Just Another Sunday Afternoon

Story Info
He cheats while she takes pictures.
2.3k words
3.6
35.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, this morning, my wife, and I woke up to the sun shining in our bedroom, the sounds of birds welcoming the new day, and had really great sex as she screamed thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! This has been our Sunday morning ritual for the last six years.

After she has had an oral orgasm, where she screams Alleluia, and then a fucking that makes my body shake like there's an earthquake under out house, we rolled out of bed and head for the shower.

The teaming hot water flows over our bodies as Annie kisses me deeply and her tongue explores my throat. Then she slowly slides her voluminous body down my chest and kneels on the porcelain bottom of the tub, looks up at me, licks her full lips and smiles; a gleam in her eyes.

She strokes my limp dick softly at first then the smile on her face becomes a vacuum and she sucks in my quickly hardening phallus as my legs begin to tremble. I grab the railing of the shower door and close my eyes. The pleasure is so intense I need to support myself to keep from falling.

Annie is relentless! Once I get hard she is like a leach wanting all of my hot cum instead of my blood. Her arms wrap around to my butt and she squeezes my cheeks and runs her long fingernails across each buttock.

Finally my body can stand no more delightful pleasures and I succumb to her mouth and spew my thick seed down her throat. Then I lifelessly slide down the tiles of the shower and lay on the bottom of the tub trying to catch my breath.

Slowly, Annie stands over me and then squats down. One more good tongue fuck as she sits on my face while I'm trying to catch my breath. Her smooth cunt makes me hungry for her all of the time. And my dick can't help but get hard once again.

But once she has her last licking, she just steps out of the shower, leaving me there on the floor of the tub. She turns and smiles then blows me a kiss. Suddenly, a chill passes through me and I roll myself over and step out of the shower also.

"Oh I love Sunday mornings!" she smiles as she dries her hair, her body still unclothed. Each curve is accentuated by the ambience of the sun shining through the uncovered windows that look out onto our five acres of property. She loves to watch the wildlife as it wanders through it.

I smile back and say, "I do too; best morning of the week!" My prick is still hard from the sex.

She always dresses in blue on Sunday mornings. And conservatively too; one would never know that she is the devil in bed. She's definitely the daughter of Eve! Not only would she take a bite from that apple, she'd also kiss the serpent.

Annie's the love of my life. She makes me happier than any man deserves to be and I want to do all that is in my power to keep her happy. Now don't get me wrong, because I am fearing man, but my beautiful wife is a luscious woman and almost every man in town admires her. My chest swells with pride that she has chosen to be by my side.

But there are other good women out there too. And for me, I like to shop around. Now I've never found a woman that can please me as Annie can, but variety is the spice of life after all.

I need more than what Annie can provide. Don't get me wrong, Annie's the best; I just like a few things that Annie can't bring herself to do. So I have a few special ladies from the church that I socialize with on Sundays. They're a little wilder than my Annie, but I need that sometimes.

Annie doesn't mind, she actually watches sometimes and takes pictures for me to look back on after the glow has faded. No, she never joins in; she wouldn't do that, but she likes to watch them and me.

And afterwards, when my lady friends have all gone home, she likes to listen to me talk about what we did. Sometimes she even masturbates while I'm telling her about how it made me feel when one of my women stuck her tongue up my ass. Or peed in my mouth. Then a shiver runs down her spine at the thought of doing those things.

Walking into the church, which is nearly full this morning, I feel the eyes of my ladies staring at Annie. These women don't particularly like my Annie because she has me every day of the week; not just on Sundays. And they don't really like her to be at home when we play; but oh well, she is my wife and I love her more than anyone in my life.

I look around and receive happy faces with sparkling eyes. Little winks and hidden waves come my way. These are, after all, married women. They can't let their husbands and children that they are my sluts.

The girls got together one afternoon, after we had started our discrete Sunday sex parties and decided to form a Sunday after church club to help the homeless. Our home was the meeting place. It was a good cover to protect them from the wrath of their husbands so that they never discovered their deceptions. Annie was made the president of the club and she carried her position well.

These ladies really did raise funds for the homeless and during the week, while their husbands and I were at work, they went to the families in peril and distributed food, funds and toys for the children. They even employed some of the less fortunate men to do handy work around their homes.

But at the same time, these ladies actually despised my lovely wife. She was more lovely than most of them and she had me twenty-four –six. They only had me on Sunday afternoons for about four hours.

Annie and I took our seats in the front pew. I liked it there, because all of my women could see me march up the aisle with my beautiful wife and I knew it made them wet just thinking about me fucking my lady.

But also, I wanted all of the men in the congregation to lust after the beautiful, sexy, lusty and vivacious wife. I wanted them all to look at their wives and wonder why they couldn't be like her.

After the Alleluias and praise the Lords, the masses flowed out onto the parsonage lawn to say hello to the preacher and meet and greet the new comers to our tiny community.

My ladies all gathered together to talk about working for the homeless and the little babies that were needy and kissed their husbands good-bye then headed for our house with wet pussies.

Annie undressed and before my "flock" arrived I sucked her clit and finger fucked her juicy cunt. Fully satisfied, she headed for the kitchen to put on coffee and bake cookies for the soon to arrive ladies of my harem.

Not all arrived at the same time; some had to spend time fucking their own husbands before coming to the meeting. Others had family in town and had to fix dinner first. But often two or three showed up together.

I put on some shorts and a T-shirt and turned on the ballgame. My Cubs were going to win this one; I just knew it. I grabbed a beer and fell into my recliner. I had nearly fallen asleep when the doorbell rang.

Thinking it was one of my ladies; I got up and answered the door. It wasn't any of them, but one of the husband's of one of them. His name was Bill and he was a burley man who thought himself a macho man. Always went around without his shirt and tight pants to accentuate his male anatomy. I always thought it was a pair of his underwear and not his dong.

Smiling, I shook his hand and invited him in to watch the game.

"Man, I'd love to, but the ole' lady needs me to just tell Annie that she can't make it today, she had an aunt die last night and she's feelin' really bad. She said she would try to make it next week," he said.

For his benefit, I called Annie in from the kitchen and told her what he had said. She smiled and replied, "I'm sorry for her loss, please tell her we'll be sure to save a place for her next week and please give her our condolences."

"Thank you, ma'am, I'll do that. I had better get back there now and console her. Have a good day." He left with a smile on his face.

Annie went to the bedroom and changed into some comfortable clothes while the dinner was heating. She put on some shorts and a sexy little top. She liked to look good for me when my ladies came around.

Just after dinner, the doorbell rang and I knew this had to be one of my ladies. Annie opened the door and Melissa walked in, a smile on her face. She glanced around looking for me as she entered the living room.

When she saw me, a smile cross her lips and her hand touched her twat. She looked toward Annie then back at me. She licked her finger then touched her pussy again.

"I really need you now!" she said anxiously. "I have been horny for two days!"

"Good, I like it when you can't wait to have me." I reached out my hand to her and Melissa took it with her right hand and touched her shorts in the area of her pussy with her left.

"Come suck my cock to satisfy your desires, baby girl! I need to see the rest of this inning before I can care to your needs."

Shaking her head, Melissa came to the chair and I slipped out my dick for her to suck while I watched to the end of the inning. Just as the inning ended, I blew my wad in her sexy red lips.

Her eyes caught mine and I saw the smile there. I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. By the time we reached the bed, she had managed to remove her blouse and bra.

I sat her on the side of the bed and slipped my fingers under the short leg of her shorts. My middle finger found the wetness there and massaged her clit. Melissa lay back and tried to slip out of her tight shorts.

I forbade her from doing so. I said, "No, you have to rim me before I give you anything; you know that baby!"

"Oh yesss! I know! My tongue is tingling just anticipating your tight butt hole."

Melissa's hands striped off her shorts and her long middle finger went into her crouch and jacked up and down as I slipped off my shorts and underwear and kneeled on the bed with my legs slightly apart. My ass opened to her so that her tongue could find that special place I love.

Stripped of her clothing, she climbed behind me and spread my cheeks apart and a shiver ran down my spine as she spread apart my cheeks and the tip of her wet tongue forced its way into my anus.

My cock quickly hardened, my skin became warm. I closed my eyes and enjoyed he deep ass massage her tongue provided.

Her blissful moans filled the air around me and her gentle rocking made me come all over the spread. I hadn't realized how much I needed her thick tongue fucking my ass.

I heard the doorbell and within minutes Carla was standing beside the bed. Stripped clean of clothes, she rubbed her large clit and whispered that she needed me to pee in her mouth.

"I'm so thirsty for your salty taste. I need to cum and can't do it without that sweet and salty liquid of yours!

I pushed Melissa off my ass and sat on the side of the bed. Annie came to the door of the bedroom and she had a camera in her hands. She knew I wanted a picture of me peeing in Carla's mouth.

It turned me on so much that I almost got a hard-on and couldn't pee. But after only a minute or so, I felt the warmth of a good piss heading for the tip of my dick. I placed my hands on Carla's head and held her face up to receive my golden shower.

As the fluids spewed from the tip of my cock, her tongue lapped at the drink I offered her. Annie snapped the shot as the piss ran down Carla's chest. Her fingers played in her pussy and finger fucked herself as her titties bounced from the force of her fucking.

Climbing onto the bed, Carla lay nest to me, on her stomach and spread her cheeks so that Melissa could slip her tongue into the tight hole. A sigh escaped her lips as she was also tongue fucked. Once she came, she turned over and allowed Melissa to piss in her mouth too.

She caught some of the pee in her hands and rubbed it over her body moaning with passion. Her body shook in a terrific orgasm.

The two women fell together onto my pillows. Their hands, lips, fingers and tongues explored one another. I climbed into the mix and they tongue fucked, finger fucked and sucked me to oblivion and I fell weak and shaking onto the wet, sticky bedspread.

Annie once again took a picture. This one had my naked body covered with piss and cum and the two bitches lying across my torso with their hair matted with cum and pee. They had smiles on their face.

^fantasex