Just a Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don’t know how long Ann kept this up for, but eventually she stopped thrusting with the dildo buried all the way in Janice’s throat, one of her hands went to her waist and pumped the bulb, with the dildo buried as it was in my wife’s throat there was no visible sign of what the effect on her actions might be. Then I heard Janice’s breathing become even more laboured, my eyes went wide when I saw her neck seemingly begin to swell, I looked aghast at Janice as it hit me that her actions with the bulb were making the dildo’s girth increase. Ann was looking down at her sister with a jubilant look on her face, I don’t know what she was waiting for, but whatever point it was must have been reached because she let go of the bulb, put her hand back on Janice’s shoulder and started to pull her hips back. As the dildo pulled out of Janice’s mouth I was stunned to see that it had doubled in width, despite this Ann slid the thing out until it was clear of Janice’s throat then slammed her hips forward. Janice gave a weird gurgle and her body shook as she gagged at the sudden intrusion of this new thickness into her throat. The dildo was driven all the way into Janice’s throat then pulled back and driven in again, retching and gagging Janice lay helpless under this onslaught, her body pinned in place by her sister’s hands bearing down on her shoulders. Yet within minutes my wife began to gag less, her breathing increased in tempo, but with arousal rather than from distress, moments later she was climaxing non-stop as her sister fucked her throat.

Every now and again I saw Ann squeezing the bulb as she had the dildo buried deep in Janice’s body and when it pulled back the thing had would have increased it’s girth again. Before long the dildo ramming into my wife’s throat was nearly as wide as the dildo Ann had fucked her with earlier, I couldn’t belief what I was seeing! Then Ann looked up to where Ken was standing filming the action, my eyes flickered in his direction in time to see him hand the camera to another man. Kneeling in front of Janice’s body Ken put his hands on her straining thighs and pushed them even further apart, positioning his cock at her pussy he rammed it home and Janice let out a gurgling squeal that was muffled to a whisper by the dildo filling her mouth. Already in orgasm Janice seemed to hit a new high and her body shuddered and jerked under this double assault while muffled cries escaped from her. Long minutes passed with Ann and Ken fucking Janice hard and heavy, then Ken thrust into her pussy and tensed and I knew he was filling her with his sperm, at the same time Ann thrust into Janice’s throat and held still while Ken had his climax. With a ‘whoof’ of escaping breath Ken pulled out of Janice’s pussy and moved away from her, Ann did likewise and for a few brief minutes Janice was left alone, not that I believe it was their intention that she be given time to recover, though it did allow that to happen somewhat, I think it was just a pause while they got their own breath back. For a while Janice lay as they had left her, bent back on her heels, her legs parted so wide that she was almost doing the splits and I could see some of Ken’s sperm starting to dribble from her pussy, then she shuddered and somehow rolled onto her side. I glanced at the others and saw that Ken was once more in charge of the camera, this was a sure indication that there was more to come for my wife.

Sure enough one of the men moved over to her prone body, crouching down he looked into her dazed eyes, for an instant she seemed unaware of his presence, but then her eyes flickered and moved to his. Grinning the man lay on his back beside her, his cock waving stiffly in the air, with a struggle Janice managed to get up, straddle him and sink down on his erection, she was climaxing before her groin met his. Leaning forward she put her hands on his chest then started to fuck him, all the while her body trembled with orgasmic bliss and her voice raised in a cry of rapture. Then another of the men came over, he put his hand between Janice’s shoulders and pushed her forward onto the other man’s chest. Kneeling behind her and between the other man’s legs he placed his cock at Janice’s anus and rammed it home. Janice threw back her head and let out a howl of pure ecstasy as her body went into a convulsion of pleasure, the two men started to fuck my wife hard while she tried in vain to match their double range of motions, A third man came over, he stood astride the first man’s head and put his cock to Janice’s face, a moment later she was deep-throating this third cock, her cries stifled, but not silenced.

“I’ve called you a cab,” Ann said as she appeared at my side seemingly from thin air, which shows just how intently I was watching what was happening to my wife. “you might want to think about getting dressed. No rush though, it will be at least ninety minutes before the cab company can get anyone here. Until then the boys will keep Janice ‘entertained’. How about a farewell fuck, maybe this time I can make you cum.”

I felt as though I was in a dream as I looked down at Ann, the smirk on her face should have put me off the idea of fucking her, but at that moment I needed to try to get off and hers was the only female body available to me. Nodding I reached for her, she slid down to the floor on her back and held her arms out to me, laying over her I thrust my cock into her pussy and saw her eyes widen with pleasure. Leaning up I started to fuck her with a firm, steady rhythm while my eyes drifted back to what was happening to Janice, the same three men were still fucking her, though the man under her was showing signs of approaching his climax. Moments later he was buried deep in Janice’s pussy as he filled it with his sperm, once he was sated the man began to wriggle out from under Janice, her mouth was pulled from the cock it was sucking as the man in her arse suddenly lay on his back his cock still buried in her as he dragged her into this new position. An instant later her mouth was full of cock as her other partner moved around to her head and thrust his meat back into her mouth. Another of the men came over and within seconds was fucking away at Janice’s pussy, the man in her arse came shortly afterwards closely followed by the man in her mouth. The man fucking her pussy rolled onto his back pulling Janice on top of him and another two men came over to drive their cocks into her arse and mouth.

Throughout all this I carried on fucking Ann, my cock harder than it had ever been, more excited than it had ever been and yet I could not climax no matter how hard I tried. I began to fuck Ann powerfully while watching the men come and go with Janice, there was never a point over that last period of time that there was not a cock pounding away at one of her holes and most of the time all her holes were filled by thrusting erections. Beneath me Ann was making odd mewling noises, but they seemed a distant thing as I watched Janice being triple fucked over and over again. There was no pausing to clean her out, as soon as each man had pumped his sperm into whatever hole he was in he would move away and his place would be taken by another man and another cock. Her lips, chin and cheeks were filmed with a thin coating of sperm that had forced it’s way out of her mouth when she had been unable to swallow quickly enough; her groin and thighs were dripping with sperm that seeped from her pussy or was forced out by the fucking motion of the man occupying it at the time; her arse was also oozing sperm that had slithered onto her butt cheeks. It was an astonishing sight and one that would remain with me always.

“No more!” Ann was squealing underneath me.

“You get fucked for a long as Janice does.” I replied vengefully as I glanced briefly down at her sweating face.

“Oh god!” she groaned as I began to fuck her even harder.

It was nearer to two hours before the cab finally appeared, it’s arrival heralded by the doorbell sounding. By that time Janice was barely able to move, her body was coated in a sheen of sweat and sperm, she limply jerked about between the men fucking her at the time, her breathing shallow sobbing gasps, the only sound she seemed able to make were tiny mewling noises. At the sound of the doorbell I tore my eyes away from Janice and the men fucking her in time to see Ken wearing a terry towelling robe leaving the room, I also noticed that one of the other men was now operating the camera. Pulling out of Ann I rose to my feet, grabbing my clothes in rising, and headed to the doorway in time to hear the last part of Ken’s conversation with the cabbie.

“… passenger is a little involved in something right now,” Ken was saying. “They’ll be about twenty or thirty minutes. Here’s twenty quid up front for you to hang around for them. Okay.”

“Fine by me guv’,” the cabbie replied. “I don’t mind getting paid for sitting round doing nothing.”

As Ken closed the front door I moved to one side of the living room doorway and started to dress, Ken passed me seemingly without noting my presence and went to stand by the man with the camera. I saw him give some sort of signal to the men fucking Janice and they all pulled out of her, she lay in a quivering heap on her back as the men knelt around her, one between her legs, one at her side and the last one by her face, all of them turned so that their cocks could clearly be seen by the camera. By this time I had finished dressing I had the tape I had stolen earlier in my hand behind my back, I was puzzled by what the men were doing especially when they all started to stroke their own cocks slowly. Freed from being fucked Janice’s breathing began to ease though she continued to make little whimpering noises, after a few minutes her eyes flickered open, they looked totally glazed as they flickered around unseeing. Gradually she became aware of the shapes around her and seemed to focus her eyes on them, still glassy eyed she looked from one man to the other watching their hands wanking away at their cocks. Her return to awareness, slight though it was, must have been what the three men had been waiting for because they all began to stroke their cocks quickly, the man at her pussy was the first to cum, with a groan he leant over Janice’s groin and spurted sperm over her pubic area and lower stomach. What surprised me was the amount of fluid he put out after all the fucking he had done with Janice. A moment later the man at her side leant over and spurted sperm over her tits, again I was surprised by the amount of fluid he put out, finally the man at her head spoke her name and as she looked up at him he leant over to shoot his sperm over her face.

“And that’s it boys.” Ken laughed as he took the camera from the man that had been filming the action. “Anyone that wants a last go better get in there fucking quick, there’s a cab waiting outside.”

Mere seconds later three of the men were hammering away at Janice as they fucked her like crazy in an effort to make themselves cum quickly. My attention was only half on their actions, the other half of my attention was on Ken and I watched carefully as he put the camera on a table and went over to the group of men around Janice waiting to take one last turn with her. With their attention focused on Janice I took the chance and went over to the camera, it took me a moment to find the eject button and press it, the tape popped out and up and I took it from the camera replacing it with the one I had picked up earlier. Closing the camera I slipped into the room where the coats were, with hurried movements I put the tape in Janice’s handbag, wrapped my coat around the bag, grabbed her coat and went back out into the main room where I found the men still fucking Janice. No-one had noticed my absence and I moved around the room looking for Janice’s clothing, then stood near the group watching them fuck her limp and lifeless body until they had all done with her.

When they finally stepped away from Janice she was a mess, her hair was matted and straggly, her make-up had long since vanished, but her face had a coating of drying sperm on it, in particular around her mouth; sperm covered her boobs, stomach, groin and thighs. I looked at the dress in my hand knowing that it would be ruined even if I could get it on her limp body, Ken laughed at my discomposure, picked up the robe he had discarded after answering the door and tossed it to me.

“Fair exchange is no robbery.” He laughed and pointed to the panelling above the bar.

Pinned to the wood were Janice’s panties, obviously they were going to keep them as a souvenir of the nights events, but there was one souvenir they wouldn’t be able to keep, the video tape they had made of the events. Propping Janice up I struggled to get her into the robe, it took me nearly five minutes, but at last she was covered for the first time in hours. Tying the belt snugly I put on my coat, put Janice’s bag wrapped in her coat in her lap then bent down and picked up her limp body, as I rose she gave a simper and one of her arms slid off her lap to hang lifelessly. Ken led the way to the door, opened it to reveal that it was broad daylight outside, he stepped aside to let me pass.

“You’ve got a right little slut there Paul.” He smirked as I went by.

The smirk left his face as I turned slightly and shoulder charged him into the wall. Leaving him stunned and gasping for breath I took my wife out to the waiting cab, gently placed her on the back seat and got in beside her. I don’t know what the cabbie thought of all this, especially as the smell of sex and sperm started to waft around the cab, but he never said a word just drove to the address I had given him. The smell gradually became stronger and I was forced to open a window before it became overpowering. Throughout the trip I cradled Janice in my arms while thinking about everything that had happened that night and trying to ease the discomfort of my erect and aching cock, Janice was trembling and moaning softly as her body continued to be hit by waves of pleasure. To my astonishment she even had a couple of small orgasms before we finally arrived home. As I helped my wife out of the cab I noticed the driver giving her a knowing look, though he didn’t say anything I am sure he knew just what Janice had been doing that night.

Finally we were back in our own home, as the front door shut behind us I tossed Janice’s dress, coat and bag onto the hall table then guided her towards the living room. Settling her on the sofa I went back out to the hall to remove my coat, when I returned to the living room I faltered to a stop. Somehow the robe covering Janice was now gaping wide and I could see the front of her body in all it’s naked and extremely well used glory, my cock throbbed and my balls tightened even more at the sight. With slow and hesitant steps I crossed the room to where Janice sat, my hands were moving with a life of their own as they worked at my clothing and by the time I reached Janice I was naked, behind me there was a trail of discarded clothing. Janice raised her head a little as I stopped in front of her, her eyes pausing as they came level with my cock then sliding up my body until they were looking into my eyes. She shrugged out of the robe as our eyes met, I gazed at her body noting the rawness of her well mauled boobs and nipples, a crust of dried and drying sperm seemed to cover most of her body from her forehead down to her lower thighs. She looked shattered, bruised and totally all-in, but oh so desirable!

