All Comments on 'Justice Pt. 02'

by southwind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I can understand Annette wanting to do her thing because of her asshole of a husband but she never once thought about getting caught. If the Chief catches Terrell screwing her I can see him saying Terell raped her. The Chief is not going to let himself get humiliated by Annette's affair and the false claim will be a good way for him to get rid of Terrell.

I hope Terell's revenge plan doesn't backfire on him.

fluerfluerover 10 years ago

Annette and Terrell are too careless. Its almost as if you begging the chief to catch you in the heat of the act.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
No likeable characters.

Hubby is an asshole cop, and Chief of Police, no less.. The "hero" Terrell is little more than a stereotype of an Angry Black Man, getting his "revenge" on The Man by taking The Man's weak willed wife. Wifey is just another cheating slut getting her "revenge" on her asshole Hubby. The main problem for Wifey and Terrell is that Hubby is an asshole with a gun.

Seriously, though. This same storyline has been done to death already. You have some talent, Author. Just wish you could make us like at least one of your characters.

I can't even feel badly for Hubby in this one, since he's even more of an asshole than Terrell. Ok, that's debatable, since Terrell is using the formerly innocent wife as part of his revenge. I was hoping the tale would have evolved from Chapter 1, but ALL of your characters remain caricatures with no socially redeeming value whatsoever.

2 Stars. I would have rated it a 1, but you do have writing talent. It's just wasted on tales like this.

Try one where the guy treats the lady with respect instead of seducing her with ulterior motives and preying on her already low self-esteem.

horroroticahorroroticaover 9 years ago
Not bad, just not original

I like the way you write, and you do show some ability as your story isn't filled with all the usual mistakes amateur writers make on this site. Sadly, the theme of your story has been done to death and this work doesn't really add anything new, or any twist on the genre. I agree with some other comments that the characters are stereotypical and their actions don't give you any empathy for them. Jack is an asshole, Terrell isn't much better, and Annette seems to have no self control whatsoever.

However, I did like the erotic part of your stories, the sexual descriptions were well done. Keep writing, as it's the only way to get better, and you do show you have some talent at writing. So don't give up. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Where is part three?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous