Justin & Lisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, shit yeah! What a good little slut, you took it all! Ohh, you dirty bitch!" she said to him as her eyes got wide with pleasure watching the whole of her cock disappear in his mouth. Every time he sucked on it like that it moved her end around inside of her and she could feel it pressing against her inner walls. The visual sensation combined with the sensation in her pussy was making her hotter. "Good, that's enough cock-sucking for you. Now stand up and face the wall" she ordered him as she pulled him up by his hair.

He quickly moved towards the wall of the room, and she shoved him against hit. On reflex he spread his hands to brace himself against the wall. She stepped between his legs, moving them farther apart. She leaned in behind him and whispered into his ear "I'm going to fuck your sexy little white ass now, baby, okay? Are you ready for my dick? Say it. Tell me you want it."

"Oh please Lisa, please fuck my ass. I want your big black cock inside of me. Fuck me!" he said as he pressed his ass against her waist. She moaned, grabbed his hips with one hand, and guided her dildo into his ass with the other. Between the moisture from his throat on her dildo and the excess of lube still on and in his ass she was able to easily slide all the way into him on her first stroke. They both groaned out loud with the feeling of her buried to the hilt in him. She stayed embedded in him for a moment, rotating her hips and letting him feel the dildo inside of him. He pushed back against her, trying to suck as much of it into him as he could.

Slowly she pulled back out of him, watching his ass try to grip the rubber as it left. She pulled it out so only the head remained, then slid back into him. She found a good rhythm with the harness, and then started to pick up the pace. She gripped his hips hard and really started reaming into him. "Yeah bitch, take my dick. You dirty slut, you like getting fucked hard, don't you?" she said to him as she pounded into his ass. She smacked one cheek, then the other, loving how he jumped every time her hand hit his flesh. She saw how hard his cock was as she was fucking him, and grabbed it tightly around the base lick a cock-ring as she fucked him.

The feeling from her end of the dildo was quickly bringing her to orgasm, as was the site of her new young lover taking her dildo deep in his ass and loving it. She felt an intense orgasm wash over her as she plowed deep into him again and held it there, shivering with the sensations.

He too was quivering against her, craving a release from the pressure and pleasure building up in his balls. The feeling of having his ass stretched and filled with her cock was intensely gratifying, as was the sensation he got every time she stroked his prostate. He must have leaked gallons of precum all over himself and the floor of the hotel room while she pounded at him.

She pulled out from him after her orgasm subsided, and unceremoniously flopped onto the bed, un-strapping the harness and moving onto her stomach. "Jesus Christ Justin, that was fucking hot. Now get over here and feed me that big dick of yours, I need to get fucked!" she told him as she presented her ass to him at the edge of the bed.

He wasted no time positioning himself behind her, and lining his cock up with the entrance to her juicy pussy. He teased her lips with his head for a moment, then quickly plunged all the way into her causing her to gasp. "Yes! Fuck me hard! Fuck my black pussy!" she screamed as he pounded away at her. The sound of her thick ass slapping against his stomach every time he bottomed out in her cunt was loud throughout the room. He reared his hand back and started to spank her the way she had spanked him before. The crack of his hand on her ass was quickly overcome by her yelling. "YES! Slap my fucking ass! God, fuck me harder!" She screamed as he stroked into her.

He leaned forward and grabbed the back of her hair with his hand, getting a good grip on it, and pulling back so her back was arched. "Yeah, you like getting fucked like a slut, don't you Lisa? You thought you could fuck me that way and not get the same treatment in return? I'm going to pound you just as hard as you pounded me," he said to her as continued to pump her pussy from behind. As he was fucking her he noticed a purple device sitting on the nightstand near where the strap-on had been. It was a string of anal beads, which he quickly picked up and used to smack her ass.

She yelped at the different sensation, and tried to turn her head to see what was going on, but his grip on her hair kept her from looking behind her. "I'm going to give you an added present, for being such a good slut Lisa. Are you ready for it?" As he was asking the question, he popped the first bead into her, causing her to yelp. He slowly fed the rest of the string into her ass, watching as she sucked each sphere in. Finally he had only the ending ring sticking out of her ass as he was fucking her which he kept twisting and moving back and forth without removing any of the beads.

"Now, I want you to tell me when you're about to cum, you understand?" he told her as he fucked her. Her hand was a blur on her clit, and she quickly yelled back to him "ohgodohgodohgodohgod, FUCK...I'M CUMMING!"

As she yelled he yanked the beads out of her ass, at which point her yell got even louder and higher pitched. He was amazed as her pussy exploded, squirting girl-cum all over his legs and the edge of the bed. She was shaking with the aftereffects of the enormous orgasm, when he turned around to give her his cock again.

"Yes!" she cried, "give me your cum you fucker!" She swallowed his cock again and pumped it furiously with her hand. When she slipped her finger into his ass and pushed hard on his prostate, he came, flooding her mouth with his sperm. It was a huge cum, and she was forced to swallow some of it, but managed to keep the bulk of it in her mouth after he was done.

She opened her mouth and showed him his pearly white cum sitting on her tongue, then shoved him on his back and leaned over him. He opened his mouth in anticipation, and she slowly let his cum drip from her mouth to his. He quickly pulled her face down and began to push the sticky mixture of their juices back and forth between their mouths, both finally swallowing what they could of it.

As they lay there panting and trying to recover, she held her hand out to him. He lifted his eyebrow quizzically at her.

"What? I don't believe we've been properly introduced. My name is Lisa," she said to him as she shook his hand. They both broke out laughing, and started deciding what they wanted to order for dinner from room service. "Well, I don't know if I can eat," Justin said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Well, all that chocolate I ate before dinner might have spoiled my appetite!" he quipped.

They laughed again, as she playfully smacked his ass, and then pressed her body up against him as they browsed the hotel menu. After all, they had a lot more fucking to get in tonight, and they were going to need their energy.

12