Julie's New Job (Her Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

JJ asked me again, saying, "Julie, you know you want to, and you would be so much better to watch than her, come-on babe!" I was on fire! I got up and they let me go. I stepped out and started to swing my hips like the dancer. She backed off and started to encourage me, giving me little tips as I got wilder and wilder! The next thing I knew, I was undoing the straps on my dress and letting it slip down. I kept my hands up on my breasts but let the dress fall. There I was in a strip joint, dancing in front of two men I had just met that morning, and in front of five other total strangers standing around our booth. I was just in garter-belt, stockings, and heels! I uncovered my breasts and stepped in close to Norm. He reached out and caressed my breasts, my tits, and then brought one up to his mouth. As he started to suck on it I exploded in an orgasm! JJ ran a hand out and started to rub around my waist, moving down to my pussy. His other hand moved around to my bottom. It felt my cheeks, then a finger found its way to my little brown bud! It felt so good! Then fingers were pushing into me! One into my pussy, and another into my ass! I was in heaven. All thoughts of a husband were gone, replaced with a need to get fucked!

I felt hands reaching in from behind me grabbing and pinching whatever was exposed at the moment. Norm sat back and started to undo his pants. He brought out a rather large cock. I had not seen one that big before! It must have been ten inches long and looked to be about the size of my wrist in diameter! Hands held me, guiding me down to my knees. I knelt in front of Norm, licking my lips subconsciously! He held up his hard cock and gestured me to come closer. I leaned in, still with JJ's fingers in my ass and pussy! Norm grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth to that big hard cock! I opened my mouth and swallowed as it crossed my lips. I closed my lips around a strange cock, the first since being married! I wanted to please Norm so bad!

As I was sucking Norm, JJ started to pull upwards with his fingers in me still. Understanding dawned; I stood never letting that huge cock out of my mouth. JJ pulled his fingers out of me and I sensed him moving around behind me. All of the sudden a large object was at the entrance of my pussy, poking in! It kept coming in deeper, deeper, and deeper than any had ever been, and it was still coming! The cock in my pussy started to pump in and out forcefully and faster with every stroke! I started to cum again! Norm was pushing and pulling my head up and down his cock! It was tapping the entrance of my throat, than all of the sudden, into my throat! My lips were crushing into his pubic bone now! I had never been able to take a cock this far, now it was as if I had been doing it forever!

I felt JJ pulling out of my pussy and I moaned around the cock in my throat, I didn't want that cock to leave my pussy! He pulled it out and rubbed it up and down running it over my asshole, back down to my slit and back up again. Then it started to push into my ass! I had never had anything in my ass in my life! I tried to pull away but Norm had my head in his hands and pulled it down onto his cock until it was buried in my throat! I thought I was being ripped in two! JJ pushed relentlessly in until he was about half in me. Then he waited for a minute before pushing in another quarter of the way. His cock was huge! I had hands on my tits; more men were standing around us grabbing a feel however they could. JJ finished pushing his cock into me. I could feel his balls brushing my pussy lips! His whole cock in my virgin ass!

Norm started to cum, gallons it seemed like! I swallowed and swallowed! Soon he stopped and let my head go. I didn't lose a drop out of my mouth! It didn't taste like Jon's at all, but it didn't taste bad! JJ was pumping in and out now. My ass was getting used to the intrusion. Soon it started to feel real good. I was cumming on almost every stroke! Norm moved away and a stranger sat down in front of me. I started to suck his cock, but he pulled my head up and started to move me in towards him. JJ moved with me and soon I was straddled over this strangers lap. His cock, which was about 9 inches long, shoved into my pussy! He said, "That's it bitch, take this up your tight little cunt!"

"I'll bet you have never had two cocks in you at once before!"

"What a whore, married to some guy and fucking strangers in a strip club!"

Hours went by; when we left every man in the club had fucked me in all of my holes! My only salvation had been that there weren't very many in during the afternoon! Joan walked me to the car and was quiet. She drove me home and gave me a bath. As she was leaving she said she would see me tomorrow! Just like nothing had happened this afternoon!