Despite the fact that I had watched my wife being used and abused by ten men and three women; despite the fact that she was coated in dried sperm and that her arse and pussy swam with sperm from those very same men; despite the fact that she looked too worn out to do anything, the only thing I wanted in the world was to fuck my wife. Then I looked into her eyes and saw a look of sheer lust that told me that she wanted the very same thing, even the sudden brief thought that her eyes would probably have held the very same look for any man naked in front of her did nothing to lessen the suddenly elation and increased excitement I felt. My eyes must have screamed out what I wanted from Janice because she weakly shuffled forward on the sofa leaving a trail of slime on the cushions, slid off the seat to drop onto her knees in front of me, her eyes never leaving mine. The next moment I let out a sigh of sheer delight as her mouth closed around my cock followed by a moan as she slid her mouth down to the root of my cock in one motion. For a while I savoured the feel of Janice’s tongue, mouth and throat as she bobbed her head up and down at a fast, hard pace, the very pace taught to her that night; then I took her face in my hands and guided her to a slower and gentler pace that seemed to give us both more pleasure. Certainly Janice preferred this motion because she started to moan and sigh around my flesh then shuddered in climax.

“Oh God!” I groaned out as her head pushed all the way down on me as she came, her throat tensing while her cheeks dimpled in to the pressure of her sucking actions.

A few pounding heartbeats later she was moving again and I felt a shiver of delight running through my whole body, and although I still could not seem to achieve the release of a climax I was loving the sensations she was sending through me. Pleasurable though the movement of her mouth around my cock was I eventually moved away from her, her lips and tongue sliding along my erection so delectably as it slid out of her. Janice looked up at my face, something in my eyes must have told her what I wanted as she lay back, parted her legs and looked up at me as though awaiting my pleasure, as I sank to my knees between her wide spread legs a part of me noted that despite the fire of lust in her eyes they were still glassy and not fully focussing. My eyes moved down her filthy body until it came to her oozing pussy, goodness knows how many loads of sperm had been deposited in her pussy and as I leant forward to slide my cock into her I fervently wished that I would add another load of my own. The first thing that struck me as I gently pushed into her was that the tightness I had always loved had gone, hopefully it would return; the next thing that struck me was the sticky slithering of the other men’s sperm around my cock as it sank into her. Our groins met softly and I felt the coolness of liquid smearing over the skin of my groin as my flesh displaced the fluids filling her forcing them out of her body. Janice moaned as I lay buried within her pussy, then shivered and as I started a gentle, steady fucking motion she had an orgasm that made her pussy tighten to a shadow of the way it used to when she climaxed.

Nevertheless, that tightening, her moans of pleasure and the excitement of fucking her after all those other men had me speeding up my movements in an instant. Leaning down I kissed Janice heavily, I could taste an odd saltiness on her lips as my tongue passed over them before spearing into her mouth, she groaned into my mouth as I began to thrust into her more forcefully. Over the next few minutes the pace of my actions became hard and fast, sperm oozing out of her pussy to smear our groins with each thrust, soon I was fucking her so heavily that I had to hold her body to stop it being thrust away from me each time our groins met. Janice, already orgasmic when I had started to fuck her, went super-orgasmic; screaming into my mouth she convulsed beneath me, her pussy clenching around my hardness sent a shudder of sheer ecstasy through me that made me groan loudly.

My groan turned to a strangles cry as it suddenly felt as though my whole body had exploded in ecstasy, grinding down into Janice I let out an animalistic cry as my aching cock at last long, long last erupted deep within her body. I had never experienced such a rapturous climax, my senses fading to redness as my whole body felt as though it was ablaze with sensations, every nerve jangling, every muscles tightening as I strained against my wife’s arched and tensed body. How long we lay straining against each other in an intense orgasmic paralysis, but the end, when it came was as dramatic as the beginning had been. As the redness faded I felt myself collapsing onto Janice, beneath me Janice was suddenly seized by convulsions that all but threw me from her, at the same time my own muscles spasmed so violently I thought I would pull something. This mutual ‘fit’ went on for almost a minute, throughout it my cock lay trapped deep in Janice’s abruptly impossibly tight pussy, then Janice went limp and I felt myself go totally loose all over, with an effort I rolled off my wife’s body to lie gasping beside her.

1...456789