Just Imagine It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,388 Followers

I was jealous. Jealous as hell, and dying to strip off some of my clothes and join in the fun."

Janice took a break and asked if I could understand how she was feeling. Just listening to her story was making me feel quite sexy so I could surely understand. I neglected to remind her that if I had been there with her, then it would perhaps have been different.

"Eventually it just seemed so pathetic to be such a frump, and I slipped out of my tennis dress. One thing led to another, and I ended up taking off my bra as well. My breasts are much smaller than Gwens', and didn't flop about so much. Both the men commented on how firm and pert they were and how good I looked, and it was so difficult not to be affected by all the flattering remarks they were making. They just kept telling me how gorgeous I looked."

"So you stripped off completely did you Janice?" I asked.

"No. No not that day I didn't," she replied, looking at me intently, maybe hoping I'd appreciate her control. " We played a few more games and then Gwen and I got dressed and left. Tod and his pal were absolute gentlemen, and never tried anything on, even though I knew the pair of them had screwed Gwen already on at least one previous occasion."

"But not you Janice?" I half questioned, half stated.

She shook her head confirming that they hadn't and still hadn't, despite what had gone on since.

"The next week we both ended up there again and just seemed to carry on from where we'd left off. We only played a little tennis as it was too hot, and ended up at his pool. Gwen was already naked, but I still kept my panties on, but that was all.

The two of them kept fussing round Gwen, and I started to feel a little bit left out of it. They were playing around with her in the pool, picking her up and throwing her back into the water and things, and I just sat there watching them. I felt jealous ___ felt like a party pooper for being so proper. Gwen was getting all the attention, and I was left there on my own."

At this point Janice reached over and took my hand, squeezing it tightly, making it more than obvious that the next bit was going to be difficult for me. I responded, the fear in my insides still conflicting with what was happening with my erection.

She carried on.

"I suddenly just felt deliciously wicked Tim. I'm sorry but you know what I'm like when I get in that mood. I slipped my panties down over my bottom, and lay a while like that with my panties half way down my thighs. It felt incredible lying there, my pussy bare like that, and so I slipped them right off completely. I lay there quite naked, the hot sun warming me all over, knowing that none of the others knew I had stripped off while they weren't looking. I told myself I'd pull them back on as soon as they came out of the pool, but in the end I didn't even wait for them to come out. I couldn't. I was desperate to go and expose myself to them. I wanted them to see what I had done. I wanted them to all see my naked body. I couldn't help myself and it was the sort of thing I'd dreamed of doing for years. Fantasized about it time after time, and there I was doing it, showing myself _____ Showing off my naked body ______ Sorry Tim."

Janice grinned at me, and though she had been hesitant to talk about it, it was obvious she was enjoying reliving the experience, especially since I hadn't reacted too badly.

"I stood at the side of the pool and let them look at me, and the two guys went mad. I think I came close to having an orgasm while I stood there, the feeling was so intense.

Tod invited me into the pool and of course I joined them, before long playing around with them like Gwen had been. I'm really sorry Tim, but both of them had their hands all over me. Not inside me or anything though they would have done if I'd let them, but .... Well ..... Well not between my legs, but ..... Well you know what it's like when you play around in the pool."

Janice stopped to check again quite how I was taking her confession, but it was obvious by the look on her face she was excited as well as apprehensive.

"You're not too upset are you Tim," she asked at last. "I know I shouldn't have gone that far, but it's difficult to describe how exciting and exhilarating it all was. Like being a young girl again."

I didn't know what to say to her, I really didn't. Her confession had got me quite excited as well. The thought of my wife cavorting naked with other men and being felt all over by them excited me and disgusted me at the same time. It made me feel sick to think about it, but I was desperate to find out what else happened.

"I can't say as I'm terribly pleased with what you've done Janice," I told her sternly. "But you'd better tell me the rest."

Janice finished her story. They'd messed about in the pool and that's as far as it went that day. The following week, the day that I'd caught them there, her and Gwen had gone back and stripped off again. Out of the blue two other friends of Tod had turned up and she was so embarrassed at being caught naked, that she'd leapt in the pool to hide from them.

"How come you happened to turn up like that Tim?" She demanded. "You were the last person I expected to see, though it was a relief after the other two turned up as I wasn't sure where it was all leading to."

"Tod invited me," I told her quite simply.

"WHAT! ________ why would he have done that?" She cried out.

"To see you being fucked by Tod and his pals no doubt," I replied, leaving her in no doubt about what I thought of her behavior.

Janice put her head in her hands in despair, maybe the reality of quite what she had done and the effect it could have on our marriage only just sinking in completely.

"I'm sorry Tim," she whispered. "I didn't, but I'm really sorry. I promise it won't happen again."

I looked at her. She was beautiful and I still loved her.

But did I trust her anymore?

Had she really cheated on me by what she'd done?

Would she do something like that again?

I didn't know the answer to any of those questions and I had doubts whether our relationship could ever be quite the same again.

And who was at the bottom of it again? _______ that bastard Tod was, that's who.

-----------------------------------------

It wasn't easy, but over the next week Janice and I started to get our act together again. She realized how hurt I'd been by what she had done, and even more so by the involvement of Tod, and made every effort to quieten my fears.

The sex was pretty good as well as it happened, but it turned out that it wasn't the end of the matter.

I was sat in my office one evening waiting for a contact to ring me back. The rest of the staff had gone home, and I was close to drumming my fingers on the desk as I got more and more bored with waiting.

Where the hell was Mike, the guy who was supposed to be calling me with the information I needed?

What did I have in my 'in tray' that would keep me busy for a few minutes or so?

It was then that I picked up the two DVD's that had arrived in the post nearly a week previously and sat there ever since. Unsolicited publicity for some unwanted product I'd guessed. I got them all the time and I didn't know why I hadn't thrown it straight into the bin.

Idly I popped the first one into the slot on my computor, and clicked on the icon when it popped up, and it took me a few moments to realize what it was that came up on the screen.

Looked like a garden, a garden with a pool. The quality wasn't really too great and seemed to be taken from somewhere up high.

Why the hell had someone sent me this rubbish?

It dawned on me that the film was actually from a security camera at the very instant that a naked woman skipped happily into the frame.

A very pretty woman indeed, with big tits that swung around as she jumped around.

It was Gwen!

My heart sank as I realized what I was about to see. The pool was of course Tod's, and Gwen was soon followed by Tod and his friend Jim.

My heart rate soared as I waited for what I knew was to come next, and sure enough there she was, my wife Janice wandering in behind them clad in just her tiny pair of panties, her lovely tight breasts out on show.

The quality of the picture was so poor that I would hardly have recognized her or the surroundings if I hadn't known about it already.

I tried to imagine how outraged I would have been if I hadn't known about it beforehand.

I sat and watched for forty minutes or so as Janice and the others played out the exact story that Janice had related to me.

I watched as Gwen jumped into the pool with the two guys and played around with them while Janice lay sunbathing on a lounger nearby. I then watched as she slid off her bottoms, just as she had described, totally unaware that all her actions were being filmed from above.

The phone rang and it was Mike who quickly gave me the information I needed, though somehow it just seemed a little less important.

I had found nothing on the DVD that differed from what Janice had told me, though watching the two guys, and especially Tod messing around with my naked wife was far worse than simply being told about it. By the time they got dressed and got ready to leave I was fuming.

Then it happened. I sat there and watched it as Janice went up to Tod and kissed him goodbye. It wasn't a passionate kiss and by then she had her tennis dress back on, but somehow her kissing him was the worst act to watch.

She hadn't mentioned that. Maybe that is what hurt so much. It was an act of betrayal.

Thoughts of packing up and going home were dismissed and I ejected the first disc and slotted the second one in. As expected it was a recording of her second visit, the one that Tod had tricked me into witnessing.

There were more things she hadn't told me about. She perhaps hadn't lied to me too much, but hadn't told me everything.

She hadn't described how they had all arrived at the pool, Tod's arm around Gwen and Jim and Janice hand in hand.

The two men then sat down in their chairs, beers in their hands, watching while the two girls stripped off naked as if it was the most natural thing to do. They then posed and displayed themselves for the two men, obviously enjoying themselves, giggling and jumping out of reach whenever they tried to grab them.

They all ended up in the pool, and it was then that Tod quite deliberately looked straight up at the camera and smiled. He knew exactly where it was, and even then knew exactly what he intended to do with the film.

The bastard!

Why did he hate me so?

It couldn't surely still be just because I'd beaten him at tennis.

My temper rose as I watched the four of them messing around, chasing one another and touching the two girls all over, all modesty gone.

It got worse.

Tod ended up in the shallow end with Janice in his arms, while she pressed herself up against him, her naked breasts squashed up against his bare chest, while they kissed one another full on the lips.

I gripped my fists tightly together urging her silently to break away from him, but when she eventually did, it was only because two other guys arrived and disturbed them.

Janice had told me she had jumped into the pool when they appeared but it was quite the opposite. She followed Tod out of the pool and stood there chatting to the other two men totally unabashed at being in the nude, and indeed girlishly relishing the attention that they were so obviously lavishing upon her.

They then started to tease her, reaching to fondle her, while she pushed their hands away, giggling, but mading no move to escape from them. Tod grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her, forcing her chest out, her lovely little breasts sticking out in front of her, while the two other guys reached out and fondled her breasts, stroking them and squeezing them, running their hands all over her.

I rose out of my chair as I saw that Janice was crying, shaking her head and trying to break away from their unwanted attentions.

It was only when one of them ran his hand up the inside of her thigh that the truth dawned on me. She wasn't crying at all, and she certainly wasn't really trying to break away. She was laughing and grinning, lapping up the attention and caresses that they were all giving her. Adoring the feel of three pairs of strange hands upon her naked body.

The cow! The bitch!

She hadn't told me about this. She'd lied to me the dirty slut, and was delirious at the pleasure of three guys pawing at her body.

What the hell had happened to the sweet young girl I had married. Where was the lovely young wife that I had spent the last few happy years with?

The awful scene played out before my eyes, Janice acting so coquettishly while the three of them took full advantage of her nudity.

Then they suddenly stopped ____ just like that. There was no sound, but obviously something had happened. Tod slipped his shirt back on and disappeared out of the scene, while the two guys stood back still eyeing up Janice.

Her hand flew to her mouth in obvious shock, and then Janice looked quickly around her before fleeing to the pool and leaping in.

I knew what was coming. I'd guessed.

Tod entered back into the frame closely followed by another man.

It was me. I'd arrived, and for the next few minutes I watched in disbelief at the events that I had taken part in.

The only good part was when Gwen slapped Tod, the look of total surprise on his face almost, but not quite, bringing a smile to my face.

I sat there with my head in my hands trying to hold back the tears. Janice had lied to me and though as far as I could see she hadn't fucked anyone else, I felt the last traces of trust between us leaking away.

It was the beginning.

The beginning of the end of our marriage.

I eventually went home and within minutes Janice picked up that all was not well.

"What's up Tim," she asked me at last. "Something's wrong. I can see it in your eyes."

"I watched a video this afternoon," I told her. "One that you featured in Janice."

Her hand flew to her mouth, and the colour drained from her face.

"Oh the bastard," she cried in anguish. "He promised he wouldn't send it to you ___ He promised me."

"When did he promise you Janice," I demanded. "When did you see him so that he could make that promise."

If possible she went whiter still. She'd made a mistake in admitting that she'd met him again since the afternoon at the pool.

"Nothing happened I promise Tim," she claimed in obvious distress. "He asked me to meet him to sort things out, and then told me about the surveillance camera and the disc."

She dropped her head, her shame very apparent.

"Well my loving wife," I asked quietly, urging her for an explanation.

"It was a couple of days ago Tim. I met him in the pub, and we could hardly do anything there. Tod told me about the camera, and suggested that he'd send it to you unless I was ........ Well, unless I was a bit more available to him. He didn't actually blackmail me, but it was obvious what he was hinting at."

"And did you agree?" I asked more forcibly.

She started crying, tears flowing down her cheeks as she looked up at me, the most miserable face I have ever seen.

"Oh God Tim, what have I done? What have I done to us? How could I have been so bloody stupid?"

There was a long drawn out silence as we both thought about what had happened, and how our lives had changed, broken only every now and then by her sobs.

"You fucked him then?" I asked at length.

She nodded, unable to speak being so upset.

"When?" I asked calmly.

"After we left the pub," she mumbled, her words difficult to follow. "A couple of days ago, back at his house ______ It wasn't even very good Tim," she continued. "It doesn't help, but he wasn't even very good ____ But he promised me he wouldn't send it to you. He promised me."

"Janice," I replied. "He sent it to me a week ago, but I just hadn't watched it till today. When you were fucking him, he was laughing at you. Laughing at the pair of us, because he'd already sent it."

The very last of the colour drained out of Janice's face, and she broke down completely, huge sobs wracking her body as she realized what a mess she had made of her life. Quite how much Tod had taken her in and made a fool out of her. Made a fool out of both of us.

Against my better judgment I went over to her and took her in my arms. She clung to me in desperation while she cried and cried and cried.

We both knew we were finished, her as much as me, but I still loved her, and I couldn't help but cuddle her closely. We were finished, but at that moment I needed her every bit as much as she needed me.

---------------------------------------

Our marriage teetered on for a few weeks, but was doomed really. I could no longer accept Janice's wild ways, and felt destroyed by her deception. I could maybe have forgiven her infidelity, I don't really know. But not with Tod. Not with that bugger, even though he had tricked her.

We split up, and eventually divorced. Janice was very reasonable with her demands, and I was happy to leave her comfortably looked after. She was still a very beautiful, intelligent woman and I knew she would soon find another man.. When I thought about her I sometimes hated her, but most of all I could never forget the love I'd had for her. The love that has certainly eased over the years, but has never really completely disappeared.

I hated Tod with a vengeance, as he had again despoiled my life. We even had a brawl one night when he pushed his luck too far, teasing me in front of a group of friends that I couldn't keep a woman satisfied. But neither of us were really physical types, and the trading of punches soon degraded into an embarrassing wrestle on the floor. The group split us up, and we went our own ways, though I suspect his wife Sheila gave him worse than I did following that particular incident.

I thought about putting a contract out on him to get him beaten up, and in the building industry had enough contacts that I could have done so. But it wasn't me. I couldn't do something like that, even though I wanted to.

I decided yet again to bide my time. Something would come along. My opportunity would arrive. I believed in fate.

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile the large building contract continued, and we approached the magic figure of five hundred houses completed. My company was doing well out of it, and so was that bastard Tod.

"Don't mess us about Tim," he taunted to me at the end of one meeting. "So I fucked your girl-friend and your wife. What does that matter when there's money at stake."

I didn't reply. I just waited for my opportunity.

It was then that Greg my number two came up with the break. He had been with us for several years and was a few years younger than me. He was as bright as a button, with qualifications that I couldn't have imagined, and an analytical brain that sometimes left me in the lurch.

So much of our success was down to him, that it was difficult to measure. We were a great team, but I had one problem with him, and that was how was I going to keep him with us. It wasn't just money, it was ambition. Greg was ambitious, and short of retiring myself twenty years before I was ready, I couldn't see how I could continue to satisfy his ambition.

It was Greg that discovered the solution, though it wasn't immediately obvious.

"Hi Tim," he greeted me one morning, with a long face. "Problem I'm afraid that we need to look at."

If Greg had a problem then it was serious, as normally he solved his own problems, only filling me in afterwards if he thought I had to know.

"That Scandinavian design for those staircases was great, but it seems it was worked out to Swedish standards, and doesn't comply with UK building control regulations."

Britease
Britease
2,388 Followers