All Comments on 'Julia's Reawakening'

by rha spike

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another cheating wife

another cheating, 'neglected', well off wife who 'comes alive' with some college guys. her husband is boring and the children are forgotton.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Julia

Perhaps Julia can give Harold a little potluck bundle of joy for Harold to put braces on in a few years. Maybe one of the lads has been successfull in seeding Julia's ripe cunt.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Another author without consequences in their

story. That's okay, I'll finish the story in my mind. Husband discovers bruises and bites, becomes separated from wife, she continues with slutty behavior, husband gets evidence and divorces his "loving wife," taking the kids he soon finds a woman that truly loves him and not just his security. The new wife works within her marriage to keep it spicy, not throwing her life away for other men. The old wife continues her slutty ways, but realizes that if she had just worked to be her ex-husband's slut she would have had it all.

Your writing skills are great, too bad about the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Perhaps Author intends Consequence?

Fairly well written but not much of an indication of husband finding out - so is it just another sick cuckolding story or will the pitiful loving male get an authors hint in chapter two?

If this is the end, it is a regression from "Divergence" where you employed reality and it was talented writting and a theme that entertained us. Please see my comments there.

If this goes on, I trust there will be some semblence of reality and consequence. Without it - it is just sick cuckolding that anyone could write for the pitifully weak and numb jaded one's who wish to be demeaned into a sexual frenzy no reasonable person could understand.

So, on it's own merit, I agree it doesn't deserve much respect or score - if it turns into a chapter two with some reality perhaps we prejudged. Based on his story "Divergence" and that possibility I gave it a 3 - mostly because of superior writting.

Author - please don't disappoint - with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good

A start to a good story turns out to be another cuckold cheating wife story. A story with no guilt or remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
:(

You lost me when you said, "I'm going to tell you." Why bother to tell the reader that you're going to tell us something. Do you think we are that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fall comes to her?

she plays, and ideally, she will pay, seriously. i am not sure why i feel so adamantly, but i do, just a whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So very hot

What a great story. Loved it, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Is that all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your stories are all the same. Are you sure you have a PHD?

Same old BS. Wife becomes a super slut. Hubby is clueless and of course there are no consequences. How stupid and pathetic. For an educated person you sure do seem to have a twisted and perverted person.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Cute story about a farm animal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous