Just The Way It Is!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

Jerome's mom put on a few pounds but most of it went to her boobs and butt. God, I loved hugging that woman.

She greeted me asking, "How's my little white boy friend?" low enough so no one else could hear. We danced a couple of slow dances and I pressed up against those big breasts of hers.

Shantille looked over and smiled at me. I always wondered if they talked about fucking that white boy. It was sure great for me. Definitely was one for the memory books. Two ladies I'll never forget.

Onward with my life. I had been a cop for a few years. My life was good and my sex life was even better. I was looking for love. I always heard sex is good but with love it's so much better.

I met a really good looking blond gal at one of the local hang outs. It seemed to be the spot to meet women. I went there with a few friends and met my future wife. Before I get too deep into this relationship I realized I was getting older and it was time that maybe I should settle down. I'd been living the wild life for about five years now.

My wife was a looker but not very smart. I guess what goes around comes around. I really liked my wife at the beginning. I wish I could say it was love but It was more like lust. I tried to settle down and be the perfect husband.

As a cop on the local police force. I worked my regular shifts. Home for dinner by six almost every night. I was basically a small town cop. My life was like clockwork.

My wife Barbara - yes, we called her Barbie - was a great looking woman, but marrying her was a mistake. We didn't really love each other. She looked really good and she liked the idea of being married to a cop. She didn't like to get mussed up, always wanting to look perfect. She always said, "Don't mess up my hair. Don't touch me - you'll wrinkle my blouse." I think you can get the idea. One time she pissed me off.

I said, " Barbie, do you want to make love tonight?"

"I have a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I already bathed."

"Do you have a dentist appointment too?" I asked.

She told me how disgusting that was and that I was a pervert. We didn't have oral sex. She just said,"Ladies don't do that; just sluts do."

One evening we were invited to a night pool party. I told her I had to work and would be late getting there. It was being put on by one of the bosses in her office so she felt compelled to go.

I arrived late and had a hard time finding her on the pool deck and yard. Finally I noticed her in a bikini that barely covered anything. She was leaning up against a pool building and the man with her was leaning with one arm against the building and his other hand had at least two fingers in Barbie's pussy. As I walked toward them she noticed me and the man pulled his hand from between her legs.

"Jerry, you made it."

I grabbed the cock sucker who was fingering my wife and hit him hard in the gut and then threw him in the pool. I looked at Barbie

"What the fuck were you doing?"

"Jerry, we weren't doing anything."

"Bullshit, you let that bastard finger your pussy."

We were yelling and everyone was listening.

"Jerry, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends. I told you Ralph didn't do anything. We were just talking."

I looked down and saw one of her pussy lips sticking out. She was shaved clean so her pussy glistened. She reached down and quickly covered it still saying nothing happened.

I told her I was leaving and if she wasn't there within fifteen minutes she needn't come home at all. When I got to the front of the house, the cops were coming.

One of the officers noticed me and asked, "Jerry, what's up? We got a disturbance call at this address."

I told him, "It was me. Some fucker had his hands on my wife and I helped remove them."

The officer asked me to wait for a few minutes and returned.

"Jerry, they aren't going to file any complaint but I still have to report it since we're here. I know you understand we have no choice."

"No problem, guys. See you tomorrow."

I pulled up at the house really pissed. Barbie was there within five minutes. She kept saying nothing happened, no one touched her. I knew better. I even saw her pussy hanging out, and that was enough for me.

I went into the spare room and went to sleep. The next morning the Captain called me in and read the report to me.

"Jerry, I'm sorry but I have to send you to anger management class."

"What the fuck, Captain? Some man felt up my wife and I threw him in the pool. What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is you're a cop. You can't just push people around."

"He was finger fucking my wife. What was I supposed to do?"

"According to the witnesses, including your wife, he never touched her, Jerry. I'm sorry, either you go on suspension or take anger management classes. That's the way it is, Jerry."

"Nope, there's one other choice. I quit." I laid my gun and badge on his desk and told him to mail me my pension money and last check and walked out. I had enough of this double standard. One for law enforcement and one for everyone else.

I wanted more. I didn't want to have to be nice to everyone unless they were nice to me. So after I had all the free training that the force offered, I decided to become a private investigator.

That night Barbie came home and apologized for upsetting me. She still refused to say that she let him feel her up. I told her I quit the force and was going to become a private investigator.

My wife figured I was still a cop but just a different department. She never butted into my police work. I don't think she really cared. We didn't have any children because she said she didn't want to mess up her body. I do have to admit she had a nice one.

She was extra nice to me at bedtime. She initiated the sex that night, reaching in and grabbing hold of my cock. She got on top and rode my cock like a bronco buster. I think she really got into it. I squeezed her boobs and she just kept riding. Those puffy pussy lips were pushing down hard. This is one of the best fucks she ever gave me. Hell, I probably could have messed up her hair. We both came. I watched her juices run down the length of my cock. Damn, that was good.

She worked as a secretary at one of the local offices. Our life was good but nothing special. Sex with her was good. When we first got married, we had a fantastic sex life. We did the nasty pretty regular. Her main problem was her looks. She was gorgeous and she knew it. That was her life. To be the best looking woman around. She would make someone a great trophy wife. Look good but very little sex.

I had started in an agency with another ex-cop. We made a pretty good team. He was telling me how wild the job could become. It also had its share of shit days. That's when you just followed people around or stood on watch, just sitting at someone's home waiting for some kind of movement.

Barbie didn't much care for my new job. I figured it was because I didn't have regular hours anymore so she couldn't keep track of me. That was probably her problem. I had been there about a month and things at home were back to normal.

Patrick, my partner, gave me a new case to work on. A really sexy lady came in and wanted her husband followed. She figured he was cheating on her. This gal was built like a brick shit house. She looked to be about thirty-five. We got the information on her husband. He was at least twenty-five years older than her. Sounded like she was another trophy wife. No man in his right mind would play around on a bombshell like this gal unless he had her around for show. The only problem I could see was he didn't have a pre-nuptial agreement. It's the kind of case where she lives with him for a few years, gets tired of being just eye candy and then sues for divorce if there are grounds.

Well, the case didn't take long to solve. It just so happened that her husband was my wife's boss. I felt it right off the bat. I knew the woman he was having an affair with was my wife. Maybe it's a sixth sense or something. After Gabrielle left the office, I called my wife to find out if she would be home that night. When she told me she was going out with friends and would be home late, I knew that was it. I would just go over to their office and wait for them. I changed cars with Pat and drove over to the office building.

I know I sound cold here. Just understand that my marriage was nothing like you would expect from a young couple. There just wasn't a lot of love - not even a lot of sex anymore but no love. She had the looks which pulled you in but stopped there.

I didn't know whether to stop them before they started their sexual activities or let the old geezer get his rocks off. I knew they had to have done it before or Gabrielle was a psychic, which meant that she wouldn't have had to hire me. So I took pictures of them coming out of the office and then checking in to the Holiday Inn. They would only need the room for a couple of hours but I guess when you have money like this old geezer it didn't make much difference. They didn't even have a suitcase. I got a couple of pictures with his hand on my wife's ass as they were walking up to the elevator.

I gave them about twenty minutes to get started and then I stopped one of the maids and showed her a phony badge and asked her to open the door. I rushed in with camera in hand. There lay my beautiful wife naked with the old geezer eating her pussy. I snapped about a half dozen quick photos and then kicked the old geezer in the ass.

Barbie screamed out when I entered the room. When she saw it was me, she just stared. He sat on the floor scared as hell. In fact when I kicked him his bladder let loose and he pissed himself.

I quickly closed the door; the maid had seen enough. I reached up and grabbed Barbie by the hair and pulled her to the old geezer with his pissed pants on the floor.

"You fucking slut, I know what I saw this time. You want to be a slut for this old bastard? Take out his cock. I said take out his cock now or they might find both of you cut up pretty bad," and I pulled out a hunting knife.

Barbie had never seen this side of me. The worst she had seen was the pool party and she knew I was far meaner right now. She reached down into his wet fly and pulled out his soft penis.

"Suck it, bitch, suck that cock you wanted so bad. You said yourself that's what sluts do and you qualify."

It was soft as she put it into her mouth and started sucking it. The old guy laid there while Barbie was sucking him off. He couldn't believe it. He cock was starting to get hard. I remember Gabrielle telling me the old geezer could hardly get it up but he loved to eat it. Right then he was getting it up and my beautiful wife was starting to get a mouthful. She kept gaging and I told the geezer if it comes out her mouth before he comes, I'd cut it off. The choice was his.

He grabbed Barbie's head with both hands as she choked while sucking that old geezer's piss-soaked cock. I took a few more pictures. The old man blew his rocks with his cock embedded in Barbie's mouth. He couldn't believe he came. He told her how wonderful she was and that it had been so long for him.

When he came in her mouth, she couldn't take it any more so she upchucked everything all over his cock and balls. What a mess and did it ever stink!

I told her there was no need to come home that night. Since they had the room for the night she had a place to stay. I told her all her personal stuff would be sitting in the garage the next day, but she might want the old fuck to rent her a U-Haul to put her stuff in. The courts could decide if she would get anything else. If I found her in my house I would kick her ass out. I know she had a right to go in but I felt she forfeited that right when she chose this old fucker for her lover.

I told him I was hired by his wife so he might want to think twice about going home that evening. Then I just turned around and headed over to see Gabrielle.

I gave Gabrielle the pictures and she said she would have her attorney get a check out to me on Monday.

She asked, "Did you know the woman?"

I would have laughed if it wasn't so pathetic. I told her, "Yeah, it was my wife."

She told me, "I'm really sorry for you."

I said, "It's the same situation you're in."

She said, "He was a good pussy eater but hardly ever got it up. Lately he hasn't even done that for me. That's why I knew something was up."

She looked at the picture of Barbie sucking his cock and laughed. "I wouldn't let that old bastard do that to me," she said.

I smiled at her and asked if she had an itch that needed scratching. She asked if that would be wise under the circumstances.

I told her he wouldn't be home that evening and I was a hell of a good scratcher. We went into her bedroom and we disrobed and I removed my clothes. We got on her king size bed and I scratched every itch she had. She was really hot; very hot, she took everything I could give. Her husband lost some Grade-A prime pussy. Besides that, it was going to cost him a fortune. All for what - Barbie? She had already proved the type of woman she was.

That's the way my life has been going for the last five years since the divorce. When you deal with cheating husbands, that means the wives aren't getting much attention.

As far as my payment to Barbie, she settled for 40% of our fluid assets. That was cash, bonds, savings etc. We rented the apartment and I kept the furnishings. I heard that after the divorce she married the old geezer. As I said, she would make a good trophy wife. She didn't have to do much for the old guy. Probably a blow job now and then. He did get a pre-nuptial this time. She just had to look pretty, which she was good at.

I did see Gabrielle a few times but there wasn't any love. We had raw sex which was good for both of us at the time. She got a big settlement and then life went on for both of us.

Chapter 2:

I was by then living life in the fast lane. Money was good, fancy cars and lots of babes. I was at a point in my life where I could have all the pussy I wanted; I really could. I was invited to all the big parties where the exceptional broads hung out. I bedded down many of them. Power and money brought all the sex you could possibly want.

I got a call from an old friend. It was one of the women I knew when I was married to Barbie. She asked me if I could do some P.I. work for her. She thought her husband was cheating on her and she needed to know. She came into the office and gave me a picture of her hubby. Son of a bitch, it was the man who was finger fucking Barbie at the pool party! I didn't know he was married to Mary. God damn, I love my job.

I told Mary that expenses were two hundred a day. I would follow him for most of the week and let her know the results. She was happy with that and gave me all of the information I needed about his schedule.

He seemed to prefer prostitutes. Two of the next four days he picked up one before going home. Mary wanted me to be there when he came home. She wanted me to show him the evidence. I told her that isn't the way it usually goes.

"Jerry, I wanted you on this case because I know about him feeling up Barbie. I'm not planning on divorcing him. I want to get even with him. I want him to watch while you fuck me."

"Wow, are you sure about this Mary? What if he doesn't go along?"

"He'll go along. My dad owns his firm and if I divorce him he'll have nothing. So we are going to cuckold him. Are you in?"

"Damn right, the sorry fucker messed up my life. I would love to fuck you in front of him."

About twenty minutes later Ralph arrived. When he came in, he saw me sitting there.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I invited him," Mary spoke first. "You see, he's a P.I. now and he has been following you."

She laid down the pictures of him picking up the hookers.

"You've been cheating on me with hookers, you son-of-a-bitch. I'm here waiting for you and you're out fucking prostitutes and God knows who else."

"I'm sorry, Mary. It was a mistake. I promise to never do it again. I promise, Mary."

"That's not good enough, Ralph. I want my revenge or a divorce. You make the choice."

"I don't understand, Mary. What revenge?"

"I'm going to fuck Jerry in front of you. If you say one negative word about Jerry, I'll be talking to daddy tomorrow. Your life will be shit and we'll be divorced."

"God, Mary, why Jerry?"

" You know why. Now let's all go to the bedroom."

I looked over at a dejected Ralph. "I have one thing to say to you. You helped ruin my marriage. Mary is willing to stay with you, although I don't know why. I'm going to give Mary the best fuck of her life. If I find that you hurt her again in any way I'll be back to beat the shit out of you. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head yes.

I started kissing Mary as I unbuttoned her blouse. I wanted to take my time with her at Ralph's expense. I put my arms around her and pulled her body into mine with her bra-covered breasts against me. I slid her blouse off her shoulders and undid the clasp of her bra and pulled the material away from her breasts. I stooped slightly and took one of her nipples into my mouth and gently sucked it.

"God, Jerry, that feels so good."

I undid her jeans and unzipped them showing her pink panties. I turned her to face Ralph and I was behind her massaging her breasts. I put my hand on her belly and slid it down into her panties with Ralph watching me. Down over her fuzz covered pussy. I stopped and squeezed her pussy as she moaned.

"Oh, my God, Jerry, it feel so good, squeeze it some more please."

I was squeezing her pussy with one hand and massaging her breast with the other. I looked over at Ralph and told him to pull his wife's jeans and panties down. My hands were occupied at the moment. Ralph crawled over and pulled his wife jeans down her legs and she kicked them off.

"Now her panties Ralph." He had to pull her panties over my hand and down her legs. By then I had two fingers buried in her pussy. She was humping against my fingers.

"Oh, fuck, so good, you're so good, Jerry. I need you to fuck me, Jerry. I'm so hot."

"Do you want me to eat it, baby? Do you want my tongue in that pussy?"

"Fuck me, Jerry. I want your cock. We'll make Ralph eat me when you finish filling me up."

Ralph was stunned. Mary was going to make him eat a cum-filled pussy. Damn, I was getting hot. I laid Mary on the bed and quickly disrobed. I climbed between Mary's legs and held them up in the air and spread them.

"Ralph, put my cock in Mary. I need to hold her legs apart."

Ralph hesitated but finally came over and took my cock and rubbed it all over her puffy pubes and than guided it into Mary's wet pussy.

"Thanks, Ralph. Mary and I appreciate it." I plunged my cock deep into Mary. She was bucking up against my cock and she exploded in an orgasm. Ralph had sat down and pulled his cock out of his trousers and was masturbating while watching his wife get fucked by me.

"God, Jerry, so good, keep fucking me, pump that juice in me."

"Your turn to ride it, baby," as I pulled out and laid on my back.

Mary wasted no time in climbing up and lowering herself back down on my cock. Up and down, up and down, her juices coating my cock.

"You're the best, Jerry. You're the best fuck I ever had. Watch, Ralph, watch how Jerry's cock goes in and out. Oh, so good."

"I'm going to cum pretty soon, Mary. Let me get behind you so you can feel it deeper in your pussy."

We changed places. With her on her knees I literally plowed my cock in her as deep as it would go.

"Here it comes, Mary. Here comes the load you've wanted."

I shot everything I had up into her. Her ass was moving from side to side, back and forth as she had another climax.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers