Just a Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

It took some time for my senses to calm down enough to note more than my laboured breathing and my still trembling nerve ends and what I became aware of with amazement was that my cock was still erect, though I no longer felt the painful tension in my cock or the throbbing ache in my balls. Then I felt a touch at my side, opening my eyes and turning my head I saw Janice struggling to roll over, her eyes were locked to my erection as though there was nothing else in the world to focus on. I lay unmoving as she worked her way onto her side then slid a leg over my body, I marvelled at the sheer strength of mind my wife must have had to even move after all she had experienced that night, but she was moving and with a purpose in mind. With slow, tired movements she eventually managed to straddle my body, her chest heaving from post-orgasmic pleasure and the efforts of her movements, she smiled down at me then raised herself just enough to be able to reach under her body to grasp my erection with one hand while the other rested on my chest helping her to stay balanced. She pushed her lower body forward and I moaned with delight as I felt her guide my cock into her arse, my erection sank into her with stunning ease as she lowered herself on me, her hand moving from under her body to join the other already at my chest. Then she began to move on me, fucking my cock with her arse in a firm yet uncannily gentle manner that seemed to give her extreme pleasure. Not that she was alone in that pleasure, I let out a joyous groan as her back passage moved up and down on my shaft with ever increasing speed and once again I felt the spread of other men’s sperm over my skin as it was forced from her arse by our movements.

Though I had fucked Janice anally a few times in the past it had been a mixture of pleasure and pain due to the sheer tightness of her anus, but now Janice’s arse had been pierced and opened until it seemed to fit me like a glove. Fresh sensations of pleasure spread throughout my being and I started to move with my wife, my hips humping up as she pushed down which increased the pleasurable sensation for both of us. Within moments Janice was climaxing for the umpteenth time, her arse closing deliciously around my flesh, but still allowing it to slide and thrust within her at an increasingly faster rate. At the same time I revelled in the sound of her voice rising and falling through the full range of blissful noses I had heard her make while being fucked by the other men. I let Janice set out pace more than happy to simply savour the sensations I was feeling and before long I felt our bodies thudding together with each downward thrust she would make. Reaching up I squeezed my wife’s breasts with force which sent her another notch up the pleasure scale, when I tugged and teased her nipples Janice let out a cry of bliss, arched her back and ground down on me. My own cry echoed hers as I felt my balls tighten then a burst of ecstasy shot up my shaft, my hands clenched on her boobs as I exploded into my own climax, my sperm joining that already within her back passage and although this was not the overwhelming explosion of rapture I had felt when I had filled her pussy it was certainly greater than I usually experienced.

As the heat of our orgasm cooled Janice started to move on me again, but only for a minute or so before sliding off me, twisting around and taking my stained and coated cock straight down her throat, I groaned and shuddered as I felt her busy tongue cleaning my skin while my shaft and cap slid in and out of her throat. Nor did she stop once my skin was cleaned of it’s grime, instead she began to suck harder and move her head faster as though trying to make me cum in her throat. I was sure that she was doomed to be disappointed, I had climaxed twice in the space of a short time and I was positive that my balls had nothing more to give. Yet I had been proved wrong so many times before during that night and now I found myself elated to be proved wrong yet again! Janice sucked on me for seemingly ages while I savoured the sensations of my cock moving in her mouth and throat, I would give gasps of delight each time her throat tightened and her cheeks sunk as she sucked hard while her body trembled with an orgasm. Then I was gasping out a cry of mixed amazement and rapture as for the third time I felt the rising burst of sensations that presaged my own orgasmic bliss, my hips jerked as I thrust my cock even deeper into Janice’s throat even as she pushed down harder on me and whimpered in ecstasy. Twitching and jerking my cock spurted my sperm straight into my wife’s throat, her swallowing motions increasing the bliss I was feeling as I came. Then I was spent and my hips fell back to the floor as I struggled to catch my breath, yet Janice did not stop, instead she moved her head up and down forcefully for a few more minutes, my cock driven in and out of her throat by her actions. When at last Janice lifted her head enough to let my fast softening cock drop from her lips she drew a deep sobbing breath and rested her head on my chest.

Reaching out I stroke her limp and knotted hair feeling her shivering and trembling against me as she slowly calmed down, though I had this feeling that it would be some hours before her over-satiated body would eventually cease to shiver from sensations of bliss. We lay there for a while, my heart gradually easing from a heavy pounding to a regular, steady beat while my breathing eased from a gasping rasp to a gentle panting, Janice’s breathing eased as well though from time to time I would hear her suck in a sobbing breath as post-orgasmic tremors ran through her. Eventually I found the energy to sit up, Janice’s head slid down to my lap as I moved and I could not believe it when I felt a new rise of excitement as her warm breath huffed over the flesh of my cock. Gently I sat Janice up so that I could move, she lifted her head a little and smiled exhaustedly as I got to my feet, reached down and drew her up beside me.

