Just a Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming down from her orgasmic high Janice shook her head weakly, I stared at my wife in sheer disbelief.

“Say it out loud so Paul can hear you.” Ann commanded her.

“Nooo,” Janice spurted out between sobbing gasps as she gave another convulsive jerk of her hips that sunk a further inch of the dildo into her pussy. “don’t … stop!”

“There you are Paul, Janice wants to do this, don’t you Janice.” Ann laughed.

“Mnnn … yes!” Janice grunted as she forced her pussy another quarter of an inch up onto the plastic rod.

“And afterwards?” Ann asked with a malicious smile.

“Whatever …” Janice croaked as she forced herself a little further up the rod. “you … want … Ann!”

“And Ken?” Ann asked.

“Yess!” Janice sobbed.

“And our friends?” Ann demanded of her.

“Yesssssssss!” Janice cried out

Janice let out a sobbing cry as her body shot into an orgasm, as she dropped back to the floor Ann went with her to ensure that none of the dildo would slide out of her.

“Good enough for you Paul?” Ann asked.

I gulped down the tightness in my throat, I had never seen my wife like this, had never even imagined she could act this way. Even as I struggled to get over the shock of Janice’s desire to let herself be used in whatever way Ann or the other men wanted she was struggling once again to skewer herself on the monstrous dildo strapped to her sister’s body.

“I asked if that was good enough for you Paul.” Ann repeated herself forcefully.

“Yes,” I sighed feeling overwhelmed. “if that’s what Janice wants, then yes.”

Ann turned her full attention back to her sister while I slumped against the wall filled with a mixture of incredulity, exhilaration and frustration. Even as I tried to come to terms with my mixed emotions Janice was driving her lower body up onto the dildo and all the while her sister was telling her what a slut she was for doing this. Less than two inches of the thing remained outside Janice’s pussy, she heaved herself up with seemingly all her strength and the dildo suddenly sank into her to the hilt to an accompanying scream of surprised ecstasy from Janice. Laughing Ann pushed down forcing Janice back to the floor then she pulled back and I watched as the dildo was tugged out of Janice’s pussy, her flesh pouting outwards as it was moved. When she had all but an inch of the hard plastic outside Janice her sister thrust down driving the thing back into her in one massive heave, Janice screamed and began to thrash about as her sister started to fuck her with the strap-on with heavy strokes. Unbelievably the shaft began to move more easily within Janice, though her pussy would dimple in on each thrust and pout outwards on each withdrawal to the accompaniment of Janice sobbing and screaming out in what sounded like sheer rapture.

Of course the dildo being a thing of plastic meant that it would not climax or wilt and Ann kept on fucking and fucking her sister ever more fiercely even though she too began to climax from the pressure of the base of the strap-on on her own pussy. Janice thrashed and writhed continuously under her sister’s onslaught her voice at first raised in screams, wails and shrieks that gradually faded to weak whimpers and sobs while her body movements slowed to feeble twitches. It was only when it looked as though Janice was passing out that her sister stopped fucking her, with a last thrust that buried the fake cock in her sister’s pussy she reached forward to grasp Janice’s chin. Turning Janice’s face to look at her Ann smirked down at her sister.

“Sure you want to go on?” Ann sneered.

It took Janice a few minutes to regain enough strength to weakly nod and speak a whispered “Yes”.

For some time I had noticed someone moving around at the edge of my visions and I glanced at the moving shape to see Ken moving around with a full sized video camera at his shoulder. Clearly this explained why the lights had come on fully when Ann had moved to her sister and I had the feeling that the video he was shooting might be used to make Janice do other things for Ann and Ken in the future, I decided that I was going to do what I could to make sure that didn’t happen. For the moment there was little I could do so I turned my attention back to Janice and Ann in time to see Ann moving back from her sister, the dildo sliding reluctantly from her pussy. Sitting back on her heels with the glistening brute of a fake cock sticking out from her groin Ann waited for Janice to recover somewhat, vaguely I noticed that Ken had stopped filming.

My eyes glanced around the room and I noticed a pile of video tapes on a corner table, an idea came to mind and on the pretext of needing the toilet I left the room, on my return I made sure that no-one was looking and grabbed one of the tapes that was labelled ‘Ann & Carol’. Going back to my leaning spot against the wall I leant down to hide the tape under my clothes before straightening up to lean back against the wall. Ann was still waiting for Janice to regain her strength and my eyes idly drifted around, as my eyes flicked past a wall clock I noted that the time was 3:30 in the morning.

Then I saw Ken lifting the camera back to his shoulder and I turned my attention back to Janice, she was struggling to sit up, her eyes already fixed on her sister’s eyes. Without a word Ann indicated that Janice should get on her hands and knees facing away from her, with an effort Janice did as instructed then looked over her shoulder at Ann. Kneeling up Ann shuffled between her sister’s legs then reached down to pick up the lubricant pot that I hadn’t even noticed was there. Janice’s eyes widened as her sister dug out a huge clump of the gel. With some misgivings I watched as Ann worked the gel into her sister’s back passage then added a light coating to the dildo, I don’t know what Janice was thinking, but her whole body was trembling while Ann greased her up and her eyes were wide and staring.

Shuffling forward a little more Ann put one hand between Janice’s shoulder blades and pushed her front half down to the floor which raised her buttocks higher. Reaching around her sister’s body Ann took hold of one of her hands and brought it to one of her butt cheeks, she reached around Janice again to guide the other hand to her other cheek. Janice was resting on her shoulders with her head twisted around so that she could keep eye contact with Ann, smirking Ann rested her hands on her sister’s and moved then apart so that her cheeks spread, she moved her hands and laughed as Janice continued the motion until her butt cheeks could spread no further. A quick glance told me that Ken was catching everything on video. I looked back as Ann shuffled forward until the dildo was poised at the entrance to Janice’s still gaping anus, the hole dimpling in a little as the hard plastic lightly pressed against it.

“You do it.” Ann commanded her sister.

My first thought was that I should say or do something as that huge dildo may well damage my wife’s back passage, but even as I had that thought Janice started to push her lower body back towards her sister. At first nothing seemed to happen other than her anal ring dimpled further inwards, but Janice kept on pushing back with little sobbing gasps escaping her throat until at last a small fraction of the rounded head of the thing forced it’s way into her. Janice gave a small whimper at this first entry of the smallest part of the dildo, but she kept on pushing back even though the position she was in did not give much scope for movement. Ann started to gloat over and to berate her sister’s efforts, she was looking deep into my wife’s tear brimming eyes all the while she spoke. With a sob Janice succeeded in pushing back a tiny fraction further on the hard plastic staff, she sobbed again as another fraction of an inch forced it’s way in, she had yet to take the widest part of the thing and I was sure that it would be impossible for her to do so. Yet Janice seemed to determined and with a slow steady pressure and gentle squirms of her hips she gradually worked more of the brutish dildo into her back passage. Sobbing, groaning and whimpering my wife continued to push back until suddenly the widest part of the shaped head went into her, Janice gave a scream that sent a chill through me as she was impaled. Tears flowed from her eyes as her piercing cries echoed around the room, for a moment she paused in her movements, but then she was pushing back again, her voice raised in constant howls and shrieks as she slowly worked more of the thing into her arse.

“Jesus!” I heard myself gasp as she worked her way half way up onto the stiff pole of the dildo.

Then Janice let out a shriek louder than any she had given before as her arse suddenly surged up onto the rod, it was as though some resistance had crumbled away and she was now fully speared by the things full length and girth. Ann laughed and punched the air triumphantly while her sister shuddered on the impaling plastic, I heard laughter from the others in the room as well. For a few moments Ann let Janice remain pushing up against her, then she pushed down and my wife’s knees almost collapsed back to the floor, then Ann started a slow withdrawal and I watched Janice’s anus stretch outwards as it clung to the now grimed plastic. With firm strokes Ann started to fuck Janice, the plastic pushing into her making her shriek then pulling out making her yowl, Ann increased the speed and force of her thrusts and my wife whimpered, shrieked, sobbed and mewled with every thrust.

Despite her cries of seeming pain I was stunned to see Janice climax after a few minutes of this treatment forcing Ann to remain still until she came down from her orgasmic peak, then Ann continued to fuck her arse remorselessly. As Janice showed signs of rising to another climax Ann pushed her hands from her butt cheeks, they fell limply to lie on the floor as Ann leant over her sister’s back, took a handful of her hair and pulled Janice upright against her. The angle of her impalement and indeed the depth of it changed as Ann pulled her up, Janice tossed her head from side to side wailing loud enough to wake the dead. Her cries had been and were still so loud that I was surprised that no-one had called the police thinking that murder was being done in the house.

Twisting Janice’s head around by her hair Ann kissed her sister forcefully while her lower body continued to thrust and grind the dildo into her back passage, my wife’s cries were barely muffled by the joining of their mouths. I noticed vaguely that Ken was still filming everything Ann was doing to her sister, but my main attention was on the two women. Releasing her hold on Janice’s hair Ann pushed her forward onto her hands, grasped her shoulders, withdrew the dildo to the point of almost complete extraction then rammed it forward while pulling back on Janice’s shoulders. Janice sucked in a loud sobbing breath then let it out in a shrill scream, Ann repeated the process making Janice scream again and so it went on for the goodness knows how long with Ann fucking her sister mercilessly. Amazingly Janice was climaxing over and over again, but eventually the point came where she could take no more and her arms literally gave way. Ann had been waiting for this because her arms were around Janice grasping her by her boobs before she had got halfway to the floor, then she began to cruelly play with Janice’s boobs while continuing to pound the dildo into her sister’s arse. Before long Janice was hanging limp in Ann’s grip, her head making small, weak movements as it hung down over her chest, spittle dribbling from her open mouth as her voice fell to a weak mewling whimper.

Thankfully Ann decided that this was the point to stop and with a contemptuous shove she pulled out of Janice’s back passage and watched her sister collapse to the floor all but unconscious. Ken stopped filming as Ann stood up, the pair of them went to join their friends leaving Janice to recover on her own, I wanted to go to my wife to comfort her, but somehow I sensed that neither Janice or Ann and Ken would want this. So I stood there like a lemon, my cock throbbing, my balls so tight they were threatening to implode while I stared at my wife’s gaping anus and her only slightly less gaping pussy, even as I watched I saw her anus slowly close a little. Watching the sluggish closing of my wife’s pussy and anus I wondered if they would ever regain their tightness after what had been done to them. Janice gave a sobbing groan and attempted to get to her hands and knees again after what seemed like hours but could have only been minutes, as she succeeded Ann came back to her, the dirt caked dildo bouncing as she walked. Raising Janice’s head by grasping a handful of hair and tilting it back Ann looked down at her sister with contempt.

“You made it dirty,” Ann spoke softly. “you clean it.”

With that she pulled Janice’s face towards the dildo, I could not believe that Ann was going to try to force the monstrous thing into Janice’s mouth and, just for a change, I was right. I noticed that Ken was filming again as Janice opened her mouth, unbelievably my wife tried to get the thing into her mouth, but she failed though her attempts made Ann and the others roar with laughter. Finally she started to lick the hard plastic from tip to root and back again, I remember my stomach turning as I watched my wife licking over, under, around and along the filthy shaft as she cleaned her own shit from it’s surface. When the dildo was at last cleaned to Ann’s satisfaction she pushed Janice away from her and walked away from her, I saw Ken follow Ann with the camera as she left the room then carry on filming the empty doorway.

In the sure knowledge that her sister had something else planned for her I looked at Janice who was still crouched on the floor, head hanging down and her breathing ragged and sobbing as she recovered. I looked back at the doorway a split second before Ann reappeared, my jaw dropped at the sight of her. Gone was the brute of a plastic strap-on dildo to be replaced by another dildo, to my mind this one was even worse than the previous one, it looked to be made of a semi-rigid rubber and although it didn’t seem any broader than my own cock or stick out from Ann’s body as the other had done it hung down almost to her knees! Over a foot of fake penis hung there while Ann posed in the doorway for Ken to film the thing, then she was moving towards Janice, as she approached Janice raised her head. She looked exhausted, but she gamely struggled to stand as her sister came over to her, her eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she saw the thing hanging between her sisters legs swaying to Ann’s movements like a snake, tearing her eyes from the dildo Janice looked into her sister’s eyes.

“You like?” Ann taunted her sister as she lifted the dildo a little.

Janice mumbled something in reply.

“I didn’t hear you sister dear.” Ann said. “I asked if you liked my toy and you said …?”

“Yes Ann.” Janice spoke in a voice that trembled, but whether it trembled from tiredness, anticipation or trepidation was anyone’s guess.

“Why don’t you stroke it for a while then.” Ann laughed.

Her instruction made no sense to me, nevertheless Janice reached out, took the rubber cock in her hands and began to stroke up and down it’s length as though it were a real cock. Ann pulled Janice to her and kissed her forcefully, one of her hands went to Janice’s well mauled boobs the other to her pussy while Janice continued to stroke the rubber penis. Then I saw Ann move her hand from Janice’s boob and put it to her side as I followed her movement I noticed something I had missed before, there was a tube that ran from the dildo to a bulb at Ann’s waist and Ann was now squeezing this bulb. Looking down to where my wife’s hand was rubbing up and down on the dildo I gasped out a muttered curse, the damned thing was rising just as though it was a real cock! Ann parted their lips and laughed as Janice looked down in surprise at the counterfeit cock in her hands that was reacting to her touch like a real one.

“Surprise.” Ann laughed as her sister’s confused eyes came back to hers. “It’s a very special toy Janice, as you will soon find out.”

She said no more, instead her hands went to Janice’s shoulder and pushed down with a light but insistent pressure, in obedience to that pressure Janice sank to her knees in front of her sister, her hand still moving on the dildo which had by now become half erect. Ann moved her hips and Janice took the hint, lifting the ponderous length of the thing she opened her mouth and sucked on the shaped cap then slid her mouth down on it. With slow up and down movements of her head Janice sucked at the fake cock, but made no effort to take all of it in, as she sucked on it Ann gave the bulb at her waist gentle squeezes and I saw the dildo gradually growing more erect. As it grew more erect Ann stepped back to keep the thing pointing at Janice who was sucking and licking the cap and the first few inches of it while stroking the rest with one hand. Just like a real cock the fake rubber one seemed to react to Janice’s mouth actions by becoming fully hard and standing proud of Ann’s groin, that it was the actions of Ann’s hands at the bulb at her waist did nothing to dispel the illusion that the thing was somehow alive. Strangely Ann had done nothing to make her sister take more of the cock into her mouth up to this point, but now the thing was fully erect she put a hand to the back of Janice’s head and pulled her forward. Janice pushed a little further onto the dildo, then a little further as her sister kept up the pressure and when Ann moved her hand away Janice continued to push her mouth down onto the rubber rod. It pushed into her throat and I heard Ann give a throaty chuckle as she watched her sister going down on her strap-on cock.

The angle of the dildo was not ideal for what Janice was attempting, especially considering the length of the thing, but she carried on taking it into her mouth. When Janice tilted the dildo down with her hand while spreading her knees wide the dildo began to slide into her throat much more easily and I watched open mouthed as she sucked more and more of it in. Before that night Janice had never taken a cock in her throat, now, in the space of a few hours she was coping with over twelve inches of rubber sliding into her throat without a hint of choking. In a stunningly short time Janice was kissing the base of the strap-on, the whole damn thing was lodged in her throat! Ann laughed and put her hands on either side of Janice’s face, holding her head still Ann moved her hips back which slid the thing out of her throat, when only the cap remained in Janice’s mouth Ann pushed forward again sinking the entire length into her in one long, firm stroke. For a while Ann kept up that pace, Janice remained passive, but I could hear her breathing becoming faster as the mouth fucking actually raised her level of excitement. As Janice’s pleasure mounted Ann began to pump faster, her movements becoming harder until she was literally driving the thing in and out of her sister’s throat. Moving her hands from her sister’s face as Janice kissed the base of the dildo yet again Ann stopped moving, without pause Janice took over the movement of her head driving herself mercilessly up and down on the dildo at the pace Ann had set for her.

Hardly any time seemed to pass before Janice went into an orgasm, she pushed right down on the dildo as her body trembled then shook and I could hear her laboured breathing snorting through her nostrils. Her peak passed and Janice started moving her head again, watching my wife doing deep throat oral on this long shaft of rubber was an amazing turn on, my only problem was that this only made my already aching cock and balls ache all the more. Then, just as Janice was rising to another orgasm, Ann pulled it out of her mouth completely, she pushed Janice’s upper body until she was laying back on her heels, moving around to her head Ann knelt and put the dildo to my wife’s lips and Janice stretched back and up to suck it in. Ann put her hands on Janice’s shoulders forcing them to the floor and I hear the crackle of cartilage in her knees and hips as they tried to adjust to this awkward position. Just the first few inches of the dildo were in Janice’s mouth at this point, but that changed in an instant as Ann slammed her hips forward, Janice gurgled around the rubber shaft buried in her throat then erupted into an orgasm. Pulling back Ann slammed her hips forward again, then again and again, Janice’s whole body jerking as her sister’s groin crashed into her face with each thrust, she began to make a strange gurgling whimpering noise that rose and fell like a siren as her body went orgasmic.

1...456789