Julie My Fiancee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

Darius gets me a beer and says, "So finally you got time to bring and introduce your girl to us after more than one year," He says with an edge in his voice. He always has been the most vocal about how I have behaved with them. I simply ignored the comment and by that time Ron brought us some steak and some grilled veggies.

The food was delicious. We chatted around and Julie tried her best to mingle around and interact with everyone over there. She had to answer a lot of questions from all three of my best friends about how we met and what does she do. They were very impressed with what she does and once she told them she had been promoted and makes more money than I do. They started giving me a hard time about how she makes more money than I do and is more educated. All the guys at the barbecue kept sneaking glances at her. We were having a good time and then slowly the crowd started thinning. First the people from the neighborhood left and then the people who work for the landscaping business left. Soon just Julie and I and my three friends were left. Ron decided to do the backyard clean up later and we went inside to just sit and chat.

I was seeing that after a few months and just wanted to talk with them. Julie also had three beers by now and wanted to sit down. They wanted to talk to me about how to go about getting a loan as he was looking to expand and also to get new clients like corporations with a lot of real estate who needed their grounds to be maintained.

We got in to the living room. Julie and I sat at one end of the couch and Juan sat at the other end, Ron sat down on a recliner and Darius sat down on the carpeted floor leaning against the couch facing us. Darius was checking out her legs I could see it but Julie did not notice that. She was holding a beer and sipping on it and she leaned back on me, took off her heels with then tucked her legs sideways on the couch.

She was just listening to what we were discussing about the landscaping business oblivious to the fact how the other three were checking her out and I pretended that I did not even notice. I casually put my left hand on her knees and was just slowly moving my hands over her skirt and then down to her knee absentmindedly. We kept discussing the strategies and what to do snag good corporate, how to get a business loan. And from time to time Julie would also keeping chiming in with her suggestions and they were really good suggestion and the guys were really impressed. Then Julie wanted to go to the restroom and Juan offered her to show the way. She swings her legs down and I notice that Darius is trying to look up her skirt, our eyes meet and he just goes back to looking at her. As soon as she leaves with Juan, Darius says, "Damn Nick that is one hot piece of ass, she is like a wet dream."

Ron also decides to chime in, "Yeah dude, she is hot. I am sorry bro but it is very difficult to keep my eyes of her."

Then Darius say, "Nick I do not feel bad about checking her out at all.....she is a hottie"

Then Juan is back after showing her the restroom and overhears what Darius just said. He says, "I agree with my man Darius......I was almost tempted to go in the restroom with her to help her out" They all laughed hearing that. I know they are trying to lighten the situation but I know at the same time they are lusting after her. It is just like dogs lusting after a bitch in heat.

We have been talking for quite a longtime now and the time is close to 9 pm and I have drank quite a few beers and Julie has put away four beers. Ron suggests that in this state we should not drive and also it is quite late and we are welcome to stay. Then Juan is says that he has to go since his wife is home alone with a sick child and how she is going to kick him out of the house if does not go back home. Darius and Ron make fun of him how he is pussy whipped and that is the reason they are never getting married and how soon I will be the same way, pussy whipped.

Then Julie comes back it is obvious she has a slight buzz. I tell her that Ron has graciously offered to let us sleep here tonight since we are in no shape to drive plus it is kind of late too. She gives me a confused look and then agrees to it.

Then Darius tells Juan to hang around a little bit longer. He gets Juan one more beer and turns on the music also. Juan takes the beer and decides he will stay half hour more and after that he definitely has to go home. Julie refuses another beer since she is not a big drinker. The three of us take one more beer each. While we are drinking beer Darius again starts razzing on Juan how he is pussy whipped and how when they go to a club he does not even dance with any girl. Juan has had enough of it, he gets up and comes up to Julie who is again sitting while leaning back on me and asks for a dance. She looks back at me confused and I tell her to go for it. And then Juan takes her hand and helps her up on her feet. Ron and Darius start clapping and laughing. Then they get up and pick up the coffee table from the middle of the living room and put it in a corner. Juan requests her to put her heels back on and then they stand in the center and start dancing. Julie is unsure what to do and just moves with the music. It is some sort of Rap music and neither of us usually listen to rap music. Juan dances behind her, moving to the music. After the song ends, Juan says that he really has to leave and he takes off and Darius yells after him how he is pussy whipped. Another song starts up and Julie is left standing in the middle of the room unsure what to do. I am feeling a little bit light headed and I get up to dance with her but I am lead footed and I suck at dancing. I can see that both of them are staring at Julie.

Even though Julie does not normally dance to rap music she is moving very well and knows what to do. She is shaking her ass and moving her lithe body to the music. She looks so hot dancing but she is lost in the moment and does not know how three pairs of eyes are lustily looking at her. Then Darius starts razzing on me. How I suck at dancing, shouting how crackers suck at dancing.

"Now the black man has to come to the rescue of your white girl." He said.

Hearing the razzing, Julie comes to me and puts her arms around my neck and stands, just slowly moves to the music. I bent down and kiss her lightly as we dance slowly. I can see in her eyes she is enjoying the dancing and wants to dance.

"Darius is right I really suck at dancing....I know you are enjoying moving to the music...why don't you dance with Darius and Ron, they are pretty good dancers."

"But I want to dance with you." She says

"That is alright baby, I want you to enjoy. "She gives me a smile. I move away from her grab my beer and stay standing sipping on it. Darius by now has joined her and is moving behind her and matching her moves. Then he puts his hands on her waist right where her top and skirts waistband meet. I can see one of his fingers touching her bare skin on the waist and he then scoots closer to her and dances with her. I see the lust in his eyes and then he looks at me and at the same time move his hand up a little bit above the waistband of her denim skirt, moving the hem of the top up. I can see all his rough black fingers on her smooth bare skin and her midriff and navel on display. Darius is still staring at me, I am hard.

Then the song ends and Julie realizes where Darius's hand is and she removes his hands without saying anything and says that she needs a break. She comes to where I am standing and takes my beer from my hand and takes a sip.

"You look pretty good dancing. "I tell her

"Maybe we should call it a night and go to bed." She said.

"Come on babe we are having fun and I am enjoying seeing you dance......I want to watch you dance a little more."

"But I want to dance with you" She said stubbornly

"I know I will take some dancing lessons before our wedding" I tell her smilingly. "I know right now you are enjoying the dancing and I want to see you dance also.....Darius and Ron are also enjoying so let us not spoil the atmosphere."I said.

She gets on her tip toes and kisses me lightly. But I hold her tight and give her open mouthed hot kiss. She is caught off guard by it and gives me a quizzical look. I shrug and then I decide to let her hair down which is in a pony tail since this morning. I reach behind her and open up her hair. She looks beautiful with her blonde hair framing her pretty face. I look over her shoulder and I see that Ron is waiting his turn.

I say, "Now go dance and enjoy."

Darius starts the music again and for a big man Ron moves very well and they look good dancing together. Ron is rubbing his body on her and it looks hot. This is a nice white girl and this huge dark as night black man with a beer belly. They dance together for some time and now Ron is sweating and decides to take a break. Darius stops the music and then takes out another CD and puts it in telling us that the CD has better rap dance music.

Darius joins her in the middle and Ron starts the music, I recognize the song right away. It is the ICP song Old School Pervert with the dirtiest lyrics I have ever heard. As the music starts Darius puts his hands at her waist and moves it up right away touching her bare skin and moves his hand to the front and at same time moving the hem of her top up exposing her flat stomach completely. He pulls her close and grinds his crotch on her ass and they both start moving. Then the lyric starts pouring out and Julie is still moving to the music but looking straight at me. I feel that she is going to panic and so put my beer down and go to her. By now her hands are on Darius's hand and she is trying to remove his hands. I take her hands and put them around my neck and kiss her and at the same time Darius kisses her neck.

I whisper hoarsely to her, "You are among friends baby, just enjoy."

"Nick no.....we should not do this.....this is wrong......we are engaged to be married."She says with a voice that is a mixture of trepidation and arousal.

I do not respond just kiss her again. A sloppy open mouth kiss, sucking on her lips and tongue. By now Darius has pulled down her bra cups and is squeezing her tits.

He whispers lustily, "Nick I am going to fuck your girl.......make her my bitch."

I reach down and undo the button on her denim skirt and lower the zipper on it and her skirt falls down at her feet. I remove her hands from around my neck kiss her again and bend down. I tell her to step out of her skirt and she does that and I pick up her skirt from the floor and throw it on the couch. Now my fiancée is standing there in her heels and g-string with her top bunched above her breast and my friend Darius squeezing her tits and kissing her neck and then Darius turns her face sideways and locks his thick black lips with my fiancée's pink lips. He kisses her hungrily. It is hot sight watching my fiancée getting kissed by a black man. After he breaks off the kiss and steps back away from Julie. I take the opportunity to take off Julie's white top. She is breathing hard and her nipples are hard like bullets. She is really turned on.

Then I tell her how hot she looks and how turned on Ron and Darius are looking at her. Then I see over her shoulder that Darius has taken off his clothes and he is naked. His upper body is smooth and covered with gang tattoos, his cock is completely hard, charcoal black and uncircumcised. He has a lot of pubic hair and his balls are hanging low and covered with hair.

He is just staring at my Julie hungrily standing there. I know what Darius is looking at. He is looking at her rounded, plump, sexy ass with the string of her g-string disappearing between her ass cheeks. He is looking at her flawless creamy skin. He is looking at her beautiful, toned, long legs. He is looking at her hot, lithe, white body.

I look towards Ron and see that he also has taken all his clothes off and he comes and stands next to Darius with a raging hard on. He looks so big guy with a beer belly and blacker than Darius. He has black curly hair all over his body and his cock is a little bigger than mine and is also uncircumcised like Darius's cock and looks angry with thick veins over it. He is also intensely staring at the back of my beautiful fiancée. This is the first time I am seeing both of them naked.

I take Julie in my arms while kissing her, I grab her ass squeeze it. She is slightly trembling with nervous anticipation.

Her eyes have a look of apprehension, "Nick we are about to do something that that cannot be undone........we can just leave right now baby." She whispered while biting her lower lip and breathing hard.

I just ignore what she said, I am too aroused and all I can think is watching the love of my love getting fucked and coming on another man's cock. I pull her bra cups up and put them in place. She looks so beautiful and sexy standing there just in her heels, g-string, and bra.

Then I turn her around to face Ron and Darius while whispering to her, "Just enjoy it, it is just a physical thing, just sex........we will always love each other.

She gasps once she sees their erect black cocks. She knows now that she is going to get fucked by two black men in front of her fiancé.

Darius is the first one to make the move, he gets to her and moves his arms behind her and get holds of her hot ass and squeezes it and says, "Bitch you are going to get fucked today like you never have been......have you ever had nigger cock in your pretty white pussy?" He asked callously

She softly says, "No"

"Good.....my cock will be the first nigger cock to fill you up.....I am going to make you my black cock slut." say that he kisses her for the second time. She is surprised by the sudden kiss but she responds back. It is hot watching Julie kiss a black man like that, sucking on tongue, lips, exchanging saliva. While they are kissing Ron moves and gets behind her. He is a good foot taller than her and the contrast in their skin color is stunning him being charcoal black and her being creamy white. He leans down behind her neck and starts kissing her there and ends up giving her a hickey.

After the hot kissing, Darius says to her, "Cunt down on your knees and suck our cocks". Submissively she goes down on her knees and takes their hard black cocks in her dainty hands. She begins sucking on both of their hard cocks, alternating between both. Her dainty hands wrapped around their fat black cocks, her engagement ring on Darius's cock. She pulls back the foreskin exposing fat black cock heads that she is sucking on.

Then Darius barks at her, "Bitch, lick my balls, suck on them." Julie goes down further and sucks on both of theirs black balls. My cock is aching with arousal. I take my underwear and slacks off and I start slowly stroking my rock hard cock.

Then Darius says, "Ron why don't you sit on the recliner and this white cunt can suck you there while I eat her slutty pussy."

"Hey man that sounds good" Ron said and moved to the recliner. I just move towards Julie take her hand and help her stand up. I am so overcome with lust that I kiss her hungrily on the mouth that was just sucking on two black cocks. I squeeze her ass and press my hard on onto her stomach, Julie moans into my mouth. I know how reluctant she was but her body is betraying her and she is really turned on.

Then I break the kiss and gently push her towards where Ron is sitting. She looks back at me with sadness in her eyes moves towards Ron. As she gets close to Ron, he takes her hand and pulls her onto his lap. He pulls down her bra and starts sucking on her tits, alternating between them.

He says, "These are some fine titties, just the perfect size. " Then he goes back to sucking on them. Then he puts his hand behind her head and pulls her face towards his face and he then kisses Julie hungrily. His other hand is feeling up her legs, he nudges her to spread her legs and she does. Now he is feeling up her pussy over the small piece of triangular cloth that is covering her honey pot. He pushes that small cloth aside exposing Julie's pussy to all three us. Her pussy lips are glistening with wetness. He rubs her clit, runs his finger up and down her slit. He is playing with her pussy lips while his lips are still locked with her lips and he is sucking on them. He then inserts his thick middle black finger slowly into her sopping wet pussy. As soon as he does that Julie pulls Ron's head even closer and starts kissing him back harder. Then he takes his middle finger out and then rams his forefinger and middle finger roughly into her pussy, Julie moans into his mouth.

It is one of the hottest things I have ever seen. My beautiful white fiancée on the lap of a big charcoal dark black man with her tits exposed, her legs obscenely open, her panties pushed aside and getting finger fucked while kissing this man.

Ron keeps finger fucking her pussy while rubbing her clit with his thumb and then she starts cumming on his fingers, her toes curl up and she breaks the kiss and moans loudly. It is so arousing watching Julie being made to cum by another man.

After her orgasm subsides, Darius takes her hands and helps her stand up from Ron's lap. He hoarsely says to her, "Get down on your hands and knees and suck Ron's cock while I taste your sweet white pussy."

She gets down on her knees and starts sucking Ron's big fat black cock, Darius gets behind her and takes off her tiny panties. Then he starts licking her pussy from behind, he does that for some time then lines up his cock with her slit and rubs his cock head on her pussy lips and her clit. He grabs her by her hips and then with one savage thrust he fills her up, stretching her tight pussy. She lets Ron's cock slip out of her mouth and screams and shudders.

Then he pulls out his cock entirely and tells her, "Bitch I am going to make you cum on my nigger cock and make you beg for it." He then again thrusts into her, she moaned loudly and eyes flies open. Her body is beyond her control and completely aroused looking for release. Despite her resistance she was now gaining pleasure from his black cock plunging again and again into her wet pussy. He thrust into her over and over again and increasing his pace. Julie was now just holding on to Ron's thighs as Darius pounded into her from behind. She was moaning loudly and her face was getting pushed into Ron's beer belly. She was close to cumming and had completely capitulated to her carnal needs. Suddenly she screamed and her whole body went limp, giving way to the pleasure that was now running through her body. Darius continued thrusting into her savagely while holding her hips tightly. Then with a growl he slammed deep into her and started cumming inside her pussy, filling her up. There was so much cum that cum started leaking from Julie's pussy mixed with her fuck juices while his black cock was still buried in her.

Darius looks at me and says, "Your fiancée has some fine pussy Nick........what a slut, I have never seen any bitch cum this hard." he says crudely. I am so hard watching what has just happened. Then Darius pulls his deflating cock and more cum leaks out of Julie's pussy onto the carpet and it is so erotic watching the cum leaking out of Julie's gaping hole. He has really stretched her.

Julie is completely spent but I know Ron still has to have his turn. He gets up and pulls up Julie with him. He maneuvers Julie into a position that now she is standing up but bent at the waist over the recliner. He gets behind her bends his knees and slowly inserts his big black cock into her pussy. It is a good thing that Darius fucked her first and stretched her pussy, now she can accommodate Ron's cock in her pussy. He slowly thrusts into her and works his cock entirely into her pussy. Then he holds her hips and starts fucking her with long steady strokes and soon his cock is being completely swallowed by her pussy and he increase his pace. He starts slamming into her well used cunt. Julie starts moaning again and I can see her eyes are glazed. Then Ron suddenly smacks her rounded as while pounding into her. He smacks her ass again and she whimpers with pleasure and her white ass is red now. He keeps pounding into her and her pussy lips are clinging to his big black cock. She is moaning with pleasure. She starts moaning louder as he is slamming into her harder and faster. I know she is close to cumming and then all of sudden he pulls his cock completely out of her and leaves it just touching her swollen pussy lips. Julie whimpers with disappointment, she moves her ass back trying to get the cock back in her fuck hole. She is desperately looking for release.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers
1...345678