Just Imagine It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,387 Followers

They just held me and looked at me, staring at me, laughing, and enjoying my embarrassment. Reaching out and pretending to try to grab my panties and pull them down as well."

Janice looked up at me at last.

"Why didn't you ring again Tim? Why didn't you come and save me?"

"I did ring Janice," I told her. "I rang again, but Gwen told me you didn't want to speak to me."

Janice put her head in her hands and burst out crying. She told me she was sorry again and again, and at last I couldn't hold out, and went over and held her, cuddled her, trying to make it better.

Eventually she was ready to finish her story.

"I was begging them to let me go, but they just kept teasing me. I was frightened to get too upset in case they got angry and the whole thing escalated. Then at last it was Tod that came over and told them to let me go. I was so relieved that I just fell into his arms. He'd saved me instead of you saving me, and at the time I had no idea that it was him who'd set it all up.

I just collapsed into his arms, and he started to kiss me. I wasn't thinking straight and I kissed him back, didn't pull away even when he held my breast. I'm sorry Tim, so sorry, but it felt so good ____ so warm and so safe after I had been so frightened.

It was only when Tod started to slide his hand inside my panties that I came back to my senses. I tried to push him off, but by then he had my panties half way down my thighs. In the end I screamed Tim. I screamed out loud. I shouted that they had to stop or it would be rape."

Janice cried again for a while before finishing her story. There wasn't much left to tell. Gwen had shouted at them as well, and they'd let her put her dress back on, and she'd rang me at the house. That had been awful for her, and eventually Tod had agreed to run her home. She even admitted that she'd let him kiss her goodnight in the car outside our house.

I guess she had at least been honest with me, and it was easy to understand how things could get out of hand. Forgiving her wasn't so easy, and Tod would pay. I didn't know how, but I somehow knew that this wasn't entirely her fault. She had been silly and careless, but he had deliberately targeted Janice to get at me.

Thank Christ she hadn't let them screw her. That really would have been the end.

---------------------------------------

We got over it, sort of, but somehow it was never the same again. We took a holiday shortly afterwards, back to le Manoir de Longeveau, and though we had a great time the spark had somehow disappeared. Perhaps not disappeared, but it had certainly lost it's sparkle. I no longer got that gut wrenching pleasure out of watching Janice teasing other guys, and it showed. She knew it and knew the reason why. She'd gone too far, stretched the horizons beyond what was acceptable to me, and our relationship became strained.

In fairness it wasn't her that had changed, it was me.

I'd seen where our playing around would eventually lead to, and I discovered that I didn't want to go down that road.

The relationship between Tod and I went downhill again and we seldom had a civil word for one another. He never actually mentioned what had happened between them, and I never told him how much I knew. If I disliked him before, then I hated him then, but short of fighting him, which would have been pathetic in this day and age, then there didn't seem to be a lot I could do.

It was frustrating, but I knew my time would come. I'd be patient and wait till some opportunity presented itself. I'm a believer in fate, but you just have to keep your eyes open for when it presents itself to you.

Initially at least, it didn't quite work out that way.

It was some six months later, and my relationship with Janice had stagnated. I was busy and perhaps didn't devote the time to our relationship that it deserved, though on the other hand she didn't seem to make much effort either.

It was I guess, a recipe for disaster.

Janice still worked part time for our company, but still played tennis several times a week during the afternoons with a group of her girl friends.

One Thursday I stopped off at the club to let her know that I wouldn't be home till late, as we had to work on the next phase of our big contract.

"No Tim," her friend Jill told me when I asked where she was. "She still plays with us on Tuesdays, but hasn't been around for Thursdays for a several weeks."

I laughed and made my excuses, agreeing that of course I'd got it wrong.

She doesn't play on a Thursday?

I was sure she did. Every Tuesday and Thursday, like she had done so for months.

Perhaps I'd got it wrong. Perhaps it was bridge she played on Thursdays. I was confused. I didn't know what to think, and if I hadn't been so tied up with running my business, then I may have thought more about it.

I regret to say that by that evening I'd forgotten all about it, never even mentioning it to her to check out what she'd been doing.

Coincidences do happen, and by chance I finished the work on our proposal during the morning of the following Thursday. I rang Tod, and on one of those rare occasions when I was forced to speak with him asked if he wanted me to drop it over to his office.

"Yes Tod, do that," Tod answered, then hesitated, obviously thinking about something before suggesting that I dropped it off to his house where he'd be all afternoon.

"See you later this afternoon then Tod," I answered, trying to keep my tone as civil as possible. It was a big contract, and a lot of money was at stake. My secretary put the proposal into a big brown envelope, and I later found myself on the way over to his big house on the edge of town.

When I got there he greeted me at the door as I pulled into his drive. It was almost as if he'd been waiting for me, though there was nothing strange in that.

'Come round to the back Tim," Tod invited me as if we were the best of friends. "Got a couple of mates around. Come and have a beer."

I should have refused. I wanted to refuse, but it was sweltering hot and I really needed a drink. That was how I found myself following him out to his pool area behind his big house, where I spotted his friend Mike, who I didn't really want to see, and another couple of guys that I recognized from previous meetings.

They all looked surprised to see me. Very surprised indeed, and Mike even looked at Tod as if to ask what the hell he was up to.

Well, what was he up to? Nothing as far as I could see.

It was only then that I spotted the sun lounger and the obvious form of a woman lying spread out on it just out of my view.

She quite clearly didn't have much on, and my insides turned to stone. Memories of Janice not being where she should have been last Thursday flooded my brain.

Not at tennis last Thursday, and no doubt not there this one either from what her friends had told me.

I was adding two and two together and getting more than four.

'Janice,' I mouthed silently, as I stepped forward to check that it was her.

'Oh bloody hell no!' my mind exploded as I saw first of all a bare breast, then with a shock realized that she was lying there completely naked.

"What the hell's going on?" I managed to spit out, my insides churning with anguish, as my brain tried to cope with the reality of catching my wife sunbathing in the nude with four strange men.

"Oh! Tim," she called in surprise as I stood in front of her to confront her, closing her legs together as I stared at her. "What on earth are you doing here?"

It was Gwen.

Didn't even look much like Janice, and I'd jumped to a stupid conclusion.

She still looked shocked to see me, so I apologized. Whatever Gwen wanted to do was fine by me, and I had no real objection to standing there looking at her naked body.

"Sorry Gwen," I spluttered in embarrassment. "I thought it was ......... Well for one moment ...... It sounds silly now, but I thought ...."

"He thought it was Janice, didn't you Tim?" broke in Tod laughing loudly at my expense, hardly helping me out of my predicament. I looked at Gwen, only then noticing the look of apprehension on her face.

As I watched her, she tore her gaze away from me and shot a look over at Tod. She silently mouthed some words at him, and though I couldn't be sure, it sounded like "You Bastard."

I was even more puzzled, and I looked from Gwen to the other guys who evaded my gaze, then back at Tod.

"Actually Tim," Tod snarled at me, a big grin on his face. "Janice is over there in the pool.

Shit ____ so she was. I could just make her head out as she tried to hide down below the pool coping stones. I couldn't really see her, but I knew it had to be her ____ Oh Shit.

"Come on Janice," called Tod out confidently, breaking the long silence that had ensued. "Tim's here. Come out and have a drink with us."

Another silence followed, the other guys smirking and chuckling, while Tod continued to grin like a Cheshire cat.

Janice said absolutely nothing, her big eyes simply staring at me across the terrace as she thought what to do.

"Pass me a towel," she called out at last.

"Why do you need a towel Janice?" answered Tod. "It's only your husband, surely you're not shy of him."

"Pass me a bloody towel Tod you bastard," cried out Janice in a state of despair, and at last he picked one up from the second recliner and walked over to the steps of the pool.

"Bring it down here please Tod," instructed Janice, still cowering in the deep end.

"No Janice," he called back, the grin on his face growing with every second. "You come here and get it."

One of the other men let out a laugh, but my look of hate at him shut him up.

"Give her the towel Tod," called Gwen trying to help her friend. "She's done nothing to deserve you acting like this."

Mind your own business Gwen," Tod called back, not even looking at her, his gaze going back and forward between my wife and I.

