All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 04'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! Great chapter! Very raw and animalistic. Loved how relentless they were with her, so descriptive. She was basically tossed back and forth as the men wore themselves out, without getting any rest.

The room waiter walking in as she is literally getting screwed, and he just stands there watching and talking about her.

But Julie being offered to him was a great touch. They are being so polite to him, while being very impolite to her. Liked how he obviously has an big ego and is relatively inexperienced, and after laughing at her during a rough start of trying to shove his cock in all at once (haha) he spends most of his performance inside Julie showing off, trying to set a hard pace, admiring his dick, pulling hair, smacking ass, or enjoying making her cry out in discomfort.

It seems he valued how it was for her, but only her discomfort and making him feel big.

Then after an exhausted Julie survives, she then is ordered to clean him. Just because “You made the mess you clean it up” is a good rule doesn’t mean Julie wants to lick the cock that just finished tearing her up!

Without a doubt, after this episode at the hotel, Julie knows that she was dominated and that it will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not only is she tossed in as “gift” for their business but they in turn tossed her a “gift” to the waiter! Hilarious! I love it!!!

It just made it better that the boy had her get out of bed and go to bathroom to get fucked.

It made it more of a spectacle as Julie literally had to watched herself get fucked after obediently lining his cock up!!

Love it!!

CallMeBigMike69CallMeBigMike69over 7 years ago
no one busted her ass?

You and your buddies have this fine bitch all night and nobody gets into her virgin ass. That is just sick. I know I would have put my big dick to work on her ass as she was getting her cunt filled by some big cock. I hope you have someone bust her open soon. I'll keep reading.

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000over 10 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!!!

I love this series. I was a little disappointed that none of these men fucked her in the ass. I'm not so much into anal but it just seems it would have been a natural progression of the gang bang. Maybe in future chapters. I hope her fiancé appreciates the sacrifice she is making for their future. I would marry this girl and secretly sabotage her work so she would have to be corrected.

xxxpaulzzzxxxpaulzzzover 13 years ago
size issue

she had already been taken by all these black men. on ehuge. yet still she "felt her little love hole adjusting to the entry."

would it not have been stretched to easily accomodate this young man?

vmp1vmp1about 14 years ago
Even the Boy Gets to Participate?

Can't believe that the men were willing to wait for the boy to take her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

The guilt of this is half the fun..... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Let it be me

Goodness, a white bride to be married being fucked by black cocks. What could be hotter? Yes, I love reading bout "innocent" white cunts being fucked well by big black dicks. Wish my wife had this pleasure when we got married. You make me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Horny!

Fuck, this is great. A white bride being fucked solidly by black cock. Love it.

tsanztsanzover 15 years ago
cum #4

I allow myself one cum for each of your stories. I'm up to 4 now. I'll be back later for #5 with the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

wow...... i love your stories! they make me realize my own little fantasies (which also kinda upsets me seeing as how it won't happen).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
made me sooo HOT and .......Guilty

Damn!!.....it was really sexy, sometimes i wished I was one of those guys....and sometimes I wished i was Julie.

But at the end..... it kinda leaves a bad after-taste in me.

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
way to break in a whore

Each chapter is better than the last. What a whore. she was born to be used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
incredible

This is just terrific writing. The author knows what he's doing. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Whoa so very hot

Great job. I love this lawyer. I love doing to her what she does to her clients.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous