All Comments on 'Just One of the Girls'

by Tonio Kroger 55

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If true, then amazing!

And here I was thinking there is no fun in Orange County! What a tale! Makes me feel better about the possibilities of Republican government. You need real sexual repression and it sattendant hypocrisy to produce so much honest vice.

Besides which, a very hot story. You should be encouraged to continue your delightful activities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can I have a date?

Man, or should I say Girl...you sound like one hot firecracker, and I sure would love for you to go off in me some Saturday night! I'll be there, and I'll be lookin'...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
photograph

Re comment on your photo : you bet i do

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

A fun story told in a kind of breezy, "kiss kiss" conspiratorial tone reminiscent of L.A. Confidential. The sex is hot enough, though our protagonist is treated in the same matter-of-fact manner as everyone else. The set up is nicely done with just the right amount of cynicism to be humorous. Some minor quibbles, chic (pronounced sheek) is spelled chick in this case, and champagne is not capitalized. All in all, a fun romp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That was some seriously hot stuff. A triple teaming is always a great time as long as it is consensual.

I have to let out one problem I have with your story and it seems to happen to quite a few authors on here. The word is PROSTATE! It is not prostrate. That is a major pet peeve of mine because it always pulls me out of a story. Fix that and you are golden!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous