Just The Way It Is!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

"Damon, have you ever fucked this pussy?"

Both Damon and Ann had no idea what to say.

Pete said, "What the fuck is going on here?"

"Pete, don't get all rattled. I want to know if Damon ever fucked Ann. It's not that hard of a question."

I could tell by the look on their faces that they had done it. Ann had no idea what I was up to.

Damon said, "Of course not. That's Mr. Mango's wife."

"Would you like to fuck her, Damon. Let's have a little honesty here. I want to know what kind of people I'm dealing with."

"Of course I would. She is a beautiful woman." Ann wasn't saying a word, but I was still finger fucking her.

"Now is your chance, Damon. You fuck Shantille and the deal is done. You see I'm a voyeur. I love to see beautiful women get fucked in front of their husbands."

I got off my chair. "Take off your pants and fuck her right now or I walk."

Damon looked over at a disturbed Pete who nodded his head in agreement. Then Damon lowered his pants and bared his huge cock. I told Ann to sit on the couch and I ripped off her panties, baring her pussy to all of us. It was wet, really wet. Damon took no time at all in filling her pussy with his cock.

Pete was in his chair gulping his drink and looking pissed. I stood next to Damon and Ann and watched him fuck her. She was moaning and staring at me. She had no idea what was coming.

I saw that Damon had set his gun on the table next to the couch. Right when he started to come I reached down on my other pant leg and removed my hunting knife and jabbed it in the base of his skull. He was coming at the time and had no restraint at all. He was shooting his load into Ann at the time. She was in orgasm as he fell forward onto her.

I grabbed the gun and aimed it at a scared Pete Mango. He started to mumble all kinds of shit and I told him to shut the fuck up.

When Ann was done with her orgasm and realized Damon was dead, she screamed out and pushed Damon off of her. She stood up quickly with Damon's cum was running out of her.

"Jerry, what are you doing? I don't understand all this."

"Well, Ann, it's all up to you now. If you want him dead, all you have to do is shoot him. It's to make sure that you are as involved as I am. All you have to do is pull the trigger."

Pete looked at Ann and said, "Shantille, baby, I'm your husband. I've given you everything. You can't shoot me."

"You mother fucker, you killed my first husband. You took my life and turned it into shit. I hate you, you bastard."

Ann fired three shots into his privates. "Bleed to death, you bastard."

I told Ann, "It is all over. You have to take the car at least around the block to get the engine warmed up. Go somewhere so someone can see you and then you have to return to the scene and call the police. It will be the hardest thing to do - to come back into the house."

She said, "I think I can handle it."

I took the knife and the gun with me. I cut off a finger of both men and left a black rose which I had left in the car.

Ann quickly changed clothes into pants and a shirt and we left the premises in separate cars. I told her to wait a couple of days before calling me and to use the trak phone we picked up so it couldn't be traced.

It was big news - two big time mobsters killed in a similar manner probably by a rival group. They really had no leads, and I don't think they cared. Altogether four scum bags were gone. The only problem is someone else would take their place.

Ann called me two days later. We met up near a park to talk. I told her I couldn't see her till all of this was over. She thanked me for freeing her and would always be grateful and remember me. She kissed me goodbye.

A couple of months passed and I got a call from Ann. She asked me to meet her at a local restaurant. We just had coffee while we talked. She said that Pete never had a will. All of his assets went to her. She was worth a lot of money. She sold the estate and the lawyers got her away from the wheeling and dealing business. She didn't want to be involved with the drugs and stuff.

"Jerry, I kept the girls - you know, the hookers. They had nowhere to go. I felt sorry for them. I am now their madame. I set up a nice house for them to work out of. The ones hooked on drugs I have in rehab. Every girl had a choice to stay or leave. I would not hold any of them against their will. They all love me and want to work for me. I take care of them and help invest their money. We hired an accountant. Because of you, Jerry, life is so much better for me and the girls. They told me any time you come over it's a free ride for you." Ann was smiling.

"I'm so happy it all worked out for you. I'll always consider you my girl."

"Jerry, is there a chance for us to be together?"

"Ann, you are as close to loving a woman as I ever got. We could never be husband and wife. You like your sex and if we were married, I am too proud of a man to share you. As friends it's just different. Anytime you want to be fuck buddies, just give me a call."

"Jerry, come with me to the motel. I want to fuck your brains out."

"I would like that. I love your black ass."

We went to the motel and as we entered the room I heard the shower shut off.

"Ann, there's someone in the shower."

"Jerry, come on. A brave man like you isn't afraid of my mother, are you?

Damn, life doesn't get any better than this!

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers