly, herself. You've tried to show a woman who has grown above her upbringing and personal expectations but you've failed. She is no more control of her life than if she'd stayed at home and married the hick her parents arranged for her. I assume that they have the girls on birth control or perhaps this universe you have created pregnancy is neighing to worry about or consider...

I have to admit that the story telling is worth 4*. However, bringing the husband situation into it was a poor choice and will always sour the reading.

greowulfgreowulfabout 9 years ago
The deal she made

Was to stay during her recovery. There's some Darth Vader "Pray I don't alter it further" shit going on here. Someone needs to take them down.

Samhain8415Samhain8415about 9 years ago
Deal

Deal was she can leave when he recovers, now go to the police tell them he's threatened you n others with sexual slavery, they go to prison to be someone's bitch. If this story ain't done end it or quit cause it's stupid. Have you not noticed your low rating?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Keep it going

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
Still liking this

A unsophisticated woman is faced with an impossible decision and has no experience to base her judgement on. She makes the wrong, worst decision and now she must reconcile with her husband. Very very difficult. Let's see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It is Fiction

This is not the 18th century when the Marquis wrote his books and this is not a third world country. All Juliana would have to do is to a police station or the medical boards and her problems would be over. So there is no reality here just a literary device to force the plot. We have to suspend belief to read the story so it makes the rationalizations of Juliana and paying the bill make sense in the context.

Is there any doubt that the doctor is the devil: the personification of evil. To make the husband watch Juliana whore herself on his first day out of the hospital and to make him look like a buffoon is the height of cruelty. It was disappointing to see Juliana's weakness in the light of her husband's strength.

We await to see how the author resolves and finishes. Does she settle on the dark side and have Juliana continue as a whore or does she have Juliana feel she has grown beyond her husband and leave both the doctor and the husband or does she have the doctor and his band of white slavers punished and Juliana stay with her husband? I wouldn't bet on the last option.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh com'on, you can do better than this!

Anxiety, confusion, uncertainty, regret? Your character has grown so far above those petty frail concerns. And now you have her stoop to explaining, even reconciling with her dweeby weak pathetic excuse for a man husband? OK, so she agreed to add 3 more months of unrestrained sexual servitude for a few hours alone with her husband. That just reinforces her lingering sense of shame and duty toward her husband. I thought any remnants of being a wife, a responsible adult, a true woman, had been fucked out of her system long ago. I thought by this time you would have Julianna contemplating having the doctors baby. Or, how about having her ovaries removed so she can continue to fuck her life away with zero concerns. Zero.

Ah, but you are so clever, and piquant. The coup de grace will be when you orchestrate Julianna's sex change operation! Then she can just become one of the guys, brutalizing and raping with the best of them. What a sweet ending. Maybe for the epilogue we will have the transgendered Julianna butt fucking Alec as he whimpers and simpers his linger love for her past self. You are so fucking talented. We don't deserve you. No one deserves this. You have become totally ridiculous.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The worst part of all....

This was the worst part of all...After what they did in the dinner in front of her husband, going against all the agreement they had, the only thing she had to do, was to go home get a gun and coming back kill them all...still 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER IS FINAL !

This author never wrote a drib... storyyyyy, longer than 12 Ch.

Sooo, phuuu, it will be soon over. TG

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 9 years ago
And the inevitable confrontation is here

It was an ugly meeting, but it was bound to happen. You feel for Juliana, the conflict she has borne to save her husband; quite literally selling her soul to the devil. Was it worth it? That's a loaded question if there ever was one. The catch 22 of it stands out, he was dead if she didn't; estranged from her if she did. She knew she was going to lose Alec one way or the other, just chose the way which ends with him still alive, albeit not her husband.

I don't know if you have any chapters planned after this, but I think the readers are crying for Alec and/or Juliana to exact some retribution from the predatory doctor and his friends.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Truth

Truth is an iconic phenomenon in the moral landscape? Please tell me what this means and how it is relevant.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 9 years agoAuthor
twentyseven...

i am sorry if my line about truth and morality haven't been clear. what i meant is that always being truthful ('truth and nothing but the truth") is a concept highly estimated by morally inclined people... in theory. in the real world, though, with highly and less highly moral people alike, we often have to make do with the closest alternatives if we want to lead a life at all. for juliana this meant that she would be able to tell her husband what she had done and why, but she'd better not tell him every detail about how it made her feel – and how it changed her.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Excellent Writer

But I did not read the story. Too painful all ready in the first chapter. Angique is very good at generating characters as well as emotions in her readers. But is always dark side. How about something light?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This chapter makes no sense

The story has changed with this chapter. I do not understand the logic used and described by the author as A moral truth. The problem is this is a a story of rape and blackmail.

A moral truth would be decision made in a free mind. In this story this is not the case, Juliana is suffering traumatic issues as a result of her rape. As such she cannot give concert and cannot make a moral decision.

So what is the next best option, when you have no options?

Santa Maria Mark

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

this marriage is done, because she can never give up the person she has become. Yes, it was evil what they have done to her, but she has grown to like the sex and the freedom she has to express her own sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's all better now that she's explained.....

....and so now they can go on with their lives....somehow, I don't think so. Damage was done on many fronts and someone (hopefully the doctor and friends) has to pay for their criminal acts.

I'm sure, however, that this was a total set-up, taking advantage of J's naïveté.

If hubby had been consulted, he would have correctly stated that they could still remove the tumor at a later date, after he was stronger, more recovered from his stroke.

In point of fact, having the surgery so soon after the stroke made it more dangerous.

But she decided it in her ignorance and extreme circumstance and was trapped. However, the entirety of this story is an ethical and public relations atomic bomb for Dr. Cherrier and his friends.

One hour's free consultation with an attourney would have the couple rich beyond their wildest dreams and a long list of "professionals" serving 7-10 in a penitentiary.

Guaranteed.

And as a fantasy, it is visually rich, but thematically poor. Too much of the behavior doesn't make sense. A few things do, but mostly it's the old haves and have-nots in their usual struggles with a lot of broken logic and mental disconnect.

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago

Riding off into the sunset ? or

Is this the point of no return ?

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
once again

the author rewrites history. The deal was once Alec had recovered she was paid up. It would take about a month. Alec's is discharged and the deal is completed but no the author has forgotten the deal and writes so Juliana has forgotten the deal and now must do three more months to pay the bill. Just all BS. TK

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Will the truth set you free.

I'm sure I've missed the point. I'm fully prepaired to blame Juliana for what has happened. Your story for any faults it has or dosent have, pushed all my buttons down hard. Can their be any satisfying answers to Alec and Juliana's new relationship or lack of one.

This is the story now and I'm curious to know its conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1331 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Juliana Ch. 10 Previous Part
Juliana Series Info