All Comments on 'Just My Imagination'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

:) That was very sexy. Please make a chapter two and sir I would love to be taken on as your submissive, but I am too young.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
sounds like karen is FINALLY going to get hers

good for them, i think michael will definitely be able to reach down and learn that it's ok to take a dominant hand with her. i hope you write more about these two, i would love to see how this side of their relationship develops. and good luck with your search for your sub also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Part 2!

Excellent and well-written! You perfectly captured what it's like to be a sub, trying to find a way to explain it all, AND, even more perfectly, Michael's reaction was hot and just right/not too over the top, but not soft, either. I really want to know what he is planning, so bring on Part 2!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 6 years ago
Ha! Brilliant!

There are so many people who secretly want to be dominated, and are afraid to ask. This story taps into that perfectly. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If only!

It’s like you’re writing my life. I want this SO much... to feel his rough hand, to turn my ass up for him, to take his cock in my holes, and wear his cum until it’s dried.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...