Neither of us spoke as I half-carried half supported her upstairs to the bathroom, she sat on the toilet while I got the shower turned on and set to a warm spray, a minute later I was holding her while I covered her with shower gel and washed her body. As the grime of dried sperm and sweat washed away it became very clear that my little Janice was going to be a mass of bruises all over her body by evening, her breasts were raw and it was possible to make out the shape of the fingers that had crushed her flesh and her nipples seemed to be stretched to nearly triple their length from the tugging they had received. Turning her around gently I washed her back and noticed bruising at her shoulder and waist where she had been pushed and pulled about by her partners, long triple scratches ran here and there down her back which were obviously the marks of fingernails raking her back, probably the those of the women that had used her, though not necessarily all of them were from the women. Working down her body I crouched in front of her to wash her groin and legs, her whole groin area was already discolouring, in particular her pussy lips which seemed to be hanging down much more than usual, though I hadn’t noticed them being pulled about. Janice winced then shuddered as I cleaned her pussy as gently as I could, washing a stream of sperm out of her using the shower head while my hand rubbed soap over the skin of her stomach, groin and the front of her legs; cleaning the soap away I directed the water into her pussy again which made her shudder with pleasure as yet more sperm washed out of her.

It took me nearly five minutes to clean her pussy, each time I would direct the water into her another gush of sperm would wash out of her, but at last the sperm seemed to be cleared from within her. Turning her gently I turned my attention to her lower back, buttocks and the backs of her legs, as with her groin bruises were already froming all over her fleshy globes where fingers had dug into her flesh. With her lower back and buttocks cleaned I turned my focus to her abused anus, she winced as I gently spread her cheeks with one hand then paused to stare at the redness of her puckered and still open hole, I aimed the spray into that sore hole and watched as sperm and faecal matter flowed out of her, thankfully I saw no sign of blood and said a silent prayer that she was seemingly undamaged. Again it took ages before the sperm stopped coming out, though I was sure there was more deep inside her where the water was not reaching, Janice came twice during this cleaning of her arse and leant heavily on me as I crouched behind her. Finally I rose to my feet and turned the shower on her neck, face and hair, her lips already looked swollen and bruised and I wondered how her throat was feeling after everything that had been thrust into it, including my cock. With my fingers I teased the tangles from her hair as I washed it through with shampoo and when I had finished it had regained some of it’s normal gleam.

Turning off the shower I helped my wife out and onto the bathmat where I gently towelled her dry, my hands pausing from time to time when she would lean heavily on me and shiver in ecstasy. Finally, cleaned, dried and powdered I almost carried Janice into our room, placed her tenderly in the bed and drew the covers over her, leaning down I kissed her softly then went to have a proper shower myself. I had expected Janice to fall into an exhausted slumber even as I left the room, but to my surprise she was still awake when I got back to the bedroom and as soon as I had got into bed she snuggled into me, her head resting against my chest. I enclosed her in my arms and held her as she trembled and shivered against me, it wasn’t long before I felt my eyelids closing and I was moments away from sleep when I became vaguely aware that something had changed. Opening my eyes looked down at the top of Janice’s head, I heard a quiet sobbing and realised that a part of her trembling against me was her crying quietly.

“Janice?” I spoke softly as I tilted her head so that I could see her face.

Tears were indeed flowing her eyes.

“Janice?” I said again.

“I’m sorry Paul.” Janice sobbed even as another minor climax racked her body.

“About what happened tonight.” She replied burying her head in my chest. “You saw how I was and what I let them do to me. How could you stand me after that!”

“You silly girl,” I chuckled. “if anything I love you all the more because of it. Hell didn’t I fuck your pussy, arse and mouth within minutes of our getting home. Darling, all you did was bring our fantasy to life and you showed me that you loved me enough to let me fuck another woman, or in this case women.”

“But Paul,” Janice said as she looked up at me. “it was only Ken’s taunting that made me realise how selfish I was to not even let you fantasise about you being with another woman with me. Oh Paul, what are we going to do?”

“About what?” I asked.

“Us.” She sobbed. “Now you’ve seen how much of a slut I can really be you will never trust me again.”

“Janice,” I spoke sharply. “you are being silly. Now dry your eyes and look at me.”

She dried her eyes and with an effort sat up a little so that she could look at me more easily.

“Janice, I love you,” I spoke softly but firmly. “What happened tonight surprised the hell out of me, but get this into your beautiful blonde head, it has NOT changed the way I feel for you. Hell, I could have stopped it all with a word so I am as much to blame, if you want to pass around blame, as you are. What are we going to do? We’re going to go on with our lives as we always have, tonight will be a memory we can use together when we are having sex.”

“Oh Paul, I love you so much.” Janice laughed in relief at my words. “I was so worried you would hate me after submitting the way I did.”

“The question is,” I smiled down at her. “did you enjoy it?”

“Mostly.” She replied after a moments thought. “I learnt something about myself I’m not sure I wanted to learn, that’s how much of a submissive slut I can be.”

“I must admit, that shocked me at first,” I said hugging her close. “but then it turned me on unbelievably. Funny thing was that I couldn’t climax with any of the other women, that grew quite painful, but you soon fixed that my sweet.”

Reassured Janice snuggled against me while I wondered if now was the time to voice the couple of major questions I had about the night’s events. I decided that it was best to get them out of the way.

“Jan,” I spoke hesitantly. “Can I asked you something things about tonight?”

“Ask whatever you like Paul,” She smiled up at me. “I’ll answer all your questions honestly.”

“What made you let them touch you up in the first place?” I asked. “And what made you surrender totally to them?”

“Part of it was the drink,” She replied after taking a deep breath. “even though I knew what I was doing I just seemed so relaxed that the idea of a little flirting to add spice to our favourite fantasy seemed a good idea. Is it our fantasy Paul or was it always just mine?”

“Oh it has always been ours darling, even more so after tonight.” I smiled. “Flirting I can understand, but how did it get past that stage?”

“Well,” Se said drawing her brows together. “you do bear part of the blame for that, you got me so hot during the fooling around we did outside the toilet and the couple of dances we had. When Ann dragged me off outside the toilet I was already on the verge of a climax and all the kissing and touching the others did drove me a little nuts in a sexual way, I never intended for them to fuck me Paul, you have to believe that, but I got so hot that I just couldn’t seem to resist what was happening.”

“I can understand that.” I grinned at her. “Which still doesn’t explain your submissiveness, you’ve never been so submissive in the past, in fact I always thought of you as strong willed.”

“So did I,” Janice blushed. “but I learnt tonight that underneath it I really love being dominated and Ken somehow sensed that and used it. When we played the dom-sub games together with me as sub it was just that, a game between us, with Ken and the others it was real and I just couldn’t resist them. I’m sorry Paul, I truly am, it should have been you that brought that out in me not those bastards.”

“It will be me in future,” I laughed. “you could say I was taking notes of how you liked to be treated and what you really are capable of doing sexually. As long as it’s really how you like to be treated Janice.”

“God help me, but it is.” Janice sighed and smiled. “I only found that out tonight. You know when Ann treated me the way she did while she had those dildos on I was ready to do anything she wanted, right down to swallowing that thick one even if it killed me!”

“So I noticed,” I said. “Which explains why you did not want me to stop things.”

“Paul,” Janice suddenly gasped and sat up sharply. “I know I seemed out of it a lot of the time, but I think they were filming part of what happened, I’m sure Ann and Ken will use that to make me do more things with me.”

“They can try my love,” I reassured her. “but they won’t get far, I stole the tape! If you want to do it with them or other men by choice that’s fine by me, but not because you are being blackmailed into it.”

“I don’t think I want to do it with anyone but you from now on Paul,” Janice frowned. “not unless it was something you wanted.”

“That’s something for us to think about in the future,” I smiled at her reply. “for now let’s get some sleep, it’s been a long night.”

************************************************

The aftermath of that night was an even better relationship between us, especially sexually as Janice had lost whatever inhibitions she may have had and was more than willing to try anything my fertile imagination could come up with. Ken did try to get Janice to repeat her perfromance with him, both he and Ann left our home with bruises where I had smashed my fist into Ken’s face and Janice had slapped her little sister silly. As for the video, it turned out to be a professional 300 minute tape that had been recording at half speed, that’s ten hours worth of recording and the tape was almost full. We watch it fairly regularly, the first time we watched it I was surprised to discover that the camera had been running right from the point Ann had brought Janice downstairs. The first part of the taking of Janice was fixed focus from some point near the bar and although the picture was a little dark you could clearly see all that was happening, to whom, by whom and with what, the camera must have had an amazing low light level tolerance.

In case anyone was wondering, Janice’s pussy eventually returned to it’s original, luscious tightness though her anus remained looser than before, a fact I take advantage of as often as possible. As for Janice taking on another man or men again, we both agreed that we did not want that for now, but who knows, we may change our minds at some time in the future.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers
1...456789