Julie My Fiancee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

He says to her roughly, "Beg for it you white slut." Julie just whimpers.

"Beg for my black cock bitch." he says

I can see that Julie is really on the edge, desperate to cum; I have never seen her like this. She begs, "Ron please give it to me."

"Give you what slut?" he growls.

"Give me your cock Ron." she says.

"What cock?" He asks.

She says, "Your big black cock."

"Where you want it bitch?"

"In my pussy" she whimpers, "fuck me Ron."

"That is like a good white slut."

And then he savagely thrusts into her filling her up, she screams. Then he starts fucking her really hard, just using her like a fuck toy, just concerned with his own release and all of sudden Julie once again shudders and goes limp, her toes are curled, she is cumming.

Ron just keeps pounding into her and then he grunts covering her pussy walls with his black seed.

Ron says to me, "Nick......this is some fine slutty cunt that you are going to marry. This bitch will keep you very happy in bed."

Then he pulls out of her well used pussy and it is gaping open, even more than before. The pussy is all red and the lips are swollen up. Julie just collapses over the recliner. She is exhausted.

Ron and Darius both grab a beer each and get me a beer also. We are standing there sipping on beer not saying anything just staring at Julie's hot well used body. Both their cock has a white coating of Julie's fuck juices and cum and it is slowing drying. We three are silent not knowing what to say, just sipping on our beers. Then Julie moves and gets up, she looks at us and blushes deep red and heads in the direction of the bathroom.

Darius says, "Man that is one fine piece of ass, thanks for sharing." I just nod.

Then Julie calls me out from the bathroom. I get there and she has cleaned up her pussy but I still see a little bit of the mixture of fuck juices and cum leaking from her cunt. She smells of sex. I grab her and I kiss her.

"Ohhhhh........God baby..........you were so hot, that is the hottest thing I have ever seen." I breathlessly tell her.

She ask me then, "Can you please go out and get my clothes. I do not want to go out like this" she says.

I head to the living room. Ron asks me if Julie needs anything and I tell them that she is feeling very shy and wants her clothes.

Darius says, "Man we still ain't done using that sweet pussy yet. I still need to fuck the hot cunt of the Cunt." he says crudely. Ron also says, "Yeah man we are not done yet." I am not also opposed to their wants. I also want to see Julie take their cocks one more time.

I go back thinking just with my dick, how I want to see her get used again. I say to her, "They want to have sex with you one more time.....they are not done with your pussy." Then I kiss her hard.

"Nick we should go home.....this is enough.....this is wrong." She said with regret

"Just one more time Baby you have already taken their cocks.....taking it second time will not make you less slutty...I know you enjoyed it and I simply loved watching you cum on their cocks.....I want to watch you cream on their cocks again." I said lustily, she blushed hearing that.

I take her hand and lead her out to the living room. They get her back again on her knees to suck their cocks coated with dried fuck juices and cum. They both take turns fucking her again. Julie is constantly moaning and cumming. After they are done cumming in her the second time, I cannot hold myself back anymore. I lay her down on the carpeted floor and slowly make love to her in front of them. Telling her how much I love her, how hot she is. Her pussy is so slick with the copious amount of cum inside her. I slide easily into her well fucked pussy. I enjoy the feeling of her cum filled pussy and slowly and gently fuck her. After that we all decide to call it a night and go to bed. We all are completely exhausted.

Julie and I go to one empty bedroom, Darius goes to another and Ron sleeps in his bedroom. Julie grabs her clothes before we go to the bedroom. We both lay down on the bed and I am not even sure when we fall asleep.

When I wake up in the morning Julie is not next to me, I go to the bathroom and there is a wet towel on the floor. Julie has already taken a bath and I guess that she is in the kitchen getting her morning coffee. I shower quickly and dress up, I am ready to leave for home. I head towards the kitchen and then I hear moaning and grunting sounds coming from the living room. My cock hardens immediately; I know there could be only one reason for this sound. I get in the living room and I see a sight that will remain imprinted in my mind forever.

Julie is on her knees with her face all the way to the floor and her ass in the air, she is completely naked. Juan is standing over her ass and his hairy butt is clenching every time he thrusts his manhood into her open pussy. She is moaning loudly and Juan is grunting with lust. Ron and Darius are standing naked and stroking their hard black cocks. Darius is calling Julie all kinds of names. Fuck the pig make her squeal, plant your seed in this white cunt's cunt, and make the bitch beg for you cock Juan. Fuck the slut well; she is like a bitch in heat.

Juan does not last long and cums deep in Julie's pussy. Julie also came at the same time with Juan and screamed. Then Darius sees me and says, "See what a slut you are marrying, the bitch needed more cock." he grins at me.

Then Ron helps Julie get up, she is in a daze and when she sees me, she gives me an ashamed look. Ron nudges her to get on the couch. She gets on the couch with her knees on the edge of the couch, her ass facing Ron. She holds on to the back rest of the couch as if bracing for something. Ron grabs her hip with one hand lines his black cock to her pussy with her hand and with one thrust, he put his big black cock all the way inside her cunt. Julie shudders and moans loudly. Darius hearing her moan says the bitch needs a cock in her mouth and he goes behind the couch shoves his cock in her mouth. Ron is mercilessly just pounding into her and I can see his cock covered with white gooey cum every time he pulls it out and plunges it back in. By now she is deep throating Darius.

Darius says loudly, "Damn bitch you are the best cocksucker I ever had." All of a sudden he pushed his cock even further into her mouth and holds her head in place. I can see his cock jerking and his black balls twitching.

He is cumming in her mouth and I can see Julie gulping down his cum. "Yeah...slut....suck my black cum from my nuts and drink it. A cunt like you loves to drink black cum," he says coarsely.

Ron now starts pounding into her even harder and I see that Julie's body go limp, she is cumming again. Ron keeps pounding into her and with a loud grunt empties his balls in her pussy. I look at Juan and he is looking at Julie with unbridled lust and his dick is hard again. Darius removes his deflating cock from Julie's mouth and then Ron removes his cock Julie's pussy and a glob of cum falls onto the floor. Julie moves to get off from the couch and suddenly Juan moves to her and puts his hands on her hips.

Juan snarls at her, "Bitch I am not done with you yet". Julie braces herself by holding the backrest of the couch and then Juan lines his cock with her pussy dripping with cum and thrust hard into her. She yelps and then Juan proceeds to brutally fuck her. He unrelentingly pounds into her pussy and I can see that Julie is about to cum again. She moans loudly and her entire body shudders, and her body goes limp. She is cumming really hard I can see. Juan continues pounding into her and he is calling her names too.

"You are the nastiest slut I have ever seen.........getting fucked by other guys in front of your fiancée. You are nothing but a skanky whore," he says.

He keeps pounding into her for five more minutes and then comes deep inside her.

Julie is completely spent, she stays in that position for a little bit of time and gets up, gathers her clothes and goes to the restroom to clean up. She does not look towards anyone, just looks towards the floor as she walks away. I quickly follow her to the bathroom and enter behind her and I lock the door.

I am very aroused and my dick is rock hard. I take Julie into my arms and kiss her hungrily, she responds back to me the same way. I can taste Darius's cock and cum in her mouth but I do not care. I am overcome with lust.

I break the kiss look into her eyes, I tell her." I love you, you are the most beautiful and hottest woman I have ever known." and I again kiss her again. Then I kiss her entire face and kiss her tits. I notice now that her tits have bite marks. I keep kissing her body and keep going down. I kiss her stomach, her hips, and her thighs. Her thighs are covered with cum leaking from her pussy. I am down on my knees and kissing down her legs, she is leaning back on the bathroom counter softly moaning. Then I start kissing back up her legs, her inner thighs. I lift her one leg up and put it on my shoulder. I am kissing the inner thigh of her other legs and moving up towards her pussy. Her blond pussy hair is all matted up with cum; her pussy lip is swollen red and cum is leaking out of her pussy. Her pussy looks like a well used pussy of a whore. I move up to kiss her pussy and Julie realizes what I am about to do.

She pleads to me, "Nick....please do not do that, it is very dirty."

I look up to her and tell her," I love it when your pussy is dirty," and I start lapping on her well fucked pussy. She starts moaning and puts her hands on my head and pushes it into her pussy. I lick her well used pussy lips, suck on her clit, stick my tongue into her pussy and lick up the mixture of her pussy juice and cum. As I am eating her well fucked pussy, Julie moans loudly and shudders, she is having an orgasm. I keep eating her hot pussy. She then screams and her body goes limp, her pussy starts squirting her pussy juices on my face. I keep eating her and she pushes my face harder into her pussy. It is so arousing watching her cum so hard. This is the first time that Julie has ever squirted.

My face is drenched with her pussy juice. I remove her leg from my shoulder and stand up after her orgasm subsides. She has weary look on her face. I kiss her hard, turn her around and bend her on the bathroom counter. I am rock hard, without waiting I just shove my cock roughly into her fuck hole. I start fucking her hard and fast. I am only concerned with my own release. Julie starts moaning again and soon she cums again and I cum with her and filling her up with cum again. We stay that way for a few minutes and then disentangle from each other. Julie asks me to give her five minutes to get ready and then she wants to leave. She is just too tired for any more sex. She asks me to get her purse for her.

I go to the living room to get her purse. All three of them are standing around still naked. They are waiting for Julie to come back and for another session with her. I tell them that Julie does not have the strength; she is just too exhausted and wants to go home now. They all groan in disappointment.

As I take the purse to Julie, the three of them start picking up their discarded clothes. I come back and they are all dressed.

Darius says, "Julie is the hottest girl that he has ever had.....thanks for sharing your girl man." I really do not know how to respond to that and just awkwardly smile. I really do not even want to talk about what has happened. We make small talk about the prospect of Dallas Cowboys in the upcoming season. Then Julie comes into the living room after cleaning herself up and applying her makeup. She is dressed again in her denim skirt and white top. As soon as she sees us, she blushes with embarrassment and thanks Ron for allowing us to stay night at his house. She then tells all three of them that it was nice meeting them and walks towards the door. She is very embarrassed and wants to get out of the house as soon as possible. I tell them that I will give them a call and hurry after her.

We sit down in the car and I start driving towards our apartment. After driving a few miles, I ask her what happened this morning while I was sleeping. Julie does not say anything for a few moments and then says, "Can we please talk about it some other day I really do not even want to think about it."

Her tone is serious enough for me to not pursue the matter. For the entire length of our drive back home, we both talk very little. We stop at a place to have breakfast but we barely talk, Julie is lost in her own thoughts and my thoughts are all about whether Julie will ever let it happen again.....

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers
1...345678