All Comments on 'K&T, LLC Ch. 05'

by pocketrocket

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 10 years ago
Exceptional Writing

My words can't express just how much I am enjoying this story. Each chapter is just as enjoyable and enthralling as the last. The way each element (character section) flows and overlaps from one to the next is so easy on the mind. Very well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Full agreement with wistfulsenior. Looking forward to more!

Great story

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Impressive!

I am impressed how realistic pocketrocket wrote this scene. Scared the hell out of me! Most of the BDSM stories on this site are fantasy fiction by people who have no regular experience at conducting events.

Frankly I think CSS is transcribed incorrectly. Consensual-Safe-Sane is a misnomer.

When prostitutes are used as submissives or slaves, there is nothing consensual about these scenes. They are pretending to submit for money to pay for their drug habits.

When the doms/masters are themselves consuming alcohol and drugs on top of the prostitutes abusing, there is nothing safe about these scenes.

I strongly opinionate that CSS should be Consensual-Safe-SOBER. As many people, with a variety of mental illnesses , self-medicate with drugs and alcohol.

Sobriety would filter out the poseurs and the abusers and the haters from their victims who need medical treatment and social services.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous