Julie My Fiancee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

"Oh...you are so tight" I said. Julie closes her eyes enjoying the sensation of being full. Then I started slowing sawing in and out of her pussy and then increased the tempo. I was being careful to control the tempo because I did not want to cum too soon. Julie started moaning louder, she was really enjoying it.

I asked her, "Do you like what I am doing?"

Julie moaned, "Aaahh........yes......I am real close to cumming."

I increased the tempo making Julie cum hard......she lifts up her hips and arches her body as the wonderful sensation of release courses through her body.....she grabs the bed sheet tightly as her toes curl, I stopped to watch her cum. It was simply an amazing sight watching her cum. I just loved watching her in the throes of passion, my cock twitches watching her cum so hard.

After her intense orgasm, Julie just laid there on the bed limply watching me through glassy eyes and smiling shyly.

"Get on your knees Julie....I am going to do you from behind now" I tell her. She gets out of her stupor and slowly moves to get on her knees. She looks so hot from behind, her plump round ass framing the wet, swollen pink pussy lips. I got behind her grabbing her hips and lining my hard cock with her inviting pussy lips, with one thrust I was all the way in. Julie gasped loudly as I filled her up. Then I just started to pound into her, I was desperate for my release now. After five minutes of hard pounding I coated her inside with my hot cum and she starting cumming too right away.

We just lay down after that all sweaty and holding each other and trying to catch our breath while enjoying each other's embrace. We just stayed like that for few minutes with Julie's head on my chest.

Then I asked her."Was good for you?"

She responded shyly, "Yes it was really good....one of the best."

Then I just stated questioningly, "You really enjoy sucking cock........enjoy having sex?"

She stayed silent for a few moments and shyly said, "Yes I do..."

"Come on don't feel embarrassed about it.....there is nothing wrong in enjoying carnal pleasures." I said grinning.

Julie responded, "The way I stated it........it made it seem so dirty."

I chuckled and said, "You are a hussy who let a guy get into your pants on the very first date but you are my hussy and I love you....and the sex is best when it is dirty." I added with lust.

She lifted herself up and kissed me hungrily and then said, "I cannot believe it that she has fallen in love with me on our first date." I smiled hearing that.

Then for some reason that I did not even understand, I decided to ask her about Mike, her last boyfriend who was a total jerk.

I asked, "So.....am I better than Mike?"

I could see immediately that she got miffed by my question, she asked with annoyance,"Why do you guys have to always compare your manhood?"

I said,"Julie you are the only girl whom I have ever asked anything like this....it is just I want to know you better........be better for you...and I will not deny I am curious and the primary reason is the way I feel about you...I feel as if I have to know everything about you....it is not the matter of comparing," I said earnestly.

She looked at me exasperatedly and said,"Nick you are really good but.......even though Mike was a jerk, he was pretty good in bed too....he was just different, kind of rough...".

"Julie I apologize....if you do not want to talk about it, that is perfectly fine" I said.

She smile and said, "It is fine, there is no reason to apologize....you can ask me anything....I should be able to tell you everything."

I hugged her lovingly and then mischievously ask, "Was he bigger than me or smaller?'

She smiled and said, "You both are about the same length......but Mike's was a bit thicker and uncircumcised." She continued talking, "Mike was a very self absorbed.....just too full of himself....He would go down on me and then kiss me but once tried to kiss him after I had gone down him....he just pushed me away saying how guys do not like a kiss a girl who had just sucked cock.........that is why I panicked a little bit when you kissed me after I had gone down on you. He was rough during sex........manhandled me during sex.....roughly turning me over to have sex or put me on knees roughly and just shove his cock inside me without any concern for my comfort.....without even letting me get ready for it, roughly open her legs and finger her...........But he always lasted a long time and always made me cum."

When Julie was telling me all this, my cock for some reason started getting hard again and I felt aroused by what she was telling me. This had never happened to me before that my cock to get hard back again so quickly after cumming. I was very confused with the reaction, I was just glad Julie did not notice it.

I asked her, "Did you really enjoyed going down on me.....mostly girls do it just to please a guy."

She blushed and then said, "Yes I do enjoy the feel of hard cock in my mouth........also I loved it the way you were turned on when I was going down on your......that made me even hotter and I really like kissing you after I sucked you."

"Did you like sucking Mike also?" I asked. She looked mortified when she heard my question.

She just stayed silent for a moment and then with a regretful tone she said, "Yes.....I kind of enjoyed going down him.....and sometimes he got really rough with the blow jobs....sometimes basically he held my head and face fucked me....forced me to learn how to deep throat him..." she added shamefully.

"Did you used to swallow his cum too?" I asked with lust and she just nodded her head.

Hearing about Julie deep throating Mike and swallowing his cum made my hard cock and twitch with arousal. I was so confused, I was jealous and aroused at the same time after knowing that the woman I love was so thoroughly used by her last boyfriend.

Then I kissed her hungrily and I was so aroused hearing about her sex experiences with Mike.

This time we made slow passionate love and I made Julie come again. But I could not help but visualize Mike pounding the pussy of the woman I love.

Next morning I woke and looked over to see the most beautiful woman sleeping right next to me. I touched her face to make sure all that happened was not a dream. Then I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Julie had left a new tooth brush for me on the counter.

I brushed and went to the kitchen to make some coffee and make breakfast. By the time Julie woke up she could smell the eggs and coffee. She freshened up quickly and put on a long t-shirt and came to the kitchen and hugged me from behind and said, "Good morning.....I am so glad it was not all a dream."

She thanked me for the breakfast and then hugged from the front and just started sobbing. I asked her what happened and she said she is so happy she found me and that her life is complete now. We hugged each other and then she excused herself to wash her face. It was one of the best mornings I had in a long time.

Then I remembered about not using any protection last night and asked her, "I did not use any protection last night......are you on pill or something?

She annoyingly said, "Yes..."

"Did you not like me asking that question?"I asked.

"It is not you.....it is just another legacy of Mike......he had asked her to go on a birth control in which makes women have period every 3 month and I have to get that shot from her gynecologist every 3 months. He asked me to go on that because likes having sex bareback and this way I was available for sex for longer periods of time.

I smiled naughtily and said, "I also prefer this and next time I see him I will thank him for this legacy and also thank him for teaching you how to deep throat."

"You are so bad." said Julie and giggled.

After that day Julie and I were inseparable. Except for the time when we were at work and a couple of times when I went to see my Father and Brother and my friends from my old neighborhood.

After 3 months Julie's lease was up and she moved in with me at my apartment in Grapevine.

Julie took me to meet her parents on her birthday, she turned 26 and they took us out for dinner. They were very happy to meet me and let her know in no uncertain terms that this time they are really happy with Julie's choice. Julie cringed at that and told not to keep harping over the same thing. Her mom said that she was just trying to make sure that Julie realize it and after that there was no more talk about her previous relationships.

We had been dating for a year now and living together for nine months and more in love than ever before. She was about to graduate from her MBA program as Summa Cum Laude with a 4.0 GPA. I was proud of her and then she got promoted at work to middle management and now she would have four other managers reporting to her. And of course she was going to make more money than me and I was very happy because she deserved everything since she really worked so hard.

I had not yet taken Julie to see my Father, Brother or my 3 best friends from my old neighborhood even though I talked to them regularly and they knew now that I have a new girlfriend. For the first time in my life I was in a serious relationship but was apprehensive of taking her to see them. Julie always had a pretty sheltered life, never having to deal with people like my Father, Brother and my three best friends. They are pretty crude and crass with a very narrow viewpoint. They still make racist jokes and degrading women jokes. I did not want to expose Julie to any crass acts by the people I care for. But Julie kept bugging me about meeting my family and my best friends.

She said, "Nick they are part of your life and so they touch my life too, I should get to meet them and know them also. They may not be different but I still would like to meet them."

"I do understand what you are saying....I thought I was protecting you but you are right.....you do need to meet them......I will set up some time with them to see them." I said. Julie and I live in Grapevine and my family and friends are in west Fort Worth, the distance is approximately 35 miles.

The same day I told Julie that we will go and see my family and friends, I got a call from my buddy Ron that he is having a barbecue at his place the Labor Day weekend and invited Julie and I to it. He told me that he will not accept any excuse, since he is letting me know a month in advance and he said that he is looking forward to meeting Julie.

Let me tell a little about my three best friends from my neighborhood. Basically my three friends and my mom are responsible for my success in life. I have known them three since kindergarten. My neighborhood in Fort Worth was very diverse and we had Blacks, Hispanics, Whites, Middle Eastern people living there. Majority of the people in the neighborhood were blue collar workers and not very well educated. It was a lower middle class neighborhood and the people were happy with that they had not very ambitious. So the children in the neighborhood basically also grew with the same kind of attitude and very few kids ever aspired to go to college. I was one of the exceptions who wanted to go to college and was bullied and hassled for it. But I always had my three friends who looked after me and protected and encouraged me to study and do something more. They themselves really did not have any ambitions and I guess they were trying to achieve something through me. They kept me out of trouble, never let me run around with the wrong crowd and made sure the school bullies left me alone.

Ron and Darius were black and Juan was Hispanic. Ron was a huge black guy almost 6'4 and weighing 250 pounds with a beer belly and as black as night, Darius was skinny, 5'6 and tattoos all over his body. He was aggressive and had a mean streak but was always good with me. And then Juan was a good-natured guy who also had tattoos all over him also and was very tough. Juan was 5'9 with a paunch and one thing that was noticeable about him was that he was very hairy. Juan and Darius ran with a gang for a little bit after I left for college and they both had a thug attitude about them. But now all three of them were doing fine and running the landscaping business. Ron and Darius are still single and it seemed not really interested in settling down with anyone. After I got back from college, I moved away from Fort Worth and started living in Grapevine since I found a job in Plano and wanted to live closer to work. I made new friends but I really never felt close to them the way I felt close to my 3 friends. Even though I did not meet them a whole lot, I called them often and stayed in touch. But I have to admit that I was also kind of ashamed of my best friends because they were not that sophisticated and looked like thugs. I never invited them to my upscale apartment or have them ever meet any of my new sophisticated friends. If I had to meet them I made sure that I just visited them instead of them coming to me. I knew they felt that I was kind of ashamed of them and they had made some innuendos about it but I never responded to it. Sometimes it seemed that they resented me for being that way but I knew they still cared about me. I knew that Julie should meet them because one of them will be my best man at the wedding and all three will be at my wedding no matter what. They are my best friends and I can never get friends like them.

Labor day was on September 3rd and Ron was having the barbecue at his home on September 2nd in the afternoon. Julie's graduation ceremony was 2 weeks prior to Labor Day and I was planning a nice dinner with her that evening to celebrate her graduation and also her promotion at the same time. And I had decided that I was going to propose to her that day. It was going to be a triple celebration. I decided to go to the restaurant where we had our very first date. We had not been back there since that date and I thought it would nice to propose to her where we started together. I called the restaurant and made arrangement to book the same table where we sat on our first date. I called her parents and asked their permission to propose. Since her parents were going to be attending the graduation ceremony, she was planning that all four of us will go to dinner after the ceremony. Her parents decided that they will make some excuse and leave us.

For the graduation day I picked a sky blue dress for Julie and insisted for her to wear it. It was a very nice and elegant sheath dress with spaghetti straps and showed a little bit of cleavage and came just above her knees. The dress had a built in bra. It was a form fitting at bust and hips. Her sexy rounded ass got molded into the dress and she was just a vision of hotness and blue balls. Her ass looked so plump and delectable. I made her wear a tiny G-String panties so that the panties outline did not show through the dress. She had styled her hair in a way that it framed her face. She looked so hot and pretty. After looking at herself in the mirror, Julie did not want to wear the dress to graduation but I convinced her telling her that she would have a robe covering her when we would be at her school. She did not think it was an appropriate dress to wear at school but got convinced by the argument I made. Over the one year period that we have been dating, I begged her, cajoled her and convinced her with my puppy eyes to upgrade her lingerie. Now her undergarments were more flimsy then proper.

So basically Julie was going out wearing an attire that only consisted of just a dress, a G-String and strappy open toed heels.

Then for jewelry, she had her gold cross locket that her grandma had given her and it hung just above her cleavage and I knew that it will attract a person's attention towards her breasts. She was also wearing a pearl bracelet and pearl ear rings.

So after the graduation ceremony she was very excited but felt very bad that her mom was too tired to go to dinner with us. I noticed an interesting thing once we got out of the ceremony and Julie took off her robe. She was talking to her mom and trying to convince her to come with us. I noticed that Julie's dad was checking out her plump ass and then he looked up and saw me looking at him. We stared at each other for a few moments and he just turned his eyes away. I saw him checking her out a few moments later again and this time he looked at me after staring at her hot ass. We stared at each other and without any reaction and then he just turned away. After that her parents left. I told her lets go to the French restaurant where we had our very first date since today is a very special day. She thought it would be very difficult to get a table over there without reservation.

I said, "Come on let's give it a shot, I will beg them if they can find us a spot."

She was very unsure and said to me, "We would not find a table but said but if you want to try, let's go."

We got there and I quickly texted the hostess that we were on our way. I had already left the ring with engagement ring with her. We got there and the hostess was at the front and pretended to not know me and asked if we have a reservation and it will be very difficult to find a table. She told us that we may have to wait for a couple of hours to find a spot. I requested her to please at least check. She pretended to look something up in her computer and said you guys got lucky there is a cancellation. So she asked us to follow her, Julie was very happy to hear that she was very excited to be at the restaurant where we had our first date. She was so shocked that the hostess actually led us to the same table where we sat previously in the cubbyhole. I told her see how lucky we got and winked at her.

I saw that other males in the restaurant checking her out as we walked in. Her b cup breasts looked just perfect, encased in the in-built bra of the dress and slightly peaking out. Her body looked so hot. I was so proud walking next to such a hot woman and the same time I felt a tightness in my groin. I realized I was getting aroused by the fact that other guys were checking her out with such hungry eyes and blatant stares. At the same time I recalled how her dad was looking at her plump ass and for some reason that aroused me even more. I thought there must be something wrong with me. Here I am about to propose to my girlfriend who loves me so much and I getting aroused by guys checking her out, including her dad. Then we are standing by the table and the hostess told us to wait in order for to fix the table cloth. By that time another hostess had come by with a beautiful silver tray and the engagement ring on it and stood next to us. Julie glanced at it but she did not understand, I picked up the ring went down on my knees took her hand and asked her "Baby will you honor me by becoming my wife." Julie was so shocked and then she said yes and started crying. The Hostesses left at that moment to give us privacy for our loving, delicate, intimate moment. I put the ring in her left ring finger and stood up and I hugged my FIANCEE.

Both the hostesses left us alone and then I noticed for the first time the other table in the cubbyhole was also occupied and that there were two older guys sitting at the table. The way we were standing, Julie's back was towards their table and I was facing their table. As I hug my future bride and look over her shoulder I see that these two guys are staring at Julie's ass with lust and that inflamed my already existing arousal. My cock hardened more watching these old, lecherous men blatantly staring at my fiancée, I am just out of mind with lust at one of the most important moment of my life. I step back and tell Julie that she looks so hot, good enough to eat. She can see the lust on my face and looks down and sees the bulge at my crotch. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her to me, she looks up and can feel my hard on her flat tummy. I lean down and give her a hungry open mouth kiss and move my hand around and take both of her ass cheeks in my hands and squeeze them.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers
123456...8