June Gets Even... Oops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
722 Followers

"Well, now that you've brought up Ralph. What are you planning to tell him? You'll have to keep it simple. I'm not a very good liar."

"HELLO!" she shouted. "I think you have not been listening or you don't make connections very well!" Then quietly she added, "At least initially, this wasn't my idea. Remember that CD Ralph had that he was so anxious to share with you? Well he didn't have one. He never did. When we left you last night, he headed for the mall where he bought one then insisted I bring it to you. I thought he had more in mind than a CD so I asked him straight up what he was expecting me to do. He spent a long time making sure that I knew he loved me, that he felt terrible for what he had been a part of doing to you and that you may need a "confidence booster". I asked him how far he expected me to go and he said as far as I was comfortable going and no more. That left me a lot of operating room. When I promised only to see how it played out and how I felt when the time came, he asked for a favor, my bra, panties and hose, which I handed over before coming here last night. He was the one who insisted I wear this outfit. Jerry, there's no way in hell I'd be here without his support. I already made a serious mistake like that. I'm not going there again. He screwed up and he wants to do all he can to help make things better."

I smiled and I felt like I might have been generating a few tears but Mary said, "I'd appreciate it if you would leave out the part about your wake up call this morning."

I burst out laughing as she added, "Just kidding!"

"Go home and let your wife know you love her, you've forgiven her and most of all remember, she loves you and there is no reason you shouldn't have confidence in yourself or her." Then she kissed me and got up from the bed and began to get dressed. I put on a bathrobe and when she finished dressing, I walked with her to the door, took her in my arms and hugged her as warmly and affectionately as I knew how.

She kissed me on the cheek and went out the door, turned and said, "June is feeling really guilty, as she should, and will be looking for ways to make it all up to you. Let her! It can be a lot of fun for you both and really good for her. I'll tell you privately, I'm sure as hell enjoying all that Ralph is doing to get out of the doghouse with me and within minutes of me getting home, I think he'll be enjoying hell out of it too."

I called June and apologized for the late notice and asked if she could see me this afternoon. I got what I believe was an enthusiastic "yes". I headed for the shower and a new start to my life.

cageytee
cageytee
722 Followers