Slowly, very slowly Janice began making her way along the edge of the pool towards the towel being held out by Tod. As the water got shallower, more and more of her showed, till at last she held her hands in front of herself to cover up her naked breasts.

She couldn't look at me, not so much as a glance in my direction, as she reached the shallow end and advanced towards the steps to take the towel, the coping still spoiling my view of her down below her waist.

When she reached out to take the towel, Tod leant forward as if to hand it to her, then suddenly grabbed her wrist. Before she could prevent it, he pulled Janice up the steps and right out of the pool.

As I expected she was naked, not a stitch on. She tried to break away from him but he held on to her wrist firmly.

One of the guys cheered, and another of them called out some obscenity, but I ignored then, stuck immobile as I watched bloody Tod holding my naked wife by the wrist as she struggled to break away.

"Please Tod, please," she begged him. " Don't do this to me. Don't do this to Tim. He's done nothing to hurt you. Just give me the towel and let me go"

"Here you are then." Tod called out, maybe seeing that I was about to make a move to intervene. 'Here's your towel."

He held it above his head as he let her go, and I gripped my fists in anger as I watched Janice jumping up against him trying to reach it, her nakedness all too apparent as he tormented her, keeping it just out of her reach.

It was only when he grabbed her breast and squeezed it that Janice realized quite what she was doing, pushing him away and swearing at him like I've never heard her talk before.

All he did was laugh, and this time his crony's all joined in.

"Janice, for Christ's sake!" shouted Gwen loudly at last, bringing Janice to her senses. She looked round at me, tears streaming down her face. She made a move towards me, trying to cover her nakedness with her hands before giving up, realizing the futility of such action.

"This isn't what it looks like Tim," she claimed pathetically. "I've only been sunbathing here for an hour or so, nothing else."

I stood there looking at her in silence, watching distractedly as a bead of water from the pool slid slowly down the curve of her breast till it reached her hard nipple before dripping from the very tip of it. On another occasion it would have been just so beautiful.

Even as I stood there Tod came up behind her and put his arm round her, his hand coming to rest on the bare skin of her tummy. Janice brushed his hand off, but said nothing to him, and he simply dropped his hand to stroke her exposed hip and thigh.

"Please Tod," Janice said to him. "Don't be such a prat. This is simply not the time or place. Just leave me alone."

Tod shrugged his shoulders, smiled at me as if I should sympathize with him over his brush off. As if it would be quite normal for him to fondle my wife in front of me when she was naked.

Perhaps it was normal. What the hell did I know? What did I know about anything anymore?

"It's really not as bad as it looks Tim," Janice told me, staring me straight in the eye, the tears already drying on her cheeks. "I haven't done anything. At least nothing that I'm ashamed of. I'll explain everything to you later on tonight."

Oh God! Where had I heard all this before? I walked in and found her naked with four strange guys, and she's telling me she'd done nothing to be ashamed of. She thinks I'm going off and leave her in the nude with them. Go back to work for the rest of the afternoon and forget about it, then sit patiently at home till she comes back and deigns to explain herself.

No Chance! None at all!

"If you're not dressed and in my car within five minutes, them you'll have no home to come home to Janice," I informed her brusquely.

She looked shocked, and a frightened look flashed across her eyes. She started to say something, but thought better of it.

"Stay if you want to Janice," butted in Tod as if dismissing my presence. "I'll run you home later ______ much later if you want." As he finished he slapped her playfully on her bare bottom, making her jump forward a step, while her breasts shook with the unexpected movement.

"I really ought to go Tod," Janice said, actually apologizing to the smug bastard. "Sorry but I've really got to go with Tim."

Tod took her by the arm as if to restrain her, and I could hold back no further, balling up my fist as I approached him, only too aware that his three pals had put down their drinks and were making their way over towards us.

SMACK!

The sound echoed round the terrace of the pool, and everyone froze in their tracks.

Tod recoiled from the blow, clutching his cheek in surprise.

Gwen stood there in front of him, all five foot two of her and as naked as a jaybird, threatening to smack him around the face again.

"Don't be such a bastard Tod," she screamed at him. "What has Tim ever done to you?"

Tod simply stood there too astonished to say anything, still rubbing his cheek where it stung from Gwen's smack.

"And you Janice," Gwen rounded on Janice. "Get your clothes on and go home with your husband you bloody fool."

Janice hesitated for just a moment, then rushed over to the house. I hoped she'd gone to find her clothes.

Gwen turned round to me and pushed me backwards away from the confrontation with Tod and the others.

"They're not worth it Tim," she told me. "Leave it. You have to make up your mind if Janice is worth it, but I can guarantee that none of them have screwed her. Looked at her, touched her maybe, but she hasn't let them fuck her. Not yet at least _____ You'd better get her sorted out before she does."

"If I decide she's worth it," I answered limply.

Gwen looked sad, shaking her head at me as if disappointed with my response.

"I wish my husband had fought for me more," she said sadly. "One time I cheated on him when I'd had too much to drink and he found out. I couldn't talk to him about it, and he didn't try to understand, so now here I am divorced and going to bed with any guy that happens along."

Gwen looked at me intently.

"Don't let that happen to Janice Tim. She's worth far more than that."

At that moment my wife came running from the house in her little white tennis dress, her panties and bra clutched in her hand, not even having delayed to put them on.

"If it doesn't work out Tim," Gwen whispered to me as Janice approached. "I'm always available ____ Just give me a call."

I nodded to her, unsure whether her offer was genuine, or simply to reinforce the image of where Janice might end up if we didn't get ourselves sorted out.

Taking my wife's arm, I turned round and started to guide her away from the terrace, before stopping and looking back at Gwen.

She stood there, still in the nude and smiling at us both. She was really quite a beautiful young woman.

"Thanks Gwen," I said to her. "Will you be OK? Leaving you with this lot I mean," indicating Tod and the others, who were stood in a group grinning nastily and chuckling at us.

Gwen dismissed them with a wave of her arm. "What are they going to do that I wasn't going to do anyway? I'll be OK. Just get Janice home and sort yourselves out."

Nice woman Gwen. Not at all as I had thought she was. No morals maybe, but a heart of gold ____ Lovely pair of tits as well.

-------------------------------------------------

We drove home in silence, and the only question I asked was where her car was. At the tennis club she told me, and that Gwen had picked her up from there. I stored that up for later if I felt I needed it, but then wasn't the moment to bring it up.

We made love that night to my surprise _____ It was really very good! The thought of Janice being naked earlier infuriated me, but I couldn't help but admit that it excited me in some curious way as well.

The next evening it was her that took the initiative, insisting that we had to sit down and talk about it. I would have preferred to wait a while and let things cool down, but remembered Gwen's warning and agreed.

"First of all Tim, I think I'd better tell you exactly what happened," she started, then proceeded to explain how Tod had turned up at the tennis club when she was waiting for a court, and invited her and Gwen back to play on the court at his house.

"I didn't know Gwen even played," I remarked, but apparently she had taken the game up again a few months earlier.

"I was a bit unsure after the last experience," Janice continued to explain. "But Gwen was keen and I just tagged along with them. I figured nothing much could happen on a tennis court after all, and Sheila would be there.

Well she wasn't of course. Sheila plays bridge on Thursdays and then stays out for dinner with her friends."

I nodded. I knew bridge would come into this somewhere, even though I'd got the person wrong.

"We played singles for a bit, and then a pal of Tod's turned up and we played mixed doubles. Me and his friend Jim played against Gwen and Tod. Then of course Tod suggested we play strip tennis, but I refused point blank. They cajoled me Tim, but honestly I wouldn't have any of it. I just refused, even though the thought of it quite turned me on."

Janice looked up at me and smiled.

"That doesn't upset you I hope that it turned me on thinking about it?"

I had to agree that it didn't. It would have got me turned on, but as I explained to her, I wasn't even there.

"Trouble was Gwen thought it a great idea. So we ended up playing strip tennis with me the only one not taking anything off. Tod obviously didn't try too hard, and soon enough he was down to his underpants, and Gwen was scooting around the court quite naked except for her tennis shoes and socks which she chose to keep on.

It was really funny and we were all laughing and giggling, but it was sexy as hell as well, and Gwen looked just so gorgeous with those big boobs of hers swaying all over the place.

Britease
Britease
2,387 Followers