Julie Shows Diane The Way....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Robert finally started to lick my clitoris I exploded in an orgasm, not a huge one but a good one. Not really knowing my own body at the time and feeling the pressure of his tongue to be to intense, I pushed Robert away and told him to fuck me. As he started to enter me it felt wonderful, whether that was do to his size or how stimulated I was I'm not sure. Robert was in my mind huge but I know now he's not, thicker then average yes but he's not thick enough to make you feel really full, stretched, that feeling of being stretched of being full is beyond marvelous in my mind, and that was not the feeling I had with Robert. Regardless of that I have to admit I wanted him, his penis felt wonderful and I'm almost sure I would have had my first real vaginal orgasms if we had continued. I know I shouldn't rate orgasms I should be happy with the little ones to but I just can't help it, if I have a little one it just makes me want a bigger one all the more.

We hadn't hardly gotten started when the door to the bathhouse opened up and in strolled two men, neither of whom I'd ever seen before. All four of us were in shock, Robert stopped, I just laid there with my back against the mirror, and Robert between my legs with his now softening penis in my vagina. I know I didn't want to stop, both of the men were young and athletic looking, if Robert wouldn't have backed away, if he would have just continued, I wouldn't have stopped. I was already commuting adultery, I know I wouldn't have stopped even if those two men would have started to do more then watch. Them joining in would have fulfilled one of my most lustful fantasies, that of being with more then one man at a time. After Robert moved away I just laid there letting all three of them look at me. I was not laying there in shock, nor was I laying there because I didn't know what else to do. I was laying there hoping one of them would make a move. When I finally realized no one was going to, I had to do something so I ran into one of the toilet stalls and shut the door.

The three of them talked for the longest time, they were talking softly trying to hide their conversation from me, but I heard enough of it. Robert told them that is was to bad they hadn't knocked first, if he hadn't been so startled he could have put on a real show for them. Then adding that if he had, he was sure "the fucking slut" would have taken them all on. I had to smile at that, even though Robert had called me a slut while making his point, I was ready to take them all on even while Robert was losing his hard on. The thing I remember most was Robert telling them I'd just given him the best blow job he'd ever had. It wasn't to long after that, that I heard the door open and then swing shut. When I got up the courage to come out they were all gone. I hate to say this but Robert should have stayed, he may of called me a slut but I was intending to finish what we had started.

So you see I did cheat but I was robbed of the full experience of cheating. I did feel guilty but somehow not fulfilling that experience made me feel less guilty then I should have. I didn't tell Jeremy any of this and I acted like nothing had happened between Robert and myself, even that afternoon when Jeremy and Linda had come back from fishing. That was the only time it was really hard to not show my lust for Robert. Maybe if it had happened with someone other then Robert, Jeremy's best friend, I would have confessed to Jeremy, maybe not.

Looking at the clock on my night stand I realized I still have over two hours before I could even think about leaving the house. My mind had been filled to over flowing with all the same things I've just related to you, Jeremy, our past together, my desires, his, in my mind, betrayal. I was angry about Jeremy not coming with me to the party, add to that how hurt I was feeling, then the anger I felt about Jeremy's lack of concern for my career and the escalating fight we'd been having over all of this, I couldn't help but wonder if it was worth it, maybe I should just let myself go, the hell with the consequences. As much as I assured myself that I wouldn't allow anything to happen, I knew that if I drank, which I was sure I'd do, the more conventional, more conservative part of my being wouldn't have the control. I blamed Jeremy, if he'd go with me I wouldn't be feeling this way, I knew I had to go to this party, it was important but I also knew I shouldn't be going. Just thinking about the mental conflict enraged me more, in my anger I said to myself, "It would serve Jeremy right if I took on another lover tonight."

I was also really torn, on one hand, I knew I didn't want the temptation of being at that party without Jeremy, but on the other hand I wanted to show Jeremy that he couldn't do this to me. I suppose, I could have begged Jeremy to go with me, and that just may have worked, most likely not, but after the fight we had I wasn't talking to him, and I didn't intend to for a while yet. Like I said I was furious with him, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror, not really needing to look, just a need to do something. Looking at myself what I saw was a conservative professional woman, my work facade not who I was. It wasn't that I didn't look nice, I did but I also looked very dull. Thinking to myself I didn't want to be dull, I wanted to have fun and by god if I was going to this party alone I might as well look like I was intending to do just that have fun.

Going into my closet I looked at all the dresses I had hanging there, trying to decide what else could I wear. My eyes settled on a dress that not only would say I was intending to have fun but I felt equally sure that my wearing it would upset Jeremy. Jeremy had ordered the dress as a gift for me from one of those catalog companies that have women's cloths, but the cloths are really for the men. I'd never even worn it, other then to try it on for Jeremy when it arrived, and then again one other time for my seamstress to have it altered. I have the worse time finding dresses that fit, if they fit me on the top they are always to loss on my hips and bum, if they fit me there then they're to loss on the top. I walked back into my bedroom laid the dress on my bed and decided I needed something to do. I decided to start all over again. I slipped off my cloths then went into the bathroom, first taking another shower, this time using the shower head to relieve some of my horniness. It felt good but as soon as I finished I could feel the pressure returning.

After just about finishing drying my hair, leaving the final styling to after I was dressed I returned to my bedroom. I went to my dresser, where I picked a pair of black bikini briefs. After putting them on I though to myself boring. Slipping them back off I hunted for something that wasn't, finally selecting a pair of black lace, unlined thongs. Something else Jeremy had insisted I buy. Looking at myself in the mirror I had to admit they positively were the look Jeremy wanted for one of our nights out flashing. There just wasn't much material there they only partially cover the lips of my vulva, and the lace was open leaving nothing at all to the imagination.

After putting on the dress I looked in the mirror. The dress was a black tight fitting halter dress, completely open to just below the small of my back, open in the front to just above my navel, just under my breasts was a thin strip of material about three inches in length keeping the halters from falling open entirely. The dress showed every curve I have, a few bumps and bulges to, thank god I don't have many. It definitely showed plenty of cleavage and it was obvious that nothing other then the dress was covering my breasts. I noticed as I shifted around, if I wasn't careful, I'd exposed my whole breast to view. When I'd had the dress altered I'd also had it shortened but I was sure my seamstress had made a mistakes, this was ridicules it was shorter then any I'd ever worn before. It was so short that it showed the lace tops of my thigh highs, which I then elected to go without. Now I could have worn panty hose but I just hate them.

Looking in the mirror I had to admit the dress made me look so sexy. Maybe slutty would be a better description. I even bent over a couple of times just to see how much the dress would ride up, if I wasn't careful I wouldn't be hiding anything. The thought of that of course turned me on, so much so that I did consider removing my thongs, not that they really hide much. The few times I'd allowed Jeremy to talk me into not wearing panties had been so stimulating.

The first night I had, I accidentally exposed myself to a table full of men. It really wasn't intentional, doing so later was, the back of my loss fitting skirt had caught on the bar stool as I slipped off to go to the ladies room, when it did it caused my skirt to raise almost to my hips. As I was freeing it, I realized the men at the table close to where I was sitting were looking at my exposed pussy. It was only for a brief time, but I'll admit it took longer then it should have to free my skirt. It was only later that I realize that Jeremy had picked the skirt I was wearing intentionally. Jeremy rarely dances with me, but that night he did, during a fast dance he grabbed my hand and started to spin me, as he did my skirt flared out giving a quick glance to anyone who happened to be watching. I think that night was the night I finally admitted to myself that I was an exhibitionist.

Looking in the mirror at myself I wasn't sure I'd be able to leave the house wearing this dress, if ever a dress said, I'm available, I'm willing, come fuck me, it was this one. I was sure it would have the desired effect, but what I wasn't sure of was what effect I wanted. Was I trying to upset Jeremy, or was I saying, I'm available take me. I didn't want those thoughts, I didn't really want to cheat on Jeremy again, but thinking about Jeremy made me think of just how hurt and angry I was and the anger at the very least made me tempted to do just that. I didn't make a conscious decision to wear or not to wear that dress, I just walked out of our bedroom wearing it.

