Julie Waited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's second orgasm was not so much an additional orgasm as it was a continuation and completion of her first. It was just at a much higher lever. It also surprised the hell out of Julie because she had never had two orgasms before. She had never thought of herself as multi-orgasmic. Yet as drained as she now was, she was not yet satiated. Her body craved more.

The Master stood, and as he did Julie's legs slipped down from around his neck to around his waist. They would have slipped all the way down but he caught her legs in the crook of his elbows. He made one quick "flip" with a clasp on his belt and his pants fell free. This put her pussy directly in line with his massive cock, and one thrust later he was buried.

"OHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD" was all that Julie could think as beneath her blindfold her eyes widened and her pupils dilated. "So this is what fucking feels like. What had she been doing up till now?"

Julie didn't have time to contemplate the answer as the Master didn't leave it at just the one thrust. Indeed, as talented as He was with His tongue, He was more so with His cock. He started a rhythm of pushing in hard and pulling out slow. Every time He pushed, Julie lost her breath just a little. There was a reason her groans matched His thrusts. Little by little the Master's tempo increased. Suspended as she was, her whole body swung like a battering ram, impaling itself over and over in the most delicious way. Julie let her head drop back, giving herself over to the sensation. Again and again He drove himself deeper and deeper into her. Again and again she grunted as He did so, unable to control her utterances. Over and over - faster and faster.

Julie started to not only anticipate the thrust, but to reciprocate. Her whole body strained to pull itself forward; to crash into his loins in perfect synchronization. Her arms pulled her body up just a little to give His cock a better angle and a better chance to go still deeper. Julie found herself digging her heals into the small of His back helping him thrust. Doing so forced her own legs to spread even further, but it still never seemed enough. Again and again and again He slammed into her. Again and again and again she welcomed him, wanted him, craved him. His arms supported her but His hands guided her. They locked around her hips and repeatedly and violently pulled her cunt toward His groin. Julie could feel His need rising, His urgency almost palpable. His strokes became longer and longer until He was actually withdrawing every time. He was using the distance to take a run at it; to drive even harder, even deeper. For Julie, it was intoxicating. She felt as though they were one being striving for the same goal, and that goal was very close. He was hammering her as fast as He could, as hard as He could; as deep as He could, and she matched Him stroke for stroke. His cock felt so good to her, she could only imagine how good it felt for Him. At one point she thought she knew.

That point arrived when she felt the Master pause ever so briefly at the end of a thrust followed by a rolling shudder that seemed to rumble first through His whole body, then hers. His thrusts suddenly took on a whole new dimension. There was a new found urgency in the Master's action. She felt the force of His ejaculate impacted with the back wall of her cervix.

Julie wasn't sure if she also had another orgasm or not, all she could feel was a wave of deep satisfaction wash over their one collective soul. It was a wave that seemed to slow down time, to suspend them both at this event horizon. Julie's third-person mind again watched the proceedings happening in slow motion from the upper corner of the room. She pictured his rippled muscles, taut with exertion, shudder as he finally released everything he had into her. She pictured her own body, suspended in the air, head thrown back in blissful satisfaction. She wondered who that person was. She was envious of that person. She wanted what that person appeared to have. Before today, she would not have been able to describe it but she certainly recognized it when she saw it... and that person below... that woman... she was experiencing it, and Julie wanted it.

As slowly as the wave had taken to build, it took almost that time to retreat... and then it was over.

Gently, the Master let Julie's legs drop. He then stood, pulled up His pants, fastened his belt and left. Julie was still suspended and still forced to stand on her tiptoes. She wasn't sure how long she could hold this position this time with her legs as weak as they were right now. She was physically exhausted. Fortunately, her ordeal was over for today.

Silently, unseen hands lowered the suspension hook above Julie's head, snipped the tie strap holding her wrists and removed her gag. She was in a daze and was glad for the support of the person helping her to stand. She had suspected before that she and the Master had not been alone; now, there was no doubt. In the back of her mind she was trying to resolve the fact that she had just had sex in a quasi-public forum, and somehow she was okay with that.

She laughed at herself. She was way more than just "okay" with it. It has been glorious. She knew that when her mind had the time to process the events of the past few hours she would be forced to take a good long look at herself. If someone had asked her just a few short hours ago, there is no way that she would have thought it okay to share something as intimate as sex with any kind of an audience whatsoever.

All that mental processing could wait though. Right now all she wanted was sleep.

A luxurious robe was wrapped around Julie's body and tied at the waist. Then, a wheelchair was brought up behind her and she was bid to sit. The person supporting her stayed in constant contact with her, and continued to hold her hand as she was wheeled away.

"Relax. It's us."

Julie immediately recognized the voice of the First. It was somehow very comforting. A few sets of double doors, a long elevator ride, a carpeted corridor and a left turn put her into what she thought was a hotel room again. Tomorrow she would wake to find it her hotel room, but for now, she longed for her bed.

She was bid to stand, and as she did so her robe was effortless removed. The wheelchair was backed away and someone bent down to examine the welts on her buttock. She felt a warm liniment being gently applied and instantly the aroma of the mystery ointment filled the room; that same mystery ointment that had sparked this whole adventure in the first place. The relief to her backside was immediate, and the gentleness of the person applying it was mildly intimate. Julie heard the covers being pulled back and she realized that she was indeed standing in front of her bed. She didn't need coaxing.

Julie was a little surprised when the First and the Second, both naked, also climbed into bed beside her, one on each side. They snuggled in and held her. After everything she had been through today she found this to be unexpectedly comforting. The mattress felt so soft and inviting. They were all covered with a thick goose-down quilt by a fourth person. Julie didn't even have the strength to remove her blindfold as she lay there in a state of deep relaxation. Her bliss was boundless.

Just before she allowed herself to drift off, she briefly thought about this journey she was on. She had to admit that maybe the Master had a point after all. Maybe the relationship between those being served and those doing the serving wasn't as cut and dried as she once thought. She knew she still didn't' have all the answers, but now she felt she was at least on a path to find them and somehow this was all linked with her own personal journey. She had no idea where this journey was headed but as she lay there snuggled in the comforting arms around her, she knew two things for sure; she would never be the same again, and she couldn't wait for the next lesson.

12