All Comments on 'Just His Luck'

by ohamanda

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BluegrayBluegrayabout 14 years ago
Oh, my!

What a delicious tale! You painted the picture with hot strokes of orange and red! I loved it and so enjoyed your telling how you felt, not only the physical, but the inner thinkings!

Please keep writing, real stories or imagined.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Well Amanda.

This was different from your last story. And yes pretty hot from your description of what happened. It was a well written story and true or not, it doesn't really matter, it seems you enjoyed it. Would I let some random stranger stand there and watch me and my wife have sex? No actually I wouldn't. But hey it's a free country and you and husband obviously enjoyed it. Keep writing Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oooh with your lovely sexy style

methinks you'll be a favorite! Ever been spanked by a disgusted onlooker? I think that's what the previous commenter may be hinting at, 'cept he really doesn't appear to have a sexy bone in his humorless body. Amanda do you mind if I tell him Hey Poizon you patronizing asshole you're opinion is irrelevant, go and do one! I liked this dirty li'l tale, but then that's why I'M reading Lit. Thanks for writing! FPP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cracker

Brillant - love the intrigue of thinking the couple next door may have joined you,

Love your detail of your pleasure from the dildo in your arse.

Please continue to entertain in such a complete erotic style

playerjordanplayerjordanabout 14 years ago
so erotic

That's one of the hottest stories I have read. I came before I finished reading page 1.

whaleguywhaleguyabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Love your story. Written with great passion and a sense of naughtiness we all have inside us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it

Another great story, pictured you all the way through very erotic. Look forward for another.

Mike xxx

smiler2009smiler2009about 14 years ago
Thankyou

Hi Amada,

thankyou for telling me about your stories,

loved it tried not to play until the very end but you made that very very hard, looking forward to reading your other one

Smiler xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Master gives his applause!!!

A very real and splendid story. Havig had a similar relationship with my ex-wife I can well believe this happened as we tend to talk our way into these circumstances and like you live off of them for years to come...Thankyou very much. I voted 5 on bothe erotic and horny stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another great read

well done amanda, another great story, very sexy x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh Amanda

You are indeed a wicked & wilful women - Tony is just real lucky.

Looking forward to the next wiful adventure. RJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Adultism at its filthy best

I wish it had been "Just my Luck" joining in would be my option not running away. Where can I get that Amyl Nitrate it sounds wicked.

Oh Amanda lets get talking and writing hun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is not a true story

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT A TRUE STORY,but A MERE FANTASY!STOP TAKING US FOR FOOLS by claiming that it’s “real”!Also,IT’S NOT TRUE that “there is nothing more erotic than a true story”,as you SO WRONGLY believe!MANY TIMES,or even MOST OF THE TIMES,A GOOD FANTASY IS MUCH MORE EROTIC THAN A TRUE STORY,as it is proven by the stories written on this site(and of other sites like this one),stories which are FANTASIES!

And regarding those who gave you critical opinions,YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to say that they are “old-time religion and bible-bashing fundamentalist types and I get very confused about what they're doing on the site in the first place”!RIGHT AND DECENT MORALISM IS NEVER “old-time religios and bible-bashing fundamentalism,but A VERY NORMAL THING!And how dare you say that you don’t understand what moralist people “are doing on the site in the first place”?!Well,for your information,THEY ARE DOING ON THE SITE EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO:BEING PRESENT!Or do you REALLY believe that such a site it is reserved only for depraved people,like you are?!THINK AGAIN!EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE HERE,without giving any justification to you or to anybody else!Not to mention the fact that EVERYBODY WHO IS A GOOD AND DECENT PERSON SHOULD BE A MORALIST,so THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PEOPLE LIKE THAT EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD,including on this site!Besides,NOBODY FORCED YOU TO PUBLISH YOUR STUFF in here!Since you WILLINGLY published it,YOU IMPLICITLY ACCEPTED THE FACT that you can receive critical opinions!So,ACCEPT THEM!And how dare you tell that “it's a free world and always will be.Unless you get your way,of course” after YOU OFFEND PEOPLE JUST FOR HAVING A CRITICAL OPINION ABOUT YOUR WRITINGS?!I’ve got news for you:a free world means FREEDOM OF EXPRESSING AN OPINION,too!YOU OBVIOULSY DO NOT RECOGNIZE SUCH A FREEDOM,so,yes,it’s a free world and it always will be unless YOU WRETCHED DEPRAVED get your way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous