Just The Way It Is!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

"You are one great fuck, Mary. If that asshole husband cheats on you again, call me. I would be glad to go another round with you anytime."

"Thanks, Jerry. You're the best I've ever had. Maybe Ralph learned how to please me. If not, maybe I will call you again. Ralph, write Jerry a check for his P.I. work. We couldn't afford to pay him for how good he fucks."

Talking about adding insult to injury. I fuck his wife and then he has to pay me a thousand dollars. He was one dejected individual when we were done. After he handed me the check, Mary called him over to eat out her pussy. I walked over and squeezed her breast one more time and kissed her.

I whispered to her, "Anytime, Mary, anytime."

Then I left the house one happy and a little richer man.

I did receive some very bad news. My dad had called and said my mom had passed away. Dad said she died in her sleep of an apparent heart attack. I went home for the funeral and saw my brother and sister. It was good to see them but not under those circumstances. At the funeral they asked anyone who wanted to speak about my mom to please feel free to do so. I had a smile on my face when my sister asked me if I was going to say something.

I looked at her and said, "I don't think so. Anything personal between mom and me I want to keep that way. They were just memories that mom and I shared." My sister didn't say anything but held my hand and smiled at me.

I was happy to see Jerome show up to pay his respects. He was a big league ball player then and I was glad that he took the time to pay his respects. I asked him about his family and he said his mom and Terrell were doing fine considering they still had two children to raise who were teenagers. I asked about Shantille.

"I should have let you date her, bro. She really liked you a lot and I interfered. I guess I couldn't get past the color barrier at the time. Sorry, Jerry, big mistake on my part. She is on her second husband and he treats her like shit. I wished she would get rid of him. He forced her to have an abortion. She tried to tell me that she lost it but I knew better. Her husband is a wheeler dealer and I'm afraid for Shantille. I believe he has something over her, I can feel it but don't know what it is. The son of a bitch is never around when I stop by and she always seems glad to see me but scared."

"Damn, man, sorry to hear that. I really like Shantille."

"You're a private investigator. How much would you charge me to find out about this asshole?"

"Jerome, you have always been one of my best friends. I will find out what I can. I won't charge you anything unless I have to take money from the firm to cover expenses. I will find out what I can about Shantille."

I called Pat and told him I would be taking the next couple of weeks off. I always told Pat the truth, because he was my partner. He told me to keep in contact with him and he would see what he could find out on his end.

I didn't like any of the information that was coming through. Shantille's first husband was killed in an auto accident. Now she was married to a mobster type pimp. God, no, I hoped he wasn't pimping her. I needed to see if she was alright, it wasn't looking good for her.

Pete Mango is the one that I had to learn about. He was one sorry individual. I located his business and also his house. The man was bad news.

I waited till I could find a way to see Ann alone. I got my chance one morning when a driver took Ann to a spa. I walked in and she was in the waiting room.

"Jerry, what are you doing here?" She looked at me scared to death like she was seeing a ghost.

"I came to talk to you. Jerome is worried about you and after finding out about Pete Mango, so am I."

"You better leave before anyone sees me talking to you. Please leave, Jerry. I'm fine and don't want you to get in trouble." I could tell she was scared to death.

"Bullshit, Ann. I'm here to help you, but you have to help me. I need answers and I will get you out of this life. Do you want out, Ann?"

"Oh, God, yes, Jerry. I'm scared, really scared. Pete said if I don't do what he tells me that he will hurt both Jerome and my mom. I can't take that chance, Jerry, I just can't."

"Ann, Pete Mango is a bastard. You can't believe him. When you get older and he gets through with you, he will make you a hooker for him. It won't be the creme of the crop clients he has you doing right now but the street people."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Yes, Ann, I know he's prostituting you out to clients. Your family will always be in jeopardy. I can help you but it will get down and dirty. Do you still want my help to get out of this mess, Ann?"

"I'm scared, Jerry. Please help me. Please." She was crying.

I found a time we could get together and make plans. I needed her schedule with time and dates so I could be one step ahead.

Between what my partner Pat found out and what I could get out of Ann, I was able to piece together a pretty good profile on Ann and Pete Mango.

After he married Ann, Pete Mango used her in his business deals. He forced her to have sex with his clients. If she had refused, he said he would not have her killed but completely disfigure her. That would be worse than dying to a woman as beautiful as Shantille.

I found out through old contacts that Pete had Ann's first husband killed so he could have her but, of course, it couldn't be proven. After the death of her husband she was left with nothing but debt and that's why she married this Pete fellow. He used women then turned them out to pasture to whore for him when he was done. I had to get Ann away from this scum at any cost. I stopped by a store where she shopped and a friend of hers let us talk in her back room. Her driver/bodyguard was more of a snitch than protector. He never went into the women's stores which gave us time to talk while he waited in the car.

I checked both of Ann's arm for marks. She told me she never used. As long as she went along with Pete, he didn't inject her with heroin. That could and probably would come later. She said she was supposed to be with a client that evening. She gave me all the information she had and asked me what I was going to do.

I told her I couldn't tell her anything in advance. The less she knew the better off she would be. If they pushed her for information, she would have nothing she could tell them.

I needed her surprise response when the time came. I needed her for the shock value, something she wouldn't be able to explain. I told her to take care and I would see her around.

"Jerry, what should I do now?"

"Do what you always do. Don't change I thing. I'll contact you when the time is right." That meant she would have to have sex with these men. I would decide how much to allow.

She was to meet the client on the fourth floor of a popular motel. She would be escorted there by her driver who was to wait in the lounge for her. She would call him on his cell when she was finished.

The client was a big time dope dealer. He always bought his stock from a rival group. Pete offered him a better price and his wife for a night if he would buy from Pete. After seeing Ann, the client - Mr. Big - said he would decide after he got a piece of Ann.

Ann was told to be very good to Mr. Big or she would pay dearly. For a dealer to offer his wife to a client was as big as it gets in the underworld. If the deal is really good, the wife might be given away as part of the deal.

Ann had no idea of any of this when she first met Pete. Apparently her husband bought dope from him for self use. When Pete saw Ann, he decided he had to have her. He made her husband into a junkie and took everything, then had him killed in an accident. After that, it was nothing to get Ann. Now she was his property.

I had all I needed with me. A pair of brass knuckles, an extremely sharp hunting knife and a gun which I hoped not to use. I also had a black rose. I got to the motel/hotel early. I scanned the room for a place to hide. Thank God they had a suite. I decided to hide in the bathroom linen closet. Promptly at seven I heard a man walking around the room. It was an advance man or bodyguard of Mr. Big. They usually give a quick search of the room. This guy was no exception. He walked through in seconds, probably looked quickly in each room and in the bedroom closet and then out on the balcony. They were very sloppy anymore.

I heard voices coming into the room. I could hear Ann, Mr. Big and his bodyguard. Ann was telling Mr. Big she wasn't a whore and that the bodyguard had to stay outside in the hall. I could hear Mr. Big laugh saying she would do whatever he told her to do or her husband would not get his business.

Ann told him she would do what he asked but not if the bodyguard was there and picked up her coat to leave. She was one smart negotiator. Mr. Big told the bodyguard to step out in the hall, and maybe he would invite him in later. Ann knew what that meant but didn't say anything.

Ann locked the door behind the bodyguard and walked into the bedroom. Mr. Big told her to strip down. She started to take off her clothes but wasn't doing it fast enough when Mr. Big reached out and grabbed her tit.

She screamed out and said, "Please don't hurt me. I'm going to give you what you want."

Mr. Big was exactly that, one big fucking man around 6' 2" over 350 pounds, mostly fat. I quietly got out of the linen cabinet and watched through the crack in the bathroom door. Ann was on her knees sucking on this fat fuck's cock. I had to watch for awhile. I had to let him get to a point where he wasn't aware of anything but Ann. The way he was fucking her face it wouldn't be long. Damn, it was kind of a turn on, watching this beautiful woman be used.

He didn't come in her mouth. He said he wanted her pussy. She was naked and laid on the bed. He held both of her legs high in the air and far apart. He took his fat cock and aimed it at her pussy. His cock wasn't all that long but sure was fat. He told her to tell him she wanted it.

