Julie Waited Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he asked the question the Master appeared to know he had made a mistake.

DUHHHH!!!! Of course they would. Everyone knew (or at least suspected) that her fate was a night of fear and excitement, of pushing life-long boundaries, of taking the first steps into a much needed journey of self-discovery and eventually more, and more powerful, orgasms. Who wouldn't want a share in that? But that wasn't the response they were "supposed" to give. The First stood up as if at attention. She was trying to show the utmost reverence and respect. But when she spoke she stated in exactly the same tone and intonation that Julie had just spoke; "YES!"

That was too much. All three erupted in uncontrollable laughter. The Master was visibly angry.

"Fine." He said. "Have it your way."

And with that he went around the bed to where the Second was still kneeling, pulled down her pants, (they had a standing order not to wear any underwear) and gave her two hard, swift strokes; one on each cheek. The Second grimaced in pain as each swipe made contact, but it didn't stop the laughter. In fact, it caused the others to laugh harder. The Master did the same with the First, and finally with Julie. Each time one of them got their stroke the others laughed more. It seems that misery really does enjoy company, and laughter really is the best medicine.

The Master was seething, but resigned to the fact that trying to control the room now was akin to trying to stop the tide. He angrily threw his riding crop in the general direction of the maid's trolley, turned to the First and through clenched teeth said, "Untie her, see to her wounds, and transport her to the dungeon using the normal protocol." He then turned and stomped out of the room.

Julie startled... "Dungeon? This 5 star hotel has a dungeon?"

The door to the room hadn't even closed yet when both the maids sprang into action. The First immediately removed Julie's bonds as the Second applied fresh ice to her still swelling back side. Julie jumped when the ice was first applied and the Second reassured with a comforting touch. "I know it's a shock," she said, "But it's for the best. Trust me."

Somehow she did trust her.

After the First had finished, she walked up behind the second and examined her fresh welts as well.

"What you did... that was amazing." She said to Julie.

"I'm sorry if I got you two involved." Julie responded.

"Don't worry. It was well worth it." The Second chimed in examining her own growing welts. "To see him back pedal like that... I didn't think I'd ever see that from him.

"What's so special about him?" Julie asked.

The maids looked at each other and smiled.

"The Phoenix? Well... he's the Phoenix. And you bested him. One just doesn't best The Phoenix." The First said. "Especially someone at your level."

Julie pondered all this new information. "Level? You have levels? And what do you mean 'someone?' Have there been others? Did you have to go through what I just went through? Was it the same for you? And tell me about this dungeon..."

"Whoa, whoa whoa..." interrupted the Second. "This is your first time and we've already said too much. We're not even supposed to be talking to you, especially after what you did to the Phoenix."

"But I didn't DO anything..." Julie protested.

"Listen... They call him 'The Phoenix' for a reason." the First explained. He creates life out of ashes. He has this knack... this power almost... of reading people. He finds people who are dying inside or already dead... and he... he gives them a new life."

"Exactly... usually out of the ashes of their old one." continued the Second. "That means that your old life ends up burned."

"Interesting..." thought Julie as she filed the information away for future use.

"Interesting..." smiled the Master as he quietly listened from just outside the room. And as he finally turned and left, he couldn't help thinking that everything was going exactly to plan.