Julia's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When David stood up, unzipped and pulled out his splendid cock, every bit of anxiety dropped away. I melted and went right to work slipping my lips around it and sucking it as if I'd been doing it all my life. God, it felt good! Wonderful! Because Harold doesn't care for oral sex, I hadn't had a man's cock in my mouth for years. I used to love sucking off my dates in college and I missed it! I didn't realize how much until David's thick shaft invaded my mouth on that extraordinary morning. The head was spongy and the shaft was hard as iron! My lips glided up and down as if I'd been doing it every day. Oh, those twenty-something guys are hard!

Brad was seated behind me. He opened the front of my dress and was soon caressing and squeezing my bare tits with one hand while he continued to stroke the fingers of the other in and out of my sopping pussy. I was beginning to think in gutter language --- tits, pussy, cock! --- My mind went dizzy with lust. One strange young man was sitting behind me feeling me up and fingerfucking me --- and doing a damned good job of it --- while I was sucking the cock of yet another young stranger and loving every second of it! God! Was this any way for the wife of a successful dentist and a member of the Junior League to behave?

"Mm! Julia! That feels great!" David murmured, "How's her pussy, Brad?"

"Wet!" Brad replied, "I mean, really wet! I think Julia is enjoying herself a lot."

"That true, Julia?" David asked quietly, caressing my hair, "Are you enjoying this?"

My mouth came off of his swollen head with a pop. "Yes!" I gasped, "Yes! Yes! Yes to anything you want to do!"

"Brad, we should make sure that Julia enjoys this as much as possible. What do you say?"

"Sure." Brad said.

With that, David sat down beside me and they began to caress and feel me up in earnest. Their hands roamed over my tits, squeezed my bottom and stroked my thighs. I had a cock in each hand, squeezing and stroking. They took turns fingerfucking me till I was near orgasm. David whispered in my ear.

"We want you to suck us off, Julia. Suck us till we come in your mouth. That OK with you?"

""Yes!" My voice was a raw rasp of passion. I felt their hands leave me as they stood.

"Take your clothes off for us. We want to see you naked."

They began to strip off their jeans and shirts and I couldn't wait to get my clothes off. They had my tits out and my skirt up to my waist as it was. I'd never been so thoroughly felt up in my life. My face was burning and my knees were so weak I couldn't have stood if my life had depended on it.

They stood before me slowly stroking their cocks. I struggled with trembling fingers to get out of my dress. Finally, I finished unzipping and unhooking and pulled the dress off over my head. The guys pulled me up on wobbly knees in my bra and panties and embraced me.

"We'll take care of the rest," David whispered. My hands found their hard young buns and their cocks sprang up between my thighs. David began sucking my tits, biting gently at the nipples. Brad stroked and squeezed my bottom. Then suddenly Brad's fingers were in my soaking cunt again. I was nearly delirious!

"Are you going to fuck me now?" I asked.

"Soon, Julia, soon," David replied, "Let's take our time and enjoy this. We want to know every inch of your beautiful body."

While David removed the last of my underwear, I licked Brad's lovely cock. His was a bit smaller than David's but just as rock-hard and satisfying!

"Hold my balls in your hand," he whispered. I cupped them and rotated them with my fingers, feeling with pleasure the soft sack they nestled in. I had got hold of myself a little and was enjoying the feel of the two hard young bodies. I basked in their attention and gave myself over to the pleasure of their hands and mouths and cocks. Harold floated through my mind once or twice but caused me no anxiety at all!

Soon, Brad pushed me to my knees before him and ran the head of his cock across my face and over my lips. I licked him. I shivered at the taste of him on my tongue. By this time I was so thoroughly overcome by lust that I was completely helpless. I was on my knees licking and sucking Brad's cock like the slut I had been in college --- the slut I always knew I was. I felt David kneel behind me and his hands come around to cover my tits. My nipples were flinty hard and he rolled them between his thumb and finger, squeezing till he gave me some delicious pain. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear as he mauled my tender breasts.

"Julia! You have such lovely tits! A real woman's tits, soft and warm! Would you like me to hurt you a little?"
I pulled my mouth away from Brad's prick long enough to give my consent. I uttered a little yelp as his fingers pinched hard on my nipples and twisted. The sensation was powerful and electrifying. Heat shot through my veins and my stomach became a pit of molten lava. Brad was slapping my cheeks and lips with his cock, rubbing it all round my face before thrusting it between my lips for more sucking. I sucked furiously.

David left his place behind me, pushed me back against the bed and stood in front of me. Both of their cocks now waved before my face. I sucked first one and then the other. David stroked his rapidly while Brad seemed content to let me set the pace and do what I would for him.

David came first, flooding my mouth with warm, salty semen.

"Oh, God, Julia!" he shouted, "Oh shit, that's good! Damn, you're a great cocksucker! Mm! Mm! Mm!"

I swallowed most of his cum and let the rest slide down my chin. I turned to Brad and he came almost the instant my lips closed around his shaft. He reacted by holding my head and thrusting in and out with short strokes. His moans were quiet but intense.

"Oh, Julia, baby! Suck it some more!" he said quietly, his voice full of heat, "That's it! That's it! A little more! A-H-H-H-h-h-h!"

I swallowed some more but most of Brad's cum ran down my chin and dripped onto my tits. I was gasping for breath. Both guys caressed my face with their cocks, spreading their cum around till my face was coated with a mess of warm, sticky semen. I captured first David's cock and then Brad's in my mouth and licked them clean, sucking gently as they softened between my lips. Their gasps and groans of release were such music! I hadn't had that kind of reaction for years. Harold often grunted, even moaned a little as he came but nothing like the hedonistic expressions of gratification and appreciation that these young guys uttered.

We sat on the floor and leaned back against the bed. My cunt was still on fire but the excitement of their climaxes had brought me to a minor orgasm of my own so I was able to sit back and take the drink of orange juice that David brought me. The guys sat on either side of me, their limp cocks resting wetly against their thighs.

"Man! That was great, Julia!" David said quietly.

"Terrific!" added Brad.

"Well, gee whiz, fellas, I hope we're not finished yet."

"Nope! Not if you don't want us to be."

"Not by a long shot," they both assured me.

Our break lasted maybe twenty minutes before they began to stroke my thighs and slip their fingers inside me again. Brad gave my titties such a soft and loving sucking that I thought I might come from that alone! My legs were spread wide, one hooked over each of theirs. David's fingers spread the slippery lips of my cunt apart and massaged them expertly. I lay my head back against the mattress and allowed the warm waves of sexual anticipation to build inside me.

"Let's get Julia onto the bed," David whispered and I felt their strong arms lift and settle me on the sheets.

Naturally, they wanted to fuck me. The adventure wouldn't have been complete without some pussy to remember. They each took a turn, David first. He took me from behind as I lay on my side on the bed. He had the longer cock and knew how to thrust! He fucked me hard, harder than I had been fucked in many months. I felt a wide smile settle across my face as his hard-again cock slid in and out, rubbing with a delightful sensation across my clit and filling my inner passage in a most satisfying way.

"Oh, David!" I heard myself murmur, "Don't stop! . . . Please don't stop! . . . That is so . . . so . . . so wonderful!"

"Mm! I love your pussy,, Julia," he rasped in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you for a long time!"

"Yes! Do! Don't ever stop! . . . Oh, God! . . . OH, YES! Just like that! . . . Oh! . . . Oh! . . . OH! . . . David, you have such a wonderful prick! . . . Make me come . . . Please!"

David increased the tempo of his thrusting a little . . . then a little more! For long minutes he fucked me as I continued to encourage him. My skin began to prickle and I shivered with pleasure as his strong cock pulled me toward the pinnacle I had been yearning for. Suddenly, a volcano erupted in the center of me and molten lava ran through my veins. I heard my voice as I loosed a long rasping "A-H-H-H-h-h-h!" David pulled my hips back hard against him and held his cock deep inside me as I shuddered through a titanic orgasm. He held himself inside me for a long time as I swam back to reality, then he was gone from me.

I felt myself lifted, turned and settled again, this time astride David's legs. His cock pushed up into my still-yearning cunt and it seemed to fill me even more! His hands gripped the cheeks of my bottom and squeezed. I responded by pushing my pelvis up and down. He slapped one cheek experimentally and I made a soft little sound of encouragement. He slapped harder, then hard enough to sting. I rotated my hips, grinding his cock inside me. He continued to spank me up and down my thighs and hard on my now-blazing ass! Images of Quint flashed in my mind. I squealed and gyrated harder, fucking myself with his rigid rod.

Suddenly, Brad was before me, standing on the bed, his cock inches from my face. He smiled down at me and moved forward, caressing my lips and chin and cheeks with his hard-on.

"Hi, there!" I said, "How sweet of you to offer."

I enveloped his cock head with my lips and began a soft sucking. Oh, the sensation! I had one thick hard cock sliding in and out of my hungry pussy and another slipping between my lips! Never had I serviced two men at once before and the passion that wracked my body was of an intensity that I had never felt before. Another incredible orgasm rioted through me. Hands lifted me and lay me on my back. Strong arms held me tight as I sobbed and gasped.

Then it was Brad's turn. His cock was smaller but he made up for it with energy. I could tell he wanted to make me come, too so I relaxed completely and moaned as he teased my clit with the head of his cock.

"Please, Brad! Please!" I whispered to him, "I need you so bad!"

He smiled down at me and slipped the head inside me, moving it up and down with his hand. I placed my hands on the sides of his face and looked him in the eye.

"Brad, I need you! Fuck me, Brad, please fuck me and make me come!"

He came into me deep and hard then, thrusting with such ferocity that I felt myself begin to burn again! My tits flew as he ravaged my pussy. His fingers gripped my thighs painfully.There will be bruises, I thought,and Harold will see them and I don't care! I came twice while Brad was plowing into my sopping cunt! I was giddy with orgasmic delight! These two young men had fucked me into paradise!

As I surfaced from my last orgasm, they began feeling me up again, mauling my tits and thighs and ass and I was soon as hot as before. They sat side by side on the bed and pushed me down on my knees before them. They didn't have to push very hard; I wanted those two hard, young pricks between my lips again! I sucked them both, going from one to the other and changing as soon as I felt one getting close to coming. Freed from my own needs, I could attend to theirs. I teased each of them by bringing him close, then sending the wave back out to sea again as I switched my attentions to the other. I glanced up at David, making eye contact as I squeezed his cock and drew my tight lips slowly up his rigid shaft. My other hand caressed Brad's balls, keeping him hard. I swirled my tongue around David's super sensitive head. His hips bucked and I quickly slipped away to take Brad's cock between my lips. I slid down his shaft till my nose was buried in the springy hair at its base. After a few strokes up and down his delicious cock I felt him stiffen and heard him grunt. I went immediately back to David. I bit him gently and playfully this time as I held him in my mouth then went back to Brad.

Finally, David could stand it no longer. He got up on his feet and grabbed a handful of my hair and fucked my mouth for a long minute.

Then he pulled away and said, "We want to come in your mouth again, Julia!"

"Yes! OK!" I managed to gasp out. I gripped both their cocks and squeezed and pumped. Brad was twisting my nipples.

"I want to taste your cum," I said, shocked at my own brazen use of such slutty language.

David came first again, flooding my mouth with rich, hot cum while I pumped his cock hard with tight fingers! I caressed his balls, milking them for as much as I could get and swallowed every drop. Then I dropped my mouth quickly to Brad's cock. He was squeezing it hard in an attempt to keep from coming till I could get there and as soon as my lips slipped over his cock head he exploded a geyser of cum that hit the back of my throat, then filled my mouth again. I massaged his balls as I had done for David and he bucked and twisted in my mouth. Cum ran from my lips and dropped onto my tits. At last Brad fell back on the bed, spent. I gulped and swallowed and they watched as I licked cum from my lips and fingers.

They let me shower and freshen up and when I emerged from the bathroom, dressed and respectable, they both embraced and kissed me.

"Now boys, don't mess me up again," I said. They laughed and let me go.

"Julia," David started.

"Yes?"

"We --- uh --- we sort of got more than we expected. I mean it was just terrific and we were wondering . . . That is we hoped . . ."

"That I might come back again sometime?"

"Yeah! Would you?"

"Do you have a phone number?"

"Sure!" Brad hastened to write it on a note pad, tore the page off and gave it to me. I zipped it into a small compartment inside my handbag.

"I'll think it over and let you know," I said

"Great! How about next week?"

I smiled, gave each of them a soft kiss and left.

Sure, I thought,if I can wait that long!

12