"Please put you big fat cock into me. My pussy needs it," she replied.

He pushed his fat cock into her. It was hard to tell whether she was enjoying it or acting but at that moment it didn't make any difference to me.

"Oh, fuck me, big man, give me that hard cock. Give Shantille that mother fucking load."

She was moaning and he was close to coming.

I got up behind him and jammed my hunting knife deep into his neck below the back of his skull. He didn't make a sound. With blood running out of his mouth and neck, he fell forward onto a screaming Ann and drenched her in his blood.

She was screaming for real as this fat fuck fell forward on her and she pushed him off on the floor and was still screaming. Mr. Big's bodyguard bounced against the door about four times before he broke the latch. As he entered, I hit him over the back of the head with the butt of the gun. I then beat him hitting his face with the brass knuckles over and over until his face was pulverized. He was probably dead before I left.

I went back over to Mr. Big and used my knife and chopped off his index finger. I put it in an envelope and took it with me. I put the black rose on Mr. Big's fat body.

I looked over at Ann. She was still shaking. I told her after I leave to call her bodyguard down in the lobby. She was scared shitless. I told her not to worry, when Pete saw the black rose and missing finger he would understand. I then tucked some papers in Mr. Big's jacket. I told her to call me the next day but not to use the home or her cell phone. She should buy a trak phone or use a payphone. We didn't want any calls to be traced.

I left quickly by going down the stairs. When I got down to the lobby there were a lot of people running to the elevator.

The next day I got a call from Ann. She said that Pete was going crazy. He struck her when they first got back. She had a bruise on her cheek. When Ann's bodyguard, Damon, told Pete what he saw when he got to the room, he mellowed out a bit. He knew how the rival group that killed Mr. Big did their assassinating; by cutting off the finger and then laying on of a black rose. He was a little scared but also angry.

He found the paperwork I put in Mr. Big's pocket. I should be getting a call any day now.

Ann asked me why I let it go for so long. I told her I had to wait till he was weakened and besides she looked like she was enjoying it. She said she didn't but since we were on the phone I couldn't tell. I would bet money that she was close to climaxing.

"Jerry, I don't understand what's going on. Why did you kill Mr. Big and his bodyguard. It's Pete that I'm afraid of. Now he's paranoid."

"Ann, things take time. We don't have much. I want you out of there but it has to look like gangland type slayings. Rival groups against each other. It will all be over in a few days. I expect to get a call from Pete when he reads the papers I planted on Mr. Big. When you see me, whatever you do, don't give away that you know me. Act the same way you do around other clients. That's very important."

"Okay, Jerry, I'll do whatever you ask. Please just get me out of here."

Then I had to wait for a call. I had my partner Pat spread some information that I was looking for a distributor for my wares. Mr. Big was supposed to handle my account but now he's dead. It was way too big of a deal to pass up. I would just have to wait for that call.

It didn't take long. I got a call from Pete the next day. I guess Pete was a real go-getter. Hopefully this would be his last deal.

I answered my cell phone: "Hello"

"Is this Gerald Hicks?"

"Who the fuck wants to know?'

A phony laugh and then, "My name is Pete Mango. Maybe you've heard of me." These guys liked their egos.

"Can't say I have. What the fuck do you want? I don't accept social calls."

"Look, your connection was killed last night."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Mr. Big was killed in his hotel room last night along with his bodyguard."

"What the hell do you think I am, a monk? I know my business and what happens to my contacts. Where you the one to off him?"

"No, but he was getting ready to close a deal with me when he was killed. I happen to find your name and number on him. If you still want product, maybe we could do business."

"Listen - what's your name? - oh, yeah, Pete. I don't know you from Adam. You call my cell and say, 'Let's do business'. What the fuck do I sound like that I would just say yes to you? Yeah, I need products - um, electrical supplies but I don't know you. Why the fuck should I trust you?"

"Look, Gerald, you need product, I supply product. Let's get together and hash things out. I'll meet you at the River Motel..."

I cut him off. "Bullshit, buddy! Give me your address and I'll stop by your house..."

"I don't do business at my house, Gerald."

"Good enough," and I hung up the phone. I knew he would call right back. I let the phone ring three times before answering it.

