Just a Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

“There’s still time for more.” Ken spoke softly into the silence of the room, his eyes holding Janice’s eyes in their gaze. “What should we do now?”

“Whatever you want.” Janice breathed in reply, she seemed almost mesmerised by Ken’s presence.

“Very true my little slut!” Ken laughed. “Get on your hands and knees with your back to me and your legs spread wide.”

Janice did as she was instructed instantly then crouched there waiting for Ken to do something to her or to tell her to do something. Kneeling behind her Ken reached forward to stroke her pussy with his free hand then pushed three fingers into her, I had a side on view of all this and I could see Ken’s cock glistening with a coating of lubricant. Putting the pot down beside him Ken pushed a finger into the gel it held then drew it out.

“Play with your clit.” Ken commanded.

Janice reached under her body with one hand and although I couldn’t see her fingers on her clit I could see the movements of her wrist as she rubbed at it. Soon Janice was panting again in excitement, her fingers still moving at her clit while Ken finger-fucked her pussy with quick thrusts of his hand. Moving his hand from her pussy Ken stroked the swell of her buttocks leaving a trail of her juices across her skin, he plunged his fingers back into her pussy, pumped them in and out a couple of times then raised his hand to slide his wet fingers along the crack of her arse. With surprising gentleness Ken ran a finger over and around her puckered anus, but made no attempt to insert his finger, wetting his finger in her pussy again then continued to circle and rub over her anal opening and Janice groaned with pleasure at his soft touch. A few minutes later my wife climaxed, the arm holding her up almost buckling as the blissful sensations ran through her, nevertheless her fingers kept on moving at her clit while Ken dipped into her wet pussy again then moved his hand as though to stroke her anus again. This time it was the other hand that rose to her bottom, the finger coated with lubricant touched her anus and Ken rubbed the lubricant onto the outer puckered surface. Dipping his finger back into the pot and into Janice’s pussy he repeated the process, this time a gob of gel sat on the tip of his finger as he pressed it on her anus, the slippery gel pressing into her hole without her realising it.

“You like that slut?” Ken asked as he dipped his finger into the pot yet again.

“Mmmm, yes.” Janice moaned as her body trembled towards another climax.

Grinning Ken brought his hand back to her arse with his finger covered in a thick coat of glistening gel, with a gentle pressure he pushed just the tip of his finger into her puckered hole making my wife groan even louder. Slowly and uncharacteristically gently he pushed the finger further into her making her voice her pleasure even louder, then he pulled the finger out, dipped it in the pot again and reinserted it into her arse. My wife shuddered as his knuckles brushed against her fleshy cheeks, little yelps of pleasure escaped from her throat as Ken began to slowly finger fuck her arse with just the one finger. Between the actions of her own fingers and Ken’s finger in her arse Janice was soon hitting a pleasure peak, as she climaxed Ken pushed his finger all the way in and held it there until Janice has passed the peak of her passion. Pulling his finger from her anus Ken reached down to dip two fingers into the pot, my wife was still rubbing at her clit and Ken looked my way with a huge grin on his face before focusing his attention back on Janice. Folding the second finger back he once again probed her anus with just one finger, the lubricant already in her and the new coating on his finger made his entry easy, keeping the tip of the finger in her hole Ken slid the second finger alongside the first. Janice gasped loudly as he eased the two fingers into her then groaned with pleasure as he once again finger-fucked her arse slowly and gently.

“Nice?” He queried in low voice.

“Yes.” Janice sighed in pleasure.

He fingered her for a few more minutes then pulled his fingers out of her, reaching down to the pot at his side Ken pressed his fingers into the gel then twisted them in the pot so that when he drew his hand back a large amount of gel came with his fingers. He pushed his gel covered fingers back into Janice’s anus, some of the gel squidging out around her opening, twisting his fingers around inside her he deposited the major part of the gel in her back passage then pulled his fingers out to scoop the gel around the rim of her hole into it. In response to his actions Janice gave a long moaning sigh of delight that rose to a cry of joy when Ken began to use the two fingers to fuck her more firmly. He kept this up for a few minutes then removed his fingers from her hole, his hand moved to the base of his cock and I knew that the moment had come for his cock to enter her anal passage.

In ignorance of what was about to happen Janice continued to play with her clit, her movements fast and hard as she rose towards an orgasm yet again. Leaning forward a little Ken placed the tip of his cock at Janice’s little puckered hole, clearly thinking it was his fingers she pushed back against him and the first few millimetres of his cap pressed into her. Groaning with pleasure Janice pushed back a little harder and his cap began to sink into her, Ken put his hands to her hips and held her tightly, then she paused as it hit her that it was something larger than a couple of fingers that was entering her. Before she could act in any way Ken thrust his hips forward and pulled her back towards him with his hands, his cock bored into her anus to the hilt in one sharp thrust. Janice let out a yelp of pain, surprise and pleasure then drew a sobbing breath that ended as a piercing cry as Ken pulled back to thrust into her again. I could see tears springing to my wife’s eyes as Ken plunged his cock in and out of her arse while using his hold on her waist to pull her back against him with each thrust, her voice was raised in sobbing wails that spoke of pain, but I noticed that her fingers continued moving on her clit and that she made no move to pull away from this violation of her body.

Ken had also noticed my wife’s busy hand and her lack of an attempt to move away from him, laughing he loosened his hold on her waist and stopped pulling her back towards him. With his next thrust Janice pushed her body back at him just as though he had been pulling at her and Ken laughed even more loudly at this submission to his actions. Increasing the speed of his thrusts Ken moved his hands from Janice’s waist to her butt cheeks, pushing outwards he spread her cheeks letting his cock slip even deeper into her back passage. Although my wife’s cries never diminished in volume they took on a new tone, one that spoke mainly of pleasure, soon she was climaxing with the man’s erection buried deep in her bowels. Ken held still while she went through the throes of her orgasm then began lunging into her as soon as she started to relax a little. For ages Ken pummeled his cock into Janice’s arse driving her from one orgasm to another until she would barely end one before another would rise in her body. Then with a loud groan of satisfaction he rammed as deep into her as he could, actually driving her to the floor with the force of his thrust, I saw his buttocks tighten and knew he was sending the first of many streams of sperm into her back passage.

A few moments later Ken pulled his cock from her anus, standing up he looked down at my wife lying on her front shivering with delight at what had been done to her. His lips curled into a sneer as he rolled her onto her back using his foot, then he knelt by her head, put a hand under her head and raised it to his cock. Despite where his cock had just come from Janice opened her mouth and sucked his softening flesh in, driving her face down she took him to the root and I could see her cheek moving to the movements of her tongue over his filthy flesh.

“That’s it my little slut,” Ken roared with contemptuous laughter. “clean it all off.”

I felt a little sick at my stomach at the sight of my wife cleaning away whatever dirt had clung to his cock with her mouth, but I could not look away from the scene either.

After a few minutes Ken moved away from Janice and the next man stepped up to take her. He stood over Janice for a few moments until she raised her eyes to look at him, then he knelt down as though to fuck her pussy and Janice spread her legs wide for him in anticipation of this. Instead he took hold of her legs and literally shoved them over her head so that she was bent double, her arse pointing upwards, next he forced her arms over her the inside of her thighs so that they would hold her legs in place and held them out straight as though she were to be crucified. I had not thought that my wife was so limber, but she let herself be guided into what looked to be such an uncomfortable position without a murmur of protest. Raising himself slightly he positioned his cock at her anus and it was only then that I noticed that his skin lacked the gleam of a lubricant, clearly all who would fuck her arse from now on would use only what lubricant was left from Ken and the natural lubricant of the previous man’s sperm. In the position she was held my wife could not have moved even had she wanted to and the man leered down at her as he pressed his cock a little way into her arse, Janice whimpered softly as he penetrated her which made the man’s ugly grin even broader. He sank a little deeper as he stretched his legs out behind him balancing himself on his toes and his arms, his hands crushing down on Janice’s wrists as he put his full weight on them. My heart leapt into my throat at the piercing scream Janice let out as he lifted his feet completely clear off the floor and his cock rammed into her propelled by his full body weight.

Janice drew a sobbing breath as he put his feet down to push himself up so that his cock slid out of her arse then screamed when he rammed back to her again by taking his feet from the floor. The way she was held meant that Janice had no way of moving either with or away from the man’s impaling erection, but to my amazement she began to tremble with arousal within a few minutes of the man entering her. Her partner laughed breathlessly as he continued to fuck her by raising up then dropping down into her and even when she screamed into a climax he kept on moving, his cock forcing it’s way into her tightly clenched back passage as her body strained in his grasp. This went on for ages, obviously each man having cum twice before was lasting longer each time he fucked Janice. As the time passed her body erupted into an almost continuous orgasm though her orgasmic movements were constrained by the position she was in, her cries were wails of pleasure with an undertone of pain that became steadily weaker. Then the man dropped down on her one last time, grinding down on her he added another load of sperm to her back passage before breathlessly rising to his feet. As he moved away from her Janice literally unfolded, her whole body leaping off the floor as the waves of bliss so long constrained hit her and barely had her contortions eased than the man had his cock to her mouth for cleaning.

Even as Janice was sucking her latest partner clean another man was moving in to take his place with her. One after the other all the men took my wife in the arse, before long Janice was like a limp rag doll from their assaults on her, yet even then she was gamely trying her best to move with the men fucking her. Each man seemed to be trying to outdo the other and Janice’s voice would rise and fall from loud screams to moaning whimpers with each of them and when each of them had filled her with their seed they would have her suck their cock clean of the sperm and filth that coated it. Throughout all this I stared in amazement as my wife let herself be manoeuvred into strange, uncomfortable positions and still did all she could to match her movements to those of the man fucking her at the time.

The last man to take her sat on the sofa and had her come over to him, I watched Janice take three attempts to get to her feet then stagger over to where the man sat, turning her so that her back was to her he guided her down towards his cock. Holding her under her arms he had her grasp his cock and guide it into her back passage until the cap was fully in her, with the shaft still outside her body he told her to stretch her legs out in front of her until only his hands and her heels held her up off his cock. I saw him move his feet until they were behind hers then kick out at them at the same time he release his hold on her and Janice dropped down onto him with a scream that must surely have been heard streets away. He sat with his cock buried in her for a few moments then raised her up again and let her drop, raised her and dropped her, her loud piercing cries filling the whole house each time he would drop her and a whimpering sob escaping her lips each time he raised her up. Janice’s head thrashed from side to side as her overloaded senses hit an even new high, her body shaking and shuddering all the while he fucked her in this way. When at last he shot his sperm into her the man pushed her off him, had her stand in front of him, bend from the waist and clean his cock. As he moved away from her once he was satisfied with the cleaning job she’d done Janice collapsed on her side on the floor, her whole body vibrating with sensual overload and her breath coming in short, sharp sobs.

From where I stood I could see my wife’s arsehole gaping and seeping sperm, it look raw and sore and I felt disturbed yet aroused by this sight. My cock was still hard and aching like hell, but the sight of my wife’s misused anus made my cock quiver even more with arousal, at the same time I thought that now that they had fucked her every orifice they would call it a night and I could take Janice home. Once again I was proved wrong as the room’s lights came up to full brightness I jerked upright to see Ann crossing the room to her sister, she was wearing a strap on dildo and had a look of sheer anticipation on her face, I stared at the dildo waving around in front of her the thing had to be at least ten inches long and the five inches in diameter. I looked down at Janice filled with the certain belief that no matter how willing she may have been she would not accept that thing, would not be able to accept it. Ann stood over her sister for a moment as though gloating, weakly Janice turned her head to look at the shape standing over her, her eyes were totally unfocused and I am sure that she was unable to tell it was her sister standing there. Using her foot Ann rolled Janice onto her back then kicked her legs wide apart, kneeling between her parted legs Ann leant over Janice and looked down into her eyes. Gradually Janice’s eyes gained some focus and she at last recognised the person above her though she was totally unaware of the object her sister was wearing, Ann smirked down at her.

“Janice do you remember Tom.” Ann spoke down at her sister in a low husky voice.

“Yes.” Janice panted out.

“You told mum and dad about me fucking him and they got him arrested.” Ann said with a touch of menace in her voice. “Do you remember that sister dear?”

“Yes,” Janice panted. “but you were only 14.”

“Remember how I said I’d pay you back for that one day.” Ann sneered. “Well guess what big sister, tonight’s payback time.”

With that Ann pressed the dildo to her sister’s pussy, Janice’s eyes flew wide at the touch of something hard against her skin, then flew wider still as Ann slowly pushed the thing into her. Taking short sucking breathes Janice looked down between their bodies in disbelief then back up into her sister’s eyes, Ann grinned at her evilly and continued to force the thick plastic into Janice, her eyes looking directly into Janice’s eyes. About an inch or so of the dildo was inside Janice’s pussy, even though she held her legs out as wide as she could the dildo was too large to go into her easily, raising her knees to her shoulders Janice stretched herself even more and another inch of plastic forced it’s way into her. I stared in total disbelief as my wife submitted totally to her sister, not only was she accepting to be fucked with the monster false cock she was doing all she could to help her sister get it into her pussy. Another inch of plastic went into Janice’s pussy, her pussy was stretched wide and still she couldn’t take the dildo in, it pushed and crushed at her flesh as it went into her a millimetre at a time. Then Ann stopped pushing down, with barely three inches of the thing inside Janice Ann held herself motionless.

“This is too fucking good to be true!” Ann laughed down at Janice. “Look at you, my big straight laced sister desperate to be fucked by a monster fake prick. You know even slack pussy Carol wouldn’t try taking this thing, but you will, won’t you.”

“Yes Ann.” Janice gurgled up at her sister, her eyes never leaving Ann’s.

“Then you do the work,” Ann sneered. “you get it into your cunt for me!”

Obeying her sister Janice started to make little upward thrusts of her body, I saw her bite at her lower lip as she humped and thrust up onto the thick unyielding rod that was gradually impaling her. Then Janice let out a cry of ecstasy as she had a climax, her sister laughed as Janice shivered and shook through her pleasure and laughed even louder when Janice began to push up on the dildo again. Sobbing and gasping Janice gradually worked more and more of the hard unyielding plastic into her pussy while her sister looked down at her face laughing gleefully. Half the length of the dildo was now in Janice’s pussy, twice she had to pause while her body shuddered in climax tightened her pussy so that it was impossible for it to move in or out of her. Yet each time her orgasm faded Janice continued to hump and writhe up on the dildo, she began to whimper as it sank deeper into her pussy, sweat breaking out on her body as she struggled to take more and more of the rigid tool into her stretched and straining pussy.

“Look at you now Janice,” Ann laughed at her efforts. “you were always so prim and proper, so bloody righteous about saving your virginity for marriage and now look at you! Do you want to know the biggest laugh, I wanted to dope you and let all this happen, but Ken said you’d do it without being doped and it would be so much more fun with you knowing everything that happened to you. He was right!”

All the time Ann was talking Janice was twisting and thrashing upwards in an effort to impale herself on the hard dildo, for a moment she slumped back to the floor gasping and sobbing for breath. Ann let her body drop with her which meant that none of the rod slid out of Janice and also that Janice had to raise herself less to impale herself further. With a convulsive jerk of her hips and a loud cry Janice drove her pussy another inch onto the dildo, tears sprang to her eyes as her head thrashed around. Something inside me awoke as I watched my wife’s straining body, up to that moment I had passively let everything happen, but now I could not just stand by any longer.

“That’s enough Ann.” I spoke out. “Stop it now.”

Ann looked at me and smiled, beneath her Janice jerked her hips up again and another inch of the dildo sank into her, but then she had to pause as an orgasm hit her. Only a few inches of the plastic pole remained outside Janice’s pussy, but the task of taking it all in as her sister wanted seemed to me to be impossible.

“Why don’t we ask Janice if she wants to stop it.” Ann grinned at me then looked down at her sister. “Well Janice, Paul thinks we should stop. Do you want me to stop?”

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers
1...456789