Justina Ch. 02

Story Info
He goes back for seconds.
2.1k words
3.92
74k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just finished our last encounter and we were both kind of breathless, I looked over and saw it was close to 1100 at night. Her husband Chris would be home soon.

I helped Justina find her clothes and I then got dressed myself. We were sitting in separate chairs when Chris walked in.

"You guys really missed out," He said with a grin.

"Not really" I said," we have been just chatting and relaxing."

" Well, I am going to heading out now," and with that I got up to go home, still tasting her juices on my face.

The next day I was working when Chris called me" Hey, what are you doing for lunch?"

"Nothing yet"

"Cool lets hook up at PT's" a locals bar in Vegas.

"Sure," I said. We met and ordered a beer and started talking about different things mostly work and football and sex.

"So how was the club last night?"

"It was great I got a dance from a little Latino girl who was incredibly sexy" Chris said with a smile. "And she knows how to give a lap dance. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Come on don't bullshit me I know something was up last night, and as a matter of fact it kind of turns me on."

"Yeah whatever" I said " I am not falling for that line"

"No really"

"Hell yes, as a matter of fact Justina told me all about you screwing her silly. As a matter of fact I set it up"

The last part sent me for a loop, "what do you mean set it up?"

Chris said "look man, I know you and Janet haven't been getting along great lately and I know you spend more time jacking off than getting laid so I thought I would help you a little."

"Great, now am I so pathetic I need help getting laid?"

"No dickhead calm down and listen. I wanted her to do it for her, you and me. I know from the way Janet talked at work that you were supposed to be good in bed and on top of the other troubles you have been having with her I also knew that her weight gain wasn't turning you on any more"

"True, but why?"

"Because it turns me on to think about you screwing my wife silly .She said you were the first to get her off by eating her, and as long as she is happy I am happy.

We finished our lunch and went back to our jobs, Chris owns his own paint company and I own a specialty coatings company.

Later on in the week I was at home jerking off to some erotic stories on the net when Chris called. We almost always seem to interrupt each other.

"What are you doing?

"Same old, punching the clown to stories. You?

" Hey, I was thinking. would you like to help me out with something?

"Sure" I said.

"Why don't you finish up and then come over I have a favor to ask."

" No prob, be right there"

I cleaned up and went to their house, Justina was gone to the gym and Chris was in the front room when I walked in.

"I want you to rape my wife"

I just about spit out the water I was drinking." What?"

"You heard me I would like you to rape Justina, but not in my mother neglected me kind of rape, you know the kind of rape we talk about"

"Why?"

"Because we have had the fantasy for a while and I think you could do it convincingly" Unless you are afraid"

I ignored that last comment and asked, "Ok, what's the plan?"

"When she comes home from the gym, I want to watch you take her forcefully. I will take our trucks around the corner to the school parking lot and walk back. I already have the video camera charged and ready. When she comes in let her get into the shower and then take her, blindfold her and do whatever just no ass fucking her."

"Ok, how long till she gets back?"

"About 2 hours, she just left"

"I will be right back, I need some things from the house"

"Better hurry"

I went back to my house and retrieved the set of neoprene restraints I had bought but never used on Janet. It wasn't her thing anyway. I got back to Chris' house with about 30 min to spare

" I want to make something clear" I said, "I am not going to hurt her to fulfill your fantasy"

"I knew you wouldn't dude don't worry. Just make her think that you will. We have a code word that is Monkey, so if she says that just stop. She has always wanted to be taken forcefully but afraid of it going too far and getting physically hurt"

"Ok then what's next?"

"I just called her and she is on the way home, I guess she had an light work out"

"Does she have any idea?" I asked

"Nope"

"Good"

The next 10 minutes went slow, Chris and I hid in the closet. I put my mask on and waited.

Justina walked in the room and dropped her workout bag; she had a light workout at the gym because her mind was on other things, like Chris and Tom fucking her at the same time. She had always thought about it but was too afraid to try it. And after the fucking Tom gave her and then Chris fucked her as hard as he ever did when she told him the details about Tom getting her off with his mouth.

She slid her work out pants down and took them off. Then she pulled her sports bra over her head and looked in the mirror at her tanned body, sweaty and pumped. She slid her hand towards her trimmed pussy and her other hand went to her nipples. Her mind was racing about the fantasy she had at the gym. Chris had Tom come over for cards, and after a lot of drinks the game turned to strip poker. Justina had lost almost every hand and it was down to losing favors. The first was a long slow French kiss with Tom, and then she had to sit on Chris' lap and stroke his cock through his pants. Her hand was slowly stroking her clit while she relived the fantasy and her other hand had lightly pulled at her nipple. "Fuck me I am hot" she moaned under her breath, and in the closet I thought the same thing. She started stroking her clit faster and slid her other hand down to finger her pussy. In her fantasy she was sliding up and down Chris'

cock while she sucked Tom's dick deep into her mouth. She slid her tongue along the under side of his cock as Chris held her hips with his strong hands. In real life she was sliding her finger into her wet pussy and rubbing her palm against her clit.

" I hope Chris gets home soon" she thought "I am going to fuck him silly"

She walked towards the shower and turned the water on adjusting the spray so that it was just warm enough. Justina stepped into the shower and started to soap her body up. She slide the soap across her 34D tits and rubbed her nipples lightly, getting more aroused in the process. I waited until she had finished shaving her pussy and was turning the water off. As she reached for the towel I grabbed her and tried to get a blindfold over her eyes. She kicked me and tried to punch me in the face, I trapped her arm in a joint lock and twisted her till she was a little more under control. I slid up behind her and held her arm tight enough that I thought she was really going to be hurt. I growled into her ear in a voice that I know nobody living has ever heard from me, " fight me and I will gut you, all I want is your body for a short time, maybe," her body went tense with this thought. I lifted her 115lb frame from the floor and put her into the bed, and then I tied the blindfold over her eyes

"Monkey,"

"What did you say?" I growled at her "Shut the fuck up till I ask you for something"

She started to whimper and cry, "Please don't hurt me"

I wasn't going to but she didn't know, I looked up at Chris who was filming with kind of a shocked look on his face.

" I will not hurt you bitch if you do as your told, open your mouth"

She opened her mouth slightly and I took my finger and let her start to suck on it. I could tell she was still scared and it kind of turned me on. I lifted her tit in my hand and pinched her nipple.

She moaned around my finger. This was going to be fun.

I took her and rolled her over onto her stomach, grabbing her arms in a wristlock I applied the neoprene cuffs. She tried to resist, however I was ready and stopped her before she got started.

"Don't even think about it slut and I will not hurt you more than I was going to already"

Her resistance lessened and she started to cry again. Chris moved out of the closet and started to film closer. As I forced her forward her ass went higher into the air, I grabbed her arms still cuffed together and held them as I licked her from clit to asshole and back. She moaned and tried to squirm away but I still held her hands, I felt there was no use for a mask anymore and took it off so I lick her beautiful pussy easier.

The more I licked the more she moaned and I started to finger her pussy as I ate her, first one finger then two, I wiggled them and reached for her G spot. As I rubbed it from the inside she became gushing wet, I took one of my fingers out and worked it around her ass hole. Chris had put the camera on a tripod and was stroking his cock, watching me ream and finger fuck his helpless wife.

She started to protest my intrusion into her ass but I had her held firm, Just about then Chris walked up and as she moaned he stuffed his cock into her mouth. She gagged and tried to breathe around his dick but he held it firm deep into her mouth for a second before sliding it partway out then ramming it back in.

I was watching and grabbed her by the hips and rammed my cock into her pussy. It was almost a grudge fuck at this point Chris was getting to pseudo rape his wife and I was getting to help. She was crying and moaning not really sure what to do or think. Justina really wanted this to be not real and for these men to go away, what if they were here when Chris got home? Would they hurt him or her? She loved Chris but part of her really wanted this to go on for a while, her body and some primal part of her mind wanted this fucking of her to continue. She was sucking as much as she could on the cock in her mouth, more like letting the dick rape her mouth. And who ever was fucking her pussy was rubbing her clit at the same time, so she thought he couldn't want to hurt her too bad, except for the finger he had slid into her ass. She had never done anal before and really wasn't into it till now. Chris had grabbed her by the ears and was stuffing his dick into her as fast as he could. And I had stopped ramming her and was rubbing my cock around her little asshole while pinching her clit. I looked at Chris and we traded a look I moved away from her pussy and slid up to her mouth, when Chris started to move, Justina thought she had a chance to get free, half heartedly she moved but she was easily stopped and turned over on her back. I took my hard cock and slapped her in the face with it. "Slut" I growled, "just for that we are going to double fuck you"