All Comments on 'Julie's Girls Night Out Ch. 01'

by julieshubby2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Julie is a true loving wife

I hope it turns out that she is going to fuck her new big cock lover the next night in their bed so her husband can watch a real man use her little body the way it was made to be used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Careful

I think Julie has been reading up on his fantasy and talking with her friend Nikki to get advise. If she hasn't cheated on her husband she is preparing to do so. Right now she is making him do things that are against his nature like eating a creampie. That she he came in her she did not get off like she always does. Little things he has noticed are different and he is trying to take it all in. Julie has been busy and she is aware that once he is controlled she will has a lot to gain with her sex life. Nice story and well written. Julie has become very good with the fantasy part and either has or is about to make it a reality. Thanks for sharing.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 14 years ago
awesome

Great story, has me interested in where it is going. Don't let the losers that read through all these stories and bash them every time effect you. Trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good story

the trolls should all read Oh Crap! by Zeb_Carter here on lit, it is all about them :)

mwoody2950mwoody2950about 14 years ago
Ch. 02 is going to be unfortunate

I give you high praise on a good story. But I can feel where you plan to take this story and I probably won't finish reading the next chapter. Guessing, I'd say fantasy is going to turn reality, if you haven't already done with that last paragraph. This story will have the good wife turn into a cheating slut with her wimp cuckold husband loving every moment. Am I close? Need to update your bio so us readers can see a glimpse of the person writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A 'true' story perhaps?

This isn't a 'fantasy' this is a nightmare. And as such should be in the non-erotic section.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I stopped reading and rated it 1*

Sadly almost all authors are perverts. Pity that so few normal people write sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

1 star without reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Excellent story. I very much enjoyed it.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
CHANGING HORSES IN MIDSTREAM

but keep the Att on speed dial. TK U MLJ LV NV

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Good story!

5 *'s Your word structure and spelling are great. Looking forward to reading ch.2

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Hubby's Playing With Fire Will Get Him Burned!

-Dipshit better be careful or he'll drive his wife to a weekly hobby of seeking out big dicks,gangbangs,and eventually a separation.

-Can't believe there are husbands out there who are this stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My favorite sexual play is just like this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My kinda wife

Ya man...I want a whore..who cares about std's...just as long as she fucks everyone! Ya I want to come home and take care of the kids while she is getting gang banged ...oh ya! Love reading about sicko writers who just want it too! Let all the wives fuck whoever they want...oh ya! LOL assholes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Ex-Husband Was Like This Man

My ex-husband was constantly after me to join him in his fantasy of me cheating on him with another man...that is, until he caught me cheating on him with our neighbor. It's maybe a good thing that he never caught me cheating on him with his friends and coworkers. Oh, well, what he doesn't know won't hurt me. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous