Kamini: A Sinful Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sidd was an amateur but he was doing it like he had done this before. Her wet velvety inside cushioning his thrusting manhood frenzied his teenage mind. He held her tightly and he kept shoving into her, unstoppably. And as he marched closer to his climax he became more like an animal. His fists grabbed her melon sized tits and he squeezed them between his palms and fingers, so hard, that she gave out a frantic scream.

He kept thrusting her deeper, his balls banging at her ass crack. Her entire body shuddered with rippling orgasm, she held on to him tightly, pushing her pussy even harder against his thrusts, "Oh God, oh God." She moaned, "I'm going to cum.... Ooohhh Sidd... Sidd. I'm cumming....cumming," her screams filled the room as her body experienced a shattering climax.

His wielding thrusts gradually began losing its control. He groaned like an animal as he headed to his climax fast. The tension in his loins had met the end and then he felt the wonderful release as his prick erupted the biggest wad of cum he had ever shot, deep inside her vulva. He held on to her tightly as he continued to push his meat into her, squeezing out every drop of semen his loins offered.

A minute later, she felt his hardness break. Slowly her legs relaxed from around his body, they slid down as her whole body unruffled. They leaned against each other, out of breathe.

"It was awesome." He murmured into her ears.

"Yeah... Yeah" she answered with bated breath.

Suddenly both of them heard the phone bell ring. Kamini slowly got off the table. She smoothed down her gown and slowly walked towards the phone. A bit wary, as she felt his semen stream out from her love hole, running down to her inner thighs.

Sidd saw his stepmother carefully walk out of the door. He felt proud, he felt like a real man. Later he came out of his room. He saw his stepmother was still at the phone. He made his way to the bathroom. After kamini answered the call, she didn't go to the bathroom to clean up instead she went to her room. She crept over the bed carefully trying to hold his semen inside her as much possible.

After a while Sidd came out of the bathroom. While passing by her room he saw Kamini lying down over her bed. He entered her room and asked, "Err... Mom... Are you not going to wash up?"

She looked at him and smiled. She nodded, saying, "After some time, honey. I am too tired now." Sidd nodded, he gave her a perky smile and left.

After he left, Kamini closed her eyes and she began to think. Her treachery towards her husband, the sin that she had committed, everything had worked as she planned. Sleeping with her Husband's son is sin; she knew it very-well. She wouldn't have done it if Anil haven't been so rude the other night, she sighed. But that wasn't the real reason.

It was few days back; Kamini was cleaning her husband's closet when she accidentally bumped into his secret hide out. She peeped in to see what he had kept in his secret hide out. There was some cash and some files. Kamini didn't touch his cash instead She picked up those files. They were confidential but Kamini was never ethical. She looked at the tags on the file. First tagged as 'Accounts' and the second one that interested her, was her husband's 'WILL.'

Curiosity forced her to open that file. It was natural for her to see how much of his asset was going to be hers after him. He had made this WILL recently, a little before he had left on his tour. As she went through those papers, she felt the floor slip from below her feet. There was nothing for her; in fact not a single penny, for both the women in his life. The simplicity in his written words was that his assets will divide equally among his children no matter how many children he has from how many wives. His wives will only be the guardian to his assets until their children are big enough to handle their part.

It was the most ridiculous thing she had ever read. After all she had not married an old rich man for nothing. No money, no sex, what good is that man then -- she thought. It was obvious for any woman to feel the hatred for such a man. After she had read her husband's WILL she had to do something, to square things up for her better future. The day she was married to Anil, Kamini had been observing her stepson. She knew from the day one that the boy was having hots for her. He was completely crazy about her. He could do anything just to be with her. Sidd was an innocent boy and perfect bait. She made a good use of him. IF her husband wasn't going to make her pregnant then it would be his son, Sidd.

Her plan was simple. If Sidd impregnates her (there was no 'if' when she thought about it), she would let him know about it. That would make him guilty conscious and he would do anything to keep it a secret. And that 'anything' would be his part of the asset. And then she would be in perfect control. She would have Sidd's part of the asset and her baby's part of the asset, which was, as she thought, more than enough.

(To be continued... )

12