Junky Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SAbitch
SAbitch
406 Followers

No words were said between the lovers, instead they kissed and then Ashley started moving her hips against her lover again. They made love until the early hours of the morning and they collapsed in exhaustion.

**********

They spent a lot of time on the beach, fooling around in the sand and water. The happy couple played and chased each other, then they would lie on the beach and tan. Their honeymoon had been pure bliss and they started talking about starting their family. After a lot of discussion they had decided that Devon would be their donor because that would make them an even bigger dysfunctional family. The group was very close and they wanted to instil that bond of trust and friendship between their kids too.

Chapter Thirty Eight September 2010

Ashley was rushed into the hospital by Natalie when her water broke. Fear and anticipation filled the brunette as she watched the doctors prepare her wife for the birth of their daughter. She was quickly shuffled to another room to get into scrubs and then led to her wife's side. Natalie held onto her lover's hand and whispered words of love to her.

The birth took a couple of hours and Ashley was completely worn out when their daughter was finally part of their world. Natalie took the tiny human into her arms and cried, she settled on the bed next to her wife and both women fussed over their new born.

"Hi Isabella," Ashley whispered to her daughter.

A bush of dark hair covered her head and when she opened her eyes they saw the same expressive blue that both her mothers had.

"She's so beautiful," Natalie whispered.

An ear piercing shriek came from the tiny body and the nurse said that it was time to feed the crying baby. Natalie watched in amazement as her wife fed their daughter and smiled at the bond that was rapidly building between the two. When they found out that they were expecting a girl they agreed to name her after Ashley's grandmother who had passed months earlier.

**********

The happy parents quickly settled into a routine and loved every second of parenthood. They took turns in getting up at night when Isabella cried and a year later they decided to add to their little family. Everyone was surprised when they found out that they were expecting twins and rejoiced when they heard it would be a boy and a girl.

The months passed quickly and soon the women found themselves with a house full of kids and laughter. Their passion was still strong for each other and their family was happy and healthy. Devon and Dani also had two more kids and Ben and Kaz stopped after the second. Christmas was always a joy and filled with mischief when the group got together to celebrate the holidays. Ashley and Natalie's kids knew that Devon was their biological father and that his and Dani's kids were their siblings.

Present...

"We have to get up, Devon and Kaz and their broods will be here in an hour," Ashley said but clung to Natalie.

"Do you think they'll mind if we just stay right here?"

"No they won't but I'm not so sure how our little rebels will feel about finding their parents naked and writhing against each other."

"That won't be good, I am not ready for the flowers and bees talk. Or the bees and or the flowers and flowers talk either. I mean whatever way they decide to swing one day."

The women dragged themselves out of bed and jumped through the shower before bathing their kids and starting breakfast. Devon and Dani showed up first and the kids immediately disappeared into the backyard to play while the parents talked and cleaned up. Kaz and Ben came and after a quick greeting from their kids they also disappeared.

"I love how they just disappear when we get here, it gives us a good break," Kaz said and poured herself some wine.

"We kind of asked to be overworked when we started families," Devon said and sipped his beer.

They spent a long time talking and then the two men and Natalie disappeared to watch the kids. It was an eventful afternoon and when everyone left Ashley and Natalie set about getting their rebels ready for bed. Natalie had the twins in the bath and Isabella was helping to wash them. Ashley stood by the door and watched her family, the warmth of happiness and contentment filling her heart. She watched the games and water splashing across the floor.

Natalie laughed with her kids and even though she still thought about Megan, her life was full enough now to have replaced the emptiness that once was there. She thanked whatever God was out there for bringing Ashley and their three kids into her life. After reading bedtime stories the women finally settled in bed and cuddled. They basked in the contentedness they were feeling before falling asleep.

SAbitch
SAbitch
406 Followers