All Comments on 'Just Try It'

by taknbistorm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
call her jazz

Call her back and say yes jazz you want her I loved your story i hope you continue with the story.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

I really liked that you didn't make them both perfect-body twenty year olds, and that she was hesitant about calling - I want her to call, of course, in the next chapter, but it's so much more real for her to have doubts at first.

angel_and_demonangel_and_demonover 17 years ago
Great storyline

Loved it - hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
god first chapter

this was so good and you should continue the storie do let Jaz call Mara and let us know what they do together. this was very good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Liked it

I really liked this story and it is a great set up for a next chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good I think

This would be a great story if you left out those silly one word space filling sound effects and stopped jumping in the narration from first person, to the second person and then the third person. Just tell the story and leave the silliness to comic books!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jaz & my wife

I LOVED the story because I think my wife Anne is going through the same emotions with a Lesbian neighbor . . . walks together, having coffee at a cafe, telephone conversations. I only tell them both that I think it is good for both of them to have a friendship but I hope it develops into something more and she and Deanna become lovers.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
it was a good first part

I can see no harm in at least trying it one time, if she does not like it then there was no harm done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous