Just Imagine It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers

"See you later then Tim," Tod remarked casually, ignoring Fiona behind him. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do will you." Then ignoring the pair of us, walked out of the house, got back in his car and drove off.

The bastard. He just walked out and left the two of us like that.

What happened then?

I can hardly remember it. Couldn't make sense of it.

I went over to her, not knowing whether I was going to try to carry on from where he'd left of, cuddle her, slap her or what. But she pushed me off, shouting at me, screaming at me, accusing me, and calling me names. Saying that all I was interested in was her body, in sex. That I didn't value her, didn't care for her.

I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me.

It was her that should have been ashamed, but I found myself apologizing, telling her I was sorry, asking her to forgive me, though I had no idea what for.

God what a terrible humiliating experience it all was.

She made me leave the room while she pulled her clothes back on, and then we sat the rest of the evening on opposite sides of the room in almost silence. Every time I tried to speak she told me to shut up, telling me to grow up and be more like Tod. I wanted to get up and leave but couldn't, so I just sat there, reliving in my mind how casually Tod had violated my girl-friend, and how she had made no attempt to stop him.

It was awful ____ Awful!

Tod and Sheila were quite late that night of all nights, and Tod insisted on running us home as it was so dark, though he'd never offered that before.

We both got into his car without saying a word, it seeming to be accepted that she got in the front with him, while I got in the back.

My temper started rising again as Fiona snuggled up against him, and he drove with one arm round her shoulders, his hand ending up somewhere that I couldn't make out, and didn't want to think about.

I knew we would have to pass her house first, and I resolved to get out there with her, and have it out with her, as walking home from her house to mine afterwards would be no big thing. I was working out what I would say to her as we approached her street, not sure what to say or how to handle it I was so confused. But he didn't so much as slow down, just carried on past, and before I knew it he had stopped outside my house, and looked round at me, waiting for me to get out.

"Good night Tim," he said pointedly when I didn't make a move.

"Why didn't you drop Fiona off first?" I demanded.

"Before, afterwards, what's the difference," Tod replied. "I've got to go past her house on the way back anyway."

"I'll come back with you and walk home from there," I ventured, feeling stupid and pathetic, even as I said it.

"Tim," shouted Fiona at me angrily without so much as turning round to face me. "Just get out of the bloody car and go home, will you."

Tod shrugged his shoulders at me, as if it was none of his doing, and slowly, unhappily, I unwound and slid out of the car, slamming the door behind me as hard as I could.

"Goodnight Fiona," I called through the open window to her. "See you tomorrow at school."

"Yer, sure," she responded without enthusiasm, not even looking round at me as she snuggled up even closer to Tod, casually undoing the top button of her blouse, even as I watched them prepare to drive off.

I found myself stood on the pavement with my stomach in turmoil, tears in my eyes, as I watched him drive off with her, with my girl friend, wondering where they would stop and what they'd get up to now he had her on her own, and what excuse he would give to his wife, as to why it took so long to drop us off.

--------------------------------------

The next day at school Fiona greeted me as if nothing had happened, and though I tried to play it cool, she soon had me twisted round her finger as usual, even at last admitting that she was sorry for the previous evening, though she wouldn't talk about what she had got up to, or promise that she wouldn't see him again.

A week later and it was the end of term, the end of school for us eighteen year olds, who would all be going off to University, or starting jobs. There was, as always, an end of year ball, when all the six formers dressed up in their finery and acted like grown up sophisticated adults.

Fiona's assumption that I had forgiven her and take her to the ball got my goat. I made it clear that I hadn't made my mind up if I was even going, which upset her, and that if I did who I would be going with.

Bloody hell, that really wound her up. She got really upset at the thought that all her friends would think I had dumped her just like, and what it would do to her ego.

For the first time ever in our relationship, it seemed that I held the whip hand.

"You've got to take me Tim," she insisted. "I've got my dress, and there's no other decent boys available ____ Who else would you go with anyway?"

"Wendy Phillips has asked if I'm free," I told her, a complete fabrication, but I knew how they hated one another.

Fiona frowned, looking as if she was about to burst into tears, but I just stood there looking at her, enjoying her humiliation for a change.

"Tim," she whispered at last, clearly wondering how to persuade me. "I was planning to let you go a bit further the night after the ball. I thought you loved me, and I haven't always been too willing to let you get close to me."

"How close?" I demanded, enjoying my rare moment of superiority over her.

"Further than I've let you get before Tim," she promised instantly, smiling up at me a mixture of desperation and hope on her face. "Honestly, I promise."

"As far as you let Tod get the other night?" I pushed her, enjoying the fact that it was now her squirming.

"What I do with Tod is none of your damn business," she shot back at me, suddenly angry, glaring at me as if this was all my fault again.

I said nothing, just stood looking at her, waiting for her to carry on.

"OK," she said at last. "I'll let you get my top off; right off, bra and all. But that's all, no more. What Tod did is nothing to do with you."

What a cow _____ what a slut.

My feelings for Fiona had changed, but I'd waited all bloody year to get at her tits properly, so wasn't about to give this chance a miss.

"OK," I agreed at last. "I'll take you. But only as long as I get your top off before the end of the evening.

Fiona smiled at me, and I would have mistaken it for a loving smile till a short while ago, before I realized what a scheming bitch she was.

Even then she cheated me at the end of the dance, but at least I got further with her than I had ever done before, getting the top of her dress right down, though she never did let me take her bra right off.

-----------------------------------------------

It should have ended there of course, and if I'd been older and wiser then it would have. But she played me throughout the long summer while we waited to go off to university.

A few times we still baby-sitted Tod's daughter, and it was obvious that there was something going on between the two of them, just by the way they looked at one another, though they never pulled any stunts like they had the last time in front of me.

It was a hot summer's evening in August, out of the blue she rang me up and invited me back to her house when her parents were out, something she'd never done before. She didn't mess about, slipping out of her dress as soon as I arrived, then undoing her bra and dropping it by the side of her. I couldn't believe my luck, and had no idea why I'd suddenly got lucky. It did occur to me that maybe Tod had dumped her, and she was getting him back. Obviously something had happened between them.

Before I knew it she took me by the hand and led me up to her bedroom, the sight of her near naked body in front of me sending me crazy, her shapely bottom hardly covered by a tiny slip of panties just inches from my face. Then she slipped out of her panties, and lay on the bed, her legs already splayed, encouraging me to join her, urging me to get undressed.

I had a moment of panic, fumbling with my clothes as the reality set in that I was about to do it for the first time. This was what I have dreamed of for so long and I had no real idea what I was doing, but fortunately she did. She knew what it was all about all right, and as she guided me through my first actual sex act, I should have guessed that Tod had long since introduced her to the wonders of full sex.

There wasn't much foreplay, hardly a kiss, and she didn't even trust me to touch her beforehand, frightened that I might not be able to control myself and shoot my load off before we'd even started.

Like the novice I was, I stood there spellbound, watching her touching herself between the legs to get herself lubricated. She'd been right of course, as simply watching her do that nearly made me cum before I'd even begun.

Then she was ready, and she instructed me to slide in between her legs, taking my rock hard cock in her hand and guiding it carefully towards the wetness between her legs.

"Hey Tim," Fiona found time to remark with a genuine smile on her face as she held my cock in her hand, a touch of surprised admiration in her voice. "Really not bad. Not bad at all."

And then I did it.

We did it, did it together.

The very first time for me, but lord knows how many times it was for her by then.

I had always imagined in my innocence that it would be a bit like wanking but better, and I'd certainly done enough of that since I'd been going out with Fiona. But it wasn't, not at all, and I could hardly believe the sensation as my prick slipped so effortlessly into the depths of her sex.

How warm it felt, how tight, how completely engulfed my cock felt when sunk inside of her. The incredible feeling of her hot flesh surrounding mine was beyond my control, and despite my best efforts to take it more slowly, within moments I was pumping her hard for all I was worth, while she shook under me, gasping out, screaming at me for more.

It couldn't last and it didn't. I emptied my full load into her as I came to an incredible climax.

Condom? Never thought about one. She was the one leading us on, and she's never so much as mentioned using one.

I guess it was wonderful.

Loosing your virginity to a girl who knew what she was doing should be, and I wanted to hold her and cuddle her afterwards.

"Wow Tim," Fiona said to me at last after she'd pushed me off her. "That was pretty good ___ Better than I'd expected."

Then she leapt up off the bed, and scooted out of the room, calling back to me that she was off to the bathroom.

Obviously she'd enjoyed it, but there wasn't exactly a lot of warm afterglow there.

I lay there for a while regaining my senses. At last I was no longer a virgin, and I'd done it with Fiona. I felt great, a man at last, and it wasn't my first thought, but I felt that maybe I'd got one back over Tod.

I imagined the hours of unbridled sex that I would be enjoying for the rest of the summer, now that we'd done it. How I'd now be able to grin knowingly at my pals when the talk turned to sex.

Getting up I went to find Fiona who had been gone some minutes, leant over the banister, and heard her whispering into the telephone. I just caught the end of her conversation.

"Yes we've done it," I heard her say. "He'll think it's him _____Love you."

"Who you talking to?" I called out, making no sense of her conversation, hoping we might be able to try it again straight away."

Fiona looked up in surprise, her face flushed.

"Susan," she said at last, referring to one of her girl friends from school. Then she hesitated, thinking what to say. "I just had to tell her what a great lover you are Tim."

Didn't make much sense but who cared ____ it seemed I was a great lover. I always knew I would be a great lover of course, doesn't every lad, but it was fantastic to hear Fiona say it. I even persuaded her to come back to the bed where we tried it out a few times more. It just got better and better, and I knew that Tod would no longer be a problem between the two of us.

The next three weeks or so she was all over me, all modesty forgotten as we kissed and cuddled and made love whenever we could find somewhere private.

It was a fantastic time, and I felt myself falling deeply in love, Fiona's mistakes with Tod a thing of the past. Started to plan in my mind how I would be able to see her when we both went off to our own universities. I was sure she would want to continue to see me, unlikely to find another man who suited her so well.

What glorious sweet times they were.

Then suddenly one day, totally out of the blue, she dropped me.

I went to her house to pick her up, and she told me to bugger off. She had other things to do and we were finished.

I was broken hearted, and couldn't understand what had happened, holding back my tears like a real man should as I tried to work out what I'd said or done wrong.

I tried to ring her several times, but she wouldn't talk to me, her parents telling me they were sorry, but that they couldn't make her come to the phone.

One evening, not for the first time, I moped around outside her house hoping to catch a glimpse of her, maybe even to talk to her to find out what had gone wrong. At last she came out looking so hot in a tiny blue mini skirt, high heels and a tight fitting white top that even from where I was standing hardly hid the shape of her lovely trim body.

She didn't see me as I hid behind a bush, but I followed her, skulking along the road behind her, trying to pluck up the courage to call out to her. Hoping I could persuade her to carry on with our relationship.

Then the BMW pulled up alongside her, and her face lit up as she leant inside the open window and gave the driver a lingering kiss. Before I knew it she had jumped inside with him and he pulled away, leaving me standing there on my own yet again.

It was Tod's car of course.

She'd dropped me for Tod, and I thought that they had finished. I guess he had called her, and she'd gone running to him. I'd been feeling low before, but my spirit just crashed as I stood there, the rain starting to come down and drench me, though I hardly noticed it, the rain mingling and at least camouflaging the odd tear that I could no longer hold back.

In desperation I sought out Susan, her best friend to see if she could help, but what she told me flattened me even further, and destroyed my faith in women for some time to come. As bad as Fiona had proved to be, I just couldn't believe that she would have used me like that.

"Wasn't me she rang that night," Susan told me when I questioned her. "I remember it well as that was the day she'd told me she'd missed her period _____ She was really worried about it at the time."

I looked at Susan stunned, trying to piece together what she was telling me.

"You mean Fiona was pregnant Susan?" I demanded in a trance.

"Not necessarily," she answered casually, as if this situation was common to her. "But she was really worried she might be ____ Strange though, we all assumed it was that older guy that had been screwing her all summer. She never stopped bragging about how often they had sex and all the positions they had tried, and the rest of us girls got really fed up with her boasting about it ____ Had no idea that it might be you though Tim. Us girls all thought you'd been a bit of a wimp, but by the sound of it you really weren't."

Not what I wanted to hear exactly, but at least Susan looked at me a bit differently now she knew I'd been screwing Fiona as well. She now knew I wasn't a wimp, and soon enough most of the local girls would as well if I knew Susan. That might open further possibilities for the rest of the summer.

I thanked Susan, and stumbled off, my mind in a whirl, the truth of my passionate few weeks with Fiona now abundantly clear.

'Yes we've done it,' she'd said on the telephone that night. "He'll think it's him."

It wasn't Susan that she'd been talking to ___ it was Tod. She'd even told him she loved him, but I was so bowled over by loosing my virginity that it had passed right over my head.

She was telling him that we'd had sex, and that if she was pregnant, then I was to get the blame.

She'd been lovey-dovey with me for nearly three weeks just in case, and then dumped me like a stone when she'd had another period and discovered she wasn't pregnant after all.

Back in those days pregnancy kits didn't exist, and abortion was still illegal.

I felt such a fool. Humiliated by the pair of them yet again.

What bastards they were, the pair of them. I hated them, detested the pair of them.

But then I thought about it, reflected on what had gone on, and I fairly soon got over it. It's so much easier to get over these things when you're young.

There were plenty of other pretty girls around and I'd had a free fuck. I'd had several in fact, and if anything the joke was on Fiona.

But what a bastard that Tod was. That I could never forget. I couldn't do much about it, but I'd never forgive him, and never forget.

------------------------------------------

I had nothing to do with Fiona after that. I'd like to say I snubbed her, got my own back in some way, but she never gave me the opportunity, and she passed out of my life without ever speaking to me again. The last time I spoke to her at any length had been the last time I had screwed her. Seemed right somehow to me, though I doubt she even thought about it.

Oddly enough she really did get pregnant in her second year of university, and never was able to finish her studies or get her degree. She ended up married to some drop out she'd taken up with but that didn't last, and then she moved away and we all lost touch with her. No news, nothing, she just disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------

I went on to get my qualification in business studies, which was quite a new subject in those days and I found myself in great demand. My career spiraled in the early years, and I was lucky to get so much good experience in how companies operated.

Then in my late twenties, I found myself faced with a decision. Dad by then had reached retiring age, and at last his business had started to mushroom, not a little he would insist, due to my input and my new ideas that I suggested.

My decision.

Did I continue my career or take over the family business. There was no decision really, and I threw myself into building up the business, taking on new staff and buying in new high technology equipment. Within several years we were the biggest manufacturer of windows and doors in the area, and planning to go national.

It was during this time that I met Janice, who started as my assistant, and then became my wife. Janice was a couple of years younger than me, pretty and petite, with dark hair and a lovely slender body. Only small breasts, but they were perfect, pert and rounded with big nipples that seemed to go rock hard if I as much as looked at her.

After playing the field for a few years she was just what I was looking for. Someone I could love, someone I could trust, and look forward to spending my days with.

She even played tennis, which had continued to be the sport that I preferred, and we played regularly.

I'd joined a club near to where I lived at the time, and Janice and I often played for their first team, and we won most of our matches.

It had to happen eventually, and when we turned up for one match, who was there to play against us but good old Tod, my ex-partner, and ex tormentor. It wasn't as if we'd never seen one another since those days, as we were in the same industry, and in the same area. We still supplied stuff to his company of which he was now the boss, but the scale had changed somewhat since my Dad's days and we were no longer so dependent on them as we had been.

Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers