Just Imagine It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,390 Followers

"Don't be silly Tim," said Janice when I expressed my reservations. "Of course we're going. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

No choice really, and no real argument to make anyway, so a week later I found myself done up in my finery waiting for Janice to finish getting ready.

I knew she'd got a new dress to wear, but when she finally made her appearance I was stunned. It was another of her expensive boutique creations, that hinted at so much, but somehow just managed to keep everything covered up. Till she explained to me, I couldn't even see how it stayed up, and even then it looked as if it would slip off her at any moment.

"You're really going to wear that Janice?" I asked her, my cock going hard just sat there looking at her.

She just laughed back at me deliciously.

"Have you got anything on under that thing?" I continued.

"Not much lover," she called to me over her shoulder as she made for the door. I thought about telling her to behave herself, but in truth I couldn't wait to see the reaction of the other guys when they saw her. I wondered what 'not much' meant, but couldn't decide. It certainly didn't include a bra, as that much was very obvious as there was no back to the thing. Just a folds of filmy material covered one breast each, and then disappeared behind the back of her neck, where her hair fell down to her shoulders and hid it. Her whole back was bare, and as she walked away from me, it looked as if she was naked except for a tiny mini skirt that barely covered her pretty bottom and swished dangerously from side to side as she walked.

Janice did get the reaction I expected, and every man there eyed her up right from the start. She danced with a lot of them, and I couldn't make my mind up which type of dance turned me on the most. Slow ones when she was being held so tightly, other guy's hands on her bare back, there hardly being enough material available for them not to do so. Then there were the more lively ones, when her dress seemed to hang on by a thread, her long bare sun tanned legs displayed continually almost up to her tiny panties, and quick hints of her tight little breasts and hard nipples through the folds of her dress teasing every man there.

Bloody hell she was so hot and sexy that night, every man must have wanted her, but I enjoyed it, knowing that I would be the only one that would have her. Janice kept smiling back at me, just to reassure me that she hadn't forgotten me, mouthing me silent kisses when the man she was dancing with wouldn't notice ____ what a doll she was.

Greg, who worked for me, came up to introduce his wife who I had never met.

She was very pretty, though perhaps not my type, but I couldn't help liking her when she told me how beautiful Janice was. We chatted for some time before they eventually went off to the bar leaving me alone again to admire my wife dancing.

But I couldn't. She wasn't there, and I got that sinking feeling again. I told myself that I was being silly, and that she had gone off to the bar or the toilets, but as the minutes ticked by the lump started to grow in my stomach.

Not again, Oh Christ not again, the stupid cow.

I started to wander around, much as I had done before, my anger rising, even though I told myself that I was over reacting.

"Have you seen Janice?" I asked several people that we knew without success, until at last someone told me they'd seen her and another girl with a group of guys at the reception.

'Why the hell would she be there?' I asked myself, but of course there could have been many reasons. Nonetheless I found myself hurrying out to the lobby, where I immediately caught sight of Janice with five or six others over by the lifts. Making my way over to them, the sight of one of the men's arms round Janice's waist didn't cheer me up at all, especially when his hand was resting on her bare skin at the top of her hip.

Then I shuddered to a halt as I realized the man was Tod.

Bloody Tod Harding with his hands all over another of my women!

Movement seemed impossible as I watched Janice, another girl, Tod and three other guys that I vaguely knew get into the lift, then at last I plunged forward, desperate to get there before the lift doors closed.

I lost the race, my last view of them as the doors closed blocking my view was of Janice giggling like a schoolgirl at something one of the guys had said, and bloody Tod Harding's grin as he just glimpsed me just before the doors slid shut, his hand still on my wife's bare waist.

Damn him! Damn Janice! Damn them all!

I wasn't going to stand there like a fool, but then I did something foolish, rushing for the stairs without even knowing which floor they were going to.

I stopped, my head spinning, then rushed back to check on which floor the lift stopped.

Level 2

That's all I needed, before setting off again, taking two steps at a time, convinced that I could get there before they could get out and disappear into some room.

One flight, two flights, and I charged out through the fire doors and into the lobby, hurriedly careering round to the corridor where the lifts were situated.

I couldn't understand it!

I was baffled!

The only people there were an older couple walking back down the corridor towards me. Where were Tod and my wife? What had happened to them?

Oh bloody fool that I was, as it dawned on me what had happened. This couple had got out on this floor, and Tod's group had continued on up.

"Excuse me," I interrupted the couple in their conversation. "Were you in the lift with two women and three men?"

"You bet we were," the woman said. "Mac here couldn't keep his eyes off them, could you dear?"

"Not kidding," laughed the man, Mac. "The pretty little one hardly had anything on. She was flashing everything off in that sexy little dress she had on."

"I'm sure the gentleman doesn't need to know that Mac," the woman broke in, maybe seeing the angry look on my face for the first time.

"What floor did they go to?" I demanded more forcibly than I had any right to.

They looked at one another, seeming to take an age while inside I seethed.

"I think he pushed number seven, but I'm not sure." Offered the woman at last.

I thanked them and ran back towards the staircase, stopping only when I got up the first few steps, realizing the futility of my chase, knowing that even if I had the right floor that they would be long gone to ground by the time I got there.

Bloody Tod! Bloody women!

I felt like slumping down and weeping right there on the steps.

What to do?

I had no idea.

Just go home and forget her ___ let them all fuck her silly for all I cared.

But that wasn't the truth ____ I did care and I loved Janice dearly, and couldn't just leave her. She was acting stupidly but didn't know Tod like I did.

I tried to think sensibly wondering what I should do next, and then it occurred to me.

Stupid ____ why didn't I think of that straight away.

It was his party, and obviously he had a room for the night. That still wasn't necessarily as bad as it looked, but I felt myself sweating.

"Does Mr. Harding have a room here," I asked at the reception when I eventually got there, and they confirmed that he had, so I asked for the number.

The receptionist went to the racks behind him and took out a piece of paper, blue hotel paper.

"Sorry, but Mr. Harding has specifically requested that we do not give the number of his room out to anyone," he told me, an apologetic look on her face.

I argued for some time, but it was no use, and at last she suggested that she ring the room for me to see if Mr. 'bloody' Harding would care to give the information to me himself.

"Hi," said a male voice that I didn't recognize when the phone was answered after just a few rings.

"Is Janice Parry there?" I demanded, trying to keep my voice calm.

"Who?" Came the answer.

"Janice ____ Janice Parry," I repeated trying to keep the anger out of my voice. "The one with the skimpy white dress on."

"Oh that Janice _____ Maybe _____ who's asking?" came the brief reply.

"Her bloody husband that's all," I responded, beginning to loose my cool.

"Keep your hair on mate," the guy on the other end came back. "I'll see if she's here."

I waited impatiently for her to come to the phone, my heart thumping ten to the dozen, my chest tightening with the tension. How bloody long did it take to see if one person was in a hotel room?

"Hi Tim," came a voice that I didn't immediately recognize. "What's up?"

I asked her who it was talking, and she told me it was Gwen, which didn't exactly help my blood pressure. Gwen was a divorce who worked in the accounts section at Hardings, and had a bit of a reputation as being free with her favours. If she was the 'other girl' then what the hell was Janice doing up there with them?

"Ask Janice to come to the phone," was my reply, and I waited a few moments while she went to get her.

"She's tied up Tim," Gwen told me a few moments later. "She said if you're not coming up, she'll see you back down there as soon as she's finished."

"Tell her to get on this bloody phone straight away," I shouted down the mouthpiece, really beginning to lose my rag, only to be told to keep my hair on for the second time in as many minutes.

-----------------

"What's up lover," Janice greeted me, giggling at something or other that was going on in the room, then telling someone to 'Let go of her while she spoke to her husband'.

"What the hell are you doing up there with that bastard Tod and those other men?"

"Oh Christ Tim. What the hell have you got against him? You're always having a go about him."

"Just get your ass down here Janice," I shouted at her. "And I mean straight away."

"You can't tell me what to do Tim," Janice cried out.

"Can't I? ____ Can't I?" I screamed back. "If you're not back down here in the next few minutes, then you can find your own bloody way home."

"Then bugger off home and I'll get a taxi, you bastard," Janice screamed back at me, and slammed the phone down on me.

I stood there staring at the dead phone in my hand, and became suddenly aware of the group of people around the reception staring at me, no doubt astonished at what they had just heard. I was too upset to be embarrassed, so just slammed the phone down and stormed out of the hotel.

Once in the car park it wasn't easy to calm down much. My bloody loving wife was up in a hotel room with that Bastard Tod and some of his cronies and she preferred them to me.

Damn her! Damn him! Damn every bloody thing!

I half stumbled over to my car, got in and fumbled for my keys.

What the hell was I doing?

Was I really going to leave her there?

Was I going to leave her in a hotel room with a bunch of horny guys?

Then I thought of that dress she had on, how vulnerable she looked, and quite how much bare flesh she was showing. Quite how easily one of them could slip his hand inside and cup one of her bare breasts.

How easily it would be to slide it off her and leave her almost naked, her bare flesh available to be felt and groped.

My heart was still thumping, and I was clenching my fists in anger.

That damn flimsy dress that I had thought so wonderful just a short time ago, and that revealed so much that I could no longer control my anger.

I banged my fist against the dashboard, and knew I had to go back in there.

"Please tell me the number of Mr. Hardings room," I almost begged the young girl on the reception, but still they refused to tell me, explaining that it was more than her job was worth.

"Damn it," I insisted. "I need to get my wife out of there."

It didn't work of course, but again they put me through to Tod's room on the telephone.

"I don't think she wants to talk to you," was all I got from Gwen when I got through. "You really upset her just now. You made her cry."

Made her cry had I? I'd be making her cry her bloody eyes out when I next saw her.

Twenty minutes later and I was letting myself in the front door to our house, having gone home on my own. As I pushed it open I heard the phone ringing, rushed over to it, but at the last minute stopped myself from grabbing it. I let it ring and ring, and at last it stopped.

I stood there staring at it unsure what to do, my heart thumping wildly.

Then it rang again, and I slowly picked it up and put it to my ear.

"Where the hell are you Tim?" asked my wife angrily.

"Where the hell do you think I am?" I answered; it being pretty obvious since she'd rang our home.

"And how am I supposed to get home," she demanded still angry.

"That's your problem," I told her, and cut the line.

Going into our lounge, I turned the light on and sat down, feeling like weeping again.

What the hell had happened?

What had gone wrong?

I watched the hands on the clock go slowly round, though I lost all track of time. It was probably not much more than half an hour later, though it seemed much more, when I heard a car pull up outside our house.

Resisting the temptation to go and peek out to see whose car it was, I sat there waiting for Janice to make an appearance. She seemed to take a long time, but eventually I heard the front door being opened, and then the door to our lounge.

"I suppose you're pleased with yourself are you?" Janice demanded angrily.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" I shouted back at her. "Come home now you've finished fucking your friends have you?"

"How dare you," she came back. "I wish I had if you're going to talk to me like that."

We screamed at one another for some time, Janice refusing to accept that I had any reason to complain about her behavior, and me not listening to what she had to say.

Eventually we calmed down, both sat there staring at one another, neither of us really wishing to start shouting again.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," Janice admitted at last. "But you had no need to worry. I wasn't doing anything I'd be ashamed of."

The thought flashed through my mind that I wasn't sure quite what would make Janice ashamed, but I accepted the peace offering and apologized for shouting at her.

"But what were you thinking of going off like that with all those guys," I asked more calmly than I really felt. "I was going out of my mind trying to find you."

"We just went up to his suite for a drink, that's all," she replied.

"Without telling me Janice. You couldn't even be bothered to tell me where you were going.

"It wasn't like that Tim," Janice replied; at last a touch of uncertainty in her voice. "We went to the bar, but it was crowded, and then Tod invited a group of us up to his room. I looked for you but couldn't find you. You weren't where I'd left you and I couldn't find you."

"I was probably looking for you by then Janice. You couldn't have looked for me for long."

"But Tod said it would be OK Tim. He left a note behind the reception so you would know what room we were in."

"Ah," I replied, as it dawned on me what that bugger Tod had done. "Would that be the note on a piece of blue hotel notepaper by any chance?"

"Yes _____ yes," claimed my wife, tears appearing in her eyes. "I saw him write it before we went up. Why didn't you just follow us up to the room?

I told her calmly what the note had actually said, and that it instructed that nobody should be given his room number, especially me I supposed.

Janice stared at me, not knowing whether to believe me or not, but as the truth dawned on her she began to cry.

"Oh Tim, I'm so sorry. I honestly thought he'd left it for you. What a bastard that Tod is. Now I can see why you've never liked him."

She looked up at me and her face crumpled.

"Oh God what have I done?"

What did she mean by that comment? I had no idea and I felt my world hanging on a precipice, not knowing whether it was about to tumble into the abyss.

"Well what have you done Janice?" I demanded. "Just what have you done?"

There followed a long silence while Janice recovered her wits, and bought her weeping more under control.

"If I tell you Tim, will you promise to forgive me?" she asked in a whisper.

"Forgive you Janice ____ forgive you. How can I tell you that before I know what you've been up to? If you're asking me to forgive you for fucking four other men then......"

"I haven't Tim. I didn't do that," Janice butted in before I could finish. "I let them _____ Well I let them go further than I should have done, but I didn't let them have sex with me honestly Tim."

I was shaking with rage, but breathed in deeply for a few moments, then told her to tell me exactly what had happened.

"When we got up to his room, we all got a drink, and then danced a little." She explained. "Before I knew it Tod had Gwen's dress off, and she was dancing around in just her bra and panties. It looked so sexy, and I thought you'd really enjoy that when you got up there, watching Gwen dancing around like that.

Two of them, Peter and Mike were trying to persuade me to take my dress off, but I wouldn't. I made that very clear, and told them you'd be furious if you found me undressed when you got there. They kept on trying, saying that maybe you wouldn't show, and I teased them by saying that once you got there, then you'd probably let me take it off. They must have known you weren't going to show though, as they suggested that maybe you'd found some other woman to keep you busy. I still wouldn't budge, though in that dress it was just so difficult to keep their hands off me. We were laughing and giggling, and with the two of them around me it was impossible to keep their hands from getting inside the top of my dress. I kept pushing their hands away but they kept being playful with me, one of them sliding their hand inside the top of my dress while the other held my hands."

"Why didn't you scream or something Janice?" I demanded. "Why did you play along with them?"

"Well that's it Tim," she explained. "I was playing along with them. You know I enjoy flirting and teasing, and that's what I was doing. So they got a feel of my bare tits a bit. I'd been flashing them off to everyone all evening in this dress, so a quick feel didn't seem so much more serious.

I'm sorry Tim, but I was enjoying it, and I really thought you'd be coming up at any moment so I could back out of it.

Then you shouted at me on the phone and I couldn't understand why. You threatened to go home and leave me instead of coming up to get me, and it upset me and made me cry."

We looked at one another, and I could see the pain in her eyes. She'd gone too far and knew it, but regretted it. That didn't mean I would forgive her, not that easily, but at least my temper was cooling a little.

"I couldn't come and get you Janice," I reminded her. "I was desperate to, but I didn't know which room you were in, and they wouldn't tell me. I was going crazy with worry."

"I would have told you if you'd asked." Janice mumbled.

Another long drawn out silence followed while we both thought out our positions.

"Did anything else happen Janice," I asked at last, and she nodded, not raising her eyes from the floor in front of her where they had been focused for some time.

"After the phone call I was really upset ____ upset and confused. I was crying and Peter, or maybe it was Mike, cuddled me and stroked my hair, telling me not to be upset and that everything would be OK.

The next thing I knew I felt my dress slipping off. He must have undone it without me realizing, and though I pushed him away he held my arms, and I couldn't stop it falling down and showing my breasts off. I struggled but the two of them held on to my arms, and before I knew it my dress had fallen right down round my ankles.

By then I was getting really upset, and then when I looked over at Gwen, she was completely naked with Tod and the other guy all over her. I began to panic ____ it had all got out of hand, and I didn't know what to do. I started to plead with them to let me go, but they just held me there, one holding on to each hand while I stood there squirming with just my heels and tiny thong panties on.

Britease
Britease
2,390 Followers