The next morning I woke up sore all over, and couldn't remember anything past the first or second drink! I knew something had happened to me, but couldn't for the life of me remember anything! When I got into work Joan ushered me right into her office. "Julie, you were wonderful yesterday!"

"JJ and Norm were very impressed with you!"

"You got them to sign the contracts and they want you to go to LA next week!"

I was at a loss and finally asked Joan what exactly had I done. She turned towards a TV on her credenza. "Well Julie, I figured you would have a tough time remembering so I have a film to show you!" What I saw shocked me to my core! I watched as I danced and stripped! As I was grabbed and felt up, fucked again and again! At one point I had been bent over a chair and men would come up and fuck my pussy, then my ass, then move around where I would suck them dry and clean! I couldn't believe that I was the star! Oh my God! Jon would kill me! "Joan, you have to give me this tape!"

"I can't let Jon find out about this ever!"

"I can't believe that I did something like this at all!"

Joan leaned back in her chair. "Julie, I have to admit you had help in that matter!"

"I made sure you had a special cocktail served to you every time you ordered."

"A little of this a little of that, certain drugs, some special herbs, and presto-chango!"

"A new and improved Julie!"

"You were great!"

"Such a slut, such a whore!"

"Won't Jon be surprised with the new you!" I collapsed to the floor! Crying I begged Joan to not let Jon find out! I told her I was quitting! She looked at me and said, "Oh no you are not quitting Julie!"

"You are just starting!"

"If you don't continue working for me now, I will see to it that Jon, your mom and dad, your whole family, your church, pretty much everyone you know gets a copy of Julie the whore in a strip club!"

"You will never live it down!"

"From now on you will be MY slut!"

"You are going to fuck and suck who ever I tell you to!"

"You will spread your legs, dress like I say, whatever, wherever, and however I tell you to Julie!"

"You are my whore!"

"You know I can have certain things done for me like, oh say, get someone's arms and or legs broken, or even worse!"

"My clients love to help me out Julie!"

"If you want Jon to be left alone, and unharmed, you will be my personal slut!"

"I will only require your services for oh say, a year!"

"At the end of that year you will be free to go, no harm to you or Jon!"

"BUT, if I tell you to go fuck a donkey, you WILL go fuck a donkey, and at least act like you LOVE IT!"

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME JULIE?"

I was shocked! Joan had never shown me this side of her before! I knew I was trapped into a nightmare! All I could do is agree, go along with what ever she wanted me to do, and hope that I could survive the year! "Oh Jon! What else could I do?" She had me, still does have me right where she wants me!" Jon was just looking down at the table. He finally looked at me. "Julie, is that all?" Knowing full well I had a lot more to tell him. I broke down and sobbed for a minute. I couldn't tell what he was thinking at all! "You know there is much more for me to tell you!"

"I am trying, but this is hard!"

"Harder than anything I have ever done!"

"Julie, I need to know as much as you remember, and I know it is painful, but I must know everything!" Jon was being very stubborn on this matter, so I knew that my only choice was to continue with the whole story. I told Jon how that afternoon Joan had me service Norm and JJ again in her office. She filmed that also! That night I went home, we talked, and then Joan showed up, with six men, none of whom I knew. She had me service them, usually three at a time, all night until dawn. She told me to rest up a little, and come in to the office at noon. When I got there she took me down to the strip club and had me dance for a bit, then service the customers in the back in a room that had a large bed, and a swing. The swing was made for positioning a woman for different sexual acts. I found out about most of those that day.

That weekend she made me put on a show for about twenty men in an office complex across town. The men all had me several times. Joan, of course, filmed all of these events! Sunday afternoon she took me home and informed me that I was going to go to LA. She told me how to tell you on the phone so that you would encourage me to go! She seems to know exactly how to manipulate people and get what she wants from them! I told Jon how she would tell me some of the things she was planning for me in LA, and how I was going to make obscene amounts of money, not only for her but myself as well! I didn't want any money from this; I just wanted it to be over!

This is getting a little long so I am going to cut it here and continue with the LA trip and more in another installment! I have had some positive responses, (Much appreciated :)), and a few negative responses. Still I am striving on! I do appreciate any response, and will answer feedback, when an address is given! Thanks, curious2c.

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers
12