"Hello."

"Hey, man, I'm trying to do you a favor here and you hang up on me."

"Listen, Pete or whoever you are. I listened to what you had to say. I don't know you. I might have heard of you but have never dealt with you. I don't even know what you look like. I offered to get with you at your place because if you're an undercover cop you wouldn't have time to disguise anything. I would be able to see if you are who you say you are. You chose not to meet me at your place. That's your prerogative but I'm not willing to hand over a quarter of a million dollars to just anyone. I'll go elsewhere this time and maybe check you out for future deals."

"Hold on, Gerald. I will be willing to make an exception this one time. I understand your hesitation in dealing with me but I can assure you I can serve all your needs. When can you be here?"

"Okay, Pete, let's give it a shot. Give me your address and I'll be there in one hour. Do you have a computer handy to make money transfers? I would be willing to transfer funds, no way do I carry that kind of cash. By the way, call me Jerry. That's what my friends call me."

"Good, Jerry it is. See you in an hour." He gave me his address which of course I already knew.

I had Pat my partner make sure we had an account that showed the available funds. I had to find a way to get a weapon past his bodyguard. This was really taking a chance for a friend. I hoped Ann had been honest with me. My life depended on it. Knocking off two mob bosses in two days was a pretty big deal. I hoped I could accomplish it.

I headed over to the fenced-in house of Pete Mango. I pulled up to the gate and spoke into the mic/speaker box and someone inside opened the gate. I was driving Pat's Porsche. I had to look the part. I had a decent car but this whole scam was for show.

The bodyguard, Damon, answered the door. He wanted to frisk me.

"Bullshit, you're not putting your hands on me." I reached in my vest and took out a revolver. I then reached down to my shin and took a second pistol out of the case."

Pete walked in and told Damon that was okay.

"Well, so we meet for the first time, Jerry. Welcome to my humble abode." I knew he was just showing off. He lived in a near-mansion.

"Nice place, Pete," as I held out my hand to shake his.

"Follow me to the living room. We can talk over a drink."

"I'll drink after we are done with business." I wanted him to know he didn't have my total trust.

"Oh, Jerry, let me introduce you to my lovely wife Shantille."

It was, of course, Ann. Damn, did she look great. Her blouse showed most of her tits and her skirt was tight and about four inches below her pussy. There is no way she could sit down without everyone seeing her panty-covered pussy. I was going to have a hard time not staring at her.

As we started negotiations, Ann was told to sit directly across from me. Pete was using her to get me to sign up with him. There is no way the average guy would turn her down. I had a hard-on watching her and I knew what was going on.

I looked at Pete and said, "I did a little checking on you just before coming here. I see you're into - let's see how should I say it - an escort service. You also have a special way of closing a deal. Is that true?" as I looked over at a smiling Ann.

"I take it you fancy my wife. Are you saying you are willing to close this more than a quarter of a million dollar deal if Shantille is involved?"

"Most definitely. Come here, honey."

Ann got up and walked toward me. I knew she had been instructed to do whatever I wanted by Pete. All he could see was dollar signs.

I slid my hand up her thigh and put my hand on her pussy. It was wet. She liked doing this. I think she hated Pete but she loved the fucking. I squeezed her pussy till I heard her moan.

"Okay, Pete, here's the deal, take it or leave it. I do what I want with Shantille right here, right now in front of you. When we are finished, I will transfer two hundred thousand dollars into your bank account. Another hundred thousand on delivery of product. I will make a similar purchase every two months with your wife's involvement, of course."

"Before I agree to such a deal, I have to see that you have the funds. Please show me the money on the computer."

"You are a very wise man, Pete. I would have wondered if you didn't ask to see the money. I will show you the account. Also if you renege after receiving the money I will see to it that you are put out of business permanently if my money is not returned. Do we understand each other?"

"Of course, I understand. Please show me the account."

Thank God Pat had enough money transferred to the account. Pete had a grin on his face and sat in his chair with a Scotch and water. I had my fingers up Ann's wet pussy. Damon the bodyguard was watching from the hallway. I called him over. Pete looked at me kind of odd wondering what I was doing.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers