Julia's Discovery Ch. 04

Story Info
A middle aged widow enters her deceased husband's sanctum.
3.4k words
4.48
28.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At ten am Julia woke up feeling more than a little fuzzy, the night before she had consumed nearly half a bottle of gin and a full bottle of wine. Raising herself on the pillows she remembered the fragment of a dream. She was in Robert's study and he was sitting on the edge of his desk nude, his legs apart sniffing a pair of knickers as she masturbated him. His pleasure was palpable, he was moaning softly, saying 'yes, that's right, that's the way I like it – yes, wank it like that! And then it seemed to change; there was someone else in the room watching them. She couldn't make out who it was because who ever it was she, and Julia felt certain it was a she, was standing in the shadows. It was then she woke up. And then she remembered masturbating herself, and almost to her shame, the pleasure it had afforded her.

She pulled back the duvet and got out of bed and padded naked to the bathroom and sat on the toilet to relieve herself. She dabbed herself dry with a tissue and then went downstairs to the kitchen to fill the kettle and make some tea. She didn't bother to put on her dressing gown, something she had never done before even when she had known that she was quite alone. She leaned against the work surface as she waited for the kettle to boil and then she felt the urge to walk down the hallway to the study. The door was open and of course everything was as she had left it but she had forgotten that her skirt and knickers were lying on the floor by the desk where she had left them.

The computer was still on and for the first time she saw the screen-saver; against a crumpled purple satin background a message in an ivory coloured font scrolled slowly across the screen, 'The Beauty Of Sexual Pleasure.'

'Yes, Robert,' she sighed aloud, 'you didn't get that much from me did you.'

She heard the echo of the kettle as it clicked off in the kitchen and after a few moments she went back to make the tea. The cup rattling in the saucer she returned to the study and sat on the leather chesterfield and surveyed the room. Today was Tuesday and she had until Saturday afternoon to remove what was left of the contents of the house as the new owners were moving in on Sunday. She had however arranged for Ogilvy and Son to deliver some more packing cases this morning and to come with the van on Friday at lunchtime. She sipped at her tea pensively; all that was left was the bed, a few Persian rugs some clothes and toiletries, one or two items from the kitchen and the contents of the study, all the rest of what she had wished to keep from her years in Chelsea had been removed to Belsize Park. She had been pleased that the new owners hadn't been in a rush to move in; it had given her the time to arrange with the builders and decorators to make her new home exactly as she wanted it.

She finished her tea, picked up her knickers and skirt and went upstairs to shower.

Dressed in linen trousers and a crisp white blouse with a pair of suede loafers, Julia went back down to Robert's study to begin her task. As she descended the stairs the doorbell rang and Julia opened it to find the burly figure of John Ogilvy standing in the porch. 'Good morning Mrs Ellis, is it all right if we bring in the packing cases?' Julia nodded and smiled, touched by the fact John had bothered to come himself when in fact it was entirely unnecessary. 'Of course, do come in, can you put them in the hall, I think half a dozen will be plenty.'

'Let's make it eight, just to be on the safe side,' he said cheerily. With the cases in the hall Julia offered him and his assistant a cup of tea which was courteously declined.

'Would you like the help of one of the lads with the packing,' he enquired.

'No, I'll be fine thanks,' she answered, 'its mainly personal things.'

'I'll leave you to it then,' he replied, 'I'll see you on Friday, twelve thirty be all right?'

Julia nodded and when he was on the pavement she closed the door.

I'll start with the desk, she thought, dragging a sturdy plastic packing case into the study.

In the first couple of drawers she found mainly old paperwork relating to the business. She put them to one side intending to burn them later in the fireplace of the dining room. She wouldn't need that many cases after all, perhaps just two or three for the books on the shelves. The bottom drawer was locked but soon Julia found the keys amongst the pens and staplers located in the narrow drawer between the two pedestals. At last she found the key that fitted and opened the drawer. No longer really shocked at what she might find, she still took a sharp intake of breath at what was inside. Staring up at her on the top of a pile of DVD's was one called 'Den of Iniquity' the cover depicting a woman in black leather suspenders, taken from behind and being penetrated anally as she sucked the penis of a man at her head. She picked it up and underneath was another called 'Whorehouse Auditions' which had several smaller pictures on the cover, the main one being of a young busty Latin looking woman astride a thick black penis, flanked by two other males, their erect cocks in each of her hands. Underneath that one was another entitled 'French Girls Drink Cum.' Altogether there were fourteen DVD's each with an equally salacious title and all of them with pictures to match, the last one entitled 'Snatch –The Alternative Movie' with a subtitle beneath which read 'No gangsters only cunt!' 'Bloody hell!' She exclaimed, and then she laughed to herself as she imagined the embarrassment that would have been caused if she had accepted John Ogilvy's offer of an assistant.

She placed them on the desk and then noticed a black plastic bag in the recesses of the drawer. Opening it she pulled out a half dozen pairs of assorted knickers, all heavily stained in the gusset with what she recognized immediately as vaginal secretions and elsewhere with what must have been dried sperm. An envelope fell from the bag to the floor. Picking it up she opened it, drawing out a single sheet of paper. 'Dear Robert,' it read, 'another pair of my pants, I've been so fucking wet and horny that I've creamed them up a treat! Happy wanking, love Jane.'

For a moment or two Julia was transfixed, and then she noticed a slim brown note book at the bottom of the drawer. She stuffed the knickers back into the bag and gingerly picked up the book. . There were just a few entries. 'Jane Derbyshire,' with an address in Barnes along with a phone number and email address, 'I already have that on the computer,' Julia mused out loud to the room. There was the address of a Hotel in Paris, and one in New York, none to which she had ever been, and then there was an entry for Fiona at the Elite Agency and another for Lady Alice Markham at Eastingham Hall. 'Now here's a thing,' she said.

Instinctively she wanted to go back to the computer which she had now turned off but instead relied on her discipline which had served her well throughout her life and continued with the packing of what was left in Robert's study. There were no more surprises except for the fact that she found a slim volume of eighteenth century French erotica bound in vellum behind the books on the shelves, later she was to find that it was rather rare and quite valuable. It consisted mainly of pen and ink sketches of the nude and sexual acts which Julia had to admit to herself were somehow rather charming. At last she had finished, all of the four crates she needed were packed and all that remained was the furniture, the bag of soiled knickers, the DVD's and the computer. At ten past two she went to the kitchen and quickly prepared an omelette and then decided to open the bottle of Moet that had languished in the fridge since Robert's death.

'You had better watch it my dear,' she said to herself, 'you're getting to like iniquitous things.' The cork in the bottle, once uncaged, was released with a satisfactory pop.

Julia switched on the computer and once it had settled pressed the button on the tower that opened the DVD drive. At random she selected Whorehouse Auditions and put it into the drive. The screen came to life and she fast forwarded through the introduction and titles, grateful for the fact that Robert had insisted that the laptop he had bought for her had all the latest add-on's and that she had learned to use them.

She had never seen a pornographic film before and found the first five minutes worse than any dumb soap opera she had seen, the attempt at setting the 'scene' was risible, starting with a jerky tracking shot down a hallway and stopping at different doors from behind which came the sound of moans and groans and 'Yeah, baby, fuck me's.' But then the lighting was better as the action shifted to the interior of an office where a dyed blond girl of around twenty was being interviewed. A woman in middle age asked the girl if she liked sex. The girl answered yes. The woman remarked that she might have to fuck between five and twenty men on her shift and do some 'kinky' stuff too, would she be OK with that. The girl answered yes again somewhat flatly.

'OK, honey, take off your top, lift up your skirt and show your panties please.'

Without hesitation the girl lifted her tee shirt and unhooked her bra letting her breasts fall free, the camera moved in to show perky nipples erect. The next shot was a close up on her short skirt. 'Open your legs honey and pull your panties over – yeah, that's nice.' The camera was right in there as the girl showed her cunt. 'Finger yourself baby, split your lips, open your cunt and play – some of our clients like nothing more than to watch women play with their cunny's while they do their cocks!'

The girl did as she was asked willingly; spreading her legs wider she gripped her generous labia with fingers and thumbs and stretched them apart.

'Nice lips baby.'

Julia sipped her champagne and noticed that her hand was shaking slightly.

'Good honey, now put some fingers inside – yeah, that's good baby, give yourself a good slow finger fuck.' The girl licked her lips and did as she was asked, spreading herself even wider as the camera zoomed slowly in until her fingers and cunt filled the screen.

'That's great honey; your cunny is opening up nicely. Now you're nice and wet let's get this cucumber inside you, you ok with that?'

'Yeah, sure,' the girl answered.

'That's great honey,' the Madame purred, lubricating the long, fat vegetable.

Julia was aware that she too was getting wet and that her nipples were erect and tingling, she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped her fingers inside.

Onscreen the action continued, the girl was pulling her pussy wide as the Madame slowly inserted the cucumber until a third of the length was inside her.

'Do you like giving head honey?' The girl now obviously turned on answered, 'Is Bush a republican!'

The camera pulled back as the Madame, amused by the quip, pressed the button of the intercom on her desk 'Send Brad in,' she said.

Julia was gently caressing her left nipple aware of the dampness in her knickers.

The door of the office opened and 'Brad' entered, from his point of view he was greeted by the sight of the young woman sitting in a swivel chair, breasts exposed, legs spread and slow fucking herself with a fat cucumber as she worked her clitoris with the fingers of her free hand as the Madame looked on, a lascivious smile etched on her face.

'Brad, this is Brandi, she's coming to work for us – can we borrow your cock for a while, I want to see her sucking technique.'

Brad didn't need any more bidding; he unzipped his pants and produced his long thick member. He stood beside the chair as Brandi slid down to take him in her mouth.

'Good baby,' The Madame breathed, 'fuck that salad and suck that cock!'

Julia was in a semi trance, she became aware that she was touching herself between her thighs. The spell was broken by the ringing of the telephone. For a few seconds she froze and then, quickly reaching out to turn the volume down, she almost knocked over the glass of champagne.

'Hello, Julia Ellis speaking.' The line crackled and she heard the faint echo of her own voice and then, 'Hi mum, it's me.'

'Elise – darling!'

'You ok mum?'

Onscreen Brandi, eyes half closed was sucking eagerly at Brad's tumescent cock.

'Yes, yes, sorry, I was just far away that's all.'

'You sure you're ok, you sound a bit funny?'

'No darling, I'm fine; really, I've just finished packing Dads study.'

'I see, must have been a bit of an ordeal, did it go ok?'

Brandi was now lying across the desk and Brad was fucking her while the Madame was sucking her tits.

Julia stood up and switched off the DVD. 'Yes, all done now, what time is it there?'

'Nine o'clock, look mum, do you mind if I postpone my trip, something's come up, a big feature, I'll have to go to California for at least a month, a feature on the Adult entertainment industry of all things!'

Julia remained silent for a few seconds. 'You still there mum?'

'Yes, I'm here. So you'll be reporting on porn then?'

'Well I thought I'd better warn you, not that you read the NY Express I know, but someone might and I didn't want you to be shocked or anything.'

Julia felt herself blushing. 'So what's the article about?'

'Well, the porn industry is massive, worth billions, at least ten times bigger than the whole of the film and music industries put together. I'm going to interview some producers and some of the actors and actresses and do a special.' She omitted to tell her mother that it also had been arranged for her to attend a shoot.

'So what do you think of pornography then?' Julia asked trying to sound composed.

'Well, some of it's a bit of a laugh really,' she hesitated, and then 'sorry mum, have I shocked you?'

'No, not really, just that I've led a bit of a sheltered life I suppose.'

'It's a bit different today, lots of couples use it to spice things up a bit and you'd be surprised at how many supposedly above board big companies have their fingers in the pie, that's what the article is all about really.'

'Well I'm sure you know best darling, so when will you come over to see the new flat?'

'In the autumn, September or October time, and then at Christmas of course if that's ok.'

'Of course it is darling, it's your new home too remember,' Julia answered warmly.

'I know mum, anyway, I've got to dash got get a piece in by lunchtime. I'll email soon, love you.'

'I love you too darling, you take care.'

'Bye mum, bye.'

For a moment or two Julia stood looking out onto the garden and then she picked up her glass and took a mouthful of the Moet.

She had to admit that she had been rather aroused by the DVD, before she had always thought that pornography was for lonely, dirty old men, the raincoat brigade, furtively masturbating over filthy magazines in garden sheds. And then she thought about Elise, calling to tell her that she was doing an article on the trade, and her admission that she had watched pornography, for that was what it was when she had nonchalantly said 'some of it's a bit of a laugh really.'

Once again she remembered masturbating the night before and the pleasure it had given her especially when she climaxed. If Elise hadn't called when she did she knew that she would have done it again. 'What on earth is happening to you Mrs Ellis?' she said to the room, and then, 'Damn it – why the hell not, it's my body!'

She went to the kitchen and brought the bottle back into the study, pulled the curtains closed and clicked on the DVD drive. Then, having refilled her glass, she kicked off her loafers and removed her linen pants and then her knickers. She was still wet as she fingered her slit, fast forwarding the movie to the part where Brandi was being fucked across the desk. Julia had a sudden urge, she wanted something inside her and then she remembered the box of candles in the kitchen drawer.

She brought them into the study and closed the door; on the screen Brad was performing cunnilingus on Brandi and the Madame was now on her knees sucking and masturbating him.

Julia took a candle from the box and inspected it; the edges of the base looked too sharp so she took Robert's lighter and brought the flame to the wax for a few seconds and then moulded it until the base of the candle was smooth and rounded.

She turned up the volume on the computer to be greeted by the moans and sighs of unbridled passion. 'Yeah, oh, yeah, oh baby – your cunt tastes so good.'

'M,mm, yeah, lick my pussy, yeah oh that's so fucking good.'

Then the Madame took Brad's cock out of her mouth and said, 'fuck her up the ass – do you like it up there baby?'

'Yeah, oh fuck, yeah fuck me up the ass; get that cock up my ass!' She reached down and frigged away at her clitoris before climbing down off the desk and positioning herself on all fours on the carpet. The Madame applied lubricant to her fingers and inserted two up Brandi's anus. 'Unnh, oh, yeah,' moaned Brandi. 'Yeah - so good but gimme the cock!'

Julia sat in Robert's chair, legs spread wide, running the base of the candle along her wet opening, her eyes fixed on the screen. Brad had moved round in front of Brandi, 'suck it first,' he demanded. Brandi obliged and the Madame was working three fingers into her ass. 'She's ready,' breathed the Madame and Brad pulled out of her mouth and positioned himself behind her. The Madame took his pulsating cock and guided the swollen dome to Brandi's anus.

As his cock slid home, Julia split her own love-lips apart and slowly inserted the candle. She felt a delirious wave of pleasure as she pushed it deep inside. Now she worked her clit and pumped the candle in and out.

'All the way you bastard,' screamed Brandi, 'I wanna feel your balls slapping my ass!'

Julia felt that her nipples and clitoris were on fire as she pumped the candle faster.

From somewhere the Madame had produced a long red dildo, the head of a cock at each end. She hitched up her skirt, pulled her knickers to one side and pushed it up her hairy cunt. Now she was on the floor insinuating her way underneath Brandi.

'Oh, my!' moaned Brandi, 'Oh fuck yeah.'

'Get it in her cunny,' the Madame breathed gutturally.

'Fuck,' moaned Julia as Brad, still pumping his cock back and forth up Brandi's rectum took hold of the double ender and pushed it deep inside her swollen, dripping cunt, linking the two women.

Julia was bucking and thrashing in the chair, beside herself with lust.

'I'm gonna fucking cum!' yelled Brandi.

'Yeah, me too baby,' replied Brad hoarsely.

'Cum in my ass, do it up my ass!

'Ahhhhh! Oh fuck' cried Julia as she pumped the candle deep and fast into herself, clawing at her clitoris, and then her orgasm hit her with the force of an express train.

To be continued