Just His Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohamanda
ohamanda
29 Followers

With Tony taking care of my pussy and three of his fingers strumming against my clit, I gripped the dildo hard and worked it back and forth, faster and faster, with longer and longer strokes. I was so open, so receptive that my bottom was now making as much noise as my pussy had been earlier.

I was seconds away from coming hard, my head back, eyes closed in concentration. Needing to commit the moment to memory I slid my beautiful cock almost out and held it there, poised before taking one last look in the mirror. I raised myself off Tony, ready to ease back down and have them both filling me simultaneously.

And then time stood completely still.

There, in the reflection, behind my back and out of Tony's sight, stood a man. A balding, middle-aged man in a dark suit, his mouth open, face sweating freely and his eyes glazed and fixed on my utterly exposed bum, framed by suspenders and the stretched strip of thong, the tip of the glistening, humming dildo still tightly hugged by my tingling anus.

There was no sound at all. I had held my breath in shock and my body was rigid. Tony froze too, staring up at me, seeing my expression and then slowly peering round me.

The man didn't move a muscle. He was still holding a suitcase by his side, mouth now opening and shutting, lips wet, staring in blessed disbelief. I looked down at Tony, who was rapidly turning purple and taking a deep breath. This man, this intruder, burglar or voyeur or whatever he was, was about to find himself in great danger. Tony can turn very ugly, very fast.

I still can't define exactly what was going on in my head during those few seconds, but I know I placed a hand on Tony's chest and somehow silenced him for a vital heartbeat. My orgasm had passed, I knew that, but knowing the man's eyes were fixed on a spectacle I never dreamed of sharing had tipped me into another place altogether.

I'll admit now that it was reckless -- insane even. He could have been anyone with any kind of intention, but at the time it didn't seem to matter. And anyway, he looked much more scared than threatening. I somehow knew that the sheer strangeness of the situation had created a momentum -- and rules - of its own. Time stretched out, second by endless second, with its own agenda.

I stared into Tony's eyes. He told me later that mine were shining, like an animal's. I watched his face tighten as I lowered myself slowly. He was utterly confused and undeniably furious. But he was also harder than steel, his shaft -- which it certainly was now -- was unbending as I sank all the way, the head of his cock almost painful as it reached the limits of my pussy.

Then, looking up slowly, back into the mirror, I stared into the man's eyes forcing him to drag his gaze up from my arse and look back at me. And as our eyes made contact I deliberately, determinedly allowed my bottom to swallow my second cock all the way home as my fingers guided and twisted its obscene passage. My breath was ragged and hoarse, my chest heaving as I took every last inch with consummate ease.

Seeing his stricken expression I almost feared for the man's wellbeing. But though I was genuinely delirious with lust in that moment, my wicked inner self still wanted the last, teasing word. I half looked back over my shoulder into the room and finding my best porn-starlet voice, somewhat louder than I intended, I spoke in his direction...

"Oh baby... did you like that? Mmmmm... oh yesssss...it feels so good with that big, fat cock so deep in my tight little bottom... now fuck me hard sweetheart... fuck me silly..."

He glanced down at the key fob in his free hand, turned it round and went pale. Beginning to stutter, flecks of spit arcing from his flapping mouth, he backed away a step, then another, colliding with the dresser and nearly toppling the half-full wine bottle.

Then he turned and fled, the door slamming behind him. We could hear his rapid steps disappearing down the corridor as the bottle wobbled to a standstill, then the opening and shutting of a distant door.

Several seconds of utter silence followed. Tony made to speak but I put a finger across his lips. Then, as I was about to have my say a voice came through the wall, from beyond the mirror.

"Wow..." A male voice chuckled, followed by a nervous female laugh. "Fair play guys... and thanks!"

Tony and I talked about it all later and what a turn-on it had been for both of us. And as I said at the beginning, we've relived it more than once. But the rest of that night -- and it was a long one -- was spent in a blur of intense, drunken and feral sex. As, it appeared, was the case for the couple next door.

ohamanda
ohamanda
29 Followers
12