I intentionally went into our family room where Jeremy was sitting up a couple of card tables. I wanted him to see how I was dressed, I wanted him to regret not going with me. Jeremy complemented me on how I looked, not the reaction I wanted. Sitting down I spread my legs apart just enough to make sure Jeremy knew how little was covering my sex. I looked at Jeremy then said, "To bad your not coming along to enjoy the view, but I'm sure others well." I wasn't really sure what Jeremy's reaction was to that, he had a strange look on his face, but I couldn't really interpret it as jealousy.

Finally Jeremy responded with, "Would that be such a bad thing." He had no hint of anger in is voice, so I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic or not. One thing for sure it increased the anger I was feeling for him, while at the same time it made me wonder if he was giving me his permission to play around. I really wanted to just come right out and ask him if that is what he was doing, but I didn't. Perhaps I didn't want to here the answer, a "No" may not have changed how I was feeling but it would have surely stopped me taking any kind of action and I wasn't sure I wanted that choice made for me. I considered staying long enough for Jeremy's friends to show up, putting on a little show for them, I was sure that would get to Jeremy, but I was just to angry with him to stay.

I drove first to Julie's house, she'd agree to ride with me, as she goes to all of Billy's parties. Elizabeth is, aside from myself, Julie's closets friend and I'd often wondered why I'd never been included in that friendship. I was a bit relieved when Julie got in the car, I had expected to feel out of place in the dress I was wearing but her dress was every bit as reveling as mine was. I have to admit she looked hot, I also have to admit that I looked her over, liking what I saw. Julie is not only a coworker and my best friend, she's also the person I feel closets to in the whole world, in most ways I feel closer to her then I do Jeremy, I tell her everything. I guess not every thing, I've never told her that a few times I've felt more then just friendship for her. There have been a few times I've felt she's also felt more for me too, but I suppose I'm afraid that if I push that it'll wreak our friendship. Julie knows about all my fantasies, I can't tell you how many times she's told me to just do it, get it out of my system.

Julie is the type of person who has very little inhibitions but she also doesn't have a husband to worry about. She divorced hers about two years ago. On the way to the party Julie and I talked about the night before us, this time she didn't hold back to much, saying she wouldn't be surprised if later that evening it turned into a orgy. My first reaction to that was to turn my car around and go back home, but something inside of me was so curious about what an orgy would like. Reasoning with myself all the way there, that I wouldn't have to participate, I could just watch. Maybe just play a little bit, but never to the point of cheating.

When we arrived, being it was early, I was surprised how many people were already at Billy's house. I really don't know who gave me the drink, it was in my hand. Which was how it would be for the next five hours, I seemed to always have a full drink in my hand. This was the first time I'd ever been to Billy's house and even though I'd imagined that it would be fantastic, it was so much more, I knew the neighborhood was exclusive but Billy's house wasn't just a house it was a mansion. He even had an olympic size pool in his back yard, which was where everyone seem to be congregated. Julie must have sensed my amazement, telling me that the house was Elizabeth's, she'd inherited it along with a lot of money when her parents died.

Julie and I stayed together mingling with the other guest. I kept my eyes on Billy the whole time, when he finally came over with Elizabeth, I was disappointed he wasn't alone. It wasn't long before I realized Billy wasn't the dominate man I had assumed he was, Elizabeth was evidently the dominate partner. Billy's dynamic personality still was evident but it was easy to see Billy deferred in all things to his wife. It was somewhat confusing because Billy openly flirted with me, but occasional he'd glance to his wife, always getting a approving node from her.

Billy wasn't the only one flirting with me, both Julie and Elizabeth were too. Elizabeth couldn't keep her hands to herself, always touching my hands, arms and a few times she brushed my cheek. Normally I'm put off by a person who is always touching me but her touch seemed reassuring, I knew it had a sexual connotation but some how her touch relaxed me eased the tensions I'd been feeling. Finally Elizabeth excused herself, saying she had to see to some of her other guest. As she left she gave me a kiss on my cheek, while at the same time running her fingers up and down my bare back. Her touch gave me goose bumps, and I don't mean because it was cold. I was definitely sexually charged after this encounter with Elizabeth. Although somewhat confused, I'd never been seduced by a husband and wife before, and I'd have to add Julie to that equation too, yes it was a seduction of sorts.

I was even more confused by my own reaction, I was more turned on by Elizabeth's and Julie's behavior then I had been by Billy's. Perhaps it was just the newness of the experience that had caused my reaction. As I've said before I did have desires for other women but that was fantasy, this was reality. I don't care what anyone else says, there is a big difference from being curious to admitting your bisexual. It was at that point in time that the reality hit me, I hadn't even made love to another woman but I knew. I also knew I'd love every minute of the experience of being made love to and making love to another woman when it finally did happen.

Even the fact that Billy seemed to submit to Elizabeth was stimulating to me. I had no idea at the time that their relationship was a dominate/subordinate type of a relationship, but I did like how Elizabeth seemed to be in control. It even crossed my mind that if I was more assertive, Jeremy would have been next to me at that very moment, instead of at home with his buds. I think, that is when the realization hit me that in Jeremy and my relationship, Jeremy wasn't really the dominate partner. I had allowed that, isn't that the conventional wisdom the wife submits to her husband. I also think that is the moment in time that I decided I wasn't happy with that arrangement.

Shortly after that Elizabeth summoned Billy to her side leaving me again alone with Julie. For the next hour and a half, Julie introduced me to most of the other guest, those I didn't already know from work. I was surprised, pleasantly I might add, that in every case the man of each couple seemed to defer to his wife or lover.

About nine o'clock Elizabeth cornered me, I assumed to flirt and I was totally surprised when she told me that Julie had told her I was worried about my partnership. I was so happy when she told me my partnership was a done deal, she'd made Billy convince the other partners that it wouldn't be worth the risk to loss me to another firm. That really was the truth, I had been almost sure that I'd be passed over again, so I'd already made some discrete contact about moving to another firm. I was sure that Julie must have filled Elizabeth in on that possibility. After that Elizabeth made no pretense of what she wanted, her hands no longer restricted to touching just my hands and arms. It's then when I saw Elizabeth taking a red pill, asking her what it was, she told me it was just something to loosen her up. Handing me three of them she proceeded to tell me all they made a person feel, all I really remember is her saying was, "You should try them, they make you feel so uninhibited." Shortly after that Billy came to us asking Elizabeth if it wasn't time for them to escort a few of the guest to their cars.

After leaving me, Elizabeth and Billy met with the other five couples that were from our firm. After a brief discussion with each they walked them to their cars. I was surprised when Elizabeth and Billy returned from escorting Tom and his wife, Carla, to their car, as Carla returned alone, hand in hand with Elizabeth.

Tom is a conniving SOB, he'd do anything behind your back to get ahead. He has very little talent but he's good at taking the credit for others work. When Carla came over and started talking to me I didn't have a clue what she meant when she said, "Tom insisted I stay he thinks it well be good for his career. When I told him I wasn't sure, he got really mad at me, he's afraid if I don't stay you'll get the partnership, not him." I almost laughed at that. Before continuing Carla took one of the same kind of pills Elizabeth had given me, "Diane, Elizabeth already told me your going to get the partnership. She also thinks Tom's a weenie, and after the display he put on out in the driveway, I know she's right. I didn't come back to the party because Tom wanted me to and the truth is Tom has no idea what Elizabeth's group of friend are really about. I came back because Elizabeth is right, there is absolutely no reason for our husbands to rule our lives. I intend to do as I please tonight. Tomorrow Tommy's going to regret that he ever wanted me to stay, and the first lesson he's going to learn is that tomorrow is my day off, he's got the kids all day long. Then there is cooking, cleaning and waiting hand a foot on me, and just think he has only himself to blame. I was about to turn down Elizabeth's offer to join her group of friends." I really didn't have the foggiest what Carla was talking about, but I still had to give her a big warm smile, what ever it was, Tommy boy was